Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures (55998 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of 4 Bedroom Duplex? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / For Sale:A Land Measured 3500sqm With Small Bungalow At Alalubosa GRA, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by DMTtechnologies: 7:07pm On Mar 24
angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by micxwell(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24
Geovanni412:

Just dey play

Two bedroom bungalow will cost close to 13 million naira.

This is the most recent estimate. I share an office with a civil engineer.

And I am one myself. The man up there is obviously on a tight budget, hence he'll most likely settle for the basics and not necessarily ultra modern 😊.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24
Geovanni412:

Just dey play

Two bedroom bungalow will cost close to 13 million naira.

This is the most recent estimate. I share an office with a civil engineer.

This is too much unless he has a lot to throw around. Between 6 and 8 million will give him a suitable bungalow. Leave those civil engineers with their overpriced fees. It's the reason most of them don't get building jobs.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24
Davehasmadeit:

Alaye calm down, sey na story building him dey build ni? U dey mention pillar, basket. That kinda building wouldn't be more than 2m
ahahah even rent is 2million for a 3 bedroom in some places let alone build an entire house, long span roofing sheet for that house will be more than N1m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by jaytime(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24
Budget 13-15mil for it
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24
mastermaestro:

This is too much unless he has a lot to throw around. Between 6 and 8 million will give him a suitable bungalow. Leave those civil engineers with their overpriced fees. It's the reason most of them don't get building jobs.
things are xpenssive these days that 10 tyre tipper of sand is now about 90 to 100k
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by saveman91(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24
10M will be okay for the second picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by micxwell(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24
mastermaestro:

We don offend you before🤣. Some are actually just greedy that's all, they want to make more than what is necessary.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Vickym1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24
pazu:
This is two bedrooms flat and if add modern facilities such as metrolit zinc, pop ceilings, etc. Prepare 20m. I'll give you 24/7 electricity supply with solar inverter and you can view and monitor your house or business with CCTV Camara. Call Engr Promise for installation 08060660618, 09169831684
Your solar inverter for one room without fridge is how much?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Bigprik: 7:18pm On Mar 24
[it depends on the quality of material u want to use because even 100m can be spend on this project depending on the quality]Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24
25million naira, because of cement increase
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by tosinjay(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24
Davehasmadeit:
I am currently building a one room, parlor, kitchen and toilet house. So far I have I am done with laying the blocks and I have spent 350k all in all. I am estimating another 300k for the roofing which I plan for next month. My estimate for every every is 1million to 1.2million.
Like this, E sure say you never even do the foundation and probably gonna use less expensive roofing materials which isn't aluminium. And no tiles and good interior stuffs.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24
crossbreedwears:
Why if i may ask?
[color=#006600][/color]

Three bedroom and parlour is more functional. For example one for the master/mistress, second bedroom for boys and the third bedroom for girls. Male guest can stay in the boys room and female guest in the girls room.
Also, you can convert one room for guest if they visit.
Except if you intend to stay in that House briefly and plan to get a better one in future. The essence is for the kids.
At old age, you can choose to convert those rooms to what ever you want.
Spending millions for just two rooms is not cool. You can just sacrifice to make it three.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Tochi360: 7:21pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

How did you know? Should 1M be okay with the first building, I'm down for it.

1m
Hmm if You no hold upto 3m just rest.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by mightyhazel: 7:22pm On Mar 24
Davehasmadeit:

Alaye calm down, sey na story building him dey build ni? U dey mention pillar ,basket. That kinda building wouldn't be more than 2m

I renovated 2 stores and a kitchen for my mom this year for close to 4m... Reroofing and renovations... Zinc sheets o not aluminium,a bundle is 100k for Sumo...bought 9 bundles,woodworks over 1m. u must think this is pre 2015

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by 9japride(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24
donbrowser:

3 bedrooms is expensive oh. Moreover that's when 1 family member will always want to spend 2 months with you
[color=#006600][/color]

Its just for the kids having separate rooms. The difference is not much.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Alamu5891: 7:23pm On Mar 24
God1000:
Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

I roofed my 3 bedrooms bungalow few weeks back
12 bundles of G$d roofing sheet at the cost of 65k per bundle and I used 12 bundle’s
Roofing sheet -780k
Plank 496k
Transport 20k
Accessories 78k
Workmanship 120k

Total is 1,494,000

Running of wiring pipe 220k
Plumbing work 512k
Both includes workmanship and materials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by OLOKOESHIN: 7:26pm On Mar 24
Treasure17:

How did you know? Should 1M be okay with the first building, I'm down for it.
Lol
1M dollar or valueless nairA?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by mightyhazel: 7:27pm On Mar 24
tosinjay:
Like this, E sure say you never even do the foundation and probably gonna use less expensive roofing materials which isn't aluminium. And no tiles and good interior stuffs.
Dude is a dreamer... cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by hansomb: 7:27pm On Mar 24
starpon1:
My brother I think this house is about 2 rooms and a parlor kitchen toilet and bathroom? Now my brake down
Block 2000*400= 800000
Cement for all works =8000*100=800000
Roofing 1300000
Rod 200000
Stone 120000
Tiles 400000
Plumbing 400000
Eletrical work surface 250000
Doors 250000
Windows 480000
Ceiling =200000
Workmanship for all 800000
And other little expenses like just budget about 6.5 to finish it. But remember this is just an estimate so don't get discouraged u can just start with whatever u have.
Without tiles , just a simple latrine, factoring in recent inflation , for 3 bedroom, 1 medium parlor, 1 kitchen, and small store , it should cost approximately 4 point something. The something is for misllaneous.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by kingyang: 7:29pm On Mar 24
starpon1:
My brother I think this house is about 2 rooms and a parlor kitchen toilet and bathroom? Now my brake down
Block 2000*400= 800000
Roofing 1300000
Rod 200000
Stone 120000
Tiles 400000
Plumbing 400000
Doors 250000
Windows 480000
Ceiling =200000
And other little expenses like just budget about 6.5 to finish it. But remember this is just an estimate so don't get discouraged u can just start with whatever u have.
You did very well, but all that was stated there , multiple it by two and half, u didn't add filling of the foundation and a tipper of granite won't be enough. The cement u should increased it with additional 50bags , ceiling can't be done for the said amount
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by kpompey: 7:33pm On Mar 24
starpon1:
Block 2000*400= 800000
Roofing 1300000
Rod 200000
Stone 120000
Tiles 400000
Plumbing 400000
Doors 250000
Windows 480000
Ceiling =200000

block 400, nigeria of yesterday........block now 700..... that house can not be less than 13m
doors,tiles and ceiling needs review
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Alliswell73: 7:33pm On Mar 24
Chicagograduate:
Yes,in the village because no government agency will come and ask for permit and no omonile.
You can source for a direct labour.I supervised one for my bro.Na my hand cash dey.No contractor.
Avoid township and Lagos.4M or less.
Boys go mould blocks for you.Na you go buy all the materials.One iron bender won connive with a iron rod seller to inflate price but I was wiser than them.

For educational purpose: "How did you get to know that they wanted to inflate the price through connivance?"
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Aboo0123: 7:33pm On Mar 24
6.5 - 9 million
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Geovanni412(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24
mastermaestro:

It's a free world

Hire builder, if you like but if the building collapses, don't cry also

As for the 6 million issue, when you do it for a 2-bedroom bungalow, come back on nairaland and give us a breakdown of the costing.

Maybe your builder has better costing skills than an engineer of over 30 years experience .

Miracles do happen

N:b : The 13 million for 2-bedroom bungalow is not a township building , but for one in a village in Abia State.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Geovanni412(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24
kpompey:

block 400, nigeria of yesterday........block now 700..... that house can not be less than 13m
doors,tiles and ceiling needs review

Pls, tell this ignorant folks

Dem no wan hear
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by omoadekunle(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24
1st thing you need to consider, is the location where you want to purchase the land, are we talking about a full plot or half plot.

Taking the location and size of land factor out, to completely furnish a 3 bedroom to taste will cost you nothing less than 15million naira.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by lokito: 7:44pm On Mar 24
Highest you'll spend is 4m unless you wanna put taste or increase aesthetic.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Royalexquisuite: 7:45pm On Mar 24
It will cost you between 6M-8M, check my dm for the rough estimate.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Mear23: 7:45pm On Mar 24
Which one of the Architectural plan are you thinking of erecting
God1000:
Considering the high cost of building materials today in Nigeria, how much should one budget for such project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by tivta(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24
donbrowser:

3 bedrooms is expensive oh. Moreover that's when 1 family member will always want to spend 2 months with you

Lol, be like say you get experience, seems you like privacy like me, nice one.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures by Chicagograduate(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24
Alliswell73:

For educational purpose: "How did you get to know that they wanted to inflate the price through connivance?"
He had previously told my brother to send the money into his account for him to buy the rod.My brother refused and told me everything because my brother understood how they do in my village.If you give those village boys or cousins money to build a house for youthey will embezzle or do a poor job.Na kernel them go use in place of granite which will make the lintel fragile.So we went to the seller together.I was the one who asked for the price of a 10mm rod.The iron bender now interject and said 4k before the supplier could speak.Meanwhile,it was 3400.Luvkily,one of the female cashier who was inside and saw us discussing with one of the worker who also supply to site,ask us what we wanted.I went inside and told him and she told me the actual price which was 3400 per one.I bought 17 rods for a 3 bedroom with a dinning room.This was late 2022 before the price increase.That same rod is about 5k now.Building materials Is very expensive in the south South due to yahoo boys building houses everyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.