Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther (26681 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

Do u think hamas sits back and buys ice cream for those who offend them?? These countries hardly forgive and that's what escalates their problems.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Realtord43: 11:28am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Show me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
Make no mistake. It does not matter the grammar you use to deceive yourself.
]If you are Pro-hamas , you are pro-.
But Israel is not a Christian country

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 11:29am On Mar 25
Acidosis:

Blaming the Jews over the death of Jesus is like blaming all Urhobo, Isoko, and Ijaw people over the death of Nigerian soldiers in Okuama and Okoloba communities. This is pretty much the main source of antisemitism.

For proper context, Jesus was crucified by Roman authorities who saw him as a threat to their power and teachings. Yesterday was Palm Sunday and, as I rightly shared in my Sunday school class, even the Jews celebrated him. That palm you see everywhere on a Palm Sunday is symbolic. That was how Jesus was celebrated as he entered Jerusalem in grand style. He was celebrated by who? The same Jews you said hated Jesus.

Their (the public) disappointment only came because they thought Jesus was coming to destroy the oppressive Roman government under Pontius Pilate, but he (Christ) had a bigger and more important mission, which was to lay down his life (your own version of "killed" ). This is the basis and pretty much the beginning of Christianity.

So, each time you try mocking Jesus or spreading the jew-hate over Jesus's death, you're actually preaching the gospel. What is the gospel? To preach love to all humanity, including those who were directly involved in his crucifixion.

You and Mr. righteousness can condemn the incessant killings in the middle east region by Hamas and the Israeli government without spreading hate towards a people.

The whole point of modern day Judaism in either it's secularist form, reformed mutation or rabbinical religiousity is the rejection of Jesus Christ.

The rejection of Christ and the denunciation of Christ and Christianity are the fundamental pillars of Judaism.

While Mohammedism promotes Mohammed as the prophet of God with a cornerstone belief that Jesus is the first and truest Muslim whom will assist Muslims to install universal Islamism, Judaism exists solely to destroy Christianity and blog out the name of Christ.

You can not be a Jew without a deep seethed hatred for Christ.

Every afternoon in synagogues across the world Jews make a silent prayer condemning Christ and Christians.

Judaism isn't a racial profile but a fanatical religious creed based on hatred towards Christ and the church .

It's for this reason that Jews today accept the curse of deicide which their fathers accepted for killing Christ.

Jews and no other people are responsible for Christ death and are at the forefront persecuting the church since the day Christ was killed.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 11:32am On Mar 25
jaxxy:

Do u think hamas sits back and buys ice cream for those who offend them?? These countries hardly forgive and that's what escalates their problems.

The Jew holds on to historical hatred and their longest hatred and vengeance is reserved for Christians whom they blame for losing their chosen status.

They know God of Abraham has abandoned them and the new convenant is for those who belief in Christ as the Messiah and saviour of mankind.

Driven from the land to suffer the curse of Cain ,the Jew has fully embraced Satan .

FYI, the antichrist will be Jewish as they have always been.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by engrchykae(m): 11:33am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Idiot, Haman warned his King about the Jews and their history of colluding with outsiders to usurp power from their host.

Did the Jews not eventually betray Babylon by spying for the Persians ?

This is how they colluded with outlaws in the waste land of Canaan and seized power for themselves in Egypt despite the Egyptians allowing them sanctuary to settle among them. When the Egyptians seized their country back , they drove off every foreigner especially the Hebrew.

Fast forward to Xerxes reign in the mighty Persian Empire, Jews will also betray the Persians and assist the Greeks led by Alexandria to destroy the Persian empire.

The Jew will also side with Muslims to retake Jerusalem and Palestine from the Roman Catholic church which saw to the Muslims building a mosque on the temple mount. That mosque has been sitting there for over a thousand years now and the Jew wants it gone but he dare not touch it. How about Hitler who supported Zionism and a return of Jews to Palestine so that Europe can be free of the vermin Jew. How did the Zionist repay him ? Then the same British that handed Palestine to them were terrorised out of their own mandate by Jewish terrorists.

Purim is a sadistic religious holiday celebrated by Jews in which they gloat about those whom they murdered and genocided
this is not" history "
This is "your story" of hate

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Fulaniguy01: 11:33am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up being wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers

Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased and wiped out.

The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong Everlasting one.

[b]

In other words you must delete the sun , moon and Stars from performing their duties before you will Erase ISRAEL from being a nation.

IT IS IMPOSSICANT

Dont kill yourself with Hate! ISRAEL will outlive you and generations.
Just Humble yourself and Stand with GOD. Stand with the GOD of Israel.

idiot

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 11:38am On Mar 25
engrchykae:
this is not" history "

Cognitive dissonance

The history of the Jew is incomplete without unsurping power to themselves , enslaving their hosts and betraying them to a foreign adversary.

It is for this reason they have been kicked out of 109 countries .

Even the Jew knows their reign can not exceed 80ys without being rooted out and forced to wander aimlessly for another 200ys before finding a host to start another rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Musauzor(m): 11:41am On Mar 25
I love how a woman finished the almighty Haman . That's how Hamas will be wiped out by the Jews. Why I love the Jews is that they don't hear " it's ok. I'm sorry". The satanic Hamas thought that by slaughtering the Israelis on the morning of October 7, 2023 that the IDF would drop a few bombs in Gaza and that would be the end. . They have murdered sleep and sleep well elude them

3 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 11:43am On Mar 25
engrchykae:
this is not" history "

FYI, Jews consider the new testament as the number 1 antisemitic book and have been doing all they can to have it either banned or reedited .

Martin Luther wrote a brief history of Jewish subversion on the church.

I suggest you start from here

The book is considered by Jews as being the second most antisemitic publication after the New Testament because the truth about Jewish artrocities is after all anti-Semitism.

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by KnownUnknown: 11:43am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

And the consistently act like the victims. Repulsive people.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 11:46am On Mar 25
KnownUnknown:

And the consistently act like the victims. Repulsive people.

The entire plot of Purim is Jewish slander and false accusation against a political opponent whom they lied wanted them dead only for them to end up killing the man and his entire family and associates.

You can't discuss Judaism without rationalising genocide .

These are the only bastards who rationalize genocide as a religious duty.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by sukkot: 11:58am On Mar 25
AngelicBeing:
Himmm, 777 / Obadiah tongue
bro send me 3 pounds. I wan chop suya and palm wine šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Saluteeeee bro AngelicBeing

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by KnownUnknown: 12:10pm On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

The entire plot of Purim is Jewish slander and false accusation against a political opponent whom they lied wanted them dead only for them to end up killing the man and his entire family and associates.

You can't discuss Judaism without rationalising genocide .

These are the only bastards who rationalize genocide as a religious duty.

Nothing they do actually surprises me anymore because I expect them to be unscrupulous rogues. The collection of stories they base their religion on is filled with protagonists cheating, stealing, killing, and raping, while claiming to be victims. Anyone that believes the stuff they believe cannot be trusted.
The biggest joke in this world is the Christian idea that the god of the Hebrews is ā€œgoodā€ or ā€œthe god of loveā€. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ewedegubbler: 12:18pm On Mar 25
God1000:
Spiritual indeed

So standing with the oppressed and calling for a ceasefire now makes me Hamas abi?

Your problem is calling every Palestinian hamas, and going by your logic, every Nigerian is a boko Haram

Don't be such in a hurry to judge me, only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

Which oppressed and why a ceasefire?
You donā€™t start a war and then call yourself an apprised. Hamas must be crushed decisively.

Every Islamist fundamentalist must be sent to hell.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 12:19pm On Mar 25
KnownUnknown:

Nothing they do actually surprises me anymore because I expect them to be unscrupulous rogues. The collection of stories they base their religion on is filled with protagonists cheating, stealing, killing, and raping, while claiming to be victims. Anyone that believes the stuff they believe cannot be trusted.
The biggest joke in this world is the Christian idea that the god of the Hebrews is ā€œgoodā€ or ā€œthe god of loveā€. Lmao

The idiots in this thread supporting the celebration of genocide do not know their own history on how Jews were fully in charge of the slave trade which they justified using Leviticus

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ewedegubbler: 12:21pm On Mar 25
Krismas:
grin grin grin I am a SPIRITUAL HAMAS
and u not only a liar, ur religion is so fake I want to puke grin
The entire Israel in the northern kingdom went into Assyrian captivity and is unaccounted for uptill today. What happen to ur hopeless boast about whoever try to destroy Jews? Wen fake European impostors have killed 31,000 REAL Jews in Gaza since Oct7?

lol. Jewish identity has never been lost and has been persevered for thousands of years. Those vagrants you claim to be Jews are Egyptian rejects who have no history no genealogy. Jews canā€™t be head slamming mofos

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ewedegubbler: 12:25pm On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Idiot, the Palestinian suffering goes beyond Oct 7.

Go and read up on the systematic Jewish crimes on Palestinians since 1948 that includes mass murder, rapes , organ harvesting and other depravities commited on the Palestinians.

October 7 was and remains justified .

The 31000 dead Remains justified. I pray Israel makes it 310.000. Your brain dead people were offered independence in 1948 but they rejected it and decided to start a war which theyā€™ve continued to lose and will continue losing. No god or allah would ever give you guys victory over the Jews.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by siant: 12:27pm On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up being wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers

Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased and wiped out.

The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong Everlasting one.

[b]

In other words you must delete the sun , moon and Stars from performing their duties before you will Erase ISRAEL from being a nation.

IT IS IMPOSSICANT

Dont kill yourself with Hate! ISRAEL will outlive you and generations.
Just Humble yourself and Stand with GOD. Stand with the GOD of Israel.

Your god made a covenant with nation of Israel in the middle east, He did not make covenant with your village in the West Africa. He loves Jews, while He detests you.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 12:29pm On Mar 25
Ewedegubbler:

The 31000 dead Remains justified. I pray Israel makes it 310.000. Your brain dead people were offered independence in 1948 but they rejected it and decided to start a war which theyā€™ve continued to lose and will continue losing. No god or allah would ever give you guys victory over the Jews.

Karma is a bitch and has a way of locating those who support evil.

You are long overdue of another karmatic justice.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ewedegubbler: 12:34pm On Mar 25
Danmisra:
Pls can someone answer this questions
1.why it that Jews have been punished/terrorise/enslaved by different people throughout their history?
2. Are they the only human race
3. Why Muslims and Christians fought them and chase them away.
4. Why is that wherever they are, they is violence/ war
If they are not cursed by God I think something is hidden that they are not saying.
Pls somebody should explain.

Islamists are involved in over 100 conflicts around the world.. the Jews are involved in one and thatā€™s for the survival of their homeland

You wonā€™t ask yourself why you Islamists are formenting crisis everywhere because Islam is a mental illness and it has terribly jaundiced your brain beyond common sense.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 12:38pm On Mar 25
Ewedegubbler:

Islamists are involved in over 100 conflicts around the world.. the Jews are involved in one and thatā€™s for the survival of their homeland

You wonā€™t ask yourself why you Islamists are tormenting trouble everywhere because Islam is a mental illness and it has terribly jaundiced your brain beyond common sense.

And I will burst your head now and tell you that all those Islamist terrorists are of the Judaic Wahhabi sect .

ISIS is a Jewish run operation

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ewedegubbler: 12:39pm On Mar 25
Ahmadusmanu:

What about the roman empire that destroyed them twice and turned their place of worship into dumpster?. U are very ignorant of the Bible and the history of how God himself use to punish Israel whenever they transgress. The day that Israel will be completely annihilated is just around the corner, no single jew will be left on the surface of the earth. It's God that allows them to flex their power so as humanity could see how evil they are. Majority of the world stands with Palestine not israel.free palastine and Say no to genocide.

The coran that was given to you by a rapist and mass murderer has has deceived you into oblivion. You were told that you will anihiliate the Jews and yet 500 million Muslims in the Middle East havnt won a single war against 8 Million Jews since 1948.

Isnā€™t it time to realise that Arabian rapist deceived you guys?
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Mar 25
sukkot:
bro send me 3 pounds. I wan chop suya and palm wine šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Saluteeeee bro AngelicBeing
I know that you are joking but continue wink
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 12:41pm On Mar 25
Ewedegubbler:

The coran that was given to you by a rapist and mass murderer has has deceived you into oblivion. You were told that you will anihiliate the Jews and yet 500 million Muslims in the Middle East havnt won a single war against 8 Million Jews since 1948.

Isnā€™t it time to realise that Arabian rapist deceived you guys?

0su pig behave

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Musty112: 12:45pm On Mar 25
Ibrahim 14:42

And never think that Allāh is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them [i.e., their account] for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

Allahuma kun li ikhwanina fi filisitine

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 12:46pm On Mar 25
Musauzor:
I love how a woman finished the almighty Haman . That's how Hamas will be wiped out by the Jews. Why I love the Jews is that they don't hear " it's ok. I'm sorry". The satanic Hamas thought that by slaughtering the Israelis on the morning of October 7, 2023 that the IDF would drop a few bombs in Gaza and that would be the end. . They have murdered sleep and sleep well elude them

Isn't that what you guys are doing now by marrying your daughters to others like GRV so as to usurp power from them?

Spawns of Jezebel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by oz4real83(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25
chinexx07:
including you
yes
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

The whole point of modern day Judaism in either it's secularist form, reformed mutation or rabbinical religiousity is the rejection of Jesus Christ.

The rejection of Christ and the denunciation of Christ and Christianity are the fundamental pillars of Judaism.

While Mohammedism promotes Mohammed as the prophet of God with a cornerstone belief that Jesus is the first and truest Muslim whom will assist Muslims to install universal Islamism, Judaism exists solely to destroy Christianity and blog out the name of Christ.

You can not be a Jew without a deep seethed hatred for Christ.

Every afternoon in synagogues across the world Jews make a silent prayer condemning Christ and Christians.

Judaism isn't a racial profile but a fanatical religious creed based on hatred towards Christ and the church .

It's for this reason that Jews today accept the curse of deicide which their fathers accepted for killing Christ.

Jews and no other people are responsible for Christ death and are at the forefront persecuting the church since the day Christ was killed.

Every religion is based on certain prejudices and belief systems that appear as "hatred" towards the practices of others. You can't single out Judaism for condemnation. And last time I checked, I didn't see Jews sending rockets or suicide bombers to Christian nations out of this so-called deep-seated hatred.

The essence of the true gospel is to hate sin, not sinners. For instance, within Christianity, it is biblically correct for a Christian to condemn idol worship. Many Nigerian Christians have physically destroyed idols from their past, while others pray daily against these idols.

So it is unreasonable to expect a Buddhist or a Jew to respect Jesus. The real concern should be whether Jews unprovokedly kill people in Christian nations or force their religion on others, which isn't the case.

Although I have seen reports of Jews physically assaulting Christians in Israel, I have also seen report that confirms that that Israel isn't among the top 20 nations where Christians face the most persecution. If you love Christians so much, countries like Nigeria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Syria, and Pakistan should be more concerning since they present and record more persecutions.

Most religions are intolerant anyway. Even among traditional worshippers in Nigeria, we see how masquerades flog people.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by LadyRosa(f): 1:09pm On Mar 25
Tale of two terrorist brothers fighting it out. Both dont have the spirit of forgiveness. One is a terror to Christians in Nigeria.

Let the best team win. The enemy of my enemy is my friend if you ask me grin
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 1:15pm On Mar 25
Acidosis:

Every religion is based on certain prejudices and belief systems that appear as "hatred" towards the practices of others. You can't single out Judaism for condemnation. And last time I checked, I didn't see Jews sending rockets or suicide bombers to Christian nations out of this so called deep seated hatred.

The true gospel, though, is to hate sin, not sinners. For example, under the Christian faith, you can't practise Christianity without disliking idol worshipping. Many Christians in Nigeria have physically destroyed the idols of their forefathers. Those who couldn't do it physically pray everyday against these idols. That's true Christianity.

So, it would be unreasonable for me to expect a Buddhist or a Jew to embrace Jesus. Very unreasonable. The real question is do Jews kill people in Christian nations unprovoked or force their religion on people like some do?

Most religions are intolerant. Even among traditional worshippers in Nigeria, we see how masquerades flog people.
Because you have been blinded by Jewish propaganda not to see their evil does not mean it doesn't exist.

Jews are the number 1 terrorist enablers since the Bar Khobar insurgency against Rome.

Jews have killed more Christians than you can ever imagine

Before Islam was invented by Jews to seize power from Christians in the ME, there was a Jewish theorocracy that sprang up in today's modern day Yemen that sowed the seed of Abrahaminism among the Arabs

That theoricratuc Judaic state was headed by a Jew who adopted the name Joseph.

He led a vicious campaign against Christians in Arabia until the Christian king , Negrus of Ethiopia led an army of crusaders to rid the land of Jewish terrorists . Josephus was such a coward that he ran his horse into the shallow red sea than face the Christian Ethiopian army.

Since that failed operation , Jews have vowed to work in proxy or in deep cover to wage war against Christiandome.

Is it not surprising that Mohammed's first wife and two others whom he considered his favourite where Jewish and one of those of his wives (,Aisha) was the daughter of a Jew , Abu Bakr who later became the first caliph of Islam ?

Go to Jewish encyclopedia and Google Abu Bakr and see how Jews wrote of him as being one of their own and how he intervened through poisoning of Mohammed by Aisha to prevent the Muslims of genociding the crypto Jews amongst them who were faking to be Muslims.

Then go and research how Abu Bakr led the jihad against Christian lands.

Ignorance is no excuse in this age.

Islam is the broom of Israel to rid the world of Christianity until the Persian Muslim converts stepped in to stop their genocidal attempts.

Google Manila Pools .I have a topic here and it highlights how Jews in Jerusalem connived with the Muslim army to take over Jerusalem and how they paid a hefty ransom to the Muslim army to slaughter over 70k Christians in the most barbaric manner on the eve of this satanic Purim festival.

The Muslims were so aghast towards Jewish barbarity to the Christian prisoners that they rescinded any agreement that would have seen the temple mount given to Jews. Instead Saladin drove them out and built the Al Qasa mosque to which it stands till this day.

The more Jews conspire against Christians the more deeper they dig their graves.

Today Israel is no different than the Potter's field which Judas used his blood money to buy and hang himself upon.

Christ is King !

Heathen savages.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by engrchykae(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

FYI, Jews consider the new testament as the number 1 antisemitic book and have been doing all they can to have it either banned or reedited .

Martin Luther wrote a brief history of Jewish subversion on the church.

I suggest you start from here

The book is considered by Jews as being the second most antisemitic publication after the New Testament because the truth about Jewish artrocities is after all anti-Semitism.
the Jews are right.
New testament is Caucasians smuggling in themselves into Scripture.
Hence British and Portuguese names finding their selves into Scripture.
You said nothing about Romans killing over 53 million souls in the name of inquisition just to preserve the Vatican lie.
Jews became the enemy of the Catholic Church because of the Truth which the Jews are privy to.
Being an Igbo is enough to understand the plight of Jews.
That many hate a particular person is not enough reason to draw conclusions that the hated is bad
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ewedegubbler: 1:24pm On Mar 25
engrchykae:
this is not" history "

The Palestinians stood with Hitler and begged him to come help them eliminate all the Jews in the Middle East.

The Palestinians stood tried to overthrow king Hussein of Jordan

The Palestinians stood with sadam and looted Kuwait and it all ended in tears for them.

I wish I couldā€™ve gone down tru the centuries but sadly they have no history preceding the 20th century because they are a fraudulent entity made up by hateful Islamists and their misadventures In Israel is also Gona end in tears as always

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia / Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.