Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government (39820 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by cowtail: 12:19pm On Mar 27
Impoverish the masses, give them crumbs and watch them rejoice. Shame on the masses and shame on Nigerian politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ThatFairGuy1: 12:22pm On Mar 27
Gerrat angry

What was given to the US residents during Civid-19 that you all celebrated in 2020 sad

Everything about you and your ilks is complain, complain and complain.

Gerrat
frankmoney:
Lol... nigeria ... give person half bag of rice call am palliative .

Why politicians have billions
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Logins2125: 12:23pm On Mar 27
I hope it'll last you for 8yrs? Keep on enjoying your APC mandate!
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ThatFairGuy1: 12:24pm On Mar 27
Same was done in US which u all praised.

Una no dey satisfy
meolaniyi:
Its a shame, Nigerians a happy that the politicians who are meant to makes things work for the citizens are now sharing food with the picure of governor on it.

This is a shame
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Maverick0075: 12:25pm On Mar 27
Southwest governors have not done anything to relieved their people from hardship most especially Osin State Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by BucketHat(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27
meolaniyi:
Its a shame, Nigerians a happy that the politicians who are meant to makes things work for the citizens are now sharing food with the picure of governor on it.

This is a shame
I kept asking myself this question, how did we arrive here as a Nation!!!!

This is very shameful!!!!! 🇳🇬 need total overhaul ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 12:27pm On Mar 27
Entusky:
Ina tayaka farin ciki dan uwa
Na gode dan uwa

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Spreadlove8888(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27
Hmmmmm

Nigerian government self🤦🤦🤦
No be to share rice??

If e finish, hope say money go dey buy another one?

They will solve our short term problems (hunger) but cannot curb our long term problems (inflations).
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by KillahPriest: 12:27pm On Mar 27
johnog4sure:
hunger. APC supporters pls read this anecdote

"Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken as a lesson to his followers," it says. "He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance away. The chicken was bloodied and suffering immensely, yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed him around."
Stalin then purportedly told his followers: "This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a while."

I think we need to re-educate northerners and APC supporters.
Alrxiiydon , this message is for you cool
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ShoeGetSize: 12:29pm On Mar 27
A private citizen like Peter Obi is free to make donations to anyone he likes. That is his business.
A governor of a state distributing branded bags of rice with his image on it, is using public funds to campaign.
I would explain more, but I don't think you have sufficient brain power to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

Alexiiydon:
what he did and what obi did in the north what will you call it ...you’re a fool that celebrate obi for donating borehole in the north and say this because a governor share rice and grains...so you mean obi is trying to buy the future of the north with ordinary boreholes??you’re just a zombie 🧟‍♂️
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by nedekid: 12:35pm On Mar 27
Watianoengineer:
If Peter Obi had won that election by now he would be saving federal government money like he did in Anambra without any concern for the sufferings of the people. Here is Tinubu easing the pains of Nigerians through many interventions and Agricultural policies.
You are not a businessman, neither an entrepreneur, possibly a civil servant or employee so explaining to you basic business or money handling/management fundamentals may be a waste of time.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Christlike01: 12:43pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
no im from Birnin kebbi

Alright bro,thanks.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by LockDown69(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27
They must politicize and bring religion into evening. What the hell is this.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Kingbuhari(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27
Something you can comfortably afford few years back is what you now stand under sun for hours to get.... I think something is wrong with average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 12:52pm On Mar 27
ShoeGetSize:
A private citizen like Peter Obi is free to make donations to anyone he likes. That is his business.
A governor of a state distributing branded bags of rice with his image on it, is using public funds to campaign.
I would explain more, but I don't think you have sufficient brain power to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

you can see how stupid you are now and how dumb you sound so obi is a private citizen now someone we all know he’s a politician you’re just stupid my friend person whey Dey eyes next election na private citizen you’re not just stupid but also foolish and the money obi is using is from whereembezzled money when he was a governor zombie 🧟‍♀️
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by porthouse7(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27
Fatbam005:
How this one take solve problems on ground
go hustle hard. Stop waiting for govt to solve ur problems
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by kindlyheart: 1:00pm On Mar 27
Way to go. God bless the giver.

@op are you happy That despite you working so hard everyday you end up accepting palliative
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 1:02pm On Mar 27
komzy589:

Ok aboki enjoy your lunacy👋
flat head enjoy your foolishness
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by TemmyT002(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
meaning you’re just a clown 🤡 and a zombie 🧟‍♂️ so you didn’t eat about ounje EKO ...and tell me what your governor did for your state zombie 🧟‍♂️

I dey laugh o
As long as APC is in power, I don't expect anything tangible from them. They are failures and they don't bother to hide it.
My governor is also an APC governor.
I am very sure the ounjẹ Eko no reach your side. Very sure.
Post pictures, let's see

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 1:03pm On Mar 27
Aurelius1:
Bigotry has taken over your sense of reasoning.
same way foolishness has taken over yours zombie 🧟‍♂️
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 1:03pm On Mar 27
Impliment:

I wonder why you brought LP reps and Obi into what happened in the north?
maybe you will read where this chat start from zombie 🧟
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 1:05pm On Mar 27
TemmyT002:

I dey laugh o
As long as APC is in power, I don't expect anything tangible from them. They are failures and they don't bother to hide it.
My governor is also an APC governor.
I am very sure the ounjẹ Eko no reach your side. Very sure.
Post pictures, let's see
why I go post pictures since such didn’t happen in your state you will always be angry and if you really want to be so sure come to Lagos
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by TemmyT002(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
why I go post pictures since such didn’t happen in your state you will always be angry and if you really want to be so sure come to Lagos

Lagos ko, Calabar ni
Lagos where you should be enjoying very well. They are treating you anyhow, and you are praising them.
I can say it again categorically that you didn't enjoy the Ounjẹ Eko or whatever you call it.
Stop defending mediocrity. Fight for your rights.
The governor is your servant, not a master you should be getting crumbs from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 1:09pm On Mar 27
TemmyT002:

Lagos ko, Calabar ni
Lagos where you should be enjoying very well. They are treating you anyhow, and you are praising them.
I can say it again categorically that you didn't enjoy the Ounjẹ Eko or whatever you call it.
Stop defending mediocrity. Fight for your rights.
The governor is your servant, not a master you should be getting crumbs from.
it’s for the less privileged and if you want it so badly I can share the locations maybe you will come from IMO to Lagos
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27
johnog4sure:
hunger. APC supporters pls read this anecdote

"Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken as a lesson to his followers," it says. "He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance away. The chicken was bloodied and suffering immensely, yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed him around."
Stalin then purportedly told his followers: "This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a while."

I think we need to re-educate northerners and APC supporters .

Good but it is a concept we all understood already.
I only have problem with you because you singled out northerners and APC supporters in the last sentence. Like I told another miscreant from the south on another thread fee days ago, I will tell you too. That you guys focused too much on others that you totally forgot to look inwards like everything is okay with you and your decision.
The first governor to come under attacks for spending billion of naira on food in the government house within just three months was Otti, the only LP gov.
LP lawmakers received foreign new cars worth over 130 million naira each just like other politicians.
LP lawmakers are part of budget padding for streetlights and boreholes that will cost up to 184 million naira per each.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ozo13(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
Nagode
u collect two.nawao abi the other one is guinea corn
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by JapaPrince: 1:13pm On Mar 27
To celebrate Easter, I’ve sent money to purchase 10 bags of 70kg Rice with accompanying foodstuffs for my close family & friends who aren’t well to do. Pray and work hard poverty is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ozo13(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27
maasoap:

I only have problem with you because you singled out northerners and APC supporters in the last sentence. Like I told another miscreant from the south on another thread fee days ago, I will tell you too. That you guys focused too much on others that you totally forgot to look inwards like everything is okay with you and your decision.
The first governor to come under attacks for spending billion of naira on food in the government house within just three months was Otti, the only LP gov.
LP lawmakers received foreign new cars worth over 130 million naira each just like other politicians.
LP lawmakers are part of budget padding for streetlights and boreholes that will cost up to 184 million naira per each.
u can add that Abia state is yet to implement the 30k minimum wage.competing with state like kebbi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by hslbroker2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27
frankmoney:
Lol... nigeria ... give person half bag of rice call am palliative .

Why politicians have billions
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by johnog4sure: 1:26pm On Mar 27
maasoap:

I will agree with you that we are all in it to fight it. Thank God for Senegal leading that new wave. But let me correct you:
1. You dont just come to a faceless forum and call somebody miscreant, that is an insult.
2. The reason why I singled out northerners and APC supporters is the way they 'worship' political figures. which is something that is less amongst southerner non-APC supporters. The proof are out there for you to see.
3. This is not about political affiliations, so using LP as an example is getting off the course. But even at that the LP has called out their members, I also heard of a group who sued one of their political leaders, I think its in Akwa Ibom under PDP. You cant compare south and North when it comes to holding leaders accountable we are not fully their yet but we are getting there.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by fm7070: 1:32pm On Mar 27
Enjoy eating your future and your generation yet unborn.

When are we going to have common sense?
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Offpoint1: 1:35pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
Nagode
How is millet call in Hausa? I don forget. Giro right? I know dawa is guinea-corn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.