Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government (39773 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Onewazobia(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27
Please, House what is the rational behind political leader printing their pictures on government projects?
Even on palliative

2 Likes

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by jaszplus12(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
true talk bro but some were given half bag of Rice and half bag of Millet or GuineaCorn thats not fair why not full bag!!
I sympathize with those who didn't get full bag, maybe it will be their turn next time around...
Enjoy yours.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27
JapaPrince:
To celebrate Easter, I’ve sent money to purchase 10 bags of 70kg Rice with accompanying foodstuffs for my close family & friends who aren’t well to do. Pray and work hard poverty is not good at all.

Bro plz, assist me here with a little.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 1:56pm On Mar 27
Offpoint1:

How is millet call in Hausa? I don forget. Giro right? I know dawa is guinea-corn.
yes Gero for making Fura

1 Like

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 2:00pm On Mar 27
ozo13:
u collect two.nawao abi the other one is guinea corn
the other one is millet for making Fura. i rejected Guinea corn for Millet
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by frankmoney(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27
ThatFairGuy1:
Gerrat angry

What was given to the US residents during Civid-19 that you all celebrated in 2020 sad

Everything about you and your ilks is complain, complain and complain.

Gerrat
citizens received up to $1200 stimulus check and you are here celebrating half bag of rice , for people wen fit no get means of cooking am
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by HRMK: 2:01pm On Mar 27
lucky you!nothing like that in ogun!its given to party members!
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Igbek76: 2:11pm On Mar 27
LP is an audio welfarism party. Give them power you will see the beast in them.
Na Igbos dey run am.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by babajero(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
I just received my own share of One bag of Rice and one bag of Millet from Kebbi state Goverment Palliatives.
According to the Governor, another batch of palliatives was being expected from the Federal Government. God bless Nigeria

previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8038244/kebbi-governor-idris-distributes-12bn
During Goodluck Jonathan you guys didn't need no palliative to eat this. Just look how you guys have literally turned yourselves to beggars. I am not surprised you are celebrating this though because majority of you in the north have always been beggars but this one is a new low.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by TemmyT002(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
it’s for the less privileged and if you want it so badly I can share the locations maybe you will come from IMO to Lagos

Hahahahaha
You think anyone who opposes APC is an Igbo person.
Dude, I am in the South West. And I ain't Igbo.
I am a full fledged Yoruba man
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 2:43pm On Mar 27
TemmyT002:

Hahahahaha
you can deny your region for all I care
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Taigaban: 3:05pm On Mar 27
How many days are you going to eat this palliative? I don't know why Nigerians are so foolish. Instead of insisting that government should bring down the cost of food stuffs to a price affordable by the poor, you showing palliative you received. Nonsense and idiotic bunkum.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by commoditiesnig: 3:18pm On Mar 27
Congratulations and kudos to your Governor
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by freemanq(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27
Why draw your pictures on the bags of rice? How can you be this wicked?
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by do4luv14(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27
frankmoney:
Lol... nigeria ... give person half bag of rice call am palliative .

Why politicians have billions

E better pass the one Lagos dey do here, Bread of #800 is being sold at #750 by Lagos govt all in the name of same palliative,

That ooje eko name scam, I will visit the market again, hopefully this Sunday
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35pm On Mar 27
$1200 in their own monetary value.

That $1200 is not up to what they earn in two days for who's Being payed by hour.

A bag of rice and wheat in ours. You know how much it costs.

Or you want to compare our purchasing Power with theirs?

Again, you no get talk, appreciate what has been done just as u did for US in 2020
frankmoney:
citizens received up to $1200 stimulus check and you are here celebrating half bag of rice , for people wen fit no get means of cooking am
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by benjanny(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27
After like 3 months,it will finish and you will be hungry again.
I believe in empowering people than sharing palliative to people
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Sapaz02: 4:09pm On Mar 27
Seriously poverty na diseases wallahi.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ozo13(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
the other one is millet for making Fura. i rejected Guinea corn for Millet
alright.hope you got it without political advantage.am in Kebbi too I didn't see people receive it anywhere here
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ozo13(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
yes Gero for making Fura
which one is use for making akamu?
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by brainycaleb(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27
So tell me, is palliative the reason why you voted this government?
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Meteng: 5:01pm On Mar 27
Must they always brand it with their faces?
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Villa12(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27
JapaPrince:
To celebrate Easter, I’ve sent money to purchase 10 bags of 70kg Rice with accompanying foodstuffs for my close family & friends who aren’t well to do. Pray and work hard poverty is not good at all.
i am also not well to do. Please can you help me with something. The country is really hard on some of us seriously.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ManirBK: 5:38pm On Mar 27
ozo13:
which one is use for making akamu?
Also use for akamu (kunu)
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Alexiiydon: 5:45pm On Mar 27
TemmyT002:

Hahahahaha
then you’re dumb to quote me and say rubbish to show how stupid you are
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by TemmyT002(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27
Alexiiydon:
then you’re dumb to quote me and say rubbish to show how stupid you are

Sighs
This shows you probably have home training but don't know how to apply it.
Grow up. Abuses take you nowhere.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by rumu3485: 6:07pm On Mar 27
ManirBK:
I just received my own share of One bag of Rice and one bag of Millet from Kebbi state Goverment Palliatives.
According to the Governor, another batch of palliatives was being expected from the Federal Government. God bless Nigeria

previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8038244/kebbi-governor-idris-distributes-12bn

They gave their children jobs in cbn, nnpc etc
E reach your turn, na few mudu of rice dem give u. 🥴
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by olufikunayo640: 6:19pm On Mar 27
What are you going to use to cook it?What are you going to use to cook it?...
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by frankmoney(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27
ThatFairGuy1:
$1200 in their own monetary value.

That $1200 is not up to what they earn in two days for who's Being payed by hour.

A bag of rice and wheat in ours. You know how much it costs.

Or you want to compare our purchasing Power with theirs?

Again, you no get talk, appreciate what has been done just as u did for US in 2020
lmao , Na you no get talk , keep celebrating bag of rice . $1200 is a good amount money for the average us citizen, I'm not even talking of the food packages that came with it. Keep celebrating mediocrity , while this politicians loot you
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27
JapaPrince:

Big bro, abeg. Just do small thing 4 me.
Na beg I beg.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by ShoeGetSize: 9:45pm On Mar 27
Thank you for proving you're a dunce with a brain like a maggot.
So Peter Obi who has not held any public office either by election or appointment since he left the office of state governor is not a private citizen?
Stupidity should be made a criminal offence in this country although I know that in your case, it's in your DNA to be unintelligent.
Go and publicly accuse Peter Obi of looting or embezzlement and see if your picture in your handcuffs does not appear in the newspaper tomorrow.
Brain dead entity with the IQ of a pig.

Alexiiydon:
you can see how stupid you are now and how dumb you sound so obi is a private citizen now someone we all know he’s a politician you’re just stupid my friend person whey Dey eyes next election na private citizen you’re not just stupid but also foolish and the money obi is using is from whereembezzled money when he was a governor zombie 🧟‍♀️
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by dododawa1: 9:50pm On Mar 27
Rubbish

See nigeria in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.