Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship (3414 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by UjuJoan2: 3:56am On Mar 30
Irreplaceable01:
The pregnancy was real. I have evidences, but chose not to post. All pregnancy symptoms were visible. There was changes in her body system, shape and colour. Even up to appetite,smell, craving (I was buying cat fish pepper soup like mad). There was a time she was having sleepless time, will be on call with her late into the night.

Registered her for antenatal at a general hospital and also for native treatment for massaging of the stomach. The woman she registered with confirmed and is available to confirm that she was pregnant.

We visited my mum when the pregnancy was around 4/5 months in. My mum confirmed the pregnancy (my mum can spot a pregnant woman from far and she will be right).

I have enough legal ground and evidences to take up the pregnancy issue with her and her family. Even up to when she told me she was pregnant for me.

People that are calling me a SIMP might not be able to repeat that if we meet offline.

No hospital will abort a 7 month old pregnancy, it can never be done. Either she lost the baby or she had the baby and is hiding the child from you.

Or she lied about the pregnancy! I wonder why you don’t even want to consider that possibility.

2 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Taal17: 2:02pm On Mar 30
tuzle:
wrong, it depends. I know someone that is pregnant now, she is slim and if she wear all this flowing gown, I swear u can't know she is pregnant. This particular person was still discussing with my sister that she hopes to give birth by july
And again you don't get what I'm saying
He said he S$X with her few days to the to the introduction and she was 7montha pregnant. Now she tells him she made mistake that she wasn't pregnant
The example you gave is someone in her 2nd trimester..that is different from him who thought is she was at 7months which is 3rd trimester. Most pregnancies are viable in 3rd trimester
Your sisters friend as you mentioned if she wears flowing how you won't know abi? That's because she's slim..if she doesn't wear such gowns you will know even at 1st and 2nd trimester.
There's is no abdominal fat covering the area for slim people so once the womb has a growing fetus then it will push out from the lower abdomen. Pregnancy stretches your lower abdominal muscles
The exceptions might be if the slim person has consistently exercises the abdominal muscles throughout sports, exercise or dance then the abdominal muscles will be taut and no fat. Those people can look like they just ate a meal and be 8months pregnant
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Taal17: 2:12pm On Mar 30
Irreplaceable01:
The pregnancy was real. I have evidences, but chose not to post. All pregnancy symptoms were visible. There was changes in her body system, shape and colour. Even up to appetite,smell, craving (I was buying cat fish pepper soup like mad). There was a time she was having sleepless time, will be on call with her late into the night.

Registered her for antenatal at a general hospital and also for native treatment for massaging of the stomach. The woman she registered with confirmed and is available to confirm that she was pregnant.

We visited my mum when the pregnancy was around 4/5 months in. My mum confirmed the pregnancy (my mum can spot a pregnant woman from far and she will be right).

I have enough legal ground and evidences to take up the pregnancy issue with her and her family. Even up to when she told me she was pregnant for me.

People that are calling me a SIMP might not be able to repeat that if we meet offline.

You are not a SIMP abeg.
I just think it's unlikely she was up to 7months that's all.

IId she really miscarried at 7months she won't be able to recover quickly to do an introduction ceremony

To abort a 7month pregnancy is to go under anesthesia and it's highly unlikely any hospital will want to run the risk of losing mother for that. In most countries 6months is a viable baby.

I do empathize with your loss of both the relationship and your baby. You are still grieving so I'd advise you seek professional counselors and stay off any relationship casual or otherwise for awhile.

2 Likes

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 3:10pm On Mar 30
Taal17:

You are not a SIMP abeg.
I just think it's unlikely she was up to 7months that's all.

IId she really miscarried at 7months she won't be able to recover quickly to do an introduction ceremony

To abort a 7month pregnancy is to go under anesthesia and it's highly unlikely any hospital will want to run the risk of losing mother for that. In most countries 6months is a viable baby.

I do empathize with your loss of both the relationship and your baby. You are still grieving so I'd advise you seek professional counselors and stay off any relationship casual or otherwise for awhile.
The baby was a huge loss to me. I've had my share of grieving and mourning.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 3:14pm On Mar 30
Taal17:

And again you don't get what I'm saying
He said he S$X with her few days to the to the introduction and she was 7montha pregnant. Now she tells him she made mistake that she wasn't pregnant
The example you gave is someone in her 2nd trimester..that is different from him who thought is she was at 7months which is 3rd trimester. Most pregnancies are viable in 3rd trimester
Your sisters friend as you mentioned if she wears flowing how you won't know abi? That's because she's slim..if she doesn't wear such gowns you will know even at 1st and 2nd trimester.
There's is no abdominal fat covering the area for slim people so once the womb has a growing fetus then it will push out from the lower abdomen. Pregnancy stretches your lower abdominal muscles
The exceptions might be if the slim person has consistently exercises the abdominal muscles throughout sports, exercise or dance then the abdominal muscles will be taut and no fat. Those people can look like they just ate a meal and be 8months pregnant
There are exceptions to almost everything in life.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by pretydiva(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30
Your story is a sad one. Just count your loss and move on. Edo people no dey carry last,e dey our blood

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Ishilove: 6:28am On Mar 31
Irreplaceable01:
The story is not finished yet...I skipped some part before especially as it concerns her mum. Notice that I spoke about meeting with the mum and didn't talk about the mum again.

To continue...my girl stays with her aunty in the same town with me but the mum stays in another state (won't want to mention address/locations). Her mum actually welcome me well, cooked for me and all that. She was such a a nice lady. She accepted me joyfully. Accepted my drinks and all that. I made my intention know to the mum, she asked her daughter if she will want to marry to. She said yes. Her mom told me I have her blessings but she's a lady and have little say in the matter.

Her mom promised to send my message to the other family members ( her uncles). I gave her some money at least to cover transportation and promised to visit anytime I am called upon by the uncles.

Another meetings was held by the family members, (they didn't want me to be present in that meeting) to discuss about the proposal. I ensured to send money for drinks.

After the meetings with the uncles, I asked my girl about the outcome, she totally lied that nothing was discussed because majority of the uncles were not in attendance. I later got to find out that it was at that meeting last yr that they concluded they didn't want anything to do with Edo. But the mum was not in support of them.

To cut the long story short.... Around July of last year the mum got sick, strange sickness that doctors could not diagnose. I was spending money as inlaw to be, but unfortunately we lost her in August. During these period of her mum's sickness, she was already pregnant. Her mom was happy to hear of it and even called me about it. The death of her mum was shocking and painful, she was such a a vibrant and lovely woman. So the marriage plans was put on pending to prepare for burial. Off course, I also spend for burial. But she refused me from attending the burial stating that they wanted to do a small burial for her that will only involve immediate family members.

After the burial, I resume again with pressure for the marriage to be done before she put to birth. Her sister now informed me that their custom don't permit pregnant woman to be wedded till after the pregnancy. I believed these people not knowing they had an hidden agenda.

This girl is quite a snake.

Karma has a way of catching up with people like her. It doesn't matter how long but it will eventually catch up with her

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Ishilove: 6:32am On Mar 31
Irreplaceable01:
My mum told me something like this about Igbo girls but the heart has a mind of his own when in love.
The heart wants what it wants

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by prophetfire: 2:45pm On Mar 31
Irreplaceable01:
Let me continue the story; many persons seems to be getting the narrative wrong. Although I'm not a story teller, so try to read slowly, comprehend before replying.

To continue...I was now speaking with the uncle she stays with (He was the first person I went to visit with drink and declared my intention to marry her last two yrs) I asked what was going on, I need clarification as I don't understand. He replied that he was shocked to have seen me that he thought me and her were no longer together. Saying that he told her to tell me that family did not accept me because of my ethnicity (I'm Edo). This girl didn't tell me anything, totally kept me in the dark and none of her family members told me anything like that. I became furious and the Uncle reacted aggressively, telling me to leave his house.

The next day 12th February, I matched back to the house with my soldier friend to ask her about the welfare of the unborn child,this girl replied that she thought she was pregnant but she's not. Omoh, how can someone be thinking she's pregnant for 7months? I spent money to Register her for antenatal, do send money for provisions,buy fruits and all that. It was obvious she had aborted the pregnancy.

I wanted to take it up with her but family advise I let go of everything and move on. People can be wicked sha. Her reason for all these was that family did not want their daughter to marry from Edo
You aren't a meticulous person like me.
If you tell me that you are pregnant for me, before I spend a dime on the pregnancy, I would take you to the hospital and do a confirmation test first.
I don't accept words on face value when serious issues are connected.
Young man you were too careless and you don't observe things well.
When a girl starts playing games on me, I always discover easily because I take note of things.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by prophetfire: 2:53pm On Mar 31
Irreplaceable01:
The story is not finished yet...I skipped some part before especially as it concerns her mum. Notice that I spoke about meeting with the mum and didn't talk about the mum again.

To continue...my girl stays with her aunty in the same town with me but the mum stays in another state (won't want to mention address/locations). Her mum actually welcome me well, cooked for me and all that. She was such a a nice lady. She accepted me joyfully. Accepted my drinks and all that. I made my intention know to the mum, she asked her daughter if she will want to marry to. She said yes. Her mom told me I have her blessings but she's a lady and have little say in the matter.

Her mom promised to send my message to the other family members ( her uncles). I gave her some money at least to cover transportation and promised to visit anytime I am called upon by the uncles.

Another meetings was held by the family members, (they didn't want me to be present in that meeting) to discuss about the proposal. I ensured to send money for drinks.

After the meetings with the uncles, I asked my girl about the outcome, she totally lied that nothing was discussed because majority of the uncles were not in attendance. I later got to find out that it was at that meeting last yr that they concluded they didn't want anything to do with Edo. But the mum was not in support of them.

To cut the long story short.... Around July of last year the mum got sick, strange sickness that doctors could not diagnose. I was spending money as inlaw to be, but unfortunately we lost her in August. During these period of her mum's sickness, she was already pregnant. Her mom was happy to hear of it and even called me about it. The death of her mum was shocking and painful, she was such a a vibrant and lovely woman. So the marriage plans was put on pending to prepare for burial. Off course, I also spend for burial. But she refused me from attending the burial stating that they wanted to do a small burial for her that will only involve immediate family members.

After the burial, I resume again with pressure for the marriage to be done before she put to birth. Her sister now informed me that their custom don't permit pregnant woman to be wedded till after the pregnancy. I believed these people not knowing they had an hidden agenda.

Guy why did you allow this people to play you like this? Especially the girl. The signs were all there
You are a good guy but you behaved like a simp of an over nice guy.
You allowed the girl to use you.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 1:40am On Apr 01
prophetfire:
Guy why did you allow this people to play you like this? Especially the girl. The signs were all there
You are a good guy but you behaved like a simp of an over nice guy.
You allowed the girl to use you.
I actually became overly nice to her and her family after the news of the pregnancy. Totally stop keeping female friends, went from a comfortable self contain apartment to a 2_Bedroom flat - we were both moving from one location to another in search of the new apartment...lol (spent so much in rent and furnishing the new place). I agree say I loss guard!Trust skyrocketed! Infact, if I had not witnessed the introduction and was told by someone else, not sure I would have believed.

1 Like

Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by Irreplaceable01: 1:46am On Apr 01
prophetfire:
You aren't a meticulous person like me.
If you tell me that you are pregnant for me, before I spend a dime on the pregnancy, I would take you to the hospital and do a confirmation test first.
I don't accept words on face value when serious issues are connected.
Young man you were too careless and you don't observe things well.
When a girl starts playing games on me, I always discover easily because I take note of things.
Thank God you called yourself prophet. Just pray and hope you don't fall in love with the wrong woman. No be today I start to date o. It's well.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by jellybabee(f): 5:36am On Apr 01
Zonefree:

You were not invited prior to the event is enough reason for you to leave immediately.

But, as a hungry man, they offered you seat, food and drink, you accepted not knowing it's your beloved pregnant babe's introduction.

You're a disgrace to humanity. It's more noble to have a bandit as a son than to have you as a son. Tueh! embarassed
na wa for you oo....diz yah sense of reasoning dey baffle pesin fa.....lemme jas assume u sha open yah mouth to vomit wetin come out
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by jellybabee(f): 5:42am On Apr 01
Irreplaceable01:
Let me continue the story; many persons seems to be getting the narrative wrong. Although I'm not a story teller, so try to read slowly, comprehend before replying.

To continue...I was now speaking with the uncle she stays with (He was the first person I went to visit with drink and declared my intention to marry her last two yrs) I asked what was going on, I need clarification as I don't understand. He replied that he was shocked to have seen me that he thought me and her were no longer together. Saying that he told her to tell me that family did not accept me because of my ethnicity (I'm Edo). This girl didn't tell me anything, totally kept me in the dark and none of her family members told me anything like that. I became furious and the Uncle reacted aggressively, telling me to leave his house.

The next day 12th February, I matched back to the house with my soldier friend to ask her about the welfare of the unborn child,this girl replied that she thought she was pregnant but she's not. Omoh, how can someone be thinking she's pregnant for 7months? I spent money to Register her for antenatal, do send money for provisions,buy fruits and all that. It was obvious she had aborted the pregnancy.

I wanted to take it up with her but family advise I let go of everything and move on. People can be wicked sha. Her reason for all these was that family did not want their daughter to marry from Edo
after everything.... she go still dey wish for happiness
in her marriage . I really pity her husband to be
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by jellybabee(f): 5:47am On Apr 01
Irreplaceable01:
It was not a long distance relationship, I was always visiting her aunty she stayed with. I do call her sister we do gist. I even bought food stuff for the family this past December for Christmas. We were together in my house fews days to this introduction. We even chatted the morning of that introduction and we arranged to meet that very day 11th of February which was a Sunday.

It was just a strong urge within me, like am intuition that pushed me to go visit the family that very day. There was no single reason to have suspected such a thing was going on.
cases like these shouldn't be hidden if all you said is true
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by prophetfire: 6:47am On Apr 01
Irreplaceable01:
Thank God you called yourself prophet. Just pray and hope you don't fall in love with the wrong woman. No be today I start to date o. It's well.
Wrong woman? I can't do that because I don't fall in love because of looks. Rather I fall in love because of character. It's a woman's character that makes me fall in love with her. I consider character before looks. I can't be deceived because I scrutinize thoroughly and I don't get emotional while addressing what I don't like.
Many get emotional and sentimental and that's how women deceive men. With emotional manipulation and sentiment.
Re: Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship by prophetfire: 6:57am On Apr 01
Irreplaceable01:
I actually became overly nice to her and her family after the news of the pregnancy. Totally stop keeping female friends, went from a comfortable self contain apartment to a 2_Bedroom flat - we were both moving from one location to another in search of the new apartment...lol (spent so much in rent and furnishing the new place). I agree say I loss guard!Trust skyrocketed! Infact, if I had not witnessed the introduction and was told by someone else, not sure I would have believed.
. ADVICE..... WHILE DEALING WITH WOMEN, CONSIDER CHARACTER OVER LOOKS.
WHILE DEALING WITH WOMEN DON'T GET EMOTIONAL AND SENTIMENTAL, RATHER USE LOGIC AND FACTS.
DON'T ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE GUILTRIPPED NOR GIVE ROOM FOR EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION.
DON'T ACCEPT WOMEN'S WORDS ON FACE VALUE BUT SCRUTINIZE THOROUGHLY.
LOVE AND THE BUTTERFLY FEELINGS OF LOVE IS GOOD AND WONDERFUL BUT DON'T ALLOW IT TO OVERRIDE REASON IN YOUR DECISION MAKING.
ONCE YOU NOTICE BAD BEHAVIOR IN A WOMAN, DON'T LET IT SLIDE. ADDRESS AND REDRESS IT AND THEY WILL START RESPECTING YOU.
IF A WOMAN SEES THAT SHE CAN DO WRONG AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND THAT YOU CAN EASILY BE TAKEN IN AND YOU ARE GULLIBLE, SHE WILL FINISH YOU KPATAKPATA. SO BE A FIRM AND FAIR MAN AND BE IN CHARGE AND THE LEADER IN YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife And Facebook / Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends / A Nairalander's Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.