Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) (57119 Views)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Myrepublic(m): 6:36am On Mar 28
Take two inside.. carry the rest as take away,make their daughter too chop inside Incase of hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:47am On Mar 28
Zonefree:

Shame for what? undecided

You must be a teenager.

Probably he is even 12 years old 🙄

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:57am On Mar 28
illicit:
If everything is set before me n my babe

I will eat a lot
Wise man grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 8:28am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
wow no single shame again
shame for what? It is like hunger never handle you or you just like to pretend online 😂

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 8:29am On Mar 28
The normal thing to do in such situations is, instantly I will tell them that this is too much, that just 2 or 4 pieces is okay. That is what is expected of a sensible person to do.
Can you even finish that whole meat without leading to one form of problems to your stomach and digestive system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Blitzking: 11:25am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket
I would eat as I can consume..but will drop enough money as gift to the parents for them to manage.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by dreamworld: 11:25am On Mar 28
Will chop it the way I chop their daughter
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:25am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket
As much I can eat
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by IamAtAnger: 11:26am On Mar 28
Being rich na freedom aswear... when dem sabi sey u dey rich... u fit eat as u like dem go know say u can afford it on ur own so na dem go even dey coordinate themselves make u no vex go grin being poor na heavy cross mehn 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by EreluRoz: 11:26am On Mar 28
iamtardey:
Na carry polybag o grin
SMH
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by sunsweet33: 11:27am On Mar 28
I would Take one piece only and cut it nicely with knife and fork just to let them know say na tsh pikin I be cheesy
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 11:27am On Mar 28
I am not a glutton so i will take 2/3 and leave the rest.

Why should anyone even eat more than 5, are you cursed?

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by EreluRoz: 11:28am On Mar 28
Adewale1603:
The normal thing to do in such situations is, instantly I will tell them that this is too much, that just 2 or 4 pieces is okay. That is what is expected of a sensible person to do.
Can you even finish that whole meat without leading to one form of problems to your stomach and digestive system
Nice, you obviously had a good upbringing. Someone up there said he'll carry poly bag

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:28am On Mar 28
Myrepublic:
Take two inside.. carry the rest as take away,make their daughter too chop inside Incase of hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm

🤣🤣🤣 am telling you

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by MrJames007: 11:28am On Mar 28
Am I supposed to eat and remain or what? undecided

It will finish there.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by sunsweet33: 11:29am On Mar 28
Adewale1603:

Hahaha. If you check well you can see that most of that meat is even blubber/excess collagen. Not to be taken in excess after 6PM to avoid had I known hahaha 🤣
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by ellizy(m): 11:29am On Mar 28
For my in-law to give me this amount of food is a display of not respecting me.
Why should you serve some1 this amount of meat to eat..
Ko make sense nau
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Parizz: 11:30am On Mar 28
samwash:
As a married man that I am, my in-law serve me this meat Omo!!! I go finish everything & creak the bone join ham, come wash ham down with beer.
Nor be the same in-law still dey come my house come chop.
Abeg nor be Boyfriend and girlfriend level I dey ooo!!!
Me and my in-laws get very cordial relationship.
The food when I don take honour my in-law don pass this one na.
you dey suck toto
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Realdeals(m): 11:30am On Mar 28
If I'm contributing to my in-law needs, I'll eat without restriction. They knew I worth more, reason they prepare such for me.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by pinkguy(m): 11:30am On Mar 28
I will eat half of it after I will spread them like 20k to show them that they make my day

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by TruthsFM: 11:31am On Mar 28
Na to chop everything finished niiii 🌝🌝🌝🌝
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by StraightGaay: 11:32am On Mar 28
illicit:
If everything is set before me n my babe

I will eat a lot
But it's not palliative
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:32am On Mar 28
I will only eat one I mean 1
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by newoffer: 11:32am On Mar 28
How do u control your self when the meat is crispy fried. Pray they don't serve u cold beer.
Cassandraloius:
No be meat I dey see so? I go chop am but will control myself.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 11:35am On Mar 28
My brother i will start a discussion about how people shouldn't hide themselves and use that as an excuse to avoid judgment as I consume everything in that plate gently and mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Amigoss: 11:35am On Mar 28
Me in my 5th piece of meat, asking for mortuary standard cold Henikeni wink

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by IamAtAnger: 11:35am On Mar 28
From the look na goat meat... no too much for goat meat... make una no dey form
Adewale1603:
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Mar 28
childish questions
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by ugodson(m): 11:36am On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
I will eat it the same way I eat at home.

How do you eat at home. We are not your siblings na

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Bfly: 11:36am On Mar 28
I no go fake anything. I will eat to my satisfaction.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Sucre6: 11:37am On Mar 28
I will chop moderately, like 8 pieces grin

Than I will give my mother in law like 10-20k while leaving at least e go cover for the meat and stress grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by LillyandDaisy: 11:37am On Mar 28
I remember the first day I visit my inlaw, Mama serve me 2 bottle of cold big stout, my babe dey one corner dey give one kind eye like dt, myself dey try compose, but that drinking spirit overcome the good boy in me. Before I know Wetin Dey xup I done finish the 2 bottles. Till date mama like me die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) / Who Knows What This Plant Is Called In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.