Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje (3086 Views)

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / #EndSARS: The Post That Brought Down Sars / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by phosky(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25
I brought down dollar with my power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje

Chukwuemeka Cyril Ohanaemere, popularly known as Odumeje, proudly claims to be the only pastor to use one of his abilities, Abido Shaker, to bring down the dollar.

In addressing the congregation at his church during a ministerial service, the clergyman mentioned this. Eyes Of Lagos reports,
odumeje powers abido shaker dollar
Odumeje.

He mentioned that he had vowed to use his power, Abido shaker to bring down the dollar which was fast gaining value over the naira.

Odumeje noted that he was true to his word, and has since used one of his many powers, Abido Shaker, to bring down the dollar.

He further mentioned that no other pastor in Nigeria has been able to successfully do that other than him.

Odumeje added that he will still bring is further down, after which he will handle the presidential seat.
Check out reactions that followed …

nwaoke_ocha remarked: “E go shock Una say na only this man amongst all the pastors for naija go make heaven”

__tobe_ penned: “No pastor try that kind!!! Ride on pastor!! Next one na Dabush Kabash! That one fuel go drop to 30 Naira per liter 😤😤😤🤣”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/i-brought-down-dollar-with-my-power-abido-shaker-odumeje/

2 Likes

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by naija4life247: 12:40pm On Mar 25
So this is what Nigerians have turned Christianity into

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Amotolongbo(f): 12:43pm On Mar 25
Ulobo Scatter

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by MaryAye(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25
A law needs to be passed in the house of assembly where people cannot just open churches and say things.

Kenya practised this. It working so we'll for them. This public redicule of the christian fate must end.

Not all Tom, Dick and Harry should be allowed.

20 Likes

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Taich(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25
That's my Papa, Miracle wey we dey see, e dey play e dey show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by helinues: 1:06pm On Mar 25
Shut up your mouth there.

You think Nigerians are gullible like your members?

A pastor wey dey use bleaching cream

Nansense

6 Likes

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Quodseverismete: 1:12pm On Mar 25
This man is a content creator.

8 Likes

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by REDshouse(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25
Continue my pastor, next on the list of abidoshaker is to convert all christians to Islam and all Islam to christian ...

Thanks to ur power sir,

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by rayvelez(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25
Ori eleyi ti daru tipe tipe… Asiere eleribu pastor
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Lanretoye(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25
That’s the kind of miracle one presidential aspirant want to come and perform.they will use abido shaker to turn Nigeria from consumption to production in 6months,Nigeria will be producing rockets.

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Morbeta11(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25
Even me sef......I used the power to fly to moon yesterday afternoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by danzaki63: 1:46pm On Mar 25
Why didnt you bring down APC votes? hmmmmmm if men were God !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Iamanoited: 1:54pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:

They're Messengers of the Black Jesus, Russian Made Pastors.
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Annie939(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25
I don't just get it , I don't understand this people called men of God, which one is abido Shaker again?he should also use it to bring a bag of rice to 20k at least.
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25
MaryAye:
A law needs to be passed in the house of assembly where people cannot just open churches and say things.

Kenya practised this. It working so we'll for them. This public redicule of the christian fate must end.

Not all Tom, Dick and Harry should be allowed.

Religious freedom…his own interpretation of the Christian Faith. Let God be the judge of the true Christian Faith.
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25
Me na only PALEMBOSKALEBO I just dey wait for to end all kidnappings in Nigeria

Ganduka Gandusaa for Boko haram ISWAP and banditry

Saypre Lamandey for NEPA wahala

Le fa se Farrel strictly for Anti Inflation, Hunger...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25
Annie939:
I don't just get it , I don't understand this people called men of God, which one is abido Shaker again?he should also use it to bring a bag of rice to 20k at least.

Perhaps he’s working on it!

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by yemmight(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25
MAD MAN IN CAPITAL LETTER

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Babaken(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25
[that man deserves to be chain.
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by christejames(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25
Yes ooo, we are feeling the impact of abido shaker shocked

Tinubu needs to pay you homage grin
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Macdeey: 2:17pm On Mar 25
undecided
Please can someone tell that edddiioot to STF up?

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Alfabest07(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25
How much is dollar down to now sef
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by udomonday: 6:07pm On Mar 25
Don't be surprised to see people following and believing him.
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Rexymania(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25
Top 3 foolish people in Nigeria, this guy is among
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by NOwazobia: 6:38pm On Mar 25
I am more angry at the members than the idiot and the fraudsters himself.

1 Like

Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Benwallt(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25
Indaboski shaparara radarada
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by chariisGRACE(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:

😂

Y'all should desist from counting Odumeje as a pastor 😅

Dude is a comedian
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by Roboto11: 7:16pm On Mar 25
naija4life247:

Is he claiming to be a Christian?

Pastor is different from Christianity.
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by tnerro1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25
Clown
Re: I Brought Down Dollar With My Power, Abido Shaker” – Odumeje by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Mar 25
God, who do he blackman like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ait On Babangida / Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews / For Or Against A Referendum Like What The Sudanese Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.