Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States (8757 Views)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by madamgrace: 9:22pm On Mar 27
At a time when hunger grips many across the nation, the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation's initiative to feed Muslims across five northern states, including Kwara, during Ramadan couldn't be more timely. This noble effort addresses the immediate hunger that many face and embodies the spirit of giving and compassion that Ramadan celebrates. I believe the Saraki Foundation deserves applause for this!

The states are, Kwara, Kogi, Sokoto, FCT and Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by madamgrace: 9:23pm On Mar 27
more

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by helinues: 9:26pm On Mar 27
Nice one from Saraki.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Skillsnigeria: 11:28pm On Mar 27
That's good
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by tefishy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27
When our politicians finish looting billions, they will set up foundation and give you garri, beans, spaghetti, rice, fried plantain, smoked fish and so on and so forth

Na see finish be this I swear

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Melagros(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27
COMRADES, middle belt muslims are moderate, but far north muslims like Buhari and El'Rufai etc prefer grooming Islamic fighters in the name of Islamic almajiris

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Sniper101(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27
after the Ramadan, hunger continues grin

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by StOla: 11:39pm On Mar 27
Saraki!

Dem finish this guy political destiny.

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Natbrowny: 11:52pm On Mar 27
All of them waiting for ramadan to show off.

Mtchewww
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Basicend: 11:54pm On Mar 27
Islam enh!!!

During Obasanjo era, and Goodluck Jonathan, they created an opportunity for Nigerians to thrive in businesses and salary earners wages were increase such that lots of people bought cars and began to build houses. .

I have noticed this about Muslim leaders, I remembered when I was in GRA Ilorin during the days of Olushola Saraki. . Same mindset. .

They seem to create a system that makes most of their Muslim brothers around them beg and looking up to them for survival.

It's not a Godly alter in my view.

Lining up and distributing things. . I believe the virtues of this beggers at times might be used to empower the donors more in their priesthood.

It's so sad.

Why don't you empower people to fish instead of always giving them fish all the time. Hmm.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by SEGLIZ: 11:55pm On Mar 27
helinues:
Nice one from Saraki.
helinues:
Nice one from Saraki.
Lolitunes:
More blessings his Excellency
Skillsnigeria:
That's good
what is good about this, after impoverishing the people.

Natbrowny:

Mtchewww
Sniper101:
you can say that again.

tefishy:
When our politicians finish looting billions, they will set up foundation and give you garri, beans, spaghetti, rice, smoked fish and so on and so forth
yet some people on this thread are crediting for this, feeding able body individual like lepers.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by LAXconfidential(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27
SEGLIZ:

what is good about this after impoverishing the people.
you can say that again.
yet some people on this thread are crediting for this, feeding able body individual like lepers.

Oga keep quiet, he could've chosen to not do at all, will you go to his house and flog him?

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by LAXconfidential(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27
Natbrowny:

Mtchewww
StOla:
Saraki!

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by tefishy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27
Politician handbook

Rule no 1: Understand the people

SEGLIZ:

you can say that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Keaton(m): 12:00am On Mar 28
tefishy:
Politician handbook:

Rule no 1: Understand the people

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Keaton(m): 12:00am On Mar 28
Natbrowny:

Mtchewww
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Keaton(m): 12:01am On Mar 28
StOla:
Saraki!

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by BarrNosaEsq: 12:02am On Mar 28
SEGLIZ:

you can say that again.

Who did you help with the money you stole?
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:02am On Mar 28
cheesy

I go lie for you? grin
I Dy always talk this thing
Dem know the kind of people wey Dem get

grin
tefishy:
When our politicians finish looting billions, they will set up foundation and give you garri, beans, spaghetti, rice, fried plantain, smoked fish and so on and so forth

Na see finish be this I swear
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by BarrNosaEsq: 12:03am On Mar 28
Basicend:
Islam enh!!!

During Obasanjo era, and Goodluck Jonathan, they created an opportunity for Nigerians to thrive in businesses and salary earners wages were increase such that lots of people bought cars and began to build houses. .

I have noticed this about Muslim leaders, I remembered when I was in GRA Ilorin during the days of Olushola Saraki. . Same mindset. .

They seem to create a system that makes most of their Muslim brothers around them beg and looking up to them for survival.

It's not a Godly alter in my view.

Lining up and distributing things. . I believe the virtues of this beggers at times might be used to empower the donors more in the priesthood.

It's so sad.

Why don't you empower people to fish instead of always giving them fish all the time. Hmm.

You get small point

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by BarrNosaEsq: 12:03am On Mar 28
Natbrowny:

Mtchewww
Show off your own
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by SEGLIZ: 12:08am On Mar 28
LAXconfidential:

Oga keep quiet, he could've chosen to not do at all, will you go to his house and flog him?
why were you not one those being treated like beggers? I don't need to flog that mesujamba polithiefcian but the you that believe this should be a way of life. will you commend the way at which they hoard food to start this shameful act? soon you will say Nigeria is a shithole yet you urge those turning it into a shithole on.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by LAXconfidential(m): 12:10am On Mar 28
SEGLIZ:
why were you not one those being treated like beggers? I don't need to flog that mesujamba polithiefcian but that believe this should be a way of life. I will commend the way at which hoard food to start this shameful act, soon you will say Nigeria is a shithole yet you urge those turning it into a shithole on.

If you didn't flog him or any of his colleagues while they were in power, stfu and stop this fake righteousness

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by LAXconfidential(m): 12:11am On Mar 28
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy

I go lie for you? grin
I Dy always talk this thing
Dem know the kind of people wey Dem get

grin
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Keaton(m): 12:12am On Mar 28
SEGLIZ:
why were you not one those being treated like beggers? I don't need to flog that mesujamba polithiefcian but that believe this should be a way of life. I will commend the way at which hoard food to start this shameful act, soon you will say Nigeria is a shithole yet you urge those turning it into a shithole on.
May God forgive you
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Keaton(m): 12:13am On Mar 28
People are doing what they can to help the needy during Ramadan, some munchokos are busy insulting them

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Keaton(m): 12:15am On Mar 28
Sniper101:
at least respect those observing it
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by SEGLIZ: 12:18am On Mar 28
BarrNosaEsq:

Who did you help with the money you stole?
Benin people I know are filled with brain and energy not noodles and spaghetti filled skull, to now think you are a lawyer (it unbelievable) they don't support nonsense.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by PropertyBuying(f): 12:36am On Mar 28
This is a good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geoffrey Bawa Shitgurum Is An Ex-Convict, Now PDP Governorship Aspirant - Group / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.