Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) (57138 Views)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Crafteck1: 12:18pm On Mar 28
Maybe she no get yanch, dem de try compensate..
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by SSpeter(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28
Clinghton:
I will eat to my satisfaction, but remain. Meat no b food.
why would you say that? Meat na food grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28
ForValour:
Nothing special here, just eat one or two for courtesy and face what you came for

What if he came for the meat? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Pootle: 12:24pm On Mar 28
samwash:
As a married man that I am, my in-law serve me this meat Omo!!! I go finish everything & creak the bone join ham, come wash ham down with beer.
Nor be the same in-law still dey come my house come chop.
Abeg nor be Boyfriend and girlfriend level I dey ooo!!!
Me and my in-laws get very cordial relationship.
The food when I don take honour my in-law don pass this one na.

i swear u on point this one no be babe matter o all the ones wey my wife ppl once dey chop since we marry don pass this one na, me tell tem to pls gimme one chilled drink to follow am
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by cigaricon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28
Adewale1603:
The normal thing to do in such situations is, instantly I will tell them that this is too much, that just 2 or 4 pieces is okay. That is what is expected of a sensible person to do.
Can you even finish that whole meat without leading to one form of problems to your stomach and digestive system

De play. I dey chop one whole chicken at a sitting
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28
SSpeter:
why would you say that? Meat na food grin

How meat take be food? Unless u be Chinese wey dey finish full lamb or pig
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28
I will ask for toothpick

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Lomprico2: 12:29pm On Mar 28
I go finish am ni
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by SSpeter(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28
blowjohn:

How meat take be food? Unless u be Chinese wey dey finish full lamb or pig
so if you grill chicken and eat with a drink, or if you grill pork or beef is that not food?

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Lomprico2: 12:30pm On Mar 28
Clinghton:
I will eat to my satisfaction, but remain. Meat no b food.

Wetin e con be baayi?
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Procashtips(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28
Oracleee:

Not a meat person and you're saying 4 if you come be meat person nko? Maximum I can take there is 2 if na fish now...... Dem go beg
4 out of 20+ is very small.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Procashtips(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28
Sabadon:
you no be meat person yet you chop 4, if you come be meat person nko you go chop in-law join grin grin

4 out of how many Na?

Some people can eat 10 in 30 mins
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Christlike01: 12:34pm On Mar 28
Procashtips:
4 at most with a pack of toothpick.

Not a meat person

4,and you're "not a meat person"?! How many would you have eaten if you were? Even as a "meat person" that I'm,I won't eat more than 2,max,in that situation.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by qtx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket
Nothing special there na. na just meat na. normally, i dont have much appetite for stuff like this even. In short, na them go de beg me to eat sef
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Olaolex: 12:43pm On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
My table manner at home is not shameful. Is yours shameful?
Apt response

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 12:43pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket

E be like say their know their daughter is not feeding you well.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by NEUDUDE: 12:45pm On Mar 28
Na to deduct the from bride price remain lol grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28
SSpeter:
so if you grill chicken and eat with a drink, or if you grill pork or beef is that not food?

No it's not na. Before chicken will full ur Belle u go need to eat like 3 full chickens na.

But eba and soup, u go belleful after 3 wraps of eba
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by realoscar84(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28
Since my inlaw decided to tempt me, I will gladly fall but on the hand I might ask them to package it so that I will take it home bcus I'm currently fasting.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by SSpeter(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28
blowjohn:

No it's not na. Before chicken will full ur Belle u go need to eat like 3 full chickens na.

But eba and soup, u go belleful after 3 wraps of eba
grin, I done mark your moniker, when I go dey around, you go finish 3 full chickens ๐Ÿ” for my presence
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by alabo1: 12:54pm On Mar 28
Shimran:
Eat considerably but never leave the meat untouched or eat it completely grin

Make sure you finish it if served to you directly. Who are you leaving the uneaten one for? Some questions sef
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by alabo1: 12:57pm On Mar 28
Adewale1603:
The normal thing to do in such situations is, instantly I will tell them that this is too much, that just 2 or 4 pieces is okay. That is what is expected of a sensible person to do.
Can you even finish that whole meat without leading to one form of problems to your stomach and digestive system

There are people who will do so without any issue. It may not be best to say it's too much. You may ask your bride to be or any other member you are close to to join you.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Afolue(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28
I go ask for garri join. Down as many. โ€ฆ no time
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
wow no single shame again
Do u know how he/she eats at home?
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28
SSpeter:
grin, I done mark your moniker, when I go dey around, you go finish 3 full chickens ๐Ÿ” for my presence

What are u saying na?

U nor know as naija chicken dey small?

Besides chicken is not as heavy as beef when eating. I cannot eat even 4k beef suya.
But u see chicken suya eh? Na puff puff
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by colestephan86: 1:08pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
I go take too and leave the rest
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by haphizz57(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28
I swear to GOD ALMIGHTY my mother inlaw go vex for u if u no finish am. Dat woman was so kind to d extend dat she can offer a stranger anything u request frm her. She doesnt knw how to say no wen u make a request frm her. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by uglodoh(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
for the ist time o bro no shame at all?
Shame for what. If my husband goes to visit my parents, he should pretend in their present? My mom will be angry if he does not eat half of that meat.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Diligence: 1:12pm On Mar 28
Unwritten though: u ain't expected to 'finish' everything
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Antichristus: 1:23pm On Mar 28
Too many immature people here on NL.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by SPAMBOX7: 1:24pm On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
My table manner at home is not shameful. Is yours shameful?
You dey mind the guy. People be fake then cry when other people are like them.
Just by not being yourself says alot about you already. Your future in-laws ought to be careful
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by kyuniii(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28
Only for jokes, I go chop like 5, and put like another 5 for inside pocket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) / Whatโ€™s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.