Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK (53453 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Hezzyluv: 4:56pm On Mar 26
Houseontherock1:
I'm happy for him if relocating to UK will make him a better person. If you have no access to basic things like health care, light, water and security in naija, please relocate! I provide these basic things for myself but not many Nigerians can do that. So if you can't afford to travel abroad once in a while, if you see opportunity to Japa seize it but at least settle down before you announce it to the world

Bold carries weight 🏋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Mar 26
jogojogo:
Thank God for you.
All problem solved. Congratulations

Hahaha ' all problems solved' indeed!
Just note that you must pay for everything - the roads,the lights ( no where to bypass),the water bills,the dustbin,etc
Nigeria shall be great again!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Basicend: 4:58pm On Mar 26
RaptorX:
This mumu will soon face the real reality of living in the UK, let him enjoy his 15 minutes of fame lol.

grin cheesy cool
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:59pm On Mar 26
Freetech:
The same UK that's currently in recession?

Thanking God you left Nigeria? After selling all your net worth in life and borrow join?

My advice: better look for an old lady to marry or else you will soon understand you have just moved from frying pan to fire.

Your investment in this uninformed journey and the hard labour you will put in couple with below standard life you will live there could have guarantee you a life of luxury in Nigeria.

Ask Peter Obi how much he lost in UK?

Keep shut!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by hslbroker2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:
Honestly. Deserving. Only a fool will argue it. If you know what a combination of Buhari's wasteful 8 years and a possible Tinubu's hopeless 8 years can do in the life of someone, you will weep. It looks like a 16 year old teen who has struggled to finish college with no hope of a descent higher education in a country where life can be cut short at any moment.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by NairaMaster1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

He's obviously not a wise person. A wise person would know that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and one should always remain humble and cautious as fate is unpredictable.

Unfortunately most Nigerians believe that the solution to their problems is the other side of the fence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by MsOnyi24(f): 5:02pm On Mar 26
Basicend:

UK will be worse to live in 5 years time bro. .

They have nothing and their tech edge has been hijacked by china and India. . Even Malaysia is creeping in. .

Many UK schools (UNIs) are currently bankrupt. Cost of living will only get crazier there. . And in most western states including Canada. . Do your findings.

In Nigeria, you have lots of people that can still circle around you and stretch hands of help.

They dont know this, they do not know.
Not everyone has the wisdom to predict the future.
10 years from today, Africa will be more soughed after than the Western world.
Our Japa country people will be the ones to work and hold the country together with their tax contribution.
The wise ones who invested during these trying times will reap the rewards of their contribution.
Keep japaing but do not forget to ask the people you meet in their country where they will relocate to if they could afford to do so.
Only then you will realise that even the British dream of living in a different country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by OredoPikin: 5:02pm On Mar 26
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria
Just shutup ur mouth
I have guys in the IT sector that japa to the abroad while working for tech firm in naija.
You will live a comfortable life there
Still hustle ontop

U people are just ignorant
A guy in the IT sector earning 1million plus has no business in naija
Japa and search for a better job there. It doesn't stop you from working in Nigeria too since the tech work are mostly remote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by socialmediaman: 5:02pm On Mar 26
Thundafireseun:

God bless you…

The system in UK still gives you a fighting chance…Better Health Care system…. Better security… ETC

Yes. If he slumps at his home or on the streets, someone can place a 911 call and he’ll have a better chance than if that happened in Nigeria

If his house is on fire, emergency services will arrive within minutes. In Nigeria, he’s on his own

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Tonytonex(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26
Him own don better

I'll soon join him over there in the UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by NairaMaster1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

People talk about difficult life abroad, but do people in the UK work harder than Bus conductors and drivers in Lagos, who struggle despite working as hard?

The difference is that he can toil, earn money and progressively improve his living standards over time without struggling for the basics like electricity

Who are the Bus conductors in Lagos? Your comparison is naive. You would have compared them to NGO, NCC, CBN and NNPC workers in Nigeria.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Hezzyluv: 5:05pm On Mar 26
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot for my front. If e easy, relocate come live here.

No mind that man. He even thought you're jealous of his way of live and I had to asked myself at a point how na? For person you never ever see before

Let him relocate back and stay in his solar house undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by LoveJesus87(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26
WakeUpNigerians:

Is he picking money on the floor in naija?

Dont worry...wait for him in 5 years and compare yourself with him grin
ah lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pls sir 5 years ke?
Let's compare ourselves in the next 3 months sir abeg
If we can get to meet in person sef for verification of the comparison aswear to god no wahala
E sure me die
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by femicyrus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

He's obviously not a wise person. A wise person would know that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and one should always remain humble and cautious as fate is unpredictable.
Allow him to thank God in peace

It not easy to escape from fire into freezer.
You can't understand what it means to be a Nigeria with our political leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by socialmediaman: 5:08pm On Mar 26
tonicyril:
within that years I am already stable here financially....I am not saying he took a wrong decision afterall everyone knows what is good for him..

But what I know is that the value of ur currency is what it can offer you in ur current location

No be for mouth. How stable were you within the last 8 years of Buhari’s government? Your salary (at least the salary of the average Nigerian) most likely didn’t increase with the proportion inflation was increasing, so how did you fare? Let’s start with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Emekaonline: 5:08pm On Mar 26
I am sure this man is one of those that wanted to package one failure for us as president. Now that he will be cleaning the shit for the old people in their care home, he will look back one day and ask himself that with all his education and money spent on him, they just for him to be cleaning the bum bum of another person in a far away country. I hope he will also be happy to come back here to tell us how enjoyable is his care work in the UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by HIPOSOCRATES: 5:08pm On Mar 26
Ignorance is a disease. You hold a country passport as a mean of staying in the UK, yet, just on your first day in UK, you labelled your country bad country. You must be very ignorant of how life is in the UK.

People like you make others Nationalities treat Nigerians like trash . Be wise...

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by udemzyudex(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26
You dey curse home wey you go wan come build house put after the hustle?

OK oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Blazadenise(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26
When you still have your parents and uncles here bro you have not really left nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by jazzman7711: 5:14pm On Mar 26
I’m sure that guy is an Igbo.

Act before using brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by enambobo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

Focusing on the positive doesn't equate to being ignorant of the negatives.
It is better to cry in duplex than to cry in a face you i slap you house. Allow those that want to leave, leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Analyst7: 5:14pm On Mar 26
Why can’t people win and stfu

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Natbrowny: 5:14pm On Mar 26
I'm happy 4d young man..big ups bro

But honestly, he should have kept himsef OFFLINE FOR NOW.

MAKE E FIRST BALANCE STEADY STEADY.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 5:17pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

People talk about difficult life abroad, but do people in the UK work harder than Bus conductors and drivers in Lagos, who struggle despite working as hard?

The difference is that he can toil, earn money and progressively improve his living standards over time without struggling for the basics like electricity

Take a look at this situation.
Working 10 to 11 hours during day time and without rest enter another work in the night till day break.

Doing this to pay bills.

U know say oyibo working for them in an hour you got to stand running here and there else they won't pay u a dime.

The man better got a better preparation because soon he will begin to appreciate Nigeria where he comes from as there are so many privileges he enjoys naturally but here u pay with ur swt... Pay for heat, pay for every existence

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by OvertheTop(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26
jogojogo:
Thank God for you.
All problem solved. Congratulations

Are You sure ?

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

Which kin talk B dis.we know 2hat is greener and what aint
Stqble life is greener
Electricity os greener
Safety is greener
Security is greener
Proper education is greener
Healthcare is greener etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by enambobo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26
jazzman7711:

It’s Low IQ, stupidity, and inferiority complex that is worrying him.

Normal people from Africa and Asia, even those coming from war zones like Syria, Somalia and Afghanistan don’t reach their destination and throw their country under the bus like this brainless mor.on.
Story. Say you don't have the means to travel and stop hating on those who do. Like if you see free visa now, you no go grab am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26
OvertheTop:

Are You sure ?
90% of prayer point solved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26
jazzman7711:

It’s Low IQ, stupidity, and inferiority complex that is worrying him.

Normal people from Africa and Asia, even those coming from war zones like Syria, Somalia and Afghanistan don’t reach their destination and throw their country under the bus like this brainless mor.on.
9ja reach to throw under ship sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Villa12(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26
allthingsgood:

While u are there writing epistle of lamentations, young lads are going into ICT and real estate and cashing out. Rushing to uk to go and become meaningless care worker and be living hand to mouth, when all the opportunities are here in Nigeria
you don chop Ronu?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by thesicilian: 5:22pm On Mar 26
enambobo:

It is better to cry in duplex than to cry in a face you i slap you house. Allow those that want to leave, leave.
Cry is cry, don't deceive yourself
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26
004gist:

Take a look at this situation.
Working 10 to 11 hours during day time and without rest enter another work in the night till day break.

Doing this to pay bills.

U know say oyibo working for them in an hour you got to stand running here and there else they won't pay u a dime.

The man better got a better preparation because soon he will begin to appreciate Nigeria where he comes from as there are so many privileges he enjoys but here u pay with ur swt
Themsay dont lead you nowhere.All these silly assumption from youe uncles who no.wan drop should stop this year.Nah the patern wey you4 guys take dey discharge u so them nor go drop money B that.Trust me bros nah the format.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.