Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States (8800 Views)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by BarrNosaEsq: 12:44am On Mar 28
SEGLIZ:
Benin people I know are filled with brain and energy not noodles and spaghetti filled skull, to now think you are a lawyer (it unbelievable) they don't support nonsense.
Answer me first
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by pacificom: 1:15am On Mar 28
Election campaign. (KYP) know your next president. This idea is good for Northerners, but for southerners.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by seanery: 2:37am On Mar 28
See concoction wey dem call food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by broadman20: 4:32am On Mar 28
BarrNosaEsq:

Who did you help with the money you stole?

You mean stealing from himself?

Supporter of wicked politicians, very soon you will end up in foreign countries doing care giving jobs as a lawyer.

Failed people.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by hslbroker2(m): 5:24am On Mar 28
tefishy:
When our politicians finish looting billions, they will set up foundation and give you garri, beans, spaghetti, rice, fried plantain, smoked fish and so on and so forth

Na see finish be this I swear
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Nauttyprof(m): 5:30am On Mar 28
tefishy:
When our politicians finish looting billions, they will set up foundation and give you garri, beans, spaghetti, rice, fried plantain, smoked fish and so on and so forth

Some are even wicked. They will shut their eyes to the plight of others.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by kollog: 6:00am On Mar 28
Our Politicians have really weaponized Poverty as an approach for Political gains.

But to be sincere, Christian's has being fasting too now, is it dt Poverty is relative to a particular religion cos I have seen Billion of Naira allocated to feed a particular poverty infested set of people from a particular religion, residing in a particular location in Nigeria.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by israelmao(m): 6:13am On Mar 28
It has been the culture of the Sarakis even before this time.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by okven: 6:25am On Mar 28
Omobabaoloye himself, indeed you're an astonished fine gentleman who's political journey was cut short by some political bulldogs sycophants "

I enjoyed your tactical politics in Nass then, although you were all guilty but then we assumed you were refined for a new political dimension that can defend & uphold our common interests through constitutional means ..

May Allah crown your good intentions towards this nation if by para venture you have stood & represented our common interests above certain individuals
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by HRMK: 7:27am On Mar 28
giving them fish rather than teaching them how to fish?you want them in perpetual servitude!too bad!why not empower them?
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by id4sho(m): 7:29am On Mar 28
tefishy:

His father did same

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by SoNature(m): 7:55am On Mar 28
StOla:
Saraki!

Dem finish this guy political destiny.

Dude is already a senate president.

What else does he want from his country?
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Mo6M: 8:07am On Mar 28
That's Islam.... Remember during the COVID and other giveaway programs they organise.... The Christians never abandoned other religions..... Its only in Islam as bigoted as they are, only look at their bigoted ones.... You would even see them using the state money for same purpose..... Biggoted souls.....
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Tareq1105: 8:28am On Mar 28
Skillsnigeria:
That's good

What's good about it?

Turning people to beggars and refugees after stealing their commonwealth?

This is what CNN would pick now and make it big News about hunger in Nigeria and Africa.

Nonsense thieves everywhere seeking political relevance.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Tareq1105: 8:31am On Mar 28
SoNature:

Dude is already a senate president.

What else does he want from his country?

You should ask him his motive behind this political food.

Didn't he contest primary election last year?
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Tareq1105: 8:37am On Mar 28
Basicend:
Islam enh!!!

During Obasanjo era, and Goodluck Jonathan, they created an opportunity for Nigerians to thrive in businesses and salary earners wages were increase such that lots of people bought cars and began to build houses. .

I have noticed this about Muslim leaders, I remembered when I was in GRA Ilorin during the days of Olushola Saraki. . Same mindset. .

They seem to create a system that makes most of their Muslim brothers around them beg and looking up to them for survival.

It's not a Godly alter in my view.

Lining up and distributing things. . I believe the virtues of this beggers at times might be used to empower the donors more in their priesthood.

It's so sad.

Why don't you empower people to fish instead of always giving them fish all the time. Hmm.

He took after his father. Kwara people were like slaves to his father and whatever he says was what they would do.

Bukola lost this grip bcoz he's greedy and self centered unlike his father.

Unfortunately for him, he has more educated and exposed Ilorin mesujanba people to contend with.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by Belurved1(m): 8:48am On Mar 28
Like father like son. OYO lowa
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by dododawa1: 8:54am On Mar 28
Still our

.stolen money

Rubbish
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by kareemkamil(m): 9:03am On Mar 28
Steeling big from poor to feed few poor strategy
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by PhillipPHD(m): 10:42am On Mar 28
Basicend:
Islam enh!!!

During Obasanjo era, and Goodluck Jonathan, they created an opportunity for Nigerians to thrive in businesses and salary earners wages were increase such that lots of people bought cars and began to build houses. .

I have noticed this about Muslim leaders, I remembered when I was in GRA Ilorin during the days of Olushola Saraki. . Same mindset. .

They seem to create a system that makes most of their Muslim brothers around them beg and looking up to them for survival.

Lining up and distributing things. . I believe the virtues of this beggers at times might be used to empower the donors more in their priesthood.

It's so sad.

Why don't you empower people to fish instead of always giving them fish all the time. Hmm.

They don’t believe in empowering the populace for prosperity, but regular doling of peanuts for survival.

Unfortunately, the populace they govern and I dare say the majority of Nigerians (selfish and shortsighted illiterates) think this is the best way to go and would vote out someone trying to teach them how to fish.

It’s sad.
Re: Ramadan: Saraki Foundation Feeds Muslims Across Five States by BucketHat(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28
Basicend:
Islam enh!!!

It's so sad.

my brother wisdom no go kill you!!!! You really hit the nail for head. This men & co are low grade mind people,wetin dey hard to teach the people how to catch instead of giving the fish.

It is very shameful where we're as a Nation today 😢

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggestion To Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. / Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.