Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara (10621 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Anatolia: 8:47am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

Ekiti the outcaste of South west ?

Say something else .

Ekiti is the poorest and one of the yeye states in South west followed by Ogun and Oyo

Kiss the truth

To say the truth. After Lagos, Oyo state is the next best state. Ogun generates huge revenue but there is little to show. My rating is Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti in that order.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:49am On Mar 27
reiddecuti:
Everyone won't be like thug learned fool Wike

A tout has no similarity with a thug.

A tout solicits for business.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by BondRiv: 8:49am On Mar 27
Arobaga:
When I see people who doesn’t know Wike support him all because of party I go just laugh

Oga even if you’re a Wike addict if you go to Ada George and see Wike house ehnnnn tears go drop for your eyes

Like you can’t trek from the beginning of Wike compound to the end you must enter taxi

That’s how long Wikes compound is

Just like what Goround did in his village

We wey from Rivers deh tell una wey never visit PH our pains una go come here dey yarn dust

So their compounds are large, big deal. But, if that is your only problem, then you are very myopic.

There is a current clueless and directionless government in Rivers State led by Fubara that is spending allocation and resources on thanksgivings, cronies and support groups. Channel your energy there.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Bluntemperor: 8:58am On Mar 27
helinues:
Stop talking and face governance
Impress the people without relying on any godfather

Why is this man like this?
Was he not the one that said he is ready to resign at one time and people were really waiting for him to go ahead, with that decision!
You can't even' govern like a dictator ' because you don't have such posturing!
The mistakes from you was that you exposed yourself to different - elements within the first 6- months ( the PDP members,who just seen you,as an not part of them,the APC Members- who believes you are JJC in govt,the other interests - who are outside the parties but have strong -interests in the Rivers State Politics!
As a governor,you exposed yourself, instead of consolidation on what former governor Wike left for you!
When are you really going to get it right,since all along,there is so much acrimony in going forward, including the Assembly Members?
I once told you to Calm down but you were listening to externalities and these forces don't want you to succeed because of percuniary Interest!
I wish you well!
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Diligence: 9:04am On Mar 27
That's the way to go Guv Fubara. Keep engaging your stakeholders! Dissociate self from the very abusive & disrespectful Wike!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kenosky1: 9:05am On Mar 27
Arobaga:
When I see people who doesn’t know Wike support him all because of party I go just laugh

Oga even if you’re a Wike addict if you go to Ada George and see Wike house ehnnnn tears go drop for your eyes

Like you can’t trek from the beginning of Wike compound to the end you must enter taxi

We wey from Rivers deh tell una wey never visit PH our pains una go come here dey yarn dust

No mind them, a man who has bought all the properties in the major location of Portharcourt
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Make i believe wetin cultist dey talk? How?
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by press9jatv: 9:22am On Mar 27
You don Defeat Wike in that line already
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by blackgold2018(m): 9:26am On Mar 27
helinues:

Please, what's the correlation between my comments and your response?

Like I have been saying, stop showing bitterness and hatred on all threads.

We have no clue about what you might be going through in life, so stop putting unnecessary aggression on innocent people.

Thank you
shut up Mr man
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by MaxW11: 9:26am On Mar 27
Kukutente23:
Shots fired
Any time I see Fubara, I realise how God uses the foolish things of this world to confound those who think they are wise.

Just looking at Fubara and hearing him speak, you get the impression he's some kind of bonobo, someone you can slap and get away with it. His frame always reminds me of those boys in secondary school who are easy target for bullies due to their weak and reticent nature.

Wike on the other hand is like a big bully. Talks aggressively, has a voice that swallows the listener, very daring with a carefree attitude and even has a gang called GDI to booth.

In a school environment, Wike will be sending Fubara to wash his plate and fetch water.

I'm sure it was that same demeanour Wike saw, after having shouted on, dragged, debased and dehumanised Fubara for eight years that, he thought he was the weakest among his choices, whom he can put cold water in his mouth and tell him to not swallow it for eight years.

He did not stop there. He ensured that enough rings were run around him the way a lion does to his prey by selecting almost all Assembly members, LG chairs, Chief Justice etc etc. Fubara the weakling was well cornered and surrounded that it was expected he'll always go to Wike's bedroom to greet him every morning before heading out for the office of executive governor.

Alas!! It did even last one week!! The weakling extricated himself so spectacularly and started doing rope-a-dope with the bully using the same rings that were run round him.

I'm sure it's the speed with which everything crumbled that will shock and confound Wike more than any other thing. I'm sure when he thinks deeply about it, he'll need that forty year old bottle to calm himself else he might just do something attributed to mad people.

This life eehn!! 😃 😀

Fantastic analysis. We truly should never underestimate anyone!
Also, keep a poker face or stay humble until you clinch the bag or get to the apex.
Wilkes finished from the rivers power equation, Fubara knows, Tinubu knows, I think Wike himself even knows but is struggling to come to terms with reality. Someone here mentioned PTSD and they may not be far from the truth.
Fubara could even be the next VP or C-i-C of southern extraction. That’s how unpredictable life can be.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by sageb: 9:41am On Mar 27
[quote author=Kukutente23 post=129129164]Shots fired
Any time I see Fubara, I realise how God uses the foolish things of this world to confound those who think they are wise.

Just looking at Fubara and hearing him speak, you get the impression he's some kind of bonobo, someone you can slap and get away with it. His frame always reminds me of those boys in secondary school who are easy target for bullies due to their weak and reticent nature.

Wike on the other hand is like a big bully. Talks aggressively, has a voice that swallows the listener, very daring with a carefree attitude and even has a gang called GDI to booth.

In a school environment, Wike will be sending Fubara to wash his plate and fetch water.

I'm sure it was that same demeanour Wike saw, after having shouted on, dragged, debased and dehumanised Fubara for eight years that, he thought he was the weakest among his choices, whom he can put cold water in his mouth and tell him to not swallow it for eight years.

He did not stop there. He ensured that enough rings were run around him the way a lion does to his prey by selecting almost all Assembly members, LG chairs, Chief Justice etc etc. Fubara the weakling was well cornered and surrounded that it was expected he'll always go to Wike's bedroom to greet him every morning before heading out for the office of executive governor.

Alas!! It did even last one week!! The weakling extricated himself so spectacularly and started doing rope-a-dope with the bully using the same rings that were run round him.

I'm sure it's the speed with which everything crumbled that will shock and confound Wike more than any other thing. I'm sure when he thinks deeply about it, he'll need that forty year old bottle to calm himself else he might just do something attributed to mad people.

This life eehn!!

The true reality
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by DestinyNigga: 9:45am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Commot your mouth for my state oga

Face your Ekiti

We ain’t talking about barren states here

We’re talking about the treasure base of the nation

Bloody Unity beggars
😂😂😂 They can't do without SS and SE. Always poking nose on the region that is feeding their barren region 😂😂😂
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:54am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Commot your mouth for my state oga

Face your Ekiti

We ain’t talking about barren states here

We’re talking about the treasure base of the nation

Bloody Unity beggars

Treasure state that you want people to feel your pain?

Ekiti with her little resources still make use of them wisely, good roads network among others

A rich state that's still pain of good governance
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:56am On Mar 27
DestinyNigga:

😂😂😂 They can't do without SS and SE. Always poking nose on the region that is feeding their barren region 😂😂😂

Igbo land is barren, stop putting SE with SS, they're not the same even the fellow you quoted na Igbo

What's your oil doing in my life? I buy the oil, I don't feed with oil

Lunatic like you should face those you gave free hand to be exploring your oil because you're a coward
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Thisis2raw(m): 10:16am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

u ar nt frm rivers state, how u go Com dey lie say person no go fit trek from the beginning of wike house to the end?
Every single I trek pass Der I leave at Chinda. Stop lying.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by eneye1(m): 10:16am On Mar 27
helinues:
Stop talking and face governance

Impress the people without relying on any godfather
That is issue with people like you.. people came to visit him , so he should not say anything. You people don't know how to reach with objectivity. Too much hatred in your heard
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Babs2424(m): 10:54am On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

You're from Oyo Ibadan the worst state in South west but look how you're talking about another state that's far developed and progressive than your state

Face Ibadan and leave Rivers state politics alone , governor fubara is performing excellently well and his people love him.
mumu Na where dem write am say Oyo Na worst state,una go just dey write with una chicken brain
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Babs2424(m): 10:56am On Mar 27
helinues:

You see what I always talk about you being incoherent, I can understand it's all about fixated mindset towards others.

To start with, I am not from Oyo state, Oyo state is not the worst state in SW.

For how long would you guys continue to be embarrassing yourself online with your phantom thoughts?the guy is just a fool

PrinceofLagos, stop having fixated mindset about others. Stop hating people unnecessarily
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kingpele(m): 11:02am On Mar 27
helinues:

You see the way they injected SW states on this innocent thread by attacking my innocent comment unnecessarily.

For how long would they continue to be showing bitterness just because one collosal failure, Peter Obi loss in the last election.

I am still waiting for any of them to point out to what exactly is wrong with the comment they are attacking
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Mombebe: 11:13am On Mar 27
Kukutente23:
Shots fired

This life eehn!! 😃 😀

Nice one, you aptly captured everything in your write up.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by NNNN2024: 11:44am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Igbo man wey dey claim sey e from Rivers. Who you wan deceive?

I have been a guest but created this account because of your nonsense writeups. Rivers people are not like you, and we don't talk like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Vadese1: 11:49am On Mar 27
Ride on Mr Government. You have been chosen by the people of Rivers. No man, not that talkative call Wike will bring you down. Little by little Wike political career is going down oblivious
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by NNNN2024: 11:52am On Mar 27
Vadese1:
Ride on Mr Government. You have been chosen by the people of Rivers. No man, not that talkative call Wike will bring you down. Little by little Wike political career is going down oblivious

Na Wike choose am sha.
There were more popular candidates like Dagogo and Felix Obua
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Vadese1: 12:01pm On Mar 27
I understand you . But in life no one made it alone by himself. In one way or the order someone would have help you with ladder to climb up. Remember Patience Jonathan give wike everything to makes him the governor in 2014. But after the same Wike betrayed her. Life is turn by turn. Nothing last forever. Fubara is the governor now.

NNNN2024:

Na Wike choose am sha.
There were more popular candidates like Dagogo and Felix Obua
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by NNNN2024: 12:14pm On Mar 27
Vadese1:
I understand you . But in life no one made it alone by himself. In one way or the order someone would have help you with ladder to climb up. Remember Patience Jonathan give wike everything to makes him the governor in 2014. But after the same Wike betrayed her. Life is turn by turn. Nothing last forever. Fubara is the governor now.

Yes, he's the Governor. We want him to serve the state best.

But I no see Wike betray Mama o
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by highchief1: 12:43pm On Mar 27
Arobaga:

we no Dey yarn dust.Show me one governor that doesn’t have such a house in Nigeria.Im from delta state and I can tell u Okowa house triple wike own.na their way.All of them na same.even Fubara you love so much will soon shock u with his own house.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by djon78(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:
Shots fired

This life eehn!! 😃 😀

Na so Life dey

People wey no dey talk, that do obolobo
Fear them

They are the ones that will shock you

I remember before 1999 election
In Enugu State
Chimaroke Nnamani a returnee medical doctor from the US with many years practice

Former Anambra governor during second republic
Chief Jim Nwobodo
Was the then godfather of Enugu politics

They said chimaroke will be in Jim's house early serving people and leave let

Jim said this kind humble doctor
He deserves to be governor

He made him governor

But in no time they fell out
Chimaroke really dealt with Jim
He fought him till Jim lost his Bank: Savana Bank
When it was taken over by ndic

That's how many humans behave

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Ken5566: 1:31pm On Mar 27
Well captured
Kukutente23:
Shots fired

This life eehn!! 😃 😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Loses Bid To Reverse Disqualification As APGA Guber Aspirant / Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro / Stop Borrowing, Senate, NSIA, Others Warn FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.