Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara (10618 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 6:44pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
Mr Internet faux morally straight, you said wike stole, why not report him to the appropriate agencies or write a fact based article with ample evidences to back up your assertion as a good citizen of Nigeria tongue, I'm not a fhool and I don't live in the cloud like you so I'm not surprised that sim is currently stealing as much as he can steal, that's the case in Nigeria, deflect blames from yourself by appearing like the weaker vessel and blame a godfather for your woes while you steal the with the ignorant support of buffons like you , sim has broken free by doubling the yearly financial support to odilis pamo University, you must be very daaaft, clueless and possibly an imbecilee in real life
Ok let us agree with you for a moment that SIM stole. Are you angry with SIM for stealing or you are agree with SIM that he is stealing while shoving your preferred theif aside?
The answer shows the level of your moral idiocy. You find it convenient to claim SIM is stealing but you want to defend a bigger thief with your life if need be because of the crumbs he's giving you like a stray dog. Aargh!! I shame on your behalf. Who born you? undecided
I shame on their behalf cry
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 6:45pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

You're broke. Stop deceiving yourself. Nor self-respecting man goes about defending another man's heist so he can eat and still declares himself not broke. Even if you have rice and corn courtesy of your asslicking responsibilities, you are still broke in terms of morality and dignity. Most times you sound like a shameless brigand. How can you be proud of that? No wonder you see internet as a profession and you as a Graduate Trainee grin grin

And stop looking at other perople's father through the prism of the one your mother presented to you. I know you are never proud of him. You wish he could be like Wike and loot so you could live a life of pleasure but it is what it is.
It is because Nigeria has a preponderance of morally bankrupt lowlives like you who see nothing wrong in public corruption that makes Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and other unfortunate labels. Is anyone proud to come from Nigeria at thit time that thieves and brigands have taken over the national sphere?
You worry not because you believe you can't get a better life than being an asswipe for politicians. It's a pitiable existence that requires you to lose your moral compass to survive. I pity you.
bla bla wike issues will keep giving you high blood pressure and ulcer, and you eventually die from hating a man that doesn't give a fhuck about you or your father, a man your father wish he could be like..broke ass, hop off my diick and get a life and a job tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 6:49pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Ok let us agree with you for a moment that SIM stole. Are you angry with SIM for stealing or you are agree with SIM that he is stealing while shoving your preferred theif aside?
The answer shows the level of your moral idiocy. You find it convenient to claim SIM is stealing but you want to defend a bigger thief with your life if need be because of the crumbs he's giving you like a stray dog. Aargh!! I shame on your behalf. Who born you? undecided
I shame on their behalf cry
who born your father, sim is stealing and I don't come on the Internet to castigate him for stealing because I know how it works...you bark like a dog on the Internet yet if you're given an opportunity you'll do worse than these guys you castigate, you only hate them because you're poor and you think they are directly responsible for your wretchedness, unlike you I am a realist and I do not live in the cloud, I don't delude myself into thinking that people do not see politics as a money making scheme in Nigeria, same positions that they spend billions to get, now get lost fhool tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:13pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
bla bla wike issues will keep giving you high blood pressure and ulcer, and you eventually die from hating a man that doesn't give a fhuck about me or my father, a man my father wish he could be like..broke ass, hop off my diick and get a life and a job tongue
I know you wish Wike was your father
I know you hate the man you call father that he has no loot to feed you with
Stop projecting your broken moral state on others
It is you who worships a man because he was able to steal and go about telling anyone who calls him out that they do so out of hate.
I'm sure an hypocrite like you, if you catch a thief who breaks into your compound, you'll probably want to set him on fire for daring to steal from you but here you are worshiping thieves because they stole in billions and have given you crumbs to dull your brain.
You have no shame
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:20pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
who born your father, sim is stealing and I don't come on the Internet to castigate him for stealing because I know how it works...you bark like a dog on the Internet yet if you're given an opportunity you'll do worse than these guys you castigate, you only hate them because you're poor and you think they are directly responsible for your wretchedness, unlike you I am a realist and I do not live in the cloud, I don't delude myself into thinking that people do not see politics as a money making scheme in Nigeria, same positions that they spend billions to get, now get lost fhool tongue
You know how it works that stealing is a business
Why don't you go to the nearest bank and steal since you know that's how it works. You're full of dullness.
You're not a realist. There's no sane society where stealing is an acceptable reality. Only among vagabonds
You're a brigand who look to join the powerful in doing evil because you think they can help you get away with it.
It shows your decomposed moral state and lack of integrity to be moralising and dignifying heist as a normal thing.
Where do they see the billions to spend. You better shut up and stop saying nonsense. How many of those politicians were billionaires before they took office.
Dullards like you will be praising those destroying the country and defending corruption.
Stop calling me poor. It is you that's oozing poverty by losing your dignity so you can feed
I'm sure if they say who wants a better Nigeria you'll also raise your hand. You're a numbskull
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:29pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

You know how it works that stealing is a business
Why don't you go to the nearest bank and steal since you know that's how it works. You're full of dullness.
You're not a realist. There's no sane society where stealing is an acceptable reality. Only among vagabonds
You're a brigand who look to join the powerful in doing evil because you think they can help you get away with it.
It shows your decomposed moral state and lack of integrity to be moralising and dignifying heist as a normal thing.
Where do they see the billions to spend. You better shut up and stop saying nonsense. How many of those politicians were billionaires before they took office.
Dullards like you will be praising those destroying the country and defending corruption.
Stop calling me poor. It is you that's oozing poverty by losing your dignity so you can feed
I'm sure if they say who wants a better Nigeria you'll also raise your hand. You're a numbskull
Mr moralist hit your head on the wall or drink sniper, your inane rants on the Internet won't change anything poor idiiot tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:31pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

I know you wish Wike was your father
I know you hate the man you call father that he has no loot to feed you with
Stop projecting your broken moral state on others
It is you who worships a man because he was able to steal and go about telling anyone who calls him out that they do so out of hate.
I'm sure an hypocrite like you, if you catch a thief who breaks into your compound, you'll probably want to set him on fire for daring to steal from you but here you are worshiping thieves because they stole in billions and have given you crumbs to dull your brain.
You have no shame
your father has no Shame, you will cry all the days of your life on the Internet for people who don't care about your existence, your father did it and you're definitely doing the same and your offsprings will probably do it broke ass tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:44pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
my father has no Shame[b], I will cry[/b] all the days of my life on the Internet for people who don't care about my existence, my father did it and I'm definitely doing the same and my offsprings will probably do it broke ass tongue
Stop projecting your lineage on others
It is you who have been appearing on all SIM threads to cry and wail on Wike's behalf
Meanwhile both Wike and SIM only see you as a footmat to be trampled upon in their fights. Now you've added Odili to the list of people you wail and cry against.
Chai!! I shame for you!
Soon they'll distribute guns and cutlass to you to go and die on their behalf and you'll happily go just for crumbs.
Is your kind of life really worth living?
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 7:46pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
Mr moralist hit your head on the wall or drink sniper, your inane rants on the Internet won't change anything poor idiiot tongue
It is only a poor man who carries another man's fight on his head. The poor die for the pleasure of the rich
We have seen you insulting Odili recently because you feel he's the one backing SIM against Wike
Where's your shame
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:55pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Stop projecting your lineage on others
It is you who have been appearing on all SIM threads to cry and wail on Wike's behalf
Meanwhile both Wike and SIM only see you as a footmat to be trampled upon in their fights. Now you've added Odili to the list of people you wail and cry against.
Chai!! I shame for you!
Soon they'll distribute guns and cutlass to you to go and die on their behalf and you'll happily go just for crumbs.
Is your kind of life really worth living?
They will distribute guns to your unfortunate father, you will cry and weep on the Internet till you die tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 7:56pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

It is only a poor man who carries another man's fight on his head. The poor die for the pleasure of the rich
We have seen you insulting Odili recently because you feel he's the one backing SIM against Wike
Where's your shame
we have seen you insult wike because of sim double standard hypocritee, you're indirectly calling yourself And your father poor men, you just affirmed what I've always known frustrated wretched idiiot tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 8:16pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
we have seen you insult wike because of sim double standard hypocritee, you're indirectly calling my And my father poor men, you just affirmed what I've always known frustrated wretched idiiot tongue
Of course I'll insult Wike not because of Sim but because of what he's doing to the office of governor which Sim occupies.
That's the difference between you and I
You're sold out to personalities while I'm after respect for our laws and constitution. Does that make any sense to you? I'm sure it doesn't since it doesn't involve getting crumbs from politicians.
You're angry with Odili now because he's helping the governor get freedom from an oppressor. Which sane human does that if not one who is feeding on crumbs
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 8:18pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
They will distribute guns to my unfortunate father, i will cry and weep on the Internet till you die tongue

You're the one who has been crying because a threat to Wike is a threat to you
Poverty ridden urchin
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Bridget95(f): 8:26pm On Mar 27
Arobaga:
When I see people who doesn’t know Wike support him all because of party I go just laugh

Oga even if you’re a Wike addict if you go to Ada George and see Wike house ehnnnn tears go drop for your eyes

Like you can’t trek from the beginning of Wike compound to the end you must enter taxi

That’s how long Wikes compound is

Just like what Goround did in his village

We wey from Rivers deh tell una wey never visit PH our pains una go come here dey yarn dust
so wike finish Rivers monie kpata kpata.
His Abuja mansion go be as big as sambisa
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 9:02pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

Of course I'll insult Wike not because of Sim but because of what he's doing to the office of governor which Sim occupies.
That's the difference between you and I
You're sold out to personalities while I'm after respect for our laws and constitution. Does that make any sense to you? I'm sure it doesn't since it doesn't involve getting crumbs from politicians.
You're angry with Odili now because he's helping the governor get freedom from an oppressor. Which sane human does that if not one who is feeding on crumbs
shut up broke hypocritee, pretending he hates corruption, ignorant, miserable, bitter, wretched idiiotic foool tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 9:03pm On Mar 27
Kukutente23:

You're the one who has been crying because a threat to Wike is a threat to you
Poverty ridden urchin
threat to your poor father , I'm sure you wish you were not born tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 9:49pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
threat to my poor father , I'm sure i wish i were not born tongue

Stop disgracing your father in public abeg

Go back to sniffing Wike's behind like a stray dog 🐕
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 9:49pm On Mar 27
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up broke hypocritee, pretending he hates corruption, ignorant, miserable, bitter, wretched idiiotic foool tongue
Claptrap whining of a dingbat

Political donkey fit for a beast of burden
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by dododawa1: 9:55pm On Mar 27
You headache
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by PropertyBuying(f): 1:00am On Mar 28
This man seems to be honest.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by DestinyNigga: 7:39am On Mar 28
wifeesnatcher:

Igbo land is barren, stop putting SE with SS, they're not the same even the fellow you quoted na Igbo

What's your oil doing in my life? I buy the oil, I don't feed with oil

Lunatic like you should face those you gave free hand to be exploring your oil because you're a coward

U buy the oil, u don't feed with oil. U be correct mumu. Common sense will tell u that ur state is collecting allocation from the money made from crude oil every month. Besides, I want you to use ur phone and do little research about Igboland and know if they have mineral resources or not. Stop relying on heresay. This is 21st century bro
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 9:48am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Claptrap whining of a dingbat

Political donkey fit for a beast of burden
shut up wretched poverty stricken idiiot
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 9:49am On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

when will you start insulting people that don't care about your father on the Internet today bitter frustrated idiiot?
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 10:34am On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
when will I start insulting people that don't care about my father on the Internet today bitter frustrated idiiot?
Is this how your mother taught you to greet the man you call father in the morning

No wonder you are an ekuke to politicians
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 10:35am On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up I am a wretched poverty stricken idiiot

grin grin grin

It pain am
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 1:13pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

grin grin grin

It pain am
it pain your father wretched man tongue
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 1:14pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Is this how your mother taught you to greet the man you call father in the morning

No wonder you are an ekuke to politicians
That's how you greet your father for being a waste of space
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by poshestmina(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

He doesn't even have the privilege to sniff Wike's behind..He'd sniff like a hundred plus behinds before he sees Wike's signature!

Na 70 years mumu man. Please ignore.
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:00pm On Mar 28
poshestmina:

He doesn't even have the privilege to sniff Wike's behind..He'd sniff like a hundred plus behinds before he sees Wike's signature!

I guess you're right!!

Thanks for the heads up
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by Kukutente23: 3:10pm On Mar 28
vanitybutiwanti:
when will you start insulting people that don't care about my father on the Internet today bitter frustrated idiiot?
I have been informed about the severity of your case by a good samaritan. I'll remember you in my prayers
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:20pm On Mar 28
poshestmina:

your father is the 70 year mumu man primitive ethnic buffon
Re: I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 3:20pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

I have been informed about the severity of your case by a good samaritan. I'll remember you in my prayers
Remember your father in your prayers, maybe your wailing, crying and gnashing of teeth on the Internet will stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAC Official ‘murdered Over $1.092b’ Malabu Oil Deal’ / Power Reaches 5,375MW, Sustains 5,000MW Trend For 7 Days / Judiciary Groans As Buhari Delays Judges’ Appointment - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.