Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

She Hides Her Phone Password - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hides Her Phone Password (557 Views)

She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hides Her Phone Password by eni070(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25
Though I haven't seen her with any man before. But she received calls in my present when ever she is with me. And when I ask her she tell me her male friends they just want to say hi or something else. I believe her because she doesn't Hide to receive the calls. Though I don't hear what the other party say on the phone. The problem now is she hide her phone from her. And she clam not having any outside affear. She clam working but anytime I call her I. Video call when she is at work she won't pick, she only call on video call when she outside or somewhere else like walking along roads side. I'm just so confused. I don't know if I'm wasting my time on her. You know ladies this days. Please no abuse words. Just advise.
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by budaatum: 4:57pm On Mar 25
You share your own phone password?
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by fyzaila: 5:39pm On Mar 25
No woman not related to you is yours until you're legally married to her. So until she's your wife don't claim her, she isn't yours yet. Her choices of a man are still open. Ka ji koh ?

1 Like

Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25
eni070:
Though I haven't seen her with any man before. But she received calls in my present when ever she is with me. And when I ask her she tell me her male friends they just want to say hi or something else. I believe her because she doesn't Hide to receive the calls. Though I don't hear what the other party say on the phone. The problem now is she hide her phone from her. And she clam not having any outside affear. She clam working but anytime I call her I. Video call when she is at work she won't pick, she only call on video call when she outside or somewhere else like walking along roads side. I'm just so confused. I don't know if I'm wasting my time on her. You know ladies this days. Please no abuse words. Just advise.

- how long have you guys been together?
- what job she claims to be doing?
- do you even know where she works?
- what is her excuse for nt picking up the video call at work?
- if you are in a r/ship with someone and they cant answer the simple above questions then something is seriously wrong with your r/ship.
- none of the above you wrote is a confirmation of cheating
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by DND069: 6:24pm On Mar 25
Play along. Go with the flow. No stress yourself. Let her do whatever she likes, you should just know where and how it will end.

That is how to safeguard your mental health from being damaged/questioned.

2 Likes

Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by pansophist(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25
If it swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, or looks like a duck, it is probably a duck.

If she hides her phone, changes her password, not responding to video calls, mostly male callers, etc, then it's a very bad sign. If words and actions are inconsistent, then you are mostly being played.

Just like night and day, you will always know those who are playing you if you observe diligently. Just as night has its features, players have theirs. By their fruit, you shall know them.

The irony of players is that with time, they will give you the hammer, nail, and cross you will crucify them with. You just have to play your cards well.

Just be patient. Being patient doesn't mean just waiting, it is about what you do while you wait. So for a start, refrain from investing heavily in the relationship, don't let out too many personal details of you, reduce your effort, and no introductions of her to others.

Because when a relationship breaks up, it's the one who invested the most gets hurt the most. You begin to do a ''profit and loss'' accounting, thinking how the money for bettering yourself went to her affairs. It will burn your soul. Avoid that pain, please.

You can always predict fairly accurately the end from the beginning. And with a beginning like this, if you bet on the fact that you are being played, you will most probably be right.

11 Likes

Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by markidoo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25
You're in a relationship 💔 with yourself!!!
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by akube34: 8:59pm On Mar 25
eni070:
I fit bet say she Dey cheat
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by budaatum: 11:23pm On Mar 25
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by GOFRONT(m): 2:05am On Mar 26
Where is the "Its her privacy " group?
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by Judd007: 2:26am On Mar 26
What’s my business with your password, I don’t even know if you have a phone.

1 Like

Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by FRANCISTOWN: 7:37am On Mar 26
eni070:
You are worried because you still expect something good from a land that is dead.
Who still worries about women doin what they know how to do best?

Like the brother above me said. Who even cares whether she has a phone ?

3 Likes

Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by Obierika(m): 8:13am On Mar 26
eni070:

If you have not made any serious commitment to her then you have no right to demand her password
Re: She Hides Her Phone Password by Esiman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27
100 percent.
pansophist:
If it swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, or looks like a duck, it is probably a duck.

If she hides her phone, changes her password, not responding to video calls, mostly male callers, etc, then it's a very bad sign. If words and actions are inconsistent, then you are mostly being played.

Just like night and day, you will always know those who are playing you if you observe diligently. Just as night has its features, players have theirs. By their fruit, you shall know them.

The irony of players is that with time, they will give you the hammer, nail, and cross you will crucify them with. You just have to play your cards well.

Just be patient. Being patient doesn't mean just waiting, it is about what you do while you wait. So for a start, refrain from investing heavily in the relationship, don't let out too many personal details of you, reduce your effort, and no introductions of her to others.

Because when a relationship breaks up, it's the one who invested the most gets hurt the most. You begin to do a ''profit and loss'' accounting, thinking how the money for bettering yourself went to her affairs. It will burn your soul. Avoid that pain, please.

You can always predict fairly accurately the end from the beginning. And with a beginning like this, if you bet on the fact that you are being played, you will most probably be right.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Love Me To Death! Based On A True Story / Today Is International Womens Day! / Another NL3 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.