Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government (39770 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by armyofone(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27
When the rice and millet finished, what is next ?

Where is nama or fish or salad for the rice?

No protein or vegetables to eat the rice ?

Nigerian politicians are so useless! What is the essence of distributing a bag of rice ?

To keep them quiet albeit short period of time. While they send their children to foreign schools.

Smh
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by karmaolu1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27
Why 2 bags?🤭
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by PropertyBuying(f): 1:05am On Mar 28
Congratulations! angry grin
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by Otulented: 7:00am On Mar 28
Beggars.
Re: I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government by PlsStayAlive: 10:29am On Mar 28
johnog4sure:
hunger. APC supporters pls read this anecdote

"Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken as a lesson to his followers," it says. "He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance away. The chicken was bloodied and suffering immensely, yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed him around."
Stalin then purportedly told his followers: "This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a while."

I think we need to re-educate northerners and APC supporters.
Oh? And what makes you different Mr Keyboard Warrior? If they give you, you no go collect? When real talk pass talk and action begins to commence, naso you go take bus back to your hometown and only make a comeback when the coast is clear. Continue forming online.
Nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Cooked Warri Plantain Peppersoup (ukodo) / A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.