Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) (53364 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by ericmor: 1:36pm On Mar 27
NEUDUDE:

True women sense the little things thats why they are hailing him, look how pathetic he sounds begging her for a divorce like a simp. The next woman would gladly take him to run him street again afterall what can he do except beg for a divorce again lol grin. apparently this is his worst.

if you listen carefully to his words. This isnt the first time shes been doing this. Not a real G in my opinion. Cos he wouldnt be here. More like a simp who can no longer take it anymore like he said lol

First, you think everybody will just be jumping on holes all the time like you reason? And who told you all the girls will act so stupid as the wife did? Besides, did he mention in the video that he will be getting married to another woman
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Faposky95: 1:37pm On Mar 27
BigkokoRep:
Motherfvckers were expecting the nigga to act violently and get him to prison so the bitch can continue riding any dick that suits her!

This is the real Gee! Hoes nothing to be fought for!

For real,only a Nollywood movie would seem incredible after I act, real G or boi boi.......
Men die at that moment.
How do you feel seeing a burglar in your home through the CCTV from work.
The MMA kick she would receive would win world titles....the guy would vomit seeing the image of wat would come to him next.....
As Naija, we go bail for station.....
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by sniperr007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27
Godada:

Sadly the OP is misguided.

This is the mumbling of an emotionally battered and subdued man that wants to be free.

Truthfully, he could have lost it and escalated the whole scenario but methinks that the dude is a weakling.

The tremor in his voice says it all though that can help his case in the court of law as he seems for divorce.

It's debatable that this can happen in the advanced countries but I doubt if any right thinking woman would do that to a man that is in control of his world financially.

Lovren the ex Liverpool players wife was cheaping on him with a guy that nothing close to him financially. Truth is that irrespective of finance a loyal will always be but a disloyal person will always be
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Onionstew: 1:46pm On Mar 27
Namaster:
That is NOT the voice of a composed man. It is the voice of a DEFEATED man.

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

They acted like the man was just an annoying element that interrupted their sexy time.

Plus, the husband knew the wife was cheating already. It's NOT her first time.

Make sense
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by DestinyNigga: 1:53pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

They acted like the man was just an annoying element that interrupted their sexy time.

How did you expect him to act. In the West, women can destroy u with just a phone call. If na Africa, that woman will definitely be in hospital now. If not in coma
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Azzik: 1:56pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

What do you expect the husband to do, to pounce on the wife or guy and start a fight that could lead to death or something very nasty, remember that's is abroad where he can be sue for assault and ask to pay damages if he decided to go into a fight with the duo...his environment is a limitation so I think he handled the situation the best way be could and I commend him for keeping his cool despite what he will be feeling.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by wonder233: 1:57pm On Mar 27
The bolded portion is the whole truth especially in this part of the world
Godada:

Sadly the OP is misguided.

This is the mumbling of an emotionally battered and subdued man that wants to be free.

Truthfully, he could have lost it and escalated the whole scenario but methinks that the dude is a weakling.

The tremor in his voice says it all though that can help his case in the court of law as he seems for divorce.

It's debatable that this can happen in the advanced countries but I doubt if any right thinking woman would do that to a man that is in control of his world financially.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by biggie73(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27
This is the kind of self- control I need.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by wonder233: 2:06pm On Mar 27
Abroad, a divorce for a man means losing everything he has ever worked for to the woman in the name of alimony. The only way you can escape that is if it is the woman that is initiating the divorce.
Even if you have solid proof as this man has, they will still bleed you dry a d give to her as settlement. That is why he had to be calm and not do anything rash.
marlow1962:
Begging for a divorce is a very punk dumb shit.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27
Reall G? Maybe, man like me would just say, Please! don't stop, carry on! I am sorry for disturbing your sexy time, You two deserve each other! make sure you don't set foot in my house again! I will send you the divorce details, grin and oh! I am taking custody of the children if (we have any) good luck! and have a good life with your new man!

And i will leave them in peace. The only female that are worth fight for are my mother and my daughter/s
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by AK481(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27
MA Gu iYA E KPA
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27
wonder233:
Abroad, a divlrce for a man means losing everything he has ever worked for to the woman in the name of alimony. The only way you can escape that is if it is the woman that is initiating the divorce.
Even if you have solid proof as this man has, they will still bleed you dry a d give to her as settlement. That is why he had to be calm and not do anything rash.
Not quite, in this case them man would not lose anything, if he has proofs that his wife cheated in the marriage, infact, the woman would not get anything from the marriage, other than child support that is if the man didn't file for custody of the children (if they have any) which is likely he would get custody if he files for custody, then the woman would have to pay child support to the man. It works vise versa
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Obierika(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27
I think this couple were already separated before this incident happened
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Ubdavis(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27
I see someone's wife as a pot of soup wey Them dong chop all the meat, fish, kpomo wey dey inside finished. Nothing dey for attract me. I mean no disrespect oh
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Clobisman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

Are you for real? You want him to fight a grown woman and her boyfriend for doing what they agreed on in a country where the odds will turn against him. That video is his bargaining chip to get an easy divorce that will favor him.

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

You sound like a dumb soul. Were you expecting him to start turning the whole place upside down asking for explanation.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Oracleee: 2:49pm On Mar 27
frankson1:

Not every Nigerian do 'gbas-gbos'.

My friend who is Naval officer, left his house and only returned to pick up an item he forgot but met his wife in the act with his neighbour. The officer just walked past them, took what he wanted and left the house without saying a word.

That's a real man. Sure but most Nigerians have that little bit of madness by default. Ready to attack and always on alert. My elder sister came from US last December and stayed the time in my place. Her twin boys were having an altercation and I was hearing one telling the other BISHOP I DON'T FEEL TOO GOOD HOW YOU TOOK MY STUFFED TOY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION PLEASE CAN UOU RETURN IT NOW..... Omoh pikin wey never reach 7 they express him anger. Omoh I realized that day most people who japa don't just do it for money. They do it to be in a sane clime and feel like human. I vowed that day I will bring up all my kids in those kinda clime if na our own kin pikin na cuss words and fisticuffs before he even tell the other guy he took his stuffed toy.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Pennykeyz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27
Very old video
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by strangeee: 3:29pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

Shut the He'll Up... Msewww so he should use cutlass on them and go to jail
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by wonder233: 3:50pm On Mar 27
All the more reason he needed to be this calm more than anything. Any loss of temper, he would lose everything. As for custody, it is almost a given it will be awarded to the woman especially if the kids are underaged. Infidelity is not grounds to deny her that. Only mental or proven financial incapacitation will make it otherwise.
Calitoscassius:
Not quite, in this case them man would not lose anything, if he has proofs that his wife cheated in the marriage, infact, the woman would not get anything from the marriage, other than child support that is if the man didn't file for custody of the children (if they have any) which is likely he would get custody if he files for custody, then the woman would have to pay child support to the man. It works vise versa
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27
wonder233:
All the more reason he needed to be this calm more than anything. Any loss of temper, he would lose everything. As for custody, it is almost a given it will be awarded to the woman especially if the kids are underaged. Infidelity is not grounds to deny her that. Only mental or proven financial incapacitation will make it otherwise.
I agree he needed to be calm, still he is human, and him not being calm doesn't mean he would not be granted a divorce against the woman. Loss of temper is not a ground not to do so. Not nercerssarily, it would depend on how he presented his custody case, he could claim that the kids were not being looked after while she was out cheating, where was the kids at the time of the cheating? Especially if the kids are underaged, and what makes a woman a better parents to their underaged kids than a man? Clearly she isn't a better parent morally by cheating. Awarding custody to the man isn't a denying her of seen her kids or being a parent to them.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by osothermal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

you are just assuming,you think it's Nigeria. In the western world,infidelity evidence for divorces would not affect spousal maintenance and financial settlement. He's a real man, waited for the evidence so that he won't be explaining to the Judge fruitlessly.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by ksbusari(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27
This is not going to be seen by anybody except the Judge. He is not weak. He is not begging. That is a sign of relief that he can get a divorce with evidence. Some of you guys misunderstood him. Why will he beg for divorce and still want to go to court?
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Okeoghenerobert: 5:35pm On Mar 27
He is a mumu man
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by marlow1962(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27
deepwater:

You don't know divorce work boy!
Ur partner must agree to sign does papers otherwise nothing is happening...
I know divorce work girl!
I can't imagine me in that position and I will still be begging for a divorce from someone I caught point blank on the act, common that's callous. I can't blame the man, foreign lands gives females the ultimate power.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Singlenhappy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27
Hookers turned wives messing up simps lives since 1800!
Gistmedia10:
A man caught his wife red-handed in a passionate embrace with another man. Rather than erupting into a scene of anger and confrontation, the husband responded with unexpected composure, earning him admiration from people, who described his reaction as that of a "real G."

Instead of reacting impulsively, the husband approached the couple with remarkable calmness. He greeted them politely and engaged in a composed conversation that left both his wife and her companion stunned. shocked

This man deserves to make heaven. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhuAX9Ex3I
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by barrysome001: 6:20pm On Mar 27
Obinrin?

Very few of them are worthy of honor.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Lagyaovye33: 6:44pm On Mar 27
In this life pray that you no someone doesn't love you on time and free him or her.
Like I always say if my bride will deny me inside church in front of everyone on my wedding day, I will peacefully ask for her father to returned my spendings in cash or transfer and free her with her life. No headache 🙌

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by aremubabs: 6:50pm On Mar 27
This is a very old video.

But a painful one still.

The husband handled it well, even though you could feel the hurt in his voice. He didn't let his hurt turn into uncontrollable anger.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by OChimex: 7:02pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

You nailed it. He sounded afraid and idiotic.
Why beg her for divorce when you have evidence like this video which be all and all?
He is just a dumb coward.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Boldideas: 7:04pm On Mar 27
Gistmedia10:
A man caught his wife red-handed in a passionate embrace with another man. Rather than erupting into a scene of anger and confrontation, the husband responded with unexpected composure, earning him admiration from people, who described his reaction as that of a "real G."

Instead of reacting impulsively, the husband approached the couple with remarkable calmness. He greeted them politely and engaged in a composed conversation that left both his wife and her companion stunned. shocked

This man deserves to make heaven. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJhuAX9Ex3I

He knows many men are in prison because of this, he is a wise man.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Honestey: 7:58pm On Mar 27
A man simp caught his wife red-handed cheating No Bloodshed, No Bloodlet and No Blood spill not to even talk about laceration, evisceration or incineration or at least sound of shooting or stabbing yet OP said he handled the situation like a real 'G'
That 'G' must stand for Gongosu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.