Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? (791 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by wkkwl: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
A girl posed that question to me,i am posing it back to you.she said'you said you love me with all heart and you will be willing to do anything for me, am 1month pregnant'what do you think? she said?do you still love me,i was speechless knowing the home i come from,ma said she ain't raising no babies?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by seedord247(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
You mean you are inlove with your neighbours wife . . . Just because you saw her Nyansh abi?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by MrCork17: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
as long as she's white: YES!!! tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
U can be friends with her till she delivers, afterwards u both can decide what u want.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by wkkwl: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
she is not married,she has been telling me that she is not interested in the love thing,she just wants us to be friends,now,she just released the bomb today by telling me dat she is 1 month pregnant and the guy has denied,but since i told her i love her.i should prove it now ,can u?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
When is he coming outta jail? :d
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
LOL @ a month pregnant. grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by seedord247(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
wkkwl:

she is not married,she has been telling me that she is not interested in the love thing,she just wants us to be friends,now,she just released the bomb today by telling me dat she is 1 month pregnant and the guy has denied,but since i told her i love her.i should prove it now ,can u?

Love Nwa Tin tin . . Guy i will advice you to Top Up The Card.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by pendo89(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
Wait till her belly starts protruding then reality will sink in. You will realise that's a real baby inside her tummy that deserves proper care,upbringing and love.
When her hormones start fluctuating,I hope you are mature enough to stand by her side. When morning sickness sets in be sure you are there for her.
She's kinda delicate right no cz a baby is being formed and from my understanding the first 3 months are the most critical cz body organs are being formed.
So dont stress her lest she miscarriages. Give her a shoulder to lean on. But ask urself this, what if the friendship progresses then your shoulder and her head refuse to part ways?see the more time we spend with a friend the more a bond or connection is formed.will u be there after birth? I have a feeling she will eventually fall in love with u. How mature are you to handle a pregnant woman?
Am not scaring you just telling you what lies ahead so that you dont walk into things blindly.
But also remember that pregnancy is not a disease.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2011
no. next!!!

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
Insert Quote
Wait till her belly starts protruding then reality will sink in. You will realise that's a real baby inside her tummy that deserves proper care,upbringing and love.
When her hormones start fluctuating,I hope you are mature enough to stand by her side. When morning sickness sets in be sure you are there for her.
She's kinda delicate right no cz a baby is being formed and from my understanding the first 3 months are the most critical cz body organs are being formed.
So dont stress her lest she miscarriages. Give her a shoulder to lean on. But ask urself this, what if the friendship progresses then your shoulder and her head refuse to part ways?see the more time we spend with a friend the more a bond or connection is formed.will u be there after birth? I have a feeling she will eventually fall in love with u. How mature are you to handle a pregnant woman?
Am not scaring you just telling you what lies ahead so that you dont walk into things blindly.
But also remember that pregnancy is not a disease.
[size=14pt]Chei! You don put fear for im body na. . .[/size] grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by coogar: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
wkkwl:

you should prove your love!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by pendo89(f): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Chei! You don put fear for im body na. . .[/size] grin grin

Really? undecided not my intention though just baring out facts.Am seeing her not as a one month preggie gal but 3 months and above with changes happening in her body. That tiny waist disappears, some bloom,some get emotional,some eat houses,others love funny smells,others hate men,others lose their hair while others gain,some eat nonstop and start spitting and throwing up anyhow and anywhere anywhere.
Get ready for all these killz. grin.
A mature guy can take in all this. I hope op is. He shouldnt commit then dump her at 4 months or 6. Not fair.
I always say,dont start what you cannot finish.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
pendo89:

Really? undecided not my intention though just baring out facts.Am seeing her not as a one month preggie gal but 3 months and above with changes happening in her body. That tiny waist disappears, some bloom,some get emotional,some eat houses,others love funny smells,others hate men,others lose their hair while others gain,some eat nonstop and start spitting and throwing up anyhow and anywhere anywhere.
Get ready for all these killz. grin.
A mature guy can take in all this. and help out wth chores around the house,
I always say,dont start what you cannot finish.
[size=14pt]I'm ready! [/size]tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by pendo89(f): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
good. then advice the op accordingly.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
You already have. If i advice further it will be an overkill!. . .[/size]
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? by Agybabe(f): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
You know, your situation made me remember a sermon my pastor preached sometimes ago. Some people are carrying a load that is not theirs. You have not even met her, she might be lying so as to scare you away. If it is true, she may later dissapoint you or maybe she needs someone who can help her with the responsibility of catering for her and her unborn kid.
Another way I can view this is- what if her parents hasn't found out about the unborn bastard and needs someone to present as the father when asked. Why would the guy deny it? Some may be because they are not responsible. But what if she was a flirt and got herself into this mess? ''BE WISE AND DON'T LET LOVE BLIND YOU FOREVER!''

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Wicked? / How Do I Knw She's The One! / A Woman Is Not As Defenceless As You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.