Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje (31746 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / I Used My Abidoshaker Power To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje. (video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by LordCenturion(m): 8:45am On Mar 27
Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by phygo89(m): 8:45am On Mar 27
Agaba
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 8:47am On Mar 27
Omalicious1:

Pls keep bringing it down till it gets to N300 to a dollar...lol
We really need this AbidoShaker grin

2 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Obito555(m): 8:48am On Mar 27
Thank u Abidoshaker

4 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Sirchiboy: 8:48am On Mar 27
I need the abido shaker to wreck sporty bet of $1b

8 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by jeffizy(m): 8:51am On Mar 27
Mental health care is important.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:56am On Mar 27
Tiwaz2:
Use your Abidoshaker power to releasee Nnamdi Kanu please grin grin grin
nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. so no way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AdamuKD: 8:57am On Mar 27
id4sho:
Credits to Jagaban and economic team for dealing with economic saboteurs
You are senseless. How much is naira to dollar when your Emilokan bastard took office?
You see how I expose your senselessness bay for the whole world to see abi?
You need to enter a psychiatric home

4 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:58am On Mar 27
RainMoreDFARMS:

The pain of achieving will be forgotten - the achievement never will be.
Amen
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:59am On Mar 27
FalseProphet1:
I am the fight

I am the catastrophey

I am the war

I am the battle

I am fire

I am the Liquid Metal

I’m indaboski bahosa 😂😂😂🤣

This man always makes me laugh. Mr Eri mus. grin
He is ur co-prophet naw

3 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by spiSeyi: 9:01am On Mar 27
Let him use the same to make it to #1= $1 or I nor believegrin grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ance4Liverpool: 9:03am On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

Me I the wait to see the wonders of the powers he said he hasn’t touched yet. grin
hahahaha live those one for him ooo, he said those ones will be used to control the goverment and the presidency

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Mummiesboy: 9:07am On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:
Pls odumeje should borrow me that his abido shaker i want to use it at the embassy
Are sure you are not asking too much? Just ask of Ribadu instead. You see that abidoshaker Soo, allow am make e dey use am only on dollar, we that a preying for dollar to drop against the naira are much
Abeg no borrow am

5 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by okoloto: 9:09am On Mar 27
He has only used abido shaker, when he combines it with gandusa gandusa and indaboski bayose the dollar has no option but to drop to 1 naira to a dollar that APC promised us grin

8 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by macho44(m): 9:09am On Mar 27
id4sho:
Credits to Jagaban and economic team for dealing with economic saboteurs
Stop capping RUBBISH.
The current naira to dollar rate is still a far cry from what your Jagaban & his confused lot met it. It's far worse. He fabricated this mess, and only a shameless person like you will praise him for his mediocre performance so far.
The prize of virtually everything has quadrupled and you're here disgracing yourself. A dog to it's vomit grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by successman100: 9:10am On Mar 27
What if the dolar goes up again?

2 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by id4sho(m): 9:10am On Mar 27
AdamuKD:

You are senseless. How much is naira to dollar when your Emilokan bastard took office?
You see how I expose your senselessness bay for the whole world to see abi?
You need to enter a psychiatric home

You brains should tell you that naira floating means a rise and drop in exchange. Common sense should tell you now that there is no cheap dollars that corrupt entities have become super rich like past administration (300 official -700 black market). Now the profit margin is btw 10-70. No double tripping again we're bureau de change travel out to get dollars. It's real business folks that make money now.
Tinubu removed petrol subsidy singlehandedly that even Buhari who signed didn't have the balls too.
Dan alade kawai, sakare. Ashe baka da wayo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Jayhome24: 9:10am On Mar 27
How people still take this guy seriously still baffling me?

Odumeje so na inside the Bible you got that Abnashaker or Abdushaker from?

Ok na...
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by successman100: 9:11am On Mar 27
What if the dolar start going up again?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AdamuKD: 9:12am On Mar 27
id4sho:

You brains should tell you that naira floating means a rise and drop in exchange. Common sense should tell you now that there is no cheap dollars that corrupt entities have become super rich like past administration (300 official -700 black market). Now the profit margin is btw 10-70. No double tripping again we're bureau de change travel out to get dollars. It's real business folks that make money now.
Tinubu removed petrol subsidy singlehandedly that even Buhari who signed didn't have the balls too.
Dan alade kawai, sakare. Ashe baka da wayo
Kaci durin uwaka

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by slowice(m): 9:13am On Mar 27
Na to cripple sportybet with abidoshaker grin

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Handsum64: 9:13am On Mar 27
Are their audience normal?

These guys are cheap liars to be taken seriously for any reason
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ance4Liverpool: 9:14am On Mar 27
Mummiesboy:
Are sure you are not asking too much? Just ask of Ribadu instead. You see that abidoshaker Soo, allow am make e dey use am only on dollar, we that a preying for dollar to drop against the naira are much
Abeg no borrow am
Pls i need that abido shaker for quick visa bcs those guys at the embasy have shown me shege. I will just use the abido shaker to make them sleep till i get to my dream country

5 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Asonaijaaso: 9:14am On Mar 27
Another Clown with his own circus
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by hotseat: 9:18am On Mar 27
Christianity seems to have been reduced to a mere comedy show and a theatre of the absurd of sorts!

What a clown this O-doom-angel, sorry, Odumeje is!

On the flip side, we need his jokes to soothe our economic and security nerves, especially at this trying time.

I almost swooned due to uncontrollable laughter.

Chai!

@hotseat
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AOresources: 9:18am On Mar 27
Iti
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by jiz: 9:18am On Mar 27
Comedian calling himself prophet
Naa his church members I pity pass

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by id4sho(m): 9:21am On Mar 27
AdamuKD:

Kaci durin uwaka
Dolo, àyin asaraka. Gabí kawai
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by rafcrown(m): 9:21am On Mar 27
Fear God.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Uncletony(m): 9:22am On Mar 27
b0rn2fuck:
Useless , they have made religious a joke
Is odemeje a religious man?! Someone that is acting skit and catching cruise with the likes of flavor and so on ...who made him a man of God?!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Neoteny(m): 9:24am On Mar 27
Christianity is in tatters
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Mummiesboy: 9:27am On Mar 27
I was thinking he will used gandusa gandusa because the vowel sounds is related to ganduje the dollar man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / 79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.