Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther (26683 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Adefave1512: 8:27am On Mar 25
If you want me to help you create a free website, click this link now and lets get started

https://www.fiverr.com/users/austine_leo/manage_gigs/setup-hubspot-crm-build-hubspot-funnel-automation-hubspot-landing-page-design/edit
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by obedience4(m): 8:27am On Mar 25
More strength to the IDF,
I just want them to get the job done with little or no civilian casualties

3 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by moneyissweet(m): 8:27am On Mar 25
Terrorists
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Mar 25
Islamist will frown at this thread and come offensive against the writer.

3 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by LagosFirstSon: 8:31am On Mar 25
God1000:
Spiritual indeed

So standing with the oppressed and calling for a ceasefire now makes me Hamas abi?

Your problem is calling every Palestinian hamas, and going by your logic, every Nigerian is a boko Haram

Don't be such in a hurry to judge me, only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

Standing with a terrorist makes you a terrorist

Anybody standing with Hamas is a terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Goalty01: 8:36am On Mar 25
Jews killed Jesus too. You should also include him

Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up beinv wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers

Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.
The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong one

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AdamuKD: 8:37am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

You are a fool and nothing more.

Purim is a satanic festival celebrating the mass murder of those who opposed Jewish political and financial dominance in the Persian empire.

At the end, didn't the same Jews not collude with the Greeks to oust Xerxes from power?

Purim is not limited to celebrating Jewish victory over Haman but every opposition to their evil with Christ topping the list.

You will be amazed that Christianity is considered the number 1 enemy to Judaism and their Zionist ambition to control the world .

Fool
You are the fool here because you are a bloody terrorist

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Naijadaily: 8:38am On Mar 25
Oga stop all these disguise, come out with your full chest and embrace Hamas and terrorists because thats who you are
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I stand with the good people of Palestine, not Hamas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:38am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

Funny thing is even you fake Aba minted Jews know you are inferior to your khazar masters.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by mrkia(m): 8:38am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.

Òpònú

4 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:39am On Mar 25
Naijadaily:

Oga stop all these disguise, come out with your full chest and embrace Hamas and terrorists because thats who you are

Coming from an IPOB terrorist sympathiser.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Krismas(m): 8:39am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

I am a Spirtual ISRAELITE

Are you a Hamas Person?
grin grin grin I am a SPIRITUAL HAMAS
and u not only a liar, ur religion is so fake I want to puke grin
The entire Israel in the northern kingdom went into Assyrian captivity and is unaccounted for uptill today. What happen to ur hopeless boast about whoever try to destroy Jews? Wen fake European impostors have killed 31,000 REAL Jews in Gaza since Oct7?

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by fasterwell(m): 8:39am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Are you a Hamas Person?

I believe the spiritual Israelite you claimed to be is what Paul referred to as the Israel of God but I can tell you now that the Israel of God which apostle Paul talked about is nothing compared to the physical Israel of today

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Salvation2: 8:40am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Are you a Hamas Person?

U don't need to respond to that fellow. They are always looking for opportunities to talk u down. Focus on the journey and Jesus Christ.

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:41am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

For 200ys after Christ was falsely accused and executed , Christianity was considered a terrorist religion all courtesy of Jews who constantly slandered against the church and her brethren until one day that heaven turned the tables on them and a Christian became the emperor of Rome.

The case of Haman and his relatives and associates is no different than Christ and his followers.

Victims of Jewish slander and lies.

4 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:42am On Mar 25
Salvation2:

U don't need to respond to that fellow. They are always looking for opportunities to talk u down. Focus on the journey and Jesus Christ.

Shalom!!!

You are all destined to hell by susbstiting Christ with Judas worship.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AngelicBeing: 8:42am On Mar 25
sukkot:
Lol
Himmm, 777 / Obadiah tongue
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by djon78(m): 8:43am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

But look around the world

Don't you see evil, crime, murderering all around our world
It's also prevalent in Nigeria

Terrorists, kidnappers, drug dealers, all manner of evil and evil humans

Any Nation or people that don't face evil square on
Evil will finish them

Evil will finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Idaytesj29(m): 8:43am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Show me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
Make no mistake. It does not matter the grammar you use to deceive yourself.
If you are Pro-hamas , you are pro- devil.

And if you are pro Israel, you are a murderer in first degree.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ahmedio2017(m): 8:44am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

You are a fool because if you had any sense in that your stupid head you will know that Christ whom you claim to believe in tops the list of Jewish enemies to which Jews celebrate His execution as part of their satanic festival known as Purim.

The execution of Haman and 75,000 other gentiles was based on a lie and slander towards advancing Jewish control in the Persian empire.

Is this not how they also successfully falsely accused Christ and had Him killed ?

Purim celebration in the Christian west has been devoid of insulting Christ because they knew their hosts under the Catholic church won't have tolerated it but now Jews all over the world especially in the Godless America and Europe and their satanic enclave in Israel openly insult Christ in place of Haman .

I want to let you know that whatever the Jew is paying you to decieve idiots here is not worth your already damned soul

That guy is a foo.l he knew nothing about Christianity self.....

Isr.ael is one of the sata.nic countrees

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:45am On Mar 25
Nero and Stalin share something in common with the king of Babylon.

They all married Jewish women and the innocent suffered .

Stalin killed more than 30million Russian Christians.

Nero took Christian hatred he got from his Jewish wife to another level by having Christians killed for sports in the gladiator games.

Esther is no different than Nero and Stalin

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by deyemia: 8:45am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Pharoah tried, you know how far with[img][/img] him and his full soldiers

You can read 3 verses that preceded that for context if in doubt

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:45am On Mar 25
ahmedio2017:

That guy is a foo.l he knew nothing about Christianity self.....

Isr.ael is one of the sata.nic countrees

Why don't they just convert to Judaism and stop masquerading as false Christians .

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by AdamuKD: 8:46am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

For 200ys after Christ was falsely accused and executed , Christianity was considered a terrorist religion all courtesy of Jews who constantly slandered against the church and her brethren until one day that heaven turned the tables on them and a Christian became the emperor of Rome.

The case of Haman and his relatives and associates is no different than Christ and his followers.

Victims of Jewish slander and lies.
But atleast,they don't go killing each other. Unlike Islam that is a menace to the society. Tueh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by olaniyilukman(m): 8:46am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Thank God you are not Israelite and I am glad your Israel couldn't do anything to save you from Tinubu artificial hunger......
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by oz4real83(m): 8:47am On Mar 25
God1000:
Are you a Jewish person? you behave as if you are an Israeli.

many of us are spiritually cheesy
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:49am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

But atleast,they don't go killing each other. Unlike Islam that is a menace to the society. Tueh

Idiot, Putin is a Jewish celebration of massacring their enemies .

It celebrates genocide .

No religion has set a day to celebrate their mass murder artrocities than Judaism.

No other people have committed serial genocide than the Jew to which Christians have been on the top of the recieving end.

You fools

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:50am On Mar 25
djon78:

But look around the world

Don't you see evil, crime, murderering all around our world
It's also prevalent in Nigeria

Terrorists, kidnappers, drug dealers, all manner of evil and evil humans

Any Nation or people that don't face evil square on
Evil will finish them

Evil will finish

The world is filled with evil because the children of Satan aka Jews are ruling it

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by alabo1: 8:51am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

You are the biggest fool. Your comments are so filled with ignorance that I pray you have not procreated. Your genetic pool needs to be discontinued.

You always come here spouting absolute ignorance. Do you know your Jews call Christ the great imposter? Only 3 percent of Jews are Christians. The Moslems even believe in Christ as a Prophet but your Jews do not. Yet you are here always praising them.

Your Bible is filled with some of the worst atrocities committed by Jews to others for no justification all in the name of GOD. The conquest and murder of peoples in their own land under the name they were promised by God. Rubbish. What are they today name. A tiny insignificant Nation only existing because of the USA - (If you understand the dynamics which you cant) reply me on this.

Lunatic Fanatic
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ahmedio2017(m): 8:51am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Why don't they just convert to Judaism and stop masquerading as false Christians .

They are the most usel.ess sect on earth....
Je.w that hate their god like mad to the extent that they even killed their so called god shocked shocked shocked shocked o is what they are celebrating tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue isn't that stupi.dity
and mad.ness.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by phemmie06(m): 8:53am On Mar 25
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I stand with the good people of Palestine, not Hamas

What about Russia and Ukraine?
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by chinexx07(m): 8:54am On Mar 25
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia / Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.