Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive (2291 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Dammycouch: 11:26am On Mar 26
She sent this result to me and I don’t know if she’s hiv positive because the sex I had with her was unexpected.

I mistakenly slide in my Dickson into her without condom or protection, and I don’t even know her before but I pressurize her to do checkup and this is the result below:

I am a virgin but she said has sex with over 4 guys before me. Her word hurts.

Is she HIV positive or negative?

Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by advanceDNA: 11:32am On Mar 26
She's okay

For now....
grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Omihanifa: 11:33am On Mar 26
Non reactive
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by 4reala(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26
Which one be SERUM TB?
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by RickyJesus: 12:19pm On Mar 26
She is Hiv Aladeen.

14 Likes

Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by vincenteger: 12:20pm On Mar 26
Everything is negative from the above result aside the tb
But I think she's positive to tuberculosis

Plz confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by AroOkigbo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26
Negative for now.
Check again in 6 months. .. good luck 🍀
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26
If she get,e neva show for ds one......enjoy sumol for the now ,3 months from now make she run anoda one,maybe na that one we go follow you sympathize 😮🎶😉🤣😆
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Weknowbetter: 1:40pm On Mar 26
If you can't read or understand test results and you can't be responsible enough to use condoms. You don't need to be having sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Kelklein(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26
She is not HIV positive..

However she should do further test to screen for Tuberculosis..
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26
Every other thing is negative apart from tuberculosis, she has tuberculosis germs in her system. Let her go for further screening.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by bnadam21: 5:46pm On Mar 26
You man from Wadiyaa, you want to confuse am grin grin grin grin cool
RickyJesus:
She is Hiv Aladeen.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by BondRiv: 5:53pm On Mar 26
Keep playing with your life because of sex.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by RickyJesus: 6:09pm On Mar 26
bnadam21:
You man from Wadiyaa, you want to confuse am grin grin grin grin cool
cheesy cheesy I knew few people will get the reference.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by nervorum: 7:09pm On Mar 26
Would you trust the HIV test report of a lab that does “serum TB”?

The time-tested sure proof way to be free from the anxiety of and potential for HIV is to desist from pre-marital sex. QED!
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Kingcalls: 7:12pm On Mar 26
She's negative...all those saying she should go again in 6 months simply shows that u guys don't go for HIV tests ... cos if u all did , u will. Know that I has been modernised...it can now be detected after 3 weeks of exposure...
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by bnadam21: 7:54pm On Mar 26
Aladeen or aladeen, one movie I never get tired of watching oh dear supreme leader. grin
RickyJesus:

cheesy cheesy I knew few people will get the reference.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Omoawoke: 8:39pm On Mar 26
RickyJesus:
She is Hiv Aladeen.

The dictator 😂🤣
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26
She's HIV positive. E don be for you. Your own don finish. grin
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by worldclass68(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26
Gbadugbakun:
She's HIV positive. E don be for you. Your own don finish. grin

U won kim ham grin grin
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Healthrelatedjo: 9:07pm On Mar 26
The TB test should be carried out again.
She should go to a government owned hospital (phc) the test is free there,she will be asked to produce sputum for the test that's all
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09pm On Mar 26
4reala:
Which one be SERUM TB?
serum tuberculosis
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Sucre6: 10:25pm On Mar 26
I just goggles serum TP google say nah Syphilis oh 😂😂😂😂, your own aff fininsh kpatakpata

op nah joke oh 😂
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Nasri100(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26
RickyJesus:
She is Hiv Aladeen.

When that guy got sweat all over his mustache and didn’t know if he should smile or frown

Damn I need to watch that movie again grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Logins2125: 10:56pm On Mar 26
Why must you call my name? ☹️☹️
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by mosicola(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26
Go for where dey they sell coffin, choose your size. Go home and point the place you want your grave to be dug cos you don contact HIV. Rest in peace in advance. We love you but your prick led you astray. Adieu bros
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by flourishing247: 12:31am On Mar 27
Why not take her to a teaching hospital? At least you will be sure of your result.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by linearity: 2:38am On Mar 27
Healthrelatedjo:
The TB test should be carried out again.
She should go to a government owned hospital (phc) the test is free there,she will be asked to produce sputum for the test that's all

Simply just meant she must have taken the TB vaccine, once taken you will always test positive, hence it is always good to carry your card with you.
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Geovanni412(m): 3:44am On Mar 27
Dammycouch:
She sent this result to me and I don’t know if she’s hiv positive because the sex I had with her was unexpected.

I mistakenly slide in my Dickson into her without condom or protection, and I don’t even know her before but I pressurize her to do checkup and this is the result below:

Ask a doctor
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by Natbrowny: 10:10am On Mar 27
advanceDNA:
She's okay

For now....
grin

Good and Bad news in one post.
😂
Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by bigl: 12:19pm On Mar 27
Non-reactive: She's negative bro

Dammycouch:

(1) (Reply)

How We Toast Them/how They Toast Us / What Are The Ten Things Girls Like Most In Guys? / To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.