Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? (1115 Views)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by Melagros(m): 10:07am On Mar 25
COMRADES, while growing up at the village a girl would be crushing on you, almost every member of the community would know you together, she would visit you oftentimes; wash your clothes, and be so respectful or obedient to your parents, especially your mom. But anytime you want to open your mouth and tell the girl: 'I LOVE YOU'! Nemesis kills you beforehand!

COMRADES, at secondary school as well, a girl could be obsessed with you, she would needlessly be borrowing writing materials from you, you'll be spending times and your pocket money together with her and every member of your class would conclude that all is well! And deep down of you, you cherish the babe, but to open up and express your feelings, becomes a tug of war!

COMRADES, I came across a thread yesterday on nairaland that made it to the front page, entitled: 'why I chased this girl from my house in the night' according to the guy, he spent a lot on the girl without formalising their relationship, and a certain night he was weak and wanted the girl to come over and cuddle him and when she came, she'd refused to cuddle him, to cuddle you? How? Did you cement your relationship with her? Only your girlfriend whom you formalised your relationship with can give you such a romantic treatment. You love the girl, and you have been spending heavily on her, but, unfortunately, you still find it difficult to tell her that I LOVE YOU. To my amazement, a coalition of nairaland SIMPS were supporting the mumu guy's action

COMRADES, Face and African China in their song say; if you love somebody just walk up to her and tell her say, I love you, it does no man harm at all.
What is difficult for a guy to tell a girl that I LOVE YOU. Please somebody should educate me
Thank you all
Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:14am On Mar 25
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by iamtardey: 10:14am On Mar 25
I never chop abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by Therock5555(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25
Because if you tell some of them that you love them, you automatically enter maga mode.

So people like us would continue chilling with the girls and collecting our share but "I love you" no go comot from our mouth.

BTW you mustn't say "I love you" before your partner knows that you do, your actions speaks a lot.

My all time best relationship, we did 4 years plus and not for once did we use the L word...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25
The way women feel fly when they are young and blooming with beauty is the opposite feeling for men. A young man growing up knows instinctively that there is nothing more to him than being alive.

The experiences of growing up have hammered deep into his subconscious that he has to improve his social status for women to find him desirable, and the actions of women around him will prove him right.

When he is JS 3 for example, he would see how his female classmates are dating boys in SS 3, or those in SS3 see how cars would park outside to pick up the girls after school. What do you expect him to do when he sees all that?

''When I no get money, no woman look my face''. You will hear lots of local and international male artist use the quoted lines in their lyrics. Have you ever heard a female artist say that? Of course not. You can't find one.

So it's not that boys are shy. They just don't want to put effort into something that won't work and will cause more pain after emotional investments.

A girl might give you the green light, but it's fickle since another man with more sophistication will catch her interest and she switches. If you have experienced that once, twice, or thrice, you just become numb afterward, because you've seen the end from the beginning.

It's not being shy, its self-preservation.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by Melagros(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Sorry oo, I know say I go expose so many fear fear men with this post, in case I expose you please forgive me grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by helinues: 2:51pm On Mar 25
May be broke guys

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25
too many yeye people are saying "I LOVE YOU" while they have no clue about the meaning of the phrase. all you ignoramus who say "I LOVE YOU" to total strangers dont know what the fukc you are talking about. you definitely dont understand what it means to LOVE someone.

"I LOVE YOU" is one of the most bastardized phrase out there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by pansophist(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25
MrBrownJay1:
too many yeye people are saying "I LOVE YOU" while they have no clue about the meaning of the phrase. all you ignoramus who say "I LOVE YOU" to total strangers dont know what the fukc you are talking about. you definitely dont understand what it means to LOVE someone.

"I LOVE YOU" is one of the most bastardized phrase out there.

Also FRIENDSHIP.

That word has been bastardized a lot. What most people call a friend is at best, someone they know. Too many betrayals and backstabbing out there. Not everyone you know is a friend and of course, not any individual that makes you feel Horney is your beloved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by chariisGRACE(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25
It is true that we still have a good number of guys who are are scared of approaching girls, but a good number of them are not shy.

In fact, the greater number of them, after analysing themselves, they realize that they have nothing to offer a lady, so they just focus on their lives.

Not necessarily a case of shyness, but a case of preventing see-finish and possible heartbreak for a stupid reason.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? by fidelmarshal199: 7:23pm On Mar 25
i

(1) (Reply)

You Wiish To Be A Pertner? Check Out This / Birthday Present / Please Help Me Solve This Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.