Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara (10627 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 2:43pm On Mar 27
highchief1:
we no Dey yarn dust.Show me one governor that doesn’t have such a house in Nigeria.Im from delta state and I can tell u Okowa house triple wike own.na their way.All of them na same.even Fubara you love so much will soon shock u with his own house.
he's even lying and exaggerating, the house is beautiful and big but not as long as he wrote, you can move past the house in one minute. He has had that house since he was chairman, he only bought the adjoining lands to erect new structure, even at that its not as long as he claims, you can do a simple Google search on the house
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Richyfj(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27
We can never support a dictator like wike he will soon come down... he has looted us dry..
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Abenen: 3:15pm On Mar 27
[quote author=Arobaga post=129128959]

[b]Commot your mouth for my state oga

Face your Ekiti

We ain’t talking about barren states here

We’re talking about the treasure base of the nation

Bloody Unity beggars
Chai! This one weak me
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:23pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
he's even lying and exaggerating, the house is beautiful and big but not as long as he wrote, you can move past the house in one minute. He has had that house since he was chairman, he only bought the adjoining lands to erect new structure, even at that its not as long as he claims, you can do a simple Google search on the house
You're really shameless. Go and google the salary of a LG chair in 1999 and come back and tell us how he managed to build that edifice in 1999. I fear anyone who entrusts you with anything cause the way you support and defend looting and corruption here, it is obvious you will have no second thoughts if given the opportunity to steal like there's no tomoroow
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by highchief1: 3:24pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
ordinary senators if u see their houses u go run.all the money in the world is in the hands of governors.These are issues that nobody can do anything about.even em when Dey talk if he becomes governor tomroow his own house would be massive.We be black men.our mentality about life cannot change.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:27pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

You're really shameless. Go and google the salary of a LG chair in 1999 and come back and tell us how he managed to build that edifice in 1999. I fear anyone who entrusts you with anything cause the way you support and defend looting and corruption here, it is obvious you will have no second thoughts if given the opportunity to steal like there's no tomoroow
mind your business Mr perfect, did I quote you? So people can't do other businesses outside politics?

How long are you going to continue crying and wailing on the Internet? Don't you have a life? Don't you have aspirations? Don't you have personal projects you're working on? Am I the cause of your misfortune and poverty in life or perhaps wike is responsible for it. Get a life, get a job and stop whining on the Internet about people that don't care about you or your father or learn a skill
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Sapasenator: 3:28pm On Mar 27
Sccarrr:
yea, let's talk about how your parents migrated to the SW from your primitive slum states for better life.....see your moniker sef lagosfirstson 😂,if not fr SW u fr dey Onitsha or Aba dey chase redneck lizards with stone.

O boy, you don remind me of something. We actually chased redneck lizard with catapults in those days. Hahahaha.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:30pm On Mar 27
highchief1:
ordinary senators if u see their houses u go run.all the money in the world is in the hands of governors.These are issues that nobody can do anything about.even em when Dey talk if he becomes governor tomroow his own house would be massive.We be black men.our mentality about life cannot change.
rep members that served during Amaechis time have big houses and hotels in GRA port Harcourt, even some that served in wikes administration, even fubara was living in the most plum area in Port Harcourt before he became governor, fubara has a house in OLD GRA, go and do your findings on how much a piece of land cost in that area, wikes house is in his community..nobody is a Saint in this Nigeria, Atiku, Tinubu, obi all live in palatial houses
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:31pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
mind your business Mr perfect, did I quote you? So people can't do other businesses outside politics?

How long am i going to continue crying and wailing on the Internet? Don't I have a life? Don't I have aspirations? Don't I have personal projects I'm working on? Am I the cursed with misfortune and poverty in life or perhaps woke is responsible for it. I need to Gey a life, get a job and stop whining on the Internet about people that don't care about me or my father
Hypocrite

Tell us the business Wike has ever done in his life outside politics
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:32pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Hypocrite

Tell us the business Wike has ever done in his life outside politics
im no hypocrite, im a realist

Tell us the business your father has been doing all his life.

Wike is a politically exposed and highly placed individual, he has access to information and investement opportunities broke asses and frustrated individuals like you do not have access to, this is Nigeria, a man of his standing will always be inundated with proposals right from his chairmanship days, I remember when I was in the university, ordinary VCs and CMDs I the school teaching hospital were always bombarded with proposal, its not my fault that you're in the lower rung in the society, blame your father
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:37pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:

You're an hypocrite. You're telling me to go get a life outside the internet when you are always on the same internet defending Wike who does not care about you or your father. Even if he is paying you 20k, ask yourself if Wike will pay his own child the peanuts he's paying you to come and defend his atrocities on the internet while losing your sanity.

What business my father has been doing is no business of yours. My father has never stolen anybody's money. He has never occupied any political office so focus on your political overlords
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:39pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

You're an hypocrite. You're telling me to go get a life outside the internet when you are always on the same internet defending Wike who does not care about you or your father. Even if he is paying you 20k, ask yourself if Wike will pay his own child the peanuts he's paying you to come and defend his atrocities on the internet while losing your sanity.

What business my father has been doing is no business of yours. My father has never stolen anybody's money. He has never occupied any political office so focus on your political overlords
you have no proof that I earn 20k maybe that's what your father earns..has wike stolen you or your fathers money or have I stolen your money, if you feel he has stolen your money, write a petition to the agencies responsible for financial crimes in Nigeria frustrated man
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:41pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:

Wike is a politically exposed and highly placed individual, he has access to information and investement opportunities broke asses and frustrated individuals like you do not have access to, this is Nigeria, a man of his standing will always be inundated with proposals right from his chairmanship days, I remember when I was in the university, ordinary VCs and CMDs I the school teaching hospital were always bombarded with proposal, its not my fault that you're in the lower rung in the society, blame your father

So where is the business Wike has built with his political exposure and high place. You always prove to me that you are lacking in common sense. If Nigerian politicians have access to so many investment opportunities outside public office, can you explain why most of them hardly want to leave their seats but start looking for stooges they can control after public office? Can you also explain why most of them become customers of efcc after public life? You are not a smart person and that is why the best job you could get for yourself is one of defending politicians. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Proposal ko, Invoice ni. You write a lot of rubbish. Come and show me governors and Chairmen of 1999 sets and the businesses they've set up with the proposals they got when in office. You need a brain abeg!!
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:46pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
you have no proof that I earn 20k maybe that's what your father earns..has wike stolen you or your fathers money or have I stolen your money, if you feel he has stolen your money, write a petition to the agencies responsible for financial crimes in Nigeria frustrated man
You are a political hireling. It is too obvious. Always defending Wike. My father is not the reason you don't have public water supply in your state. It is Wike and his gang. Let Wike allow Efcc check Rivers state books if you are sure he never stole any money. Why did he hide fubara in govt house when he was declared wanted? A whole governor harbouring a wanted man and you're here defending him.
Taah!! I spit on your shameless head. Your moral is totally twisted!!
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:48pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

So where is the business Wike has built with his political exposure and high place. You always prove to me that you are lacking in common sense. If Nigerian politicians have access to so many investment opportunities outside public office, can you explain why most of them hardly want to leave their seats but start looking for stooges they can control after public office? Can you also explain why most of them become customers of efcc after public life? You are not a smart person and that is why the best job you could get for yourself is one of defending politicians. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Proposal ko, Invoice ni. You write a lot of rubbish. Come and show me governors and Chairmen of 1999 sets and the businesses they've set up with the proposals they got when in office. You need a brain abeg!!
in your previous post, you opined that your fathers fictitious business is none of my business so why should their business be be your wretched fathers business? Why should I as an individual pass over an opportunity or a position that gives me access to make more money especially in a country like Nigeria, all over the world, people do not stop doing things that made them wealthy, case in point , read the richest man In Babylon and watch Afe Babalola last interview..even bank CEOs in Nigeria in create new positions when its time to retire, some politician have aspirations of occupying higher seats and positions, its not my fault or anybodies fault that your father is unambitious, as a result they try to aspire for positions in government, why are you so pained? Do you think your wailing on the Internet will stop people from aspiring to do better or will stop people from making more money? Blame your father please don't blame me for your frustrations in life
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:51pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

You are a political hireling. It is too obvious. Always defending Wike. My father is not the reason you don't have public water supply in your state. It is Wike and his gang. Let Wike allow Efcc check Rivers state books if you are sure he never stole any money. Why did he hide fubara in govt house when he was declared wanted? A whole governor harbouring a wanted man and you're here defending him.
Taah!! I spit on your shameless head. Your moral is totally twisted!!
Mr moralist wike is no longer Governor and he has no immunity, write to efcc if he has stolen your fathers money and stop crying on the Internet, tell us if the politician you defend provided water and turned his state to an eldorado in 8 years, you're also a big hypocrite, you don't hate corruption, you only abhor corruption selectively because you don't like the particular individuals being accused of being corrupt
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Sccarrr: 3:53pm On Mar 27
Sapasenator:

O boy, you don remind me of something. We actually chased redneck lizard with catapults in those days. Hahahaha.
😂😂
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by highchief1: 4:18pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
rep members that served during Amaechis time have big houses and hotels in GRA port Harcourt, even some that served in wikes administration, even fubara was living in the most plum area in Port Harcourt before he became governor, fubara has a house in OLD GRA, go and do your findings on how much a piece of land cost in that area, wikes house is in his community..nobody is a Saint in this Nigeria, Atiku, Tinubu, obi all live in palatial houses
obi house in 33 Onitsha looks like federal medical center.u know when a house has plenty gates and structures inside.abeg leave matter
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by peleson1: 4:24pm On Mar 27
helinues:
Stop talking and face governance

Impress the people without relying on any godfather
He is not a talking type.
His actions speak for him.

U really do not know him well.

He is such a gentle man
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 4:33pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
in your previous post, you opined that your fathers fictitious business is none of my business so why should their business be be your wretched fathers business? Why should I as an individual pass over an opportunity or a position that gives me access to make more money especially in a country like Nigeria, all over the world, people do not stop doing things that made them wealthy, case in point , read the richest man In Babylon and watch Afe Babalola last interview..even bank CEOs in Nigeria in create new positions when its time to retire, some politician have aspirations of occupying higher seats and positions, its not my fault or anybodies fault that your father is unambitious, as a result they try to aspire for positions in government, why are you so pained? Do you think your wailing on the Internet will stop people from aspiring to do better or will stop people from making more money? Blame your father please don't blame me for your frustrations in life
Only a foolish coward keep mentioning father that he does not have. The conversation is between you and I. Face me like a man and stop punching above your grade.
Your foolish analogy is filled with bunkum typical of someone whose brain has been sold for peanuts. You are now equating political office that is heavily regulated in accordance with the laws and constitution with private interests and businesses. You see how daft you sound now?
Which serious country have you seen a governor looking to plant a stooge in office when his tenure expires? Which one have you seen a governor come out to claim he bought forms for all those who wanted to run for elective offices as if it is his private empire?
Political offices is not about making money. I know you don't understand that statement with your twisted mindset that has been blighted by peanuts. But it is the fact. The tenets of democracy is accountability not profligacy and waste. Stealing public funds for personal use is not a legitimate way of making money. No wonder military usually lock up these politicians when they kick them out and you their urchins will go back to the life of hunger they picked you from.
I know you think the height of ambitions in life is political office. You are not alone. There are other nitwits like you parading the net with such drab mindset. The simple answer is if Wole Soyinka is now a failure since he never aspired for public office. What about Fela? Bill Gates and Elon Musk nko? You see how stupid your reasoning is now? Politics is meant to serve the people who elected you and spend the public money judiciously for public good. All these ideas are now alien to people like you since you make a living off corruption and corrupt overlords.
Let me ask you. Will you be proud to hand over this twisted, backward, vagabond and servile mindset to your kids?
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 4:40pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
Mr moralist wike is no longer Governor and he has no immunity, write to efcc if he has stolen your fathers money and stop crying on the Internet, tell us if the politician you defend provided water and turned his state to an eldorado in 8 years, you're also a big hypocrite, you don't hate corruption, you only abhor corruption selectively because you don't like the particular individuals being accused of being corrupt
Why is he then fighting the sitting gov when he is no longer gov. Why can't he face the thousands of proposals he has been getting since 1999 and build a virile business so he can employ you gainfully instead of making you an internet rats who comes online to make a public nuisance of himself? Since he is no longer governor, he should answer to the money meant for primary school children he was accused of mismanaging when he was minister of state for education. He should tell Sim to allow Efcc access to the files of billionsof naira he is being accused of mismanaging. That is why people like him will always want to be hangars on to whoever is in power. They can't survive outside power because of how much they have abused it.
That is also why they need to share rice and corn to people like you to keep you loyal and subservient till the next election.
Tell me the politician I defend. Mention his name. Nobody has bought my conscience with kobo to play the fool while him and his children enjoy life of freebies. You know I don't hate corruption indeed. I don't even hate those who are corrupt. It is idiots that come online to defend corrupt dealings that I actually hate because I wonder how any decent human being with dignity and morals will be fighting tooth and nails in defend of morally bankrupt and corrupt people. Where's your shame?
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 5:07pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Why is he then fighting the sitting gov when he is no longer gov. Why can't he face the thousands of proposals he has been getting since 1999 and build a virile business so he can employ you gainfully instead of making you an internet rats who comes online to make a public nuisance of himself? Since he is no longer governor, he should answer to the money meant for primary school children he was accused of mismanaging when he was minister of state for education. He should tell Sim to allow Efcc access to the files of billionsof naira he is being accused of mismanaging. That is why people like him will always want to be hangars on to whoever is in power. They can't survive outside power because of how much they have abused it.
That is also why they need to share rice and corn to people like you to keep you loyal and subservient till the next election.
Tell me the politician I defend. Mention his name. Nobody has bought my conscience with kobo to play the fool while him and his children enjoy life of freebies. You know I don't hate corruption indeed. I don't even hate those who are corrupt. It is idiots that come online to defend corrupt dealings that I actually hate because I wonder how any decent human being with dignity and morals will be fighting tooth and nails in defend of morally bankrupt and corrupt people. Where's your shame?
keep crying unfortunate loser, good thing you can only wail online, you can't do anything about it in real life, if you're so pained go and drink sniper, a man is living his life and you want to die of hate and depression because of that man, if you meet him in real life can you say all these things to his face? If you have proof that he stole your fathers money go to the agencies responsible for financial theft and stop barking like a stray dog with rabies on the Internet, he's not the person that told your father to Waste his youths in beer parlours, he has schemed his way to the top, if you're not comfortable with it hit your head on the wall or drink sniper holy man
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 5:11pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Only a foolish coward keep mentioning father that he does not have. The conversation is between you and I. Face me like a man and stop punching above your grade.
Your foolish analogy is filled with bunkum typical of someone whose brain has been sold for peanuts. You are now equating political office that is heavily regulated in accordance with the laws and constitution with private interests and businesses. You see how daft you sound now?
Which serious country have you seen a governor looking to plant a stooge in office when his tenure expires? Which one have you seen a governor come out to claim he bought forms for all those who wanted to run for elective offices as if it is his private empire?
Political offices is not about making money. I know you don't understand that statement with your twisted mindset that has been blighted by peanuts. But it is the fact. The tenets of democracy is accountability not profligacy and waste. Stealing public funds for personal use is not a legitimate way of making money. No wonder military usually lock up these politicians when they kick them out and you their urchins will go back to the life of hunger they picked you from.
I know you think the height of ambitions in life is political office. You are not alone. There are other nitwits like you parading the net with such drab mindset. The simple answer is if Wole Soyinka is now a failure since he never aspired for public office. What about Fela? Bill Gates and Elon Musk nko? You see how stupid your reasoning is now? Politics is meant to serve the people who elected you and spend the public money judiciously for public good. All these ideas are now alien to people like you since you make a living off corruption and corrupt overlords.
Let me ask you. Will you be proud to hand over this twisted, backward, vagabond and servile mindset to your kids?
This is Nigeria Mr moralist, political office is about making money, every other thing is a smoke screen to deceive gullible idiiots like you, nowhere in my post did I opine that career progression and aspiration is limited to politics, I don't why you're crying and lamenting over a man that doesn't give a fhuck about you and your poor father Mr perfect, politics is his profession and his well within his right to aspire, scheme and go higher in his profession, if you don't like it kill yourself
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 5:14pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
keep crying unfortunate loser, good thing you can only wail online, you can't do anything about it in real life, if you're so pained go and drink sniper, a man is living his life and you want to die of hate and depression because of that man, if you meet him in real life can you say all these things to his face? If you have proof that he stole your fathers money go to the agencies responsible for financial theft and stop barking like a stray dog with rabies on the Internet, he's not the person that told your father to Waste his youths in beer parlours, he has schemed his way to the top, if you're not comfortable with it hit your head on the wall or drink sniper holy man
He's living a corrupt life. You can be comfortable with it because you are getting crumbs from it but it doesn't change that fact.
Why should I drink sniper when I am not directly suffering from his heist. It is you and your family that are under his thumb. I'm far away from his heist.
If you meet my father in real life can you even look him in the face not to mention saying trash about him? But you have been mistaking him for the father you don't know since. Suddenly you develop a nerve of morals. You are as confused as you are morally wretched.
He has schemed his way to the top with the funds meant to develop your state while living you and your family in penury and giving you crumbs to defend him. I don't envy your life at all. Defending one's oppressors. No wonder you hate SIM. You see him doing what you can't even attempt which is to break free from your oppressors. What a sad tale of a life!!
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 5:20pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
This is Nigeria Mr moralist, political office is about making money, every other thing is a smoke screen to deceive gullible idiiots like you, nowhere in my post did I opine that career progression and aspiration is limited to politics, I don't why you're crying and lamenting over a man that doesn't give a fhuck about you and your poor father Mr perfect, politics is his profession and his well within his right to aspire, scheme and go higher in his profession, if you don't like it kill yourself

Can anyone see how low these rats are? Political office is about making money? No. Political office has been turned to a money making enterprise because fools exist to defend the thieves. If everyone in Nigeria has a brain and use it appropriately, political office will be used for what it was meant for. That you are here saying such rubbish as political office is about making money shows how morally bankrupt and wretched you are. Even Wike will never allow that kind of statement to be associated with him. So you think you are smarter because you have normalized fraud and corruption? What a sorry excuse for a human you are!!
Politics is not a profession. There is no council or body that regulates politics or politicians. Politics is simply an activity to gain political office. Your education and enlightenment is as poor as your morals. I am no longer surprised you can be used for such despicable jobs as political hireling. Get a life. Your head is twisted in so many wrong places. Haba!!
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 5:24pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Can anyone see how low these rats are? Political office is about making money? No. Political office has been turned to a money making enterprise because fools exist to defend the thieves. If everyone in Nigeria has a brain and use it appropriately, political office will be used for what it was meant for. That you are here saying such rubbish as political office is about making money shows how morally bankrupt and wretched you are. Even Wike will never allow that kind of statement to be associated with him. So you think you are smarter because you have normalized fraud and corruption? What a sorry excuse for a human you are!!
Politics is not a profession. There is no council or body that regulates politics or politicians. Politics is simply an activity to gain political office. Your education and enlightenment is as poor as your morals. I am no longer surprised you can be used for such despicable jobs as political hireling. Get a life. Your head is twisted in so many wrong places. Haba!!
you have a brain, stop crying on the Internet and make use of it to stop people in Nigeria from seeing it as a money making scheme Mr saint, if you don't do that they are irredeemable frustrated broke assss bitter fhool and for your information politics is a profession, hit your head on the wall if you don't agree with it lowlife tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 5:29pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

He's living a corrupt life. You can be comfortable with it because you are getting crumbs from it but it doesn't change that fact.
Why should I drink sniper when I am not directly suffering from his heist. It is you and your family that are under his thumb. I'm far away from his heist.
If you meet my father in real life can you even look him in the face not to mention saying trash about him? But you have been mistaking him for the father you don't know since. Suddenly you develop a nerve of morals. You are as confused as you are morally wretched.
He has schemed his way to the top with the funds meant to develop your state while living you and your family in penury and giving you crumbs to defend him. I don't envy your life at all. Defending one's oppressors. No wonder you hate SIM. You see him doing what you can't even attempt which is to break free from your oppressors. What a sad tale of a life!!
According to you, sim has broken free from oppression, he's now a saint and under the tutelage of the saint Peter odili, Rivers state now has ample jobs, pipe borne water, constant electricity and running water, you're a fhool, like I opined earlier, your criticism of corruption is selective, in December sim copped the 2023 G wagon which costs N250m and he drove it himself to opobo, you're just a bitter ignorant fhool, all the people he's being buying over in the state, the cash he paid at the supreme Court, cash he paid to lobby Tinubu and chief of staff where did it come from? From your comments on the Internet, you're very broke and wretched, your father is equally unfortunate and wretched and I can not only talk to him when I see him, I can spit in his face and point a finger in his eyes, look at this idiiot that complains everyday on the Internet talking about being detached from suffering? It's the Internet, I don't blame your miserable assss
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 5:32pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
you have a brain, stop crying on the Internet and make use of it to stop people in Nigeria from seeing it as a money making scheme Mr saint, if you don't do that they are irredeemable frustrated broke assss bitter fhool and for your information politics is a profession, hit your head on the wall if you don't agree with it lowlife tongue
I should stop politics from being a money making scheme so they can send lowlives like you after my life abi?
If they can pay nitwits to defend them online, will it not be a small matter for them to pay such vagabonds whose minds they have corrupted to carry out more heinous crimes? Is anyone unaware of bombings, killings and other crimes that have been occurring in Rivers all because of politics? If foolish youths like you can refuse to be used as canon fodder for polticians and instead demand good governance and accountability from them, then Nigeria can be a better place. But so long as there are foolish youths who have seen it as their life's ambition to become rascals and vagabonds for politicians both offline and online, there is nothing I can do about it. But I will continue to pepper assholes like you who will have the effrontery to come online and tell us nonsense in a bid to normalize the rubbish that is going on in the name of politics.
What you see politics as is not my business. If you were so teachable you won't be living a broken and wayward life as a political hireling.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 5:41pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
According to you, sim has broken free from oppression, he's now a saint and under the tutelage of the saint Peter odili, Rivers state now has ample jobs, pipe borne water, constant electricity and running water, you're a fhool, like I opined earlier, your criticism of corruption is selective, in December sim copped the 2023 G wagon which costs N250m and he drove it himself to opobo, you're just a bitter ignorant fhool, all the people he's being buying over in the state, the cash he paid at the supreme Court, cash he paid to lobby Tinubu and chief of staff where did it come from? From my comments on the Internet, I am very broke and wretched, my father is equally unfortunate and wretched and I can not only talk to him when I see him, I can spit in his face and point a finger in his eyes, look at this idiiot that complains everyday on the Internet talking about being detached from suffering? It's the Internet, I don't blame your miserable assss
SIM has broken free from oppression. You should try to do so too. That he bought a car for himself is no excuse for you to be tied to the apron strings of politicians and be defending their excesses. I'm sure if same SIM pays the right bills on your head today, you'll switch over to defending him. If SIM is stealing money now, your job as a citizen is to expose him and let him know that no one worships him because he got the opportunity to steal the common money of Rivers state. But can you even do that when you are still busy worshipping one thief.
If he bought all those people as you claim, shame on them all. But it doesn't make Wike a better person to defend neither is that ground to start defending the corrupt lifestyle of politicians. Your claim is that since everyone is doing it, you now have the right to defend Wike. Is that not another twisted logic? When will your head ever fall into the right place?
The fact that you don't have a responsible and successful father is clear. You don't need to keep repeating it. The fact that you spit on your father when you see him in the gutters where alcohol has dealt him does not mean you should announce it. Learn to keep somethings within your family.
I don't complain. I critique because I'm enlightened, knowledgeable and morally straight enough to do so. I have not because of a few grains of rice and corm sold my conscience. I don't live on 20k diet. Get a life.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 6:10pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

I should stop politics from being a money making scheme so they can send lowlives like you after my life abi?
If they can pay nitwits to defend them online, will it not be a small matter for them to pay such vagabonds whose minds they have corrupted to carry out more heinous crimes? Is anyone unaware of bombings, killings and other crimes that have been occurring in Rivers all because of politics? If foolish youths like you can refuse to be used as canon fodder for polticians and instead demand good governance and accountability from them, then Nigeria can be a better place. But so long as there are foolish youths who have seen it as their life's ambition to become rascals and vagabonds for politicians both offline and online, there is nothing I can do about it. But I will continue to pepper assholes like you who will have the effrontery to come online and tell us nonsense in a bid to normalize the rubbish that is going on in the name of politics.
What you see politics as is not my business. If you were so teachable you won't be living a broken and wayward life as a political hireling.
obviously you're the person being peppered frustrated idiiot, cry and critique till thy kingdom come, it is what is in Nigeria, and I suspect criticize because your father never had a chance in life, you're probably young and you can do slightly better than your frustrated father Mr Internet moralist. I'm not broke and I live a better life than you frustrated idiiot, I lead the kind of life your father aspires for, you can keep crying on the Internet, when you're done wailing, you log out and face the reality of your wretched life broke frustrated Internet sanctimonious idiiot tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 6:15pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

SIM has broken free from oppression. You should try to do so too. That he bought a car for himself is no excuse for you to be tied to the apron strings of politicians and be defending their excesses. I'm sure if same SIM pays the right bills on your head today, you'll switch over to defending him. If SIM is stealing money now, your job as a citizen is to expose him and let him know that no one worships him because he got the opportunity to steal the common money of Rivers state. But can you even do that when you are still busy worshipping one thief.
If he bought all those people as you claim, shame on them all. But it doesn't make Wike a better person to defend neither is that ground to start defending the corrupt lifestyle of politicians. Your claim is that since everyone is doing it, you now have the right to defend Wike. Is that not another twisted logic? When will your head ever fall into the right place?
The fact that you don't have a responsible and successful father is clear. You don't need to keep repeating it. The fact that you spit on your father when you see him in the gutters where alcohol has dealt him does not mean you should announce it. Learn to keep somethings within your family.
I don't complain. I critique because I'm enlightened, knowledgeable and morally straight enough to do so. I have not because of a few grains of rice and corm sold my conscience. I don't live on 20k diet. Get a life.
Mr Internet faux morally straight, you said wike stole, why not report him to the appropriate agencies or write a fact based article with ample evidences to back up your assertion as a good citizen of Nigeria tongue, I'm not a fhool and I don't live in the cloud like you so I'm not surprised that sim is currently stealing as much as he can steal, that's the case in Nigeria, deflect blames from yourself by appearing like the weaker vessel and blame a godfather for your woes while you steal the with the ignorant support of buffons like you , sim has broken free by doubling the yearly financial support to odilis pamo University, you must be very daaaft, clueless and possibly an imbecilee in real life
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 6:42pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
obviously you're the person being peppered frustrated idiiot, cry and critique till thy kingdom come, it is what is in Nigeria, and I suspect criticize because[b] my father never had a chance in life, I am probably young and I can do slightly better than my frustrated father[/b] Mr Internet moralist. I'm not broke and I live a better life than you frustrated idiiot, I lead the kind of life my father aspires for, you can keep crying on the Internet, when you're done wailing, you log out and face the reality of your wretched life broke frustrated Internet sanctimonious idiiot tongue
You're broke. Stop deceiving yourself. Nor self-respecting man goes about defending another man's heist so he can eat and still declares himself not broke. Even if you have rice and corn courtesy of your asslicking responsibilities, you are still broke in terms of morality and dignity. Most times you sound like a shameless brigand. How can you be proud of that? No wonder you see internet as a profession and you as a Graduate Trainee grin grin

And stop looking at other perople's father through the prism of the one your mother presented to you. I know you are never proud of him. You wish he could be like Wike and loot so you could live a life of pleasure but it is what it is.
It is because Nigeria has a preponderance of morally bankrupt lowlives like you who see nothing wrong in public corruption that makes Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and other unfortunate labels. Is anyone proud to come from Nigeria at thit time that thieves and brigands have taken over the national sphere?
You worry not because you believe you can't get a better life than being an asswipe for politicians. It's a pitiable existence that requires you to lose your moral compass to survive. I pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Nass Elections Updates / Why Don't Uniform Men Pay Fare In Buses? / Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.