Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther (26679 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ponishah: 8:54am On Mar 25
God1000:
Spiritual indeed

So standing with the oppressed and calling for a ceasefire now makes me Hamas abi?

Your problem is calling every Palestinian hamas, and going by your logic, every Nigerian is a boko Haram

Don't be such in a hurry to judge me, only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

When Hama's massacred Israel on October 7, did they separate anybody? They even massacred children and girls and raped them.
If Hama's was winning the war, would you have called for a ceasefire?
Stop pretending, the person you quoted did not even encourage Jews to fight, he only highlighted little war history of Jews that you knew.
Stop behaving like earthworm that they poured salt on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:56am On Mar 25
ahmedio2017:

They are the most usel.ess sect on earth....
Je.w that hate their god like mad to the extent that they even killed their so called god shocked shocked shocked shocked o is what they are celebrating tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue isn't that stupi.dity
and mad.ness.

They are driven by Jewish materialism because that's the only thing Judaism offers.

Same Jews do not even believe in an after life.

The idiots who even lie blatantly that they are Jews even show subservience to the current brood of vipers claiming to be Jews.

It's a slave mentality that is encouraged by materialism that blinds these idiots to worship Judas.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Manager001: 8:57am On Mar 25
Victory to Israel

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by chinexx07(m): 8:57am On Mar 25
oz4real83:
many of us are spiritually cheesy
including you
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:58am On Mar 25
ponishah:

When Hama's massacred Israel on October 7, did they separate anybody? They even massacred children and girls and raped them.
If Hama's was winning the war, would you have called for a ceasefire?
Stop pretending, the person you quoted did not even encourage Jews to fight, he only highlighted little war history of Jews that you knew.
Stop behaving like earthworm that they poured salt on.

Idiot, the Palestinian suffering goes beyond Oct 7.

Go and read up on the systematic Jewish crimes on Palestinians since 1948 that includes mass murder, rapes , organ harvesting and other depravities commited on the Palestinians.

October 7 was and remains justified .

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:59am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

This religion is one based on hate and genocide.

The one that those enemies of Israel that will send 4k rockets into Israel is based on love that is why they sent the rocket in the first place grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NuclearWinter: 8:59am On Mar 25
The antichrist has decieved many before he even reveals himself.

This thread proves it.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ponishah: 9:01am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Purim like Passover is just another Jewish holiday celebrating the murder of their enemies .

Yes, and DIE IF YOU WANT TO.....DIE NOW

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by tophempire: 9:03am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Hitler tried it, he ended up beinv wasted along everything related to Hitler.

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Pharoah tried, you know how far with him and his full soldiers

Hamas tried it! Their body is telling them how far.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.
The Covenant with The ANCIENT OF THE DAYS is a very Strong one

This mumu ancestor was killed or taken for slavery and today he is suffering from the effect of colonization.

He is busy talking of Israel. Who did this to you cause it's not the Jews.

JEWS ARE NOT CHRISTAINS

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ictplotter(m): 9:04am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

I am a Spirtual ISRAELITE

Are you a Hamas Person?
Ignorant mugu.
There is diifferent between Israelites and Israelis . The historical Israelites mentioned in the Bible has scattered all over the world and they hav no specific country to themselves today but majority of them are in America. Just as ur Bible predicted that no stone will be left unturned regarding the jews and Jerusalem. The Israelis you see today is a political group of white people formed in 1947 to checkmate and create crisis in the middle east by America and the western world. It's Israelis that are in middle east not Israelites. Is just like you saying lagosians in nigeria is same with lagos people in Portugal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by mikeapollo: 9:07am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Idiot, Haman warned his King about the Jews and their history of colluding with outsiders to usurp power from their host.

Did the Jews not eventually betray Babylon by spying for the Persians ?

This is how they colluded with outlaws in the waste land of Canaan and seized power for themselves in Egypt despite the Egyptians allowing them sanctuary to settle among them. When the Egyptians seized their country back , they drove off every foreigner especially the Hebrew.

Fast forward to Xerxes reign in the mighty Persian Empire, Jews will also betray the Persians and assist the Greeks led by Alexandria to destroy the Persian empire.

The Jew will also side with Muslims to retake Jerusalem and Palestine from the Roman Catholic church which saw to the Muslims building a mosque on the temple mount. That mosque has been sitting there for over a thousand years now and the Jew wants it gone but he dare not touch it. How about Hitler who supported Zionism and a return of Jews to Palestine so that Europe can be free of the vermin Jew. How did the Zionist repay him ? Then the same British that handed Palestine to them were terrorised out of their own mandate by Jewish terrorists.

Purim is a sadistic religious holiday celebrated by Jews in which they gloat about those whom they murdered and genocided

What you typed just confirms that the Jew own Jerusalem and the land of Israel, and not the so-called ''Palestinians''

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ChristCee: 9:08am On Mar 25
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I stand with the good people of Palestine, not Hamas
You be mumu tongue grin cheesy who started the killings? Now things didnt go as planned and your fellow terrorists are dying in their numbers but you are here crying like the f**l that you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ponishah: 9:08am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Idiot, Haman warned his King about the Jews and their history of colluding with outsiders to usurp power from their host.

This is how they colluded with outlaws in the waste land of Canaan and seized power for themselves in Egypt despite the Egyptians allowing them sanctuary to settle among them. When the Egyptians seized their country back , they drove off every foreigner especially the Hebrew.

Fast forward to Xerxes reign in the mighty Persian Empire, Jews will also betray the Persians and assist the Greeks led by Alexandria to destroy the Persian empire.

The Jew will also side with Muslims to retake Jerusalem and Palestine from the Roman Catholic church which saw to the Muslims building a mosque on the temple mount. That mosque has been sitting there for over a thousand years now and the Jew wants it gone but he dare not touch it. How about Hitler who supported Zionism and a return of Jews to Palestine so that Europe can be free of the vermin Jew. How did the Zionist repay him ? Then the same British that handed Palestine to them were terrorised out of their own mandate by Jewish terrorists.

Purim is a sadistic religious holiday celebrated by Jews in which they gloat about those whom they murdered and genocided
Bob Marley sang -
Zion Zion Zion...
Purim Purim Purim ...
Be killing yourself, black monkey, while Israel in everlasting cruise catching...
Who even care what you think, , poor hungry thing

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:08am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
From time immemorial , Everyone ( Indivduals or Nation) Who tried to wipe out the jews from Existence ended up in destroying himself and his generations

Haman tried, He ended up alongside his ten sons in the gallows he prepared for modecai

Amalekites tried it, they ended up being Destroyed from Generation to Generation.

Dont waste your time and resources plotting to erase the Jews. You will end up being Erased.

yea keep been apologetical about this

This is the time everyone has to take a stand, God has given that land to israel for ever, I wonder what part of forever they don't understand

These same woke clowns talking of genocide and oppressed won't ask why you don't wrestle with God

You either give way or the rock of ages crushes you, Jesus is the same God coming as a judge with wrath, he won't be doing freedom for the oppressed or I can't deliver wrath when he returns

Let them be playing, these are the people the antichrist is warming up to gang up as a failed team to fight God their so called tryant

Same devil won't tell them he set them up, he created Islam and mohammed to be causing trouble in the promise land

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Mar 25
ahmedio2017:

They are the most usel.ess sect on earth....
Je.w that hate their god like mad to the extent that they even killed their so called god shocked shocked shocked shocked o is what they are celebrating tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue isn't that stupi.dity
and mad.ness.

You can't use this logic to mock Christians, though. Every right thinking Christian knows very well that Christ surrendered himself to be killed by the same people he loves so much, for a purpose.

I don't expect you to understand. You're a Muslim, Mr. Ahmed. You should hold zero or few strong opinions about Christianity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by epainos: 9:09am On Mar 25
God1000:
Are you a Jewish person? you behave as if you are an Israeli.
Righteousness2:

I am a Spirtual ISRAELITE

Are you a Hamas Person?
God1000:
Spiritual indeed

So standing with the oppressed and calling for a ceasefire now makes me Hamas abi?

Your problem is calling every Palestinian hamas, and going by your logic, every Nigerian is a boko Haram

Don't be such in a hurry to judge me, only God can judge, let's not demonize each other.

Righteousness2:

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Show me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
Make no mistake. It does not matter the grammar you use to deceive yourself.
If you are Pro-hamas , you are pro- devil.
I always entertain myself with these two confused people. grin

Naija has got a lot of problems with terrorists and bandits, these ones are fighting over Hamas, Palestinians, and Israelis who definitely don't even pretend to act as if you exist whenever Nigerianis attacked. Just imagine the extent these ones have taken religion. Lol.

I don't pray you die young, but just know that if you are killed, no single Palestinian or Israeli will ever send any condolence. grin Na what we call.... "e don happen, e don happen".

Continue showing yourselves. Keep entertaining us. Keep fighting for frontpage position to entertain us. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Jman06(m): 9:09am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Yes, it's better to kill your enemies before they kill you.

I support Israel until the Iranians get sense. If you have been to Jos or any other state where Muslims kill Christians recklessly, you'll definitely support the state of Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Squirrel1(m): 9:10am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

You stand with Terror, Terrorists and Murderous.
Show me your friend. I will tell you who you are.
Make no mistake. It does not matter the grammar you use to deceive yourself.
If you are Pro-hamas , you are pro- devil.
you are a clown. A full blown ass licker. Mumu
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Onewazobia(m): 9:11am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Who killed their enemy?

I guess you know that it's their enemy that kills their enemy
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Squirrel1(m): 9:11am On Mar 25
AntiTerrorist:
If Hamas terrorists are fighting like they fought against Israel on October 7, there would be no massacre of thousands of women and children thereafter. But instead of standing their ground and pursue the war they started, they ran back at the same hour to hide under innocent women and children. They use their own people as human shield. I'm sad to tell you that that strategy can no longer deter Israel.
yes and if Hitler finished what he started, we wouldn't eve be here. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:12am On Mar 25
God1000:
I stand against the massacre of innocent women and children, I stand against the worst genocide of the 21st century with over 32,000 people dead, you supporters of such carnage will not make heaven

I STAND WITH THE TOTAL CLEANSING OF THE DESCENDANTS OF HAMAN CALLED HAMAS OFF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jazzman7711: 9:13am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

The white Europeans of Israel are NOT the true, original Hebrews, who were black Africans.

Surely you should know that by now, you brainwashed dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Mar 25
epainos:

I always entertain myself with these two confused people. grin

Naija has got a lot of problems with terrorists and bandits, these ones are fighting over Hamas, Palestinians, and Israelis who definitely don't even pretend to act as if you exist whenever Nigerianis attacked. Just imagine the extent these ones have taken religion. Lol.

I don't pray you die young, but just know that if you are killed, no single Palestinian or Israeli will ever send any condolence. grin Na what we call.... "e don happen, e don happen".

Continue showing yourselves. Keep entertaining us. Keep fighting for frontpage position to entertain us. grin

Very funny. And no government sponsors more people to these so called terrorist countries than the Nigerian government.

Currently, about N3.5m is budgeted per head for hajj. I believe around the same amount will be spent on Christian pilgrimage.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:14am On Mar 25
Hamas will end up like Haman but wait ooh, Haman, Hitler, Hamas, all began with. H,
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ponishah: 9:15am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:
Purim: A Festival of Hate and an Insight into How Jewish Supremacists view Gentiles

It is vital that non-Jews acquire a fundamental understanding of the unconscionable hatred engendered by this primitive Jewish celebration of atavistic hatred, murder and revenge against their enemies, a feast called “Purim.”

According to the Jewish religion, Purim means “Feast of Lots” which comes from the Jewish contention that Haman, who was the Prime Minister to the King of Persia, Xerxes (the Jews call him Ahasuerus), planned to kill all the Jews in the empire.

Xerxes’ wife was the Jewish Esther and she with the Jewish leader Mordechai interceded with the King, to have Haman executed and allow the Jews to exact revenge upon those they saw as their enemies.

There is no archeological or historical evidence for any of this other than the bloodthirsty writings in Esther and it’s admittedly Jewish version of the events. The book of Esther records that Haman along with all of his ten sons were hanged, and that 75,000 Persians were slaughtered by the Jews.

Interestingly enough, the Jews used Jewish influence (that of Esther) over a Gentile king to do their dirty work. In one instance, the book of Esther even frankly tells how the king was fooled into believing wrongly that Haman had cut down his beloved grove of trees.

Esther explains that Haman did not do this but the angels did it and appeared to the keepers of the trees as Haman.

Of course, we don’t hear Haman’s side of things.

Over the centuries, this Jewish celebration of the murderous punishment of Haman and the supposed anti-Semites at Purim has become like a Mardi Gras celebration, but one with a shocking orgy of hate and hateful symbols, and it even includes foods symbolic of revenge and gore.

In the synagogues Jewish children beat branches recreating the beating of Haman.

They have skits where they symbolically hang children made up to look like him.

They also scream and shout and curse his name in Synagogues during their reading of what they call the Megillah (the Jewish account of their massacre of Haman and the Persians). Here is quote from the most respected newspaper in Israel, The Jerusalem Post in an article called “How to Purim,” By Robin Treistman:

The reading of the Megillah can last anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. What factor causes the variance? Simply the reaction to the name “Haman.” If the crowd goes wild every time the name Haman is read (which happens in most services) the reading can get drawn out. The point of this custom is to “beat” or take revenge on Haman. We boo, hiss, beat, and curse Haman.
Wherein does the difference lie? It appears that the source of the difference is in the nature of the threat on the two different occasions in history. Haman aspired to destroy, kill, and eliminate the entire Jewish people – physical destruction. Antiochus [Chanukah], on the other hand, desired the cultural assimilation of the People of Israel.

Another hungry black monkey, victor has become hate to you.
Go and ask hamman for his version of the story, mumu continue weeping while Israel contue winning

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Forumites: 9:15am On Mar 25
God1000:

if hamas didn’t strike and kill innocent Israelites and visitors celebrating the feast of Passover in peace then this war wouldn’t have escalated. You sound as if you’re in total support of one side than the other. Let me ask you. Who struck first ?

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by wealthpreach(m): 9:16am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

Lies. Hitler did not support Zionism. He was even met by a Palestinian leader on how to exterminate the Jews completely.

1 Like

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jazzman7711: 9:17am On Mar 25
NuclearWinter:

You are a fool and nothing more.

Purim is a satanic festival celebrating the mass murder of those who opposed Jewish political and financial dominance in the Persian empire.

At the end, didn't the same Jews not collude with the Greeks to oust Xerxes from power?

Purim is not limited to celebrating Jewish victory over Haman but every opposition to their evil with Christ topping the list.

You will be amazed that Christianity is considered the number 1 enemy to Judaism and their Zionist ambition to control the world .

Fool

Do you think that one has a working brain? He’s a brainwashed dunce like the other slaves who Liked his thread.

2 Likes

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Draslo(m): 9:17am On Mar 25
NzogbuNzogbu:
yea keep been apologetical about this

This is the time everyone has to take a stand, God has given that land to israel for ever, I wonder what part of forever they don't understand

These same woke clowns talking of genocide and oppressed won't ask why you don't wrestle with God

You either give way or the rock of ages crushes you, Jesus is the same God coming as a judge with wrath, he won't be doing freedom for the oppressed or I can't deliver wrath when he returns

Let them be playing, these are the people the antichrist is warming up to gang up as a failed team to fight God their so called tryant

Same devil won't tell them he set them up, he created Islam and mohammed to be causing trouble in the promise land
The Jews told you God gave them that land. Everything is from their point of view. Let me not talk to much.
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by ponishah: 9:18am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:

Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by Draslo(m): 9:22am On Mar 25
APOSTLECHUMA:
Hamas will end up like Haman but wait ooh, Haman, Hitler, Hamas, all began with. H,
People who are long dead have succeeded in brainwashing you before you were even born
Re: Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther by jazzman7711: 9:22am On Mar 25
ponishah:

Another hungry black monkey, victor has become hate to you.
Go and ask hamman for his version of the story, mumu continue weeping while Israel contue winning

You worthless wretch. Your prostitute, stinking who.re of a mother with a smelly cu,nt is a monkey.

If you’re brave come out in the open and call blacks racist names and see how quick we will decapitate your demonic head.

Stupid, brain dead slave of mass murdering white impostors from Poland, Austria, Ukraine, France and Serbia claiming to be “God’s chosen people”.

And a brainless air head like you is coming here to parrot their lies, while racially insulting the original Hebrews who are BLACKS?

How dare you?

Filthy, rotten maggot you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japan Ex-Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe Shot / Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia / Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.