Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje (31825 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / I Used My Abidoshaker Power To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje. (video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Oblongata: 10:18am On Mar 27
Namdeenero:
Seems Abido shaker is the real deal.. And I’ve been using Lefasefare since 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
You no well at all grin ! You made me laugh out loud cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Image123(m): 10:19am On Mar 27
It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. What an eyesore to christianity and believers. It's crazy that professing christians still believe this fellow.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by chatinent: 10:21am On Mar 27
And couldn't use any of these powers to stop the demolition of his church.

Una don finally reduce Christianity to nothing. Jisike

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Omenlon: 10:22am On Mar 27
AdamuKD:

You are senseless. How much is naira to dollar when your Emilokan bastard took office?
You see how I expose your senselessness bay for the whole world to see abi?
You need to enter a psychiatric home
Oga, take am easy naoh. The guy is not the source of your frustrations, easy easy.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by eeithis(m): 10:22am On Mar 27
Abido wetin?

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Valwezzy: 10:23am On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

Fine. If you are not

Why are you always attacking anyone that speaks against their act?

But u keep quiet when they start blackmailing, threatening, insulting, and bullying people online -

How many times have you cautioned them especially during election with the kind of names they call other tribes in Nigeria?

No.. It was nt your concern... But the moment others decide to fight back after being insulted, you will crawl out of your hole and start playing stop being tribalistic..

Tell me, Who will sit and watch a group of people insult his entire tribe bcox of one person and because their own person didn't win?

Was it part of your people that threatened people on the internet? Threatened judges, and many others.

Val, what did u do to caution them?

I didn’t do SHIIIT and I’ll still do NOTHING, it’s POINTLESS.

So, tell me, you that has been bantering words with them, what has been the outcome?

Have they changed yet?

Are they now acting the way you want them to?

Pick your fights wisely, we’re done here!

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 10:23am On Mar 27
eeithis:
Abido wetin?
Shaker grin

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by DenreleDave(m): 10:25am On Mar 27
Valwezzy:

I didn’t do SHIIIT and I’ll still do NOTHING, it’s POINTLESS.

So, tell me, you that has been bantering words with them, what has been the outcome?

Have they changed yet?

Are they now acting the way you want them to?

Pick your fights wisely, we’re done here!

You are right though..

Nevertheless, if anyone attacks me unprovoked, I will fight back
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ance4Liverpool: 10:26am On Mar 27
[quote author=Jap1 post=129129855]JAPA?

Are you tired of the endless cycle of visa denials and relying on dubious agents for your dreams of studying, visiting, or working abroad? Say goodbye to the frustration and wasted money ,Achieve your UK, USA, or Canada Visa (student visa, family visa, tourist visas, work visas, ancestry visas, Express Entry, and more) hassle-free on your own at the first attempt with with our groundbreaking eBook, 'VISA SECRETS' guide, tailored specifically for Nigerians like you.
Authored by a team of seasoned consultants with extensive experience in visa consultation.

This eBook covers:

Common Challenges Unveiled: Discover and conquer the hurdles faced by Nigerian visa applicants to get your visa on the first attempt.

Visa Types Made Simple: A comprehensive guide to visa types for the USA, Canada, and the UK, coupled with clear eligibility a
i will prefer to use abido shaker instead of travel agents that have finished my money
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by kaywhy09(m): 10:31am On Mar 27
Namdeenero:
Seems Abido shaker is the real deal.. And I’ve been using Lefasefare since 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Upgrade! Upgrade!! Upgrade!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by TableLeg(m): 10:31am On Mar 27
Bloody fraud!

What the hell is Abidoshaker?

Mtchewww.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:32am On Mar 27
This guy and Obi should run together in 2027. Perfect match grin
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Neddyogu(m): 10:38am On Mar 27
Abeg shake am more oo. Shake my rent too abeg.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Agboogashi: 10:51am On Mar 27
All manners of fraudsters are claiming to have divine powers.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Arabk25: 10:53am On Mar 27
Why him no use one of that him power wen anambra government come for am that time mumu man they done turn Christianity into caricature
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by JONSYN7154: 10:59am On Mar 27
ecolime:
Thank you Prophet

We appreciate your love for Nigeria.

Please also use it to bring down the prices of Petrol, Diesel and Aviation fuel.
why u too dey selfish like dis?

Na petrol, diesel and aviation fuel ⛽️ u dey pray for.

Mek him bring down that man wey dey top too na. Na dem cos dis suffering.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Truthsandtrusts: 11:01am On Mar 27
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by factwriter(m): 11:14am On Mar 27

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ashirioluwa: 11:14am On Mar 27
I know his followers will believe this statement
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by factwriter(m): 11:16am On Mar 27
The other day another one claimed he had brought up to 50 people back to life from death.

Scammers and Jokers!
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:19am On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

People that want Nigeria to get scattered becoz their candidate didn't win

Keep acting as if you didn't see them wish Nigeria bad... I forgot you are even part of them..no wonder ur brain quick run come here

All of you wishing this nation bad will go down one by one by God's grace....

SMH.

This this nuance you display is what *love for Nigeria" means, then Nigeria is in trouble oo

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by WantsandMore: 11:22am On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:
Pls odumeje should borrow me that his abido shaker i want to use it at the embassy
which embassy do you now want to bring down? Hope not putin's embassy?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by tunwumi: 11:22am On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:
hahahaha his comedy is not free ooo or wont u give offering

It is not compulsory
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Tetraozonaitera: 11:29am On Mar 27
Government should be picking fools like this one.
One of the reasons I can never be the president of this nation is I would be too strict.

I would pick iddiotts of this type and lock them up for six months with one meal a day.
He should then use his abidoshaker to free himself or command the missing meals.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Philipmoon2(m): 11:33am On Mar 27
This man must be high on something, please is he a comedian or pastor?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Lovelyn451(f): 11:37am On Mar 27
id4sho:
Credits to Jagaban and economic team for dealing with economic saboteurs
which jagajaga and ogbono team, thesame people that increased it you are giving credits..thanks to udumeje biko

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AtisiBJ(f): 11:43am On Mar 27
Best comedian of the year.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hassanmaye(m): 11:44am On Mar 27
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by noble2faith(m): 11:44am On Mar 27
omoluka:

I don't believe that number 2 grin

Baba, it happened in South Africa few years ago. Though he did not bring his dick out, he only asked the expectant mothers to grip his erected manhood, visible from his trousers.

Those mumu women too were fighting over it
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Pootle: 11:51am On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

Me I the wait to see the wonders of the powers he said he hasn’t touched yet. grin

em don use gandusa
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by PromiseDilshad(m): 11:57am On Mar 27
This man na werey
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Asswipemod: 11:58am On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/25/i-used-abidoshaker-to-bring-down-dollar-prophet-odumeje/

This is one of a prime example of a wolf in sheep's clothing that the Bible talked about. Any man standing in front of people as a Christian clergy and calling out powers outside the Holy Spirit is not from God. In Nigeria, we have sorcerers, necromancer and witchdoctors wearing tie, carrying Bible and deceiving gullible people, enslaving them both spiritually and financially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.