Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) (57121 Views)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by chaddy16: 11:37am On Mar 28
I will just whisper into my wife's ear.

"babe, soup don set ooo. Make we no chop am anyhow so we go carry go house. We go buy tomato 700, rodo 200 and onions 100 come grind 200. Remind me to collect cash for POS oo. Hope wey we still get gaari Ibo"

grin grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by razzydoo(m): 11:38am On Mar 28
I go chop Wetin no good for this thing. Ko kan mi.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by onyx1470(m): 11:38am On Mar 28
Na to select the ones weh no get bones chop, abeG make I rest , find me one bottle of chilled Heineken join..

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by NairalandGOAT1: 11:39am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket

With the kind inlaws wey I get, even one I no go chop except my wife serves my herself!

E get why!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Lovit(m): 11:39am On Mar 28
I will ask them for polybag

No time!

only be ashamed if na leggedis benz you take come, if na better ride, your inlaws won't read any meaning to it
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Deogratiasfx: 11:40am On Mar 28
I go finish am.... anything wen happen make e happen....after all na wife I dey fine and na husband she dey fine grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by VinnyBaba: 11:44am On Mar 28
As a Wise Person, Just Eat 3, 4 pieces of the Meat and claim you are Satisfied. smiley

If you eat MORE than 5pieces, ur Inlaws will so Gossip you behind you.
Africans get BAD-MOUTH pass anything. embarassed undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by ozehlaw: 11:45am On Mar 28
I will first climb podium and thank them in a special way, lol.

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Honestey: 11:45am On Mar 28
If my In-laws are rich I will eat very well, if they are poor the quantity I will eat would be determined by the amount of money I want to give them before leaving their house. However, if they are extremely poor and serve me this much, I will try and think back if I'd offended them directly or offended my wife seriously. If I could just remember one bad thing I did to them in recent time. I'm not eating last super o
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Justkatty(f): 11:45am On Mar 28
Hmmm
Normal human go eat 3or4 but hoodlums go finish every every.
Me as a person I don't think I'll be able to eat more than 2 as I kuku no like meat of any kind.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Avast(m): 11:46am On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
My table manner at home is not shameful. Is yours shameful?

grin grin grin
You finished the guy

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 11:55am On Mar 28
AS E BE SO NA TO CHOP EVERYTHING OOOOO PLUS ALL THE WOMAN WEY DEY THE HOUSE SO OOOOOO

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by babajero(m): 11:56am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
for the ist time o bro no shame at all?
You must be a little child. When you are married your in law becomes your family.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:56am On Mar 28
samwash:
As a married man that I am, my in-law serve me this meat Omo!!! I go finish everything & creak the bone join ham, come wash ham down with beer.
Nor be the same in-law still dey come my house come chop.
Abeg nor be Boyfriend and girlfriend level I dey ooo!!!
Me and my in-laws get very cordial relationship.
The food when I don take honour my in-law don pass this one na.
first time of visiting thats what the asked

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 11:57am On Mar 28
Sometimes people can be funny. You go someone's house they served you plenty food, honorably the whole food is meant for you o, but there are terms an conditions. In the first place you're not expected to consume all. Secondly, you're not expected to consume all also, because no one will like to eat from a stranger's remains. Thirdly, if you no eat at all, na wahala o. Best best just block the service early enough, tell them to just put small for you grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Ignatio(m): 11:58am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket

Better to show your true self from day 1.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by reciprokal: 12:02pm On Mar 28
Are you the in-law? Because you sound like teenager
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28
grin grin grin grin
iamtardey:
Na carry polybag o grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28
Procashtips:
4 at most with a pack of toothpick.

Not a meat person
you no be meat person yet you chop 4, if you come be meat person nko you go chop in-law join grin grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Flame77: 12:07pm On Mar 28
It was meant to be eaten, hence, it was served in the first place. Abi dem bi pretenders and expect me to also pretend ni? grin grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Hanndye: 12:08pm On Mar 28
He no complete na. Where the palmy and/beer dey. Na that time me and my father - in - law go come have man to man talk.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Oracleee: 12:10pm On Mar 28
Procashtips:
4 at most with a pack of toothpick.

Not a meat person

Not a meat person and you're saying 4 if you come be meat person nko? Maximum I can take there is 2 if na fish now...... Dem go beg
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by inspectorg(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28
pinkguy:
I will eat half of it after I will spread them like 20k to show them that they make my day
This is the best comment for me. Very simple but full of wisdom especially if na South-east.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Omenlon: 12:11pm On Mar 28
Without cold beer it won't make sense.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Pootle: 12:12pm On Mar 28
eat like 5 and cracking up jokes to entertain them
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Pootle: 12:13pm On Mar 28
Omenlon:
Without cold beer it won't make sense.

which brand grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28
Before you eat check the amount in your pockets grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Ten06(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28
Did your in-law fried hvman meat for you?
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by gbolswag(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28
I will make them proud finish it.... so they will know am a real man
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Mohisah: 12:17pm On Mar 28
If u get plans to finish this, be ready with ur pocket. Money will cover you.

Any comment behind u will be like he enjoyed his meal😁

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Ibst: 12:17pm On Mar 28
If you are rich, they'll be the one packing whatever left for you to take along.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by komzy589(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28
Zonefree:

Shame for what? undecided

You must be a teenager.
The question says ‘for the first time’.
It’s most likely that you haven’t met them before and you’re inexperienced then.
Na so una take dey fail exam dey cry say examiner dull you on purpose🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) / Who Knows What This Plant Is Called In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.