Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje (31962 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / I Used My Abidoshaker Power To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje. (video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Asswipemod: 12:03pm On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/25/i-used-abidoshaker-to-bring-down-dollar-prophet-odumeje/

Where were those powers when they were tearing down his building? He even collected a very hot slap for his efforts.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27
FalseProphet1:
I am the fight

I am the catastrophey

I am the war

I am the battle

I am fire

I am the Liquid Metal

I’m indaboski bahosa 😂😂😂🤣

This man always makes me laugh. Mr Eri mus. grin

The man wan collect work from you. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by sylve11: 12:40pm On Mar 27
Very funny man. grin cool
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Teeklef(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27
😂😂
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by thatigboman: 12:49pm On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:
Pls odumeje should borrow me that his abido shaker i want to use it at the embassy
u want to bring down the embassy?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by lexyclasy: 1:01pm On Mar 27
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ifyzidane: 1:11pm On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:
Pls odumeje should borrow me that his abido shaker i want to use it at the embassy
abi oo
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Johnjustice: 1:12pm On Mar 27
Government need to pass a law...mass deceit of gullible masses should be punished, some are gullible by nature, they believe anything, government must prosecute the tricksters, this is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27
OnlyChristianity bro

SaLongs1:
All religions are abunch of jokes.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27
A child's toy has not been toyed with like Christianity

SaLongs1:
All religions are abunch of jokes.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27
Hamzaay:
OnlyChristianity bro

grin grin The worst is Islam that can turn murderous in a second.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27
Hamzaay:
A child's toy has not been toyed with like Christianity

Christianity has managed to reform itself unlike Islam that is rendering the Northern part of this country another Afghanistan.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by ufuosman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27
Namdeenero:
Seems Abido shaker is the real deal.. And I’ve been using Lefasefare since 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
😂😂😂
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Obycus: 1:49pm On Mar 27
This man is reving mad I mean he is insane.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by billyG(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27
Why was he called Ndaboski?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AareGaa: 2:21pm On Mar 27
victorclean:
So Odumeje is helping the frail brainless ineffective frog eye man. Ebi npa wa you see una life.

A country where a bus conductor stole and killed lots to become an airplane pilot. The passengers that help him steal the plane are begging the original experience pilot (PO) to help train the bus conductor how to fly the plane. Finally the plane has crashed

Odumeje ride on, if you are from the SW, be rest assured you will the next minister of FCT.

Odumeje is clown, just like Peter Obingo.

But I know his illiterate blodas will believe that useless
abidoshaker story he just told
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by HRMK: 2:27pm On Mar 27
lets see him bring it down more to 500 or 200naira per dollar!
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AareGaa: 2:30pm On Mar 27
AdamuKD:

You are senseless. How much is naira to dollar when your Emilokan bastard took office?
You see how I expose your senselessness bay for the whole world to see abi?
You need to enter a psychiatric home

Odumeje is a clown like Obi, but his illiterate and delusional blodas will believe that useless story of abidoshaker.

Jagaban is the greatest president Nigeria has produced since 1960.

Obi go contest tire
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27
Pootle:

em don use gandusa
him never touch that one yet grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27
factwriter:

Hmm
grin grin grin

The pastor give the names to Kenyan government so? grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Pootle: 2:34pm On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

him never touch that one yet grin

grin grin chai wahala go dey o
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by eeithis(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

Shaker grin
nothing we no go hear from this pastor mouth grin grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
nothing we no go hear from this pastor mouth grin grin
an him still never touch some of his many powers grin

This means comedy like this is guaranteed from him in the future from those powers. grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Pacyrus(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27
Make me understand you better, pls.
RainMoreDFARMS:

The pain of achieving will be forgotten - the achievement never will be.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by victorclean(f): 3:04pm On Mar 27
AareGaa:

Odumeje is clown, just like Peter Obingo.

But I know his illiterate blodas will believe that useless
abidoshaker story he just told

Odumeje was consulted to use abidoshaker to help an ineffective druggie. Ebin pa wa people at it again
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by eeithis(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

an him still never touch some of his many powers grin

This means comedy like this is guaranteed from him in the future from those powers. grin
grin grin make he no go touch the other powers or else the powers go carry earthquake come Nigeria grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AareGaa: 3:24pm On Mar 27
victorclean:

Odumeje was consulted to use abidoshaker to help an ineffective druggie. Ebin pa wa people at it again

He should help your backward erosion region with Abidoshaker.

Jagaban will spend 8 years in Aso rock,

Obi go contest tire.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by brightleave(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27
b0rn2fuck:
Useless , they have made religious a joke
religion has always been a joke
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Global2000: 3:34pm On Mar 27
Any body wey dey supply shekpe to this man.e don do. The shekpe don dey over work.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Afamed: 3:41pm On Mar 27
Good, help us still use the magic to bring the $ to N700.

We appreciate you, unlike those unpatriotic Nigerians/ Pastors who had wanted $ to go far as N2000.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ubdavis(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27
This is enough for every right thinking person to stay way from all these 419ners
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by superCleanworks(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:

na the whole Nigeria visa u wan collect be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks / The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.