Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship (3377 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Chevrolet076(m): 8:06am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Amen to your prayer. I just used the talking to aunty and sister to illustrate the fact that I had communication with these people, yet they kept me in the dark.

Question is why are you doing all of that?
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 8:07am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
I still be JJC for the Matter, pàrdon my ignorance. I never had reason to doubt this girl. We discussed about baby things and name, she was suggesting some Igbo names which I was not accepting. Have even gotten a baby cot. And was planning to import most of the baby things.
She was the one that chose this particular design of baby cot, so I got my furniture guy to construct it...lol
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Astra101: 8:07am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Are you sure you read the writeup? It was written with English language. I already visited the family since 2022 to make my intention know to them long before the pregnancy came into play. They were the one dragging their feet. Pls read again. Slowly and comprehend.

Op, next time when you put up a post on family affairs, please be wary of kobojunky, zone free and co. They are gay, they suck d!ck and give up their ass(doggiely) to be dicknalize embarassed. They always deliberately derailed any post on family issues. Of course you know LGBTQ+ community hate the concept of family.

Klass99:

Can you please learn to STFU and stop displaying your stupidity all over the forum. The guy's story is clear and easy to understand.

There is no greater simp than a man who does nothing for a living except to run his mouth waaaa on a public forum, always rushing to comment foolishly and asking if he can send or drop aza for hand outs. That simp is no other person but you.

Unlike you the OP has a job in the power sector and does something worthwhile for a living. What exactly do you do for a living besides being foolish on NL.

And when they gave birth to you some people probably gathered round to celebrate and give thanks. They didn't know what a complete waste of sperm and egg you would turn out to be.

Please be wary of kobojunky, zone free and co. They are gay, they suck d!ck and give up their ass(doggiely) to be dicknalize embarassed. They always deliberately derailed any post on family issues. Of course you know LGBTQ+ community hate the concept of family.

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 8:12am On Mar 28
Chevrolet076:

Question is why are you doing all of that?
Should I have totally stayed clear of her family members? Someone I plan to marry. Was trying to build relationship with the family, or is that something bad?

The parent only gave birth to two children, she and her sister. Shes the eldest and since they lost the mum. I started reaching out to her younger sister, to know how she faring and occasionally send money through my girl to the sister. Thought that's the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Krak(m): 8:13am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
I still be JJC for the Matter, pàrdon my ignorance. I never had reason to doubt this girl. We discussed about baby things and name, she was suggesting some Igbo names which I was not accepting. Have even gotten a baby cot. And was planning to import most of the baby things.

Debrief yourself and carefully go over every interaction with her that you can remember, then make sure you learn from them.

She is a devious and manipulative human being.

In any future relationship do not totally let your guards down while at the same time giving your partner her freedom.

And then do not forget to discreetly conduct a DNA test on any future offspring you will have.

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 8:19am On Mar 28
Krak:

Debrief yourself and carefully go over every interaction with her that you can remember, then make sure you learn from them.

She is a devious and manipulative human being.

In any future relationship do not totally let your guards down while at the same time giving your partner her freedom.

And then do not forget to discreetly conduct a DNA test on any future offspring you will have.
I might still be able to love again, but trusting is no longer possible. Can no longer take any girl I have no access to her phone in the name of privacy serious. This babe was a church girl. High level pretender. Her pastor could not even believe that his supposed saint was capable of what I was telling him. The man had to ask for evidence and I was prepared with receipts.

4 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Belurved1(m): 8:26am On Mar 28
Klass99:

Can you please learn to STFU and stop displaying your stupidity all over the forum. The guy's story is clear and easy to understand.

There is no greater simp than a man who does nothing for a living except to run his mouth waaaa on a public forum, always rushing to comment foolishly and asking if he can send or drop aza for hand outs. That simp is no other person but you.

Unlike you the OP has a job in the power sector and does something worthwhile for a living. What exactly do you do for a living besides being foolish on NL.

And when they gave birth to you some people probably gathered round to celebrate and give thanks. They didn't know what a complete waste of sperm and egg you would turn out to be.

Chai, oro kobakungbe leyi o. O deep
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by holocron: 8:28am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:

OP, Your story is incredulous. A 7 month pregnancy is a big protruding tommy and cannot be hidden and can not be ABORTED. IT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED. That part of your story is unbelievable and possibly gives you away!

2 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 8:32am On Mar 28
holocron:

OP, Your story is incredulous. A 7 month pregnancy is a big protruding tommy and cannot be hidden and can not be ABORTED. IT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED. That part of your story is unbelievable and possibly gives you away!
pls believe whatever you want to believe. How did the pregnancy now disappeared. I took her for ultrasound and nothing was there again.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Rickmann: 8:47am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Her dad is Asaba, her mum is Enugu

Mmm..she has that igbo connection, i should've known.
Most of them are like that, too picky and they do it without conscience...my brother's friend had this same experience, unlike urs, he was only lucky cos they lasted just few months. After spending this guys money and almost ran him penniless, she woke up one day and said she couldn't marry a guy from Imo state. How wicked and insensitive can women be?

Relax mate.
She did u a favour.
What's not urs isn't urs.
The sun will shine on u again.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Kloenboi: 8:47am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
I don't just understand those guys, what will I gain by coming to say things that didn't happen on Nairaland. Will Seun pay me. We are both on Nairaland but silent readers.

You both are nairaland members grin

It's not funny though...

But how woman go dey under your nose for over half a decade and she con arrange marriage with another man and you are not aware of it?

I guess you guys were just fornicating with no intention of getting married until the baby entered.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by heniford2: 8:49am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Everyone is tough online. Your supposed inlaw will offer you drink and you will reject it. C'on man. I'm not hungry o.
be calm try get to know the guy who's supposed to marry ur girlfriend tell him to check that girl that she's pregnant with ur baby then watch wen he break up with her accept her back but don't pay her Bride price wen she gives birth to tell her your not interested in any Relation with her again. The next week pay for another girl bridal price and watch her fill with regrets
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by dayleke: 9:07am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Thank God there are still intelligent minds here. I kept going back to the post to see if there was a mistake with the writeup.

grin
Please don't let them frustrate you here o.
Sorry about your situation.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 9:11am On Mar 28
Kloenboi:

You both are nairaland members grin

It's not funny though...

But how woman go dey under your nose for over half a decade and she con arrange marriage with another man and you are not aware of it?

I guess you guys were just fornicating with no intention of getting married until the baby entered.
Read and understand before you reply. I already proposed marriage to her which she accepted and started meeting with her family long before the pregnancy came up.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 9:12am On Mar 28
heniford2:
be calm try get to know the guy who's supposed to marry ur girlfriend tell him to check that girl that she's pregnant with ur baby then watch wen he break up with her accept her back but don't pay her Bride price wen she gives birth to tell her your not interested in any Relation with her again. The next week pay for another girl bridal price and watch her fill with regrets
Nairalanders...na so una dey do for here.

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by heniford2: 9:31am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Nairalanders...na so una dey do for here.
so wat where u expecting to be told to move on after 6yrs with ur baby and also with whole money spent on her common be wise
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:53am On Mar 28
Kobojunkie:
I did but the gal and her parents probably got tired of waiting while you dragged your feet on making a final decision and decided it best to move on. You got her pregnant before marrying her. Did you think that meant she could not move on or what? undecided

If I had a daughter or son, I would not advise her or him to wait around on anyone when it comes to realizing a personal dream or desire. lipsrsealed
Lol...you did you even read what he posted? smh
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 9:54am On Mar 28
heniford2:
so wat where u expecting to be told to move on after 6yrs with ur baby and also with whole money spent on her common be wise
Did you even read the post at all angry
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by heniford2: 9:56am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Did you even read the post at all angry
I read it so what's ur point stop mentioning me u asked for advice which was giving ur asking if i did read it haba!🤌🏿
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 10:00am On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Mmm..she has that igbo connection, i should've known.
Most of them are like that, too picky and they do it without conscience...my brother's friend had this same experience, unlike urs, he was only lucky cos they lasted just few months. After spending this guys money and almost ran him penniless, she woke up one day and said she couldn't marry a guy from Imo state. How wicked and insensitive can women be?

Relax mate.
She did u a favour.
What's not urs isn't urs.
The sun will shine on u again.

Stay blessed.
My mum told me something like this about Igbo girls but the heart has a mind of his own when in love.

2 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Rickmann: 10:09am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
My mum told me something like this about Igbo girls but the heart has a mind of his own when in love.

True.. Ur mum was right and it's a good thing u've learnt firsthand.
Don't get me wrong, there are very good and reasonable igbo girls but they are just a handful.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Cassandraloius: 10:11am On Mar 28
Because you no get money. Just move on jare!
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by CORPSEFUCKER: 10:26am On Mar 28
Simps never learn

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Intergrated: 10:33am On Mar 28
Wait u were served rice and chicken on your pregnant girlfriend introduction?
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Mom007(f): 10:34am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Let me continue the story; many persons seems to be getting the narrative wrong. Although I'm not a story teller, so try to read slowly, comprehend before replying.

To continue...I was now speaking with the uncle she stays with (He was the first person I went to visit with drink and declared my intention to marry her last two yrs) I asked what was going on, I need clarification as I don't understand. He replied that he was shocked to have seen me that he thought me and her were no longer together. Saying that he told her to tell me that family did not accept me because of my ethnicity (I'm Edo). This girl didn't tell me anything, totally kept me in the dark and none of her family members told me anything like that. I became furious and the Uncle reacted aggressively, telling me to leave his house.

The next day 12th February, I matched back to the house with my soldier friend to ask her about the welfare of the unborn child,this girl replied that she thought she was pregnant but she's not. Omoh, how can someone be thinking she's pregnant for 7months? I spent money to Register her for antenatal, do send money for provisions,buy fruits and all that. It was obvious she had aborted the pregnancy.

I wanted to take it up with her but family advise I let go of everything and move on. People can be wicked sha. Her reason for all these was that family did not want their daughter to marry from Edo

Why do you want her to marry you, an edo guy before? Even if she was dating you, being childish and uninformed, the moment she introduced you to her parents, they must have told her to wake up from her slumber and let you go. Una no good fa!

I was once dating an edo guy from esan. When he took me to meet his parents, his mom called me aside and told me hoo-ha that 'esan no dey marry outside, na esan dey marry esan!' I comported myself instantly. At least she didn't waste my time. Go and look for your tribe to marry.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by id4sho(m): 10:52am On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Let me continue the story; many persons seems to be getting the narrative wrong. Although I'm not a story teller, so try to read slowly, comprehend before replying.

To continue...I was now speaking with the uncle she stays with (He was the first person I went to visit with drink and declared my intention to marry her last two yrs) I asked what was going on, I need clarification as I don't understand. He replied that he was shocked to have seen me that he thought me and her were no longer together. Saying that he told her to tell me that family did not accept me because of my ethnicity (I'm Edo). This girl didn't tell me anything, totally kept me in the dark and none of her family members told me anything like that. I became furious and the Uncle reacted aggressively, telling me to leave his house.

The next day 12th February, I matched back to the house with my soldier friend to ask her about the welfare of the unborn child,this girl replied that she thought she was pregnant but she's not. Omoh, how can someone be thinking she's pregnant for 7months? I spent money to Register her for antenatal, do send money for provisions,buy fruits and all that. It was obvious she had aborted the pregnancy.

I wanted to take it up with her but family advise I let go of everything and move on. People can be wicked sha. Her reason for all these was that family did not want their daughter to marry from Edo
You were scammed bro. I guess you didn't confirm the pregnancy. You dodged a bullet
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Kobojunkie: 10:57am On Mar 28
Godoverevery:
∆ Which foolish consent before impregnating her are you talking about?? Two adult now need female parent consent before having sex. Does all the guy that Bleep you ask for your parent consent??
This stupid talk of **he impregnate her** is very disgusting. They both had sex which resulted in pregnancy.....two people actions.
You should see it then from my angle. I don't understand why people even bother to seek consent to marry when they don't do that to date each other, have sex, get pregnant and even have babies. If you are able to pretty much do all of that without consent, then what is the use of consent again? It does not compute. undecided
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:16pm On Mar 28
Kobojunkie:
I did but the gal and her parents probably got tired of waiting while you dragged your feet on making a final decision and decided it best to move on. You got her pregnant before marrying her. Did you think that meant she could not move on or what? undecided

If I had a daughter or son, I would not advise her or him to wait around on anyone when it comes to realizing a personal dream or desire. lipsrsealed

Your level of comprehension is appalling.

Read to understand rather than read to respond it will help you a lot.

If you had read to understand you wouldn't have come up with most of the that you wrote.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28
Klass99:

have small mercy ooo...
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:18pm On Mar 28
Irreplaceable01:
Are you sure you read the writeup? It was written with English language. I already visited the family since 2022 to make my intention know to them long before the pregnancy came into play. They were the one dragging their feet. Pls read again. Slowly and comprehend.

I'm shocked as you are, that junkie needs a comprehension class, she totally has zero comprehension of the passage.

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Kobojunkie: 12:19pm On Mar 28
ExudeLoveToAll:
Your level of comprehension is appalling.
Read to understand rather than read to respond it will help you a lot.
If you had read to understand you wouldn't have come up with most of the that you wrote
Nonsense! undecided
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:23pm On Mar 28
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! undecided

If you don't take corrections now is it when you hit 50s that you would? A stitch in time saves nine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Memory Of My Baby """"2001 - 2013 / How To Apply For And Get Fresh International Passport As A Married Woman / Can Typhoid Fever Kill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.