Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) (53308 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by yemmight(m): 11:46am On Mar 27
Very mature. Not an easy decision to take.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Blaze14k: 11:47am On Mar 27
Old video this video is like a year old or more
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:
A man caught his wife red-handed in a passionate embrace with another man. Rather than erupting into a scene of anger and confrontation, the husband responded with unexpected composure, earning him admiration from people, who described his reaction as that of a "real G."

Instead of reacting impulsively, the husband approached the couple with remarkable calmness. He greeted them politely and engaged in a composed conversation that left both his wife and her companion stunned. shocked

This man deserves to make heaven. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhuAX9Ex3I
This is heartbreaking it sharteresd my head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Alexiiydon: 11:48am On Mar 27
We no go see Jennyclay for here now

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by 7arrows: 11:49am On Mar 27
Namaster:
That is NOT the voice of a composed man. It is the voice of a DEFEATED man.

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

They acted like the man was just an annoying element that interrupted their sexy time.

Plus, the husband knew the wife was cheating already. It's NOT her first time.

Yes he knew all the while. That's why he sounded composed. There's no marriage here so no need to beg for divorce.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by ifinger: 11:50am On Mar 27
Everyone of them is fokable if you no were to touch ! Fkd one 8yrs older than I am she is married with kids yet crave other diks cos in her word her hubby has an accident that left him bead ridden! But I don't believe this h0e cos I was not the only d1k this lady has swallowed at the office

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Marvieduke(f): 11:51am On Mar 27
What a shame to womanhood....

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by daboski10: 11:51am On Mar 27
Una too dey fast to conclude, how did you know she was cheating? 🤣
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Mar 27
MrBrownJay1:

wake up bro... HOES aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are HOES!
Hahaha 🤣, but hoe( farm tool ) is loyal to the farmer na
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Judolisco(m): 11:52am On Mar 27
Who told you she's your daughter

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:52am On Mar 27
Namaster:

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING grin her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

They acted like the man was just an annoying element that interrupted their sexy time.

I agree. Offering explanations for his intentions. They always do that to weak men
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by themanderon: 11:53am On Mar 27
This is only gonna be seen by the judge, but we ended up seeing it anyway. Perverse and morally bankrupt generation only after the worldly lusts and desires.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:54am On Mar 27
49cents:

He defeated his emotions...other little men will shoot the woman and shoot themselves....others like the silly redpillers will take their pain on the rest of the women folk
Because he has been secretly praying to see such a day! She must have been a thorn in his flesh. For him, it was a good thing. Do you fight over good things? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Oracleee: 11:58am On Mar 27
Now that's a man.... I don't wanna deal with this no more means he is been dealing with it.

Reminds me of my ex. Caught her cheating on me via WhatsApp chat, invited her for dinner and from there to my place for one last round. Told her I saw her chat and I needed one for the road. The shock on her face was all I could hope for.

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Savedday2: 11:59am On Mar 27
The day you take what belongs to full community and personalized it, you will never know peace and u will surely die b4 your time.

Ashawo no be work!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:02pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

What he’s saying is very important for the court. ‘i can deal with this anymore’ that word ‘anymore’ tells the court this has happened more than once. She won’t get a penny from the divorce

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Oracleee: 12:02pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce.

You've been embedded by the Nigerian mentality of crass and rass. Always raising voices without courtesy. Please can I get a divorce is a sane thing to do because unlike here where you can just carry matchet or fight she can sue him for felony attempted murder with bodily harm which may send him to jail for a long time depending on which state and the rule of law there

The word please is just him been human not been a Nigerian like us here wey everything na gbas gbos with cuss words.

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Raylight2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:
A man caught his wife red-handed in a passionate embrace with another man. Rather than erupting into a scene of anger and confrontation, the husband responded with unexpected composure, earning him admiration from people, who described his reaction as that of a "real G."

Instead of reacting impulsively, the husband approached the couple with remarkable calmness. He greeted them politely and engaged in a composed conversation that left both his wife and her companion stunned. shocked

How were you able to see their faces to know that they were stunned ? I actually watched it because I thought I'd see both of them open their eyes and mouths with their hands on their waist in complete shock but no!. The video no even clear

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Truthsandtrusts: 12:04pm On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:

Very painful but it is well Bro

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by LagosFirstSon: 12:05pm On Mar 27
He married a prostitute and product of the "Street"

Good he discovered the hard way and walked away

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by GUNITGuy: 12:05pm On Mar 27
NEUDUDE:

True women sense the little things thats why they are hailing him, look how pathetic he sounds begging her for a divorce like a simp. The next woman would gladly take him to run him street again afterall what can he do except beg for a divorce again lol grin. apparently this is his worst.

if you listen carefully to his words. This isnt the first time shes been doing this. Not a real G in my opinion. Cos he wouldnt be here. More like a simp who can no longer take it anymore like he said lol
A woman wields so much Power should in.the event she file for a divorce ...He kept that video as an evidence in Court .... They're going to absolve him of so many cost that might come along the divorce

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27
49cents:

oh you are on about me being like 50 cents?? lmao...how petty. Its called poetic license but i did not expect you to understand those from a badly raise buck who must now lap put the silly toxic ethos of some narcissistic elements cut from the same cloth.
Run along boy to your next red piller youtube video to make you bloat and mask your timidity
K
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by orikoku: 12:05pm On Mar 27
I have a nigga like this, he won't even ask for divorce, he will beg the wife to come back home.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by NonsenseRubbish: 12:07pm On Mar 27
That’s the sound of a well calculated man keeping his emotions in check. Like he said it was for the judge to see as evidence. You guys saying he was begging for a divorce don’t understand that if he sounded rude or rash in any way in that video she will use it against him.
Forget all this talk y’all saying he’s this and that and redpill and simp nonsense. If you are married and in his situation with a child you love you will understand .

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Freshtruth(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27
The day I fear women is after fucking this woman for 4days this same woman carry her husband picture go church begin pray make God touch his husband mind to come back to.her I sit down near her just be like WTF. To make matter worst me n her still go house same day go lash

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Cantonese: 12:11pm On Mar 27
Godada:

Sadly the OP is misguided.

This is the mumbling of an emotionally battered and subdued man that wants to be free.

Truthfully, he could have lost it and escalated the whole scenario but methinks that the dude is a weakling.

The tremor in his voice says it all though that can help his case in the court of law as he seems for divorce.

It's debatable that this can happen in the advanced countries but I doubt if any right thinking woman would do that to a man that is in control of his world financially.

OP is not misguided, neither is the man a weakling bro.

That’s absolute self control. Clearly the man said that he did not want a beef between them anymore. He was absolutely tired. The lady gave him the route out of the marriage and he assured her that he would use the legal route. What would it profit him if he gets into a physical battle that would cost any of them their lives please? It is not that easy living with a philanderer, especially when they choose someone related to you, like what we found in the video.

A young man of 24 was sleeping with the wife of a man of 46 years. They lived in face me I face you and the lady was already pregnant. One day the man found out and a fight ensured. The younger man reached for a knife and stabbed the husband in his stomach. As they were taking the man to the hospital, the younger man shouted that the pregnancy was his and nothing must go wrong with it.

That was not the first time for the woman in the video. Apparently she had serially involved herself in acts of adultery. Even see the man untop of her riding mercilessly with that position.

The woman gave her husband the freedom that he longed for. Now he can have some peace and the woman can continue living wayward her life the way she wants.

For me, the husband did very well.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

Come on lad, shutup, don't act like your own opinions are facts, when you know only half the story.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by NEUDUDE: 12:17pm On Mar 27
GUNITGuy:

A woman wields so much Power should in.the event she file for a divorce ...He kept that video as an evidence in Court .... They're going to absolve him of so many cost that might come along the divorce

yeah my point exactly he caught them in the act, hes got evidence now so whats up with the please and begging? is he stroking her ego or what. that just sounds dumb to me

We really should stop giving women too much power 90 percent of the time they misuse it. When their emotions is involved wrong is always right to them and they dont care
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by nedekid: 12:19pm On Mar 27
KingLennon:
Real men don't fight because of women. Many men who are locked up in prison is because they can't control the power of pussi sad
Exactly. Forget all those kids up their saying he is a defeated man.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by fitinwell: 12:20pm On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:

He even apologized "sorry for disturbing you"
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by muyico(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay sister
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Gandrova: 12:22pm On Mar 27
SIMP dude begging for a divorce. Disgusting and pathetic scene undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.