Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje (31756 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / I Used My Abidoshaker Power To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje. (video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by MN07: 5:34pm On Mar 27
The same fools rejoicing are the same people jubilating when Tinubu came in and the dollar dropped a little and then shot back up to 1700.

Just Chill Dollar must hit 10,000NGN and all of you will hide in shame.

The economy of Nigeria must collapse to the abyss whether you fools like it or not.

Keep voting incompetence collapsed economy more Dollar for me and my family.

Yoruba people must perish.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Truvelisback(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27
Namdeenero:
Seems Abido shaker is the real deal.. And I’ve been using Lefasefare since 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AdamuKD: 5:49pm On Mar 27
AareGaa:

Odumeje is a clown like Obi, but his illiterate and delusional blodas will believe that useless story of abidoshaker.

Jagaban is the greatest president Nigeria has produced since 1960.

Obi go contest tire
Zombie, wetin concern me and Obi?
Obi is a billionaire, he and his generation will never know poverty. Now, what has your miserable father achieved since his miserable life? Nothing, only to drink kaikai, smoke cigarettes and carry ashawo.
Na hunger go finally quench you and your family Mumu
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AareGaa: 6:43pm On Mar 27
AdamuKD:

Zombie, wetin concern me and Obi?
Obi is a billionaire, he and his generation will never know poverty. Now, what has your miserable father achieved since his miserable life? Nothing, only to drink kaikai, smoke cigarettes and carry ashawo.
Na hunger go finally quench you and your family Mumu

Illiterate biaflan,

There are many super rich billionaires in Nigeria.
Obi is a poor man beside Dangote, Otedola and Adenuga.

You and your illiterate blodas think Obi is the only rich man in Nigeria.

You and illiterate blodas abuse Jagaban every day.
Is Jagaban not greater than all ibo leaders put together, both dead and living?

Obi can never be president except in biaflan land.
He go contest tire till 2083
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by dododawa1: 7:55pm On Mar 27
Inside life
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AdamuKD: 7:55pm On Mar 27
AareGaa:

Illiterate biaflan,

There are many super rich billionaires in Nigeria.
Obi is a poor man beside Dangote, Otedola and Adenuga.

You and your illiterate blodas think Obi is the only rich man in Nigeria.

You and illiterate blodas abuse Jagaban every day.
Is Jagaban not greater than all ibo leaders put together, both dead and living?

Obi can never be president except in biaflan land.
He go contest tire till 2083
See this ebin pawa miscreant
Kaci durin uwarka
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by hdlite: 8:22pm On Mar 27
The fact that people still attends this church make me wonder how vulnerable Africans are...🥲😂
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by PHAYOL81: 10:11pm On Mar 27
Another !d!0t proclaiming n0nsense.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by PropertyBuying(f): 1:21am On Mar 28
That's exactly what he does always... Performing theatre and ridiculing the religion.
b0rn2fuck:
Useless , they have made religious a joke
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 4:23am On Mar 28
Reform u say. Changingand removing bible verses, quote from any testaments to fit ur ideology. Who's religious book has kiling and blood shed like ur book? Who's religious has more contradiction like yours? Who's religious ur god of men argue on whether to follow paul or follow the disciples? Who's religious flollowers and head has monetize the house ur God?

Islam can't be reform because the book serves for eternity.
SaLongs1:
Christianity has managed to reform itself unlike Islam that is rendering the Northern part of this country another Afghanistan.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by victorclean(f): 7:27am On Mar 28
AareGaa:

He should help your backward erosion region with Abidoshaker.

Jagaban will spend 8 years in Aso rock,

Obi go contest tire.

😅😅😅 And I have stopped to donate my left over food for the twale ebin pa wa people. Even if druggie rule for 16years, my side are balling.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 9:59am On Mar 28
Hamzaay:
Reform u say. Changingand removing bible verses, quote from any testaments to fit ur ideology. Who's religious book has kiling and blood shed like ur book? Who's religious has more contradiction like yours? Who's religious ur god of men argue on whether to follow paul or follow the disciples? Who's religious flollowers and head has monetize the house ur God?

Islam can't be reform because the book serves for eternity.
You are actually trying to sound smarter than you actually are. Which religion has so many murderous militias in the whole continent of Africa than Islam? Who is much more likely to murder in the name of his religion than a Moslem?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by omoluka: 10:19am On Mar 28
noble2faith:

Baba, it happened in South Africa few years ago. Though he did not bring his dick out, he only asked the expectant mothers to grip his erected manhood, visible from his trousers.

Those mumu women too were fighting over it
Bro grin grin , i no fit laugh abeg..
Religion is truly the opium of the masses
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by placeofallure(f): 10:19am On Mar 28
tunwumi:
I think going to his church will be a lot of comic
relief for members who can't afford AY live, Night of a a thousand laugh, Alibaba and the clowns etc.

You're very correct. I see him, I see outright madness, a very courageous madness!
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 10:23am On Mar 28
I laugh because you don't know what islam stands for. Check the facts. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and will keep growing. Never was it said to kill non muslim out of context. Quote me anywhere.
However, i belive your socall abido shaker guy was called by ur God and the Esau and Jacob pastor legalising yahoo
SaLongs1:
You are actually trying to sound smarter than you actually are. Which religion has so many murderous militias in the whole continent of Africa than Islam? Who is much more likely to murder in the name of his religion than a Moslem?
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 11:55am On Mar 28
Hamzaay:
I laugh because you don't know what islam stands for. Check the facts. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and will keep growing. Never was it said to kill non muslim out of context. Quote me anywhere.
However, i belive your socall abido shaker guy was called by ur God and the Esau and Jacob pastor legalising yahoo
A Yahoo pastor will not organise Boko Haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, UGM and marauding herdsmen which is the trademark of Islam that our country knows.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Preciousagajus: 1:22pm On Mar 28
I know for a fact God can't be mocked
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by AareGaa: 2:11pm On Mar 28
victorclean:

😅😅😅 And I have stopped to donate my left over food for the twale ebin pa wa people. Even if druggie rule for 16years, my side are balling.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hungry man like you dey ball online.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by victorclean(f): 4:40pm On Mar 28
AareGaa:

Ebi npa wa president na you oooo
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28
I ask you a simple questio, in context, show me whrre islam says kill people who didn't cause you harm or take your property.

The fact someone say Allahu akbar doesnt trade mark them as muslim. Ignorant person like you can also say it.
SaLongs1:
A Yahoo pastor will not organise Boko Haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, UGM and marauding herdsmen which is the trademark of Islam that our country knows.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 8:28am On Mar 29
Hamzaay:
I ask you a simple questio, in context, show me whrre islam says kill people who didn't cause you harm or take your property.

The fact someone say Allahu akbar doesnt trade mark them as muslim. Ignorant person like you can also say it.
Just because you can fool yourself doesn't apply to me. I asked you a simple question, which religion has murderous militias such as Boko Haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, UGM and Marauding herdsmen killing and maiming in it's name? Islam of course.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 1:49am On Mar 30
Show me proof.. that's all i asked for clown
SaLongs1:
Just because you can fool yourself doesn't apply to me. I asked you a simple question, which religion has murderous militias such as Boko Haram, ISWAP, Ansaru, UGM and Marauding herdsmen killing and maiming in it's name? Islam of course.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30
Hamzaay:
Show me proof.. that's all i asked for clown
Indeed your religion is a cult to the result that arguing with you is tantamount to rolling with a pig in mud.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by victorclean(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30
AareGaa:

Because I have refused to give food to twale people that gather in my gate every day shouting ebi npa wa abi?. Sorry I won't give them any more
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30
Now i understand that you are noting but an ignorant bigot. However here are some verses of ur bible to ponder upon Deuteronomy 21:18-21 Exodus 21:17 Proverbs 30:17 Genesis 22:2,10 Exodus 12:29-30 Kings 2:23-24 Leviticus 26:29 Jeremiah 19:9 Now u know ur book only promote killing and criminals
SaLongs1:
Indeed your religion is a cult to the result that arguing with you is tantamount to rolling with a pig in mud.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30
Hamzaay:
Now i understand that you are noting but an ignorant bigot. However here are some verses of ur bible to ponder upon Deuteronomy 21:18-21 Exodus 21:17 Proverbs 30:17 Genesis 22:2,10 Exodus 12:29-30 Kings 2:23-24 Leviticus 26:29 Jeremiah 19:9 Now u know ur book only promote killing and criminals
Just name one militia that shouts. "Jesus" before bombing innocent people in this country and I will take you seriously. Allahuakbar!! is the language of death all over the world and you know it.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Hamzaay(m): 12:53am On Mar 31
So you just admit that you don't practice your bibe
Did I quote any book that is not your bible? Even you sef said Allahu Akbar, does that make u a Muslim? Hell no. So that's how it is bro. Read... read. Ignorance can only lead to one thing, destruction!
SaLongs1:
Just name one militia that shouts. "Jesus" before bombing innocent people in this country and I will take you seriously. Allahuakbar!! is the language of death all over the world and you know it.
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by BscHolder: 12:34pm On Apr 15
tunwumi:
I think going to his church will be a lot of comic
relief for members who can't afford AY live, Night of a a thousand laugh, Alibaba and the clowns etc.
as in ehn bro you perfectly nailed it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / 79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.