Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) (57080 Views)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by saintcasmir(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28
The ancestors of my in-laws, know say I go finish everything there. Have done it severally.

Much ado about what is not against the law. Mitchew
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Procashtips(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28
YoungLionken:

Only you eat four still get mind say you nor be meat person cheesy! You go calm down o grin...

grin grin grin grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:05pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket
Remain like five.!!

I go dey chop dey gist with them.

I no fit finish am shaa.
So, I go remain like five.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:06pm On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
My table manner at home is not shameful. Is yours shameful?
Same thing I thought when I saw his response.

Nigerians pretend a lot.
And it is spoiling a lot of things for us.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
for the ist time o bro no shame at all?
What's the shame for.??

In-Laws.?? That I'm already treating their daughter well.??

If you mean “prospective” in-laws, then it is different.

Even at that, I will eat well, and tell them to tell their daughter that I eat well whenever the food is good.

So, what's the shame for?
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by latiephwald(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28
I go use ideal request for bottles of chill Heineken.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Oluwazeezu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28
I go chop d one I fit but remain am den tell my wife say make she arrange d remaining for nylon. We continue for house
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Henryfortune(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28
Set 4pices aside in a small tray but only eat 3 out of it ...with a chill bottle of wine or Goldberg
This is called moderation
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by SisterAnn(f): 7:30pm On Mar 28
Cassandraloius:
No be meat I dey see so? I go chop am but will control myself.
Hahaha 😃@control
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by SisterAnn(f): 7:44pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
for your in law house? grin na to chase you never to come back again grin
Chase you because Yarimo na poor man. Otherwise, they'd be very glad you ate them up because they know you will reciprocate one day anyway any how.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by rezzy: 8:47pm On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket

When my fiance now my husband took me to his aunt's place,
They served us 4 pieces of meat each with amala, he told me not to finish the meat

Lie lie o, no finish wetin?

I ate everything, then he dropped 2 from his in my plate and ate only 1🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28
Even of na stranger house, i go finish everything, not to talk of my own inlaw house
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by oneman2k7: 8:09am On Mar 29
I will crack a funny joke, a joke that will make it light even if I eat everything.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 10:00am On Mar 29
I will eat everything.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by hardam003: 1:27pm On Mar 29
So far na my in-law you call am, I go try for the meat sha but definitely am not finishing it grin
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Nwaiyoo: 1:39pm On Mar 29
I will give em money make them buy me beer, make I takt e dey flush am down.
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29
Eat or Pass...
Oya drop Your Comment under my reply. As foe me ooo, I go ******

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) / Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.