Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther (26686 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Draslo(m): 9:23am On Mar 25
Forumites:
if hamas didn’t strike and kill innocent Israelites and visitors celebrating the feast of Passover in peace then this war wouldn’t have escalated. You sound as if you’re in total support of one side than the other. Let me ask you. Who struck first ?
You are obviously oblivious about history. Try dey read often.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ahmedio2017(m): 9:23am On Mar 25
[quote author=Acidosis post=129096490]

You can't use this logic to mock Christians, though. Every right thinking Christian knows very well that Christ surrendered himself to be killed by the same people he loves so much, for a purpose.

I don't expect you to understand. You're a Muslim, Mr. Ahmed. You should hold zero or few strong opinions about Christianity.

[quote]

How do you mean sir?
I'm less concerned with you, we are only analyzing history.

Why does the Je.w had to killed your god in the first instance?

And why is that boy righteousn.ess defending the killer of his god? That's my own plight....
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Tommydare(m): 9:31am On Mar 25
You are living in a world of delusions.
NuclearWinter:

Idiot, Haman warned his King about the Jews and their history of colluding with outsiders to usurp power from their host.

Did the Jews not eventually betray Babylon by spying for the Persians ?

This is how they colluded with outlaws in the waste land of Canaan and seized power for themselves in Egypt despite the Egyptians allowing them sanctuary to settle among them. When the Egyptians seized their country back , they drove off every foreigner especially the Hebrew.

Fast forward to Xerxes reign in the mighty Persian Empire, Jews will also betray the Persians and assist the Greeks led by Alexandria to destroy the Persian empire.

The Jew will also side with Muslims to retake Jerusalem and Palestine from the Roman Catholic church which saw to the Muslims building a mosque on the temple mount. That mosque has been sitting there for over a thousand years now and the Jew wants it gone but he dare not touch it. How about Hitler who supported Zionism and a return of Jews to Palestine so that Europe can be free of the vermin Jew. How did the Zionist repay him ? Then the same British that handed Palestine to them were terrorised out of their own mandate by Jewish terrorists.

Purim is a sadistic religious holiday celebrated by Jews in which they gloat about those whom they murdered and genocided

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Thoughts007: 9:32am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Show me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
Make no mistake. It does not matter the grammar you use to deceive yourself.
If you are Pro-hamas , you are pro- devil.

you no just sabi anything.
for real, Religion is the opium of the people_ karl max

5 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Danmisra(m): 9:32am On Mar 25
Pls can someone answer this questions
1.why it that Jews have been punished/terrorise/enslaved by different people throughout their history?
2. Are they the only human race
3. Why Muslims and Christians fought them and chase them away.
4. Why is that wherever they are, they is violence/ war
If they are not cursed by God I think something is hidden that they are not saying.
Pls somebody should explain.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Bluntemperor: 9:34am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations
Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai
Hitler tried it, he ended up beinv wasted along everything related to Hitler.
Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.
Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers
Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.
Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.
The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong one

God bless you bro,for reminding this Indomie Generation, especially in Nigeria,where they think people will not keep History because of the despicable bad leaders,who don't want people to remember the evil committed against the Nigerian People!
Whether you are a Jew or Gentile, you are welcome to God's Kingdom, provided you have Jesus Christ,as the Lord and Saviour -whose blood was shed, who died for you, buried and the 3rd- Day rose up to Heaven and no other God did that!
Prime Minister Natanyahu is reminding the Israelis- of the Covenant of God with their Fore- Fathers,not to despair and that Covenant has not changed and even if some can't remember, it's assured that Enemies,will be forever In regret to have dared to exterminate the People of Israel,as the Haman tried it during the Easter period but God's People were victorious in the battle!
Shame to all the nonsense spin on the Social Media ' Israel don't believe in Jesus',they don't believe in the Bible or Scripture',yet we can see from time to time,the Prime Minister and his Cabinets Members - always going into the Scriptures and using it to assured the Israeli people that they will win the battle confronting them!
So, what do you believe in and don't be confused!
What a Great God we have and served!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jazzman7711: 9:39am On Mar 25
Danmisra:
1.why it that Jews have been punished/terrorise/enslaved by different people throughout their history?
If they are not caused by God I think something is hidden that they are not saying.

They are NOT the original Hebrews or Jews.

They are Jews by conversion, not by blood.

Their ancestors converted to Judaism centuries ago as a political manoeuvre.

Just take one look at them and ask yourself “What would blonde white Scandinavian Europeans be doing in the BLAZING HOT MIDDLE EASTERN DESERT 5000 years ago?

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY LEAVE SWEDEN AND NORWAY AND AUSTRIA TO GO AND LIVE IN THE HOT MIDDLE EASTERN DESERT?”

How can they be the original Jews?

Can’t you people think?

Tufiakwa.

You just let these white people lead you by the nose.

Anything they claim, you believe them.

They also claimed that ‘Jesus’ is a white, Swedish looking man and you accept without question.

You are just their slaves. They own your minds and you need deliverance from them.

Tufia.

5 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On Mar 25
ahmedio2017:

How do you mean sir?
I'm less concerned with you, we are only analyzing history.

Why does the Je.w had to killed your god in the first instance?

And why is that boy righteousn.ess defending the killer of his god? That's my own plight

Blaming the Jews over the death of Jesus is like blaming all Urhobo, Isoko, and Ijaw people over the death of Nigerian soldiers in Okuama and Okoloba communities. This is pretty much the main source of antisemitism.

For proper context, Jesus was crucified by Roman authorities who saw him as a threat to their power and teachings. Yesterday was Palm Sunday and, as I rightly shared in my Sunday school class, even the Jews celebrated him. That palm you see everywhere on a Palm Sunday is symbolic. That was how Jesus was celebrated as he entered Jerusalem in grand style. He was celebrated by who? The same Jews you said hated Jesus.

Their (the public) disappointment only came because they thought Jesus was coming to destroy the oppressive Roman government under Pontius Pilate, but he (Christ) had a bigger and more important mission, which was to lay down his life (your own version of "killed" ). This is the basis and pretty much the beginning of Christianity.

So, each time you try mocking Jesus or spreading the jew-hate over Jesus's death, you're actually preaching the gospel. What is the gospel? To preach love to all humanity, including those who were directly involved in his crucifixion.

You and Mr. righteousness can condemn the incessant killings in the middle east region by Hamas and the Israeli government without spreading hate towards a people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Abufo: 9:48am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up beinv wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers

Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.
The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong one

The Europeans in Isreal today pretending to be Biblical Isreal are the synagogue of satan........the true Biblical Isrealites are the Black negro and bantus of Africa.................the Jewish people of today are purebred European of turkic and Caucasian origins......stop spreading deceit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Christomart: 9:51am On Mar 25
Enough pain to the jewish haters. hamas never see anything.
If hamas like, let them launch nuclear weapons right from the surgery rooms of civilians, using hospitals as shield, it would never deter israel.
Next time hamas sees any Israeli boundary, i don't think they would hesitate to attack. Israeli just like any other country reserves the sovereign right to defend themselves. For those still hating on isreal, habour it in mind but be ready to bear the dire consequences if u dare attack zion openly.

5 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AntiTerrorist: 9:54am On Mar 25
Squirrel1:
yes and if Hitler finished what he started, we wouldn't eve be here. Bloody hypocrite
Did the Jews killed over one thousand Germans before the genocide? You are comparing two things that have no comparison.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Krismas(m): 9:55am On Mar 25
epainos:

I always entertain myself with these two confused people. grin

Naija has got a lot of problems with terrorists and bandits, these ones are fighting over Hamas, Palestinians, and Israelis who definitely don't even pretend to act as if you exist whenever Nigerianis attacked. Just imagine the extent these ones have taken religion. Lol.

I don't pray you die young, but just know that if you are killed, no single Palestinian or Israeli will ever send any condolence. grin Na what we call.... "e don happen, e don happen".

Continue showing yourselves. Keep entertaining us. Keep fighting for frontpage position to entertain us. grin
grin only idiots think the problems bedeviling Nigeria is isolated from the crises fomented by globalists and their colonialists western hegemonists. continue to bury ur head in the sand
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jazzman7711: 10:00am On Mar 25
Abufo:

The Europeans in Isreal today pretending to be Biblical Isreal are the synagogue of satan........the true Biblical Isrealites are the Black negro and bantus of Africa.................the Jewish people of today are purebred European of turkic and Caucasian origins......stop spreading deceit!!!

Their God Yahweh told them this in the bible, but they are too brainwashed and mentally colonised to notice.

Yahweh speaking to the original BLACK Hebrews in Revelation 2:9

”I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by thrillionaire(m): 10:04am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

That cursed thing is no Christian

You can not serve two masters.

You are either with Christ or with the children of perdition.

Nigga why are you ranting all over the place. No one's interested in your conspiracy theories.

There's no part of the world that's free from Islamic terrorism even Islamic countries are wary of their terrorist brethren.

Muslims believe their Koran Hook line and sinker but you come here with your pseudo knowledge to claim to know more than the Holy Bible.. take several seats kindly.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Righteousness2(m): 10:08am On Mar 25
See how the lack of Wisdom makes you ranting about and posting all sorts of fake news about ISRAEL, the apple of God's eye.

Listen! The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong Everlasting one.

Jeremiah 31:35-36

Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of ISRAEL also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

In other words you must delete the sun , moon and Stars from performing their duties before you will Erase ISRAEL.

Dont kill yourself before your time with Hate!
ISRAEL will outlive you and generations.
Just Humble yourself and Stand with GOD. Stand with the GOD of Israel.

NuclearWinter:

That cursed thing is no Christian

You can not serve two masters.

You are either with Christ or with the children of perdition.

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:09am On Mar 25
Draslo:

The Jews told you God gave them that land. Everything is from their point of view. Let me not talk to much.
no quran also validates this

Archeology sighting and historical records is awashed with evidences that the Bible events did happen

Bible is just another compilation of historical records over thousands of yrs

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Draslo(m): 10:15am On Mar 25
NzogbuNzogbu:
no quran also validates this

Archeology sighting and historical records is awashed with evidences that the Bible events did happen

Bible is just another compilation of historical records over thousands of yrs
Most of the Quran na copy and paste with small edits left and right. If they didn't do that, it would have been way to difficult to convert people. People are comfortable with familiar things.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Shantyken(m): 10:20am On Mar 25
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I stand with the good people of Palestine, not Hamas

What of the women and innocent children of Israel that were killed by HAMAS.

IF U WAN CONDEMN, LET IT BE TWO WAYS. NO PITY.

4 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:25am On Mar 25
Draslo:

Most of the Quran na copy and paste with small edits left and right. If they didn't do that, it would have been way to difficult to convert people. People are comfortable with familiar things.
are you saying quran is not enough for you again

Shey its aliens that u need to come tell you who the land belongs to, when your own enemies record tell you the land it's yours what else do you want
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ahmadusmanu(m): 10:27am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

What about the roman empire that destroyed them twice and turned their place of worship into dumpster?. U are very ignorant of the Bible and the history of how God himself use to punish Israel whenever they transgress. The day that Israel will be completely annihilated is just around the corner, no single jew will be left on the surface of the earth. It's God that allows them to flex their power so as humanity could see how evil they are. Majority of the world stands with Palestine not israel.free palastine and Say no to genocide.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by EconomistXplain: 10:33am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Nero and Stalin share something in common with the king of Babylon.

They all married Jewish women and the innocent suffered .

Stalin killed more than 30million Russian Christians.

Nero took Christian hatred he got from his Jewish wife to another level by having Christians killed for sports in the gladiator games.

Esther is no different than Nero and Stalin

Where did u read all these....I am intrigued to hear this

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jimmynauty: 10:33am On Mar 25
Jeremiah 31:35-36

Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of ISRAEL also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

In other words you must delete the sun , moon and Stars from performing their duties before you will Erase thegods.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by 11doubledee: 10:34am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Jews successful carryout slaughter of Russians and are continually murdering Palestinians .

Then their evil leaders stage a mockery of their death .

Through victimhood , the Jew gets away with genocide and mass murder.

Purim is satanic and any idiot celebrating it is a fool.
You can see the kind of person you are.
ISIS has claimed full responsibility of the terrorist attack in Russia as an islamic terrorist organisation that they are but you want to force it on us that isreal is responsible after some terrorist apologist failed to pin it on Ukraine.
If isreal were to be responsible definitely they will face the consequences just like Hamas has made Palestinians to pay for their foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:46am On Mar 25
cheesy

Oh boy! See Pipu wey Dem brainwash with religion

Pipu wey religion don kill for this life reach make pipu use thier head but nah

They chose to remain delusional

grin
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by themanderon: 10:49am On Mar 25
After you are done with sinwar then move into Haniyeh and those other roaches hiding in the UAE. There is really something about the Jews the world fails to understand. No one can defeat a people who God has an everlasting covenant with. If you try it you will be crushed. Even those that God used to punish the Israelites when they sinned ended up being destroyed by God.
The Israelis of today may not have accepted Christ but soon the veil will be taken away from their eyes and they would realize he really came to die for them then they would repent for having dealt with him the way they did.
Israel will surely outlive all it's enemies and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The covenant stands supreme over all things as God cannot change his covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Abelino(m): 10:49am On Mar 25
Coming from a terrorist Sympathizer. Cry more!!!
NuclearWinter:
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by 11doubledee: 10:50am On Mar 25
Shantyken:

What of the women and innocent children of Israel that were killed by HAMAS.

IF U WAN CONDEMN, LET IT BE TWO WAYS. NO PITY.
This is the only issue I have with terrorist apologist,you don't see anything wrong on October 7 but you see everything wrong with isreal's reaction.
Over 20000 missiles have been fired from Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen towards isreal since October 7.
What were those missiles meant to do please?
Were they fired to entertain isrealis with fireworks?
Are those unguided missiles designed to identify Isreali children, women, schools, hospitals, elderly etc.
If not for the iron dome and isreal's strong defence mechanisms,Isreali deaths would be in hundreds of thousands.
And these terrorist apologists screaming genocide,even though they have chosen to abuse' the word, would be shouting Allah Akbar just as they were doing on October 7.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Emyogalanya: 10:59am On Mar 25
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

So why don't you also stand with Innocent israeli citizens killed by hamas?

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Emyogalanya: 11:16am On Mar 25
Danmisra:
If they are not cursed by God I think something is hidden that they are not saying.

At what history books did you get your point 3
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by dania02(m): 11:19am On Mar 25
God1000:

we all stand against killing innocent civilians but do you mean all 32,000 people are innocent civilians no single Hamas among them?

secondly, why do Hamas only put on uniform when on parading or for media pictures but when they want to fight IDF they put on mufti so when they get killed they claim they are civilians,

Do you know that more than 60% of Gaza supports Hamas?

and the deaths in Yemeni and other arab nations by fellow Muslims don't bother you because IL is not an Islamic state? so they can't kill Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by winner37(m): 11:23am On Mar 25
God is with and will continue to be with Israel...💪

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.