Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government (39801 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Asswipemod: 11:40am On Mar 27
ManirBK:
true talk bro but some were given half bag of Rice and half bag of Millet or GuineaCorn thats not fair why not full bag!!

All you needed to do was trade yours with theirs, instead of coming here to complain.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by essentialone(m): 11:40am On Mar 27
YOU CAN NOW PIN MULTIPLE MESSAGES IN A WHATSAPP CHAT

Last December, WhatsApp rolled out the ability to pin messages within one-on-one conversations and group chats, but you could only pin one message in a conversation. That changes now since Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg and WhatsApp head Will Cathcart have announced that users can now pin up to three messages in individual and group chats.
Users can pin different types of messages, including text, images, and polls. To pin a message, you must long-press on it, select "Pin" from the menu, and select the duration. The message will be pinned for seven days by default, but you can also pin it for 24 hours or 30 days. After that duration, the message will be automatically unpinned if it's not manually unpinned.
Also, when you click on the pinned message, you can navigate to that entire message in the conversation.
In group chats, group admins can allow members to pin messages, and when a message is pinned, all members of that group are notified about it. However, users joining a group after a message is pinned won't see it. Those who don't have the group chat history or deleted the message before it was pinned won't see it either.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by enambobo(m): 11:41am On Mar 27
E be like this palliative na only North dem approve for. Why south never dey share palliative? Abi they want us to forget about it so they can embezzle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by kelechi50: 11:41am On Mar 27
God bless us and not this rubbish.
HugoBoss10:
Evil government, I refuse to be poor and can never be counted among the poor.
God forbid cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by TableLeg(m): 11:42am On Mar 27
ManirBK:
I just received my own share of One bag of Rice and one bag of Millet from Kebbi state Goverment Palliatives.
According to the Governor, another batch of palliatives was being expected from the Federal Government. God bless Nigeria
previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8038244/kebbi-governor-idris-distributes-12bn

Wetin you go chop when this bag finish? undecided

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by komzy589(m): 11:43am On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
Wailers over to you abi why any LP senators or rep members no try this kind thing??and why can’t obi do this in amabla but will do eye service in the north dumb man his people no get water he Dey donate boreholes for north...north go be like ..who send this one
Why is it that anytime this government does something stupid, you anticipate wailing!
Isn’t that the normal order of things?
It’s just like telling everyone that the first month of the year is likely to be January. It sounds kinda dull.

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 11:44am On Mar 27
komzy589:

Why is it that anytime this government does something stupid, you anticipate wailing!
Isn’t that the normal order of things?
It’s just like telling everyone that the first month of the year is likely to be January. It sounds kinda stupid though.
so LP don’t have anybody in the government or they are just a zombie 🧟‍♀️ like there followers
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Frankaka8(m): 11:44am On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
Wailers over to you abi why any LP senators or rep members no try this kind thing??and why can’t obi do this in amabla but will do eye service in the north dumb man his people no get water he Dey donate boreholes for north...north go be like ..who send this one
Maluuu don drop content. E kpatewo

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 11:44am On Mar 27
mmadu5:
you got two bags? enjoyment things oooo
yes wo. thank you
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by themanderon: 11:45am On Mar 27
ManirBK:
I just received my own share of One bag of Rice and one bag of Millet from Kebbi State Government Palliatives.
According to the Governor, another batch of palliatives was being expected from the Federal Government. God bless Nigeria

previous thread

You should be ashamed of yourself. With citizens like you Nigeria will continue to be a Shithole country. Look at you rejoicing over a mere bag of rice and millet in this day and age. I hope you eat that nonsense for the next 4 years. These criminals masquerading themselves as politicians will always have their way with eternally gullible citizens like you. Instead of empowering people to be productive, you would rather they treat you guys like Babiala.
Once again I hope you eat this for the next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 11:46am On Mar 27
Frankaka8:

Maluuu don drop content. E kpatewo
zombie 🧟‍♀️ Don quote me E fó lò rí
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Mar 27
wow what an achievement.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Donaldoni: 11:48am On Mar 27
Piigggs will still grunt nonsense cheesy
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by komzy589(m): 11:48am On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
so LP don’t have anybody in the government or they are just a zombie 🧟‍♀️ like there followers
Of course they are zombies and you thinking I’m one of them is even more foolish.
Everything is not about LP or APC though. What is dumb is dumb.

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 11:51am On Mar 27
Christlike01:

Are you in Yauri ?
no
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Donaldoni: 11:51am On Mar 27
Angelfrost:
Okay... Good one.

Southerners, how far with una own palliatives?!!

Those kind of things don't work in the south embarassed

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 11:52am On Mar 27
komzy589:

Of course they are zombies and you thinking I’m one of them is even more foolish.
Everything is not about LP or APC though. What is dumb is dumb.
them you must be more foolish when you don’t know what’s right or wrong
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Impliment: 11:57am On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:

I wonder why you brought LP reps and Obi into what happened in the north?

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Elliotwaveforec: 11:57am On Mar 27
Palliatives no dey reach south? Even when Buhari was there, na only north I dey see oaliatives. Southern politicians, na wa for Una o.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by portplus: 11:57am On Mar 27
the extra cost of producing/customizing these palliative bags....
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Impliment: 11:58am On Mar 27
johnog4sure:
hunger. APC supporters pls read this anecdote

"Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken as a lesson to his followers," it says. "He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance away. The chicken was bloodied and suffering immensely, yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed him around."
Stalin then purportedly told his followers: "This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a while."

I think we need to re-educate northerners and APC supporters.

Honestly! Statement of fact.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by fabolouz1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27
It's a shame that Nigeria has been turned into this.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Aurelius1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
Bigotry has taken over your sense of reasoning.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Bfly: 12:01pm On Mar 27
Bullshit
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by hotseat: 12:02pm On Mar 27
Just like biblical times, manna no longer fall from heaven, it now comes from politricktians!

Nigeria, a once most prosperous nation in Africa, has become a beggar nation where citizens eat from the crumbs from the table of the masters sumptuous meal.

This is what successive administrations cultivated over the years and now, the chicken has come home to roost.

Nigeria can only get it right if our so-called leaders change their ways.

@hotseat
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by komzy589(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
them you must be more foolish when you don’t know what’s right or wrong
Ok aboki enjoy your lunacy👋
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Segxydube: 12:09pm On Mar 27
Dis country ehn.

Governor go share palliative with taxpayers money put him picture like say na him money he use do am... Nawa oo
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by membranus: 12:13pm On Mar 27
Angelfrost:
Okay... Good one.

Southerners, how far with una own palliatives?!!

E don disappear down our polithiefcians throats.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27
Quarter bag we last purchased last month has almost don finish. Na small remain.

You're very lucky man!

Na rich people no dey feel am.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Truthsandtrusts: 12:15pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
I just received my own share of One bag of Rice and one bag of Millet from Kebbi state Goverment Palliatives.

previous thread

After eating the palliative finish any thing they tell owner na him owner go do, that's their sacrifice to slave u
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by seanery: 12:18pm On Mar 27
With fight, pushing, stampading.

Useless country
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by BucketHat(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27
This is very shameful!!!!! What is the meaning of this nonsense palliative from the government 🤔

Why hath thou turn Nigerians to beggers when we have enough lands left right & centre to cultivate & produce enough food for the country & export too.

Virtually all this governor's are just clueless & know nothing about good governance.

It's a pity that we have allowed Vagabonds in the corridor of government 💔💔💔💔💔💔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.