Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK (53399 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:
He was being dramatic. Despite the ups and downs in Nigeria, It will remain my birth country and i usually do have great fun anytime I am in the country.
see dogo turenci. Come back home and live in Nigeria now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by jconsulting(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kYCi-o4E7/?igsh=aG1idTdhY2pxcmd6

A country that you lived from birth till you grow to be a man, is to you a bad country, i can see why some people don't prosper abroad, being ungrateful to your motherland.

Travel in peace and stop referring to your motherland as bad because that bad can follow you anywhere courtesy village people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by RaptorX: 4:40pm On Mar 26
This mumu will soon face the real reality of living in the UK, let him enjoy his 15 minutes of fame for now lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 4:40pm On Mar 26
enemyofprogress:
see dogo turenci. Come back home and live in Nigeria now

I can live in Nigeria and enjoy. I have 24hours solar power and AC everywhere, party every day and I work for myself and earn in dollars. In Nigeria, you create your own happiness my friend. It may be sad buts, that is the reality.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

He's obviously not a wise person. A wise person would know that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and one should always remain humble and cautious as fate is unpredictable.
true talk as some where crying over there for government to rescue them from prison. Those that are lockup without crime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by abba190: 4:41pm On Mar 26
congrats to him for excaping this prison before it consumed him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by seunayantokun(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26
O ti já

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by abba190: 4:42pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

I can live in Nigeria and enjoy. I have 24hours solar power and AC everywhere, party every day and I work for myself and earn in dollars. In Nigeria, you create your own happiness my friend.
show me road pls before i delete myself because of sapa

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Thundafireseun: 4:43pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

People talk about difficult life abroad, but do people in the UK work harder than Bus conductors and drivers in Lagos, who struggle despite working as hard?

The difference is that he can toil, earn money and progressively improve his living standards over time without struggling for the basics like electricity

God bless you…

The system in UK still gives you a fighting chance…Better Health Care system…. Better security… ETC

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Roboto11: 4:43pm On Mar 26
Seagodess:
you still don't have sense.. na everybody get phone? You really don't know the level of poverty in your country.. well you are a mortal... Jujuwanbebe

You are immortal abi?

Dumb ass.

Dem dey pick phone for ground for UK.

Don't worry, in 4 -7 years, you will see the number of threads on Nairaland detailing the regret of many.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by mastermaestro(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26
helinues:
Village man.

When people are making a day trip from Nigeria to UK or vise versa

How many people? Una too dey talk nonsense! Nigeria is close to being described as an abyss where dreams are buried daily. How can one live in an area called city without power supply for two weeks when there is no natural disaster? No potable water anymore. We have all stopped talking about water supply.

The kind of suffering people endure here, they will never experience anywhere. As battered as Gaza, their medical facilites are still delivering better services than Nigeria. Let people celebrate when they escape this evil-filled land. Without political crumbs, can you compete in a working society? Nonsense!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

I can live in Nigeria and enjoy. I have 24hours solar power and AC everywhere, party every day and I work for myself and earn in dollars. In Nigeria, you create your own happiness my friend.
just come back. Forget your dogo turenci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by tonicyril: 4:45pm On Mar 26
OboOlora:
Is he in another UK or Sunak's UK?
3months and he will be abusing UK too grin
Do they use to abuse UK over there too?? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by PointZerom: 4:45pm On Mar 26
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by RichIgboBoy: 4:46pm On Mar 26
jiz:
The fool is even calling Nigeria bad country. All this UK relocation bla bla bla is nonsense.
no mind the werey, country that he was born in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 4:46pm On Mar 26
enemyofprogress:
just come back. Forget your dogo turenci

I come back, stay one month and go back again. Don't be angry and bitter at me ok. Direct that energy to your politicians

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by tonicyril: 4:48pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

So people do security and home care jobs when they arrive initially, then for a serious person, they enroll in an advanced degree or a medical program. It may take about 5 years to finish the program, get a better job and stabilize financially

If the person spent the same 5 years in Nigeria, they probably won’t be any much better than they were 5 years prior

Depending on a person’s age, it’s not a pretty bad decision. Just stay away from doing “big man” or trying to measure up to others quickly, else you end up making avoidable mistakes
within that years I am already stable here financially....I am not saying he took a wrong decision afterall everyone knows what is good for him..

But what I know is that the value of ur currency is what it can offer you in ur current location
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

I come back, stay one month and go back again. Don't be angry and bitter at me ok. Direct that energy to your politicians
abeg comot for my front. If e easy, relocate come live here.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Evolutionism: 4:48pm On Mar 26
E reach make hin dey roll on the ground as e dey thank God.

I have never experience the kind of current heat at the moment in my dear life.

When we told them Dangote Ferterlizer Refinery would have a disastrous effect on the atmosphere of Rat Hole they call a state.

They said we don't know what we are insinuating lol.

Visit Mushin, Oshodi, Iyana-Ipaja down to Agbado Ijaiye axis and see how the Sun is roasting these people like Panla Fishgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by twilliamx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Graciousnaija: 4:49pm On Mar 26
I hope one day you will remember that you left the country on the 'bad country' passport. Why do people forget too soon? Do you know this can be your undoing when political or otherwise opportunities comes your way later on?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by LandMann: 4:49pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:
Honestly. Deserving. Only a fool will argue it. If you know what a combination of Buhari's wasteful 8 years and a possible Tinubu's hopeless 8 years can do in the life of someone, you will weep. It looks like a 16 year old teen who has struggled to finish college with no hope of a descent higher education in a country where life can be cut short at any moment.

There's a resident zombîe on nl called frestuffng. who never stops praising APC and Tinubu. I'm sure his daily prayer is to be like this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by mastermaestro(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26
Seagodess:
what course in ict can one learn without paying money? You are a very nonsense fellow.. do you know some people don't even have data to browse for courses on YouTube? Because of this harsh economy..some can't even afford a laptop. Una go just dey yarn dust. U.k is far better. Have seen e Bank manager becoming a taxi driver in the u.k And today he's doing far better than when he was here. So just shut up

Don't mind those bastards who keep sharing false hope and nonexistent opportunities. They act as if they were dead to the level of poverty in this country. Some people don't even have 200 naira to buy food, and one dumb fellow is talking about data.

Whoever has means to escape, escape o! When you do, celebrate hard. Your unborn children will be very grateful you made the right choice. The suffering in this country is on an unbearable level. Food is luxury as we speak.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by transient123(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

He's obviously not a wise person. A wise person would know that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and one should always remain humble and cautious as fate is unpredictable.

Bro, don't blame him, it's not everyone that has the gift of wisdom. I wish him well al the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 4:51pm On Mar 26
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot for my front. If e easy, relocate come live here.

I have lived abroad for almost 15years. I schooled there and have all my kids there.

Believe me, Nigeria is not that bad if you have the means to create your own happiness without depending on the government or employers. I am not saying anything is wrong if you want to stay in exile abroad. Your choice my friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26
When you leave this hell hole, you won't know when it just sets in. It's your instinct at play here . Is IELTS giving you issues? Contact us ASAP so that you can s'ope ti e like this man

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by BondRiv: 4:51pm On Mar 26
Ignorance. Aren't other nationalities there? Doing too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Jemex003: 4:52pm On Mar 26
Bullfallo:
APC keep talking about PDP 16 years as bad and wasteful. Alot of things were achieved in PDP 16 years sentiment apart.

Even God doesn’t approve this tinubu government but he hijcked the system. God can not lie as it can be seen from the suffering from the very seconds this man came in with his evil satanic cap

You’re truly a buffalo
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Niok: 4:52pm On Mar 26
sadYoruba ppl sef ....na dem vote bad governance
Na dem still dey complain

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by RichIgboBoy: 4:55pm On Mar 26
onatisi:

I keep telling people that the amount of millions or thousands of pounds and dollars that we Africans spend on COS, or to travel out is less than half the money most Chinese or Indians have when coming to Africa , when they come here ,they become ogas,they employ Africans and start making huge money with very little effort.
Imagine people paying 18k pound ,15k pounds , which is over 20m naira to say the least all to go and become a carer abroad!!!
The same money they spend to go is exactly the same amount of money those outside are working and praying for to get and come back to Africa to establish
but bro one can easily save that 18k pounds easily in a year over there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Panda7(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26
Did he consider employment in the UK before moving there or has he already gotten a job there? Don't watch the situation on TV and conclude you have arrived and already made it. There are other easy countries in the world better than the UK. Point is before moving abroad consider your employment and impact first

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) / This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics) / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.