Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) (53290 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by SirLakes: 12:23pm On Mar 27
Spits
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27
Which kind stupid real G way him dey beg for divorce? How can a real man be begging his wife for divorce, real men don't do that shit because they know what to do in situations like this, when real men are through with this kind of women is she that will be begging for divorce self
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Mar 27
How come more than the judge is now watching this video....... Liar......🤣
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Cloudflare: 12:26pm On Mar 27
49cents:

He defeated his emotions...other little men will shoot the woman and shoot themselves....others like the silly redpillers will take their pain on the rest of the women folk

Some of you comment while leaving your brain behind.

I guess redpiller now have another meaning because the nonsense you wrote above isn't the definition of a redpiller!
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by frankson1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27
49cents:

oh you are on about me being like 50 cents?? lmao...how petty. Its called poetic license but i did not expect you to understand those from a badly raise buck who must now lap put the silly toxic ethos of some narcissistic elements cut from the same cloth.
Run along boy to your next red piller youtube video to make you bloat and mask your timidity

Why bother yourself with a moniker who switched from the topic to what name you decided to go with because he doesn't have points to sustain the argument he started.

Lots of these kids who see themselves as 'redpillers' are suffering from identity theft and bitterness.
They try to act out what they've heard and read on paper after their a$$es must have been dumped by the village girls they were with.

I always ignore any kid who mentions redpill because their only definition to it is, treating ladies badly, and have no idea of what it really means.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Snowx: 12:27pm On Mar 27
Op wetin you smoke before typing this?
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by nedekid: 12:31pm On Mar 27
Savedday2:
The day you take what belongs to full community and personalized it, you will never know peace and u will surely die b4 your time.

Ashawo no be work!
Oga, the only cheating wife is the one that had been caught. Some are careless and reckless or with very hot pants and theirs is too much. Some are very coded and do it once in a while. Those days Stella demoko's blog was popular, you would be shocked to see women write of their escapades anonymously, from pastors wives, to newly weds, to women married for 30 years. Truth of the matter is just as men cheat, na so women do too, but codedly.
If you doubt and want Wahala, immediately madam comes in from work, grab her phone and tell her to unlock it. My bloda only lebadoo or abido shaker powers will settle the fight.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by 49cents(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27
frankson1:

Why bother yourself with a moniker who switched from the topic to what name you decided to go with because he doesn't have points to sustain the argument he started.

Lots of these kids who see themselves as 'redpillers' are suffering from identity theft and bitterness.
They try to act out what they've heard and read on paper after their a$$es must have been dumped by the village girls they were with.

I always ignore any kid who mentions redpill because their only definition to it is, treating ladies badly, and have no idea of what it really means.

I figured and decided already to ignore any further engagement...he is only a kid getting pissed that i pissed on the little ideology that makes g him feel better after some village girls broke his heart

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by COMPAQ(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27
Godada:

Sadly the OP is misguided.

This is the mumbling of an emotionally battered and subdued man that wants to be free.

Truthfully, he could have lost it and escalated the whole scenario but methinks that the dude is a weakling.

The tremor in his voice says it all though that can help his case in the court of law as he seems for divorce.

It's debatable that this can happen in the advanced countries but I doubt if any right thinking woman would do that to a man that is in control of his world financially.

Escalate for what! Yankee aint like Nigeria where you start descending on the woman and beating her. If he were to do that, he will end up in a bigger mess than what the babe is in.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by frankson1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27
Oracleee:

You've been embedded by the Nigerian mentality of crass and rass. Always raising voices without courtesy. Please can I get a divorce is a sane thing to do because unlike here where you can just carry matchet or fight she can sue him for felony attempted murder with bodily harm which may send him to jail for a long time depending on which state and the rule of law there

The word please is just him been human not been a Nigerian like us here wey everything na gbas gbos with cuss words.

Not every Nigerian do 'gbas-gbos'.

My friend who is Naval officer, left his house and only returned to pick up an item he forgot but met his wife in the act with his neighbour. The officer just walked past them, took what he wanted and left the house without saying a word.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27
Namaster:
That is NOT the voice of a composed man. It is the voice of a DEFEATED man.

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

They acted like the man was just an annoying element that interrupted their sexy time.

Plus, the husband knew the wife was cheating already. It's NOT her first time.

Defeated or non Defeated, the wife is still cheating so it doesn't matter. All that matter is divorce her ass and move on.

Anything else is long grammar.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by emerged01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27
49cents:

He defeated his emotions...other little men will shoot the woman and shoot themselves....others like the silly redpillers will take their pain on the rest of the women folk
They said he was like a defeated man. Mehn people no get sense at all. They see a man that is control of himself they are saying he is defeated. How many men are in control of themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by winner37(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27
Someone like me ...
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Reality2023: 12:45pm On Mar 27
Women are not worth dying for
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by 43Ronin: 12:45pm On Mar 27
Please can I get a divorce, I can't deal with this anymore, I only care for my daughter
These words would ensure they contribute equally to the raising of their daughter even if she get children from other men. The begging part is to ensure the wife doesn't lie in court that he's abusive and violence , and d divorce part is to let the judge know that he knew she was cheating and wanted out but only had to confirm. Guys naija ain't yankee. There are some licenses and cerritificates you get you can't even get into a fight. E.g Licence to posses and carry, once you fight or road rage up its taken from you for ever

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by BigkokoRep: 12:50pm On Mar 27
Motherfvckers were expecting the nigga to act violently and get him to prison so the bitch can continue riding any dick that suits her!

This is the real Gee! Hoes nothing to be fought for!
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Onyi90(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27
He said the video will only be seen by the Judge but alas !!!!
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Coronavirus1: 12:55pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

He caught his wife with a strange dick inside her and he's still BEGGING her for a divorce. Also, neither the wife nor her affair partner seemed particularly disturbed.

They acted like the man was just an annoying element that interrupted their sexy time.

The reason is because the husband saw her countless times and he fills a divorce long before now and the woman refused to sign it so he confronted her again.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by ericmor: 12:55pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

So how was he weak? Nigerians with their unnecessary anger and talk talk. You already heard of your wife cheating but you never caught her red handed and the day she was caught, you swift into your next action which is divorce and you call that weak. You think say na Nigeria dem dey like you? Abi u think it is everybody that will be fighting on top olosho like you. And some person were even liking ur comment self. Smh
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by ericmor: 1:00pm On Mar 27
LandMann:

Zombie talk. You think this happened in Nigeria?

You expect him to start smashing heads or shooting skulls so he can end up in prison right?

Carry your over zealous redpill lifestyle to Europe or America and you'll end up in prison and get deported right after serving jail time

Abeg tell them. Even tho some of them no go still get sense and listen
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Davehasmadeit(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27
Life's a bitch
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by davillian(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27
He married a hoe.....
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by GUNITGuy: 1:02pm On Mar 27
NEUDUDE:

yeah my point exactly he caught them in the act, hes got evidence now so whats up with the please and begging? is he stroking her ego or what. that just sounds dumb to me

We really should stop giving women too much power 90 percent of the time they misuse it. When their emotions is involved wrong is always right to them and they dont care
That's American Men for you .......Emasculation of men is high there
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Adolfnigeria: 1:07pm On Mar 27
the man is smart.

He is 9bviously an america, in such climes not a lot he can do.

he can't beat her up, why stress yourself. Let her go, end off.
Godada:

This is the mumbling of an emotionally battered and subdued man that wants to be free.

Truthfully, he could have lost it and escalated the whole scenario but methinks that the dude is a weakling.

The tremor in his voice says it all though that can help his case in the court of law as he seems for divorce.

It's debatable that this can happen in the advanced countries but I doubt if any right thinking woman would do that to a man that is in control of his world financially.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by SYSTEM222: 1:10pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
The day I fear women is after fucking this woman for 4days this same woman carry her husband picture go church begin pray make God touch his husband mind to come back to.her I sit down near her just be like WTF. To make matter worst me n her still go house same day go lash

This really cracked me up.

WTF cheesy

Omo..

Women can be so difficult to understand sometimes.

That was how I was servicing one babe that told her boyfriend no sex till marriage. While she was giving me BJ one night her guy sent a vn of how he is frustrated about her sexual decisions with total purity, no single romance, he has never seen her naked and he is not satisfied with only kissing. Omo I muzz that day...person wey I dey lash steady dey suffer who dey fund her life.
I was in University then. I had nothing in my house. Just bed and my laptop.

When she got engaged to the same guy she'd still come to me for servicing. A day to her traditional marriage she told her guy she was going to pick up her certificate but came to my hostel again to sleep over and Bleep...

na me use my leg run Las las immediately after the marriage. No more after marriage. I no fit for wahala.

Worst thing was that she was the choir director in her fellowship. She can speak in tongues for Africa.
We'd Bleep at night she'd wake up in the morning to pray and read devotion. After her meditation we will still Bleep in the bathroom.

I just couldn't imagine her mindset.
I fear women since then....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by bentenny(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27
MrBrownJay1:

wake up bro... HOES aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are HOES!
Exactly 😄
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Smithwilliams826: 1:11pm On Mar 27
Who b whona? No dey blur their face. How we go identify them in case.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by deepwater(f): 1:12pm On Mar 27
marlow1962:
Begging for a divorce is a very punk dumb shit.

You don't know divorce work boy!
Ur partner must agree to sign does papers otherwise nothing is happening...
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27
Namaster:

Godada:

Two mumus. He did what he could possibly do given the circumstances, their environment and everything. Were you expecting him to do anything stupid and land himself in prison? He got what he needed, the evidence.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
The day I fear women is after fucking this woman for 4days this same woman carry her husband picture go church begin pray make God touch his husband mind to come back to.her I sit down near her just be like WTF. To make matter worst me n her still go house same day go lash

And you just concluded that she didn't know what she was doing or saying? She was just using you and praying for who she considered more important in her life to come back home.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Offpoint1: 1:27pm On Mar 27
Am I the Judge? why am I seeing this video? grin grin

On a serious note, that's a real G.
Re: Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) by Faposky95: 1:33pm On Mar 27
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
The devil, then hoes..... man's greatest fall......
He nailed Satan to the cross right there.
Knowing the many sorrows a real G goes through this life...took it at the moment and ......
He will be aiight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.