Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly (2256 Views)

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by vibemad007: 12:43pm On Mar 24
Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly. The cheating wife could be heard saying i dressed sexy for you, but the husband felt something fishy was happening

He Side boo Barely Got Away With His Life as the husband started shooting at him.

VIDEO
https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/03/husband-catches-his-wife-with-her-side.html

Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by Godada(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by sulakishop(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24
So people still have sex these days with this hunger?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by THEGALADIMA(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24
Loool. E dey happen jarey
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by THEGALADIMA(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24
Na Yankeee dem dey

sulakishop:
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by crisubanijunior(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24
…i just wonder o. Because me sef my pen*s no dey stand even if a woman comes unclad before me. When i remember the Nigerian hardship, baba go just respect himself
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by Kobicove(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24
sulakishop:

grin
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by Gadafii: 5:03am On Mar 25
Paternity fraudster plying her trades

I hope the man is wise enough to run DNA for "his kids" if there are any

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by imagrg(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25
Some men have guts.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by Caramia2020(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25
No video, click ke!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly by vibemad007: 9:10pm On Mar 25
Caramia2020:
No video, click ke!!!
follow d simple instruction, d video will play

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone On The Same Street? / Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married / Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.