Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) (3777 Views)

Use These Spiritual Method To Attract Customers To Your Shop And Online Bizness / Do These Spiritual Remedy For Contracts, Favour And All Round Breakthroughs / Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by FxMasterz: 12:29am On Mar 29
Blind and deaf atheists like lordreed, maynman, francistown, hopefullandlord and jaephoenix would say the accounts on this thread are false narratives. I shake my head for these people.

I have a strong aversion towards voodoo but I have witnessed a spectacle where a man performed live juju in my presence. He bought 6 uncooked eggs from a hawker, made some incantations and afterwards broke the eggs to remove ear rings from inside the eggs. I witnessed it live.

I have met a man who had a dream where he saw a cat pursuing a mouse while he slept on a bed in an unceiled house. As the cat was pursuing the rat, the rat, a very big one slipped off the roof and landed on one of his ears. He woke up deaf from that day onwards. I also witnessed the healing and restoration of that man's ears through prayers.

I have met an Igbo man whose mother told me he ran mad 3 days after he was shot in a dream.

I have lodged a friend in my house in the year 2000. We slept in the same room, and this friend of mine woke up to see his palms bleeding profusely from razor cuts. Interestingly, he told me it wasn't his first experience.

In 1992, I had a friend who converted from Islam to Christianity. A son of the then sultan of Sokoto. The name of the guy was Mohammed. He told me about how Muslims used to fortify themselves before embarking on each of the religious riots that killed many Christians in the north in those days. He asked me to bring him a knife from my kitchen which I did, not knowing what he wanted to use the knife for. He then asked me to cut any part of his body with the knife, I refused. He collected the sharp knife from me and started cutting himself with it. To my utter amazement, the knife didn't penetrate.

I can recount a great deal of spiritual experiences I have had. Anyone who says the spirit realm does not exist is blind and deaf.

There are powers in the world. But Jesus alone has the Super Power. He can heal. He can deliver. He can save. When Jesus saves you, no Satan can snatch you from His hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by spontan: 12:57am On Mar 29
I dreamt that
I was trying to conceive a child, but I couldn't, like I was not fertile. Suddenly, I don't know how I had a child, but it was a dead child.

Then I went to the man of God, a powerful and popular one, although currently not on Earth with us anymore, and he prayed. On the first attempt at resurrecting the child, nothing happened. Then he said I should take my mind away from the moment and keep it blank by not thinking about anything.

Then he prayed again, and I was engulfed by a power beyond me. And as I fell, the child came to life. And as I stood back up, I did so with a living child. It was so unbelievable that I started questioning my myself about the possibility of such happening.
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 4:59am On Mar 29
hstar:

I see you are a wise one

Please I dreamt that I caught a bird in an unexpected place, small little strong and very healthy bird, I couldn't believe I could catch it in the tiny gutter looking place,

Then I held it firmly in my hand so as to not fly away, not in a way that would hurt the bird though.

I then looked for someone that knows a woman that can buy it from me

Then I woke up

Please what explanation can you give me regarding the dream?

Thank you in advance
A rare opportunity, idea is coming your way. It will come to you in an unexpected way. It is able to turn your life around if you use it wisely.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by hstar: 6:04am On Mar 29
terrezo2002:

A rare opportunity, idea is coming your way. It will come to you in an unexpected way. It is able to turn your life around if you use it wisely.
Thanks, I've been suffering since av started working In 2014 up till now

And I've been begging my maker and creator for opportunity and promise that I'll utilise it well.

Thank you once again for the interpretation.
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by FRANCISTOWN: 6:27am On Mar 29
FxMasterz:
Blind and deaf atheists.

Oh FxMasterz, I'm truly impressed and fascinated by the writing skills of people on this thread. Y'all should consider publishing on Amazon.
Lemme tell you something very interesting, I used a high amount of energy to turn myself into Bose-Einstein condensate state and I walked into a church. I was caught on camera and everyone believed I was the holy spirit.

I know you won't believe me but I went to Mars and came back the same day. but I did go to Mars, it's all about a personal experience innit?
You see, your personal experience is not admissible in a debate.

You know why I can't believe any spirituality story? It's because they are against the physical laws of the universe and physical laws should be the same in every inertial frame of reference.
Subjective opinion does not count in an argument.
I can easily demystify the stories on this thread, but why should I?
I mean, who demystifies why Superman is able to fly? We've never seen a man fly in real life. It's all for entertainment, the same way the stories on this thread are.

Now let's pretend the stories are right and true. What is the evidence that there is a God or a devil behind those phenomenas? Y'all take the world to be black and white, forgetting the shades of gray. Parallel evil and parallel good. It's a lie.
There is no absolute evil and absolute good in this world. As every good has shades of evil and vice versa.
The fact that we don't understand many things about this reality doesn't mean there are gods or demons responsible for some things.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by spontan: 6:38am On Mar 29
FRANCISTOWN:

Oh FxMasterz, I'm truly impressed and fascinated by the writing skills of people on this thread. Y'all should consider publishing on Amazon.
Lemme tell you something very interesting, I used a high amount of energy to turn myself into Bose-Einstein condensate state and I walked into a church. I was caught on camera and everyone believed I was the holy spirit.

I know you won't believe me but I went to Mars and came back the same day. but I did go to Mars, it's all about a personal experience innit?

You know why I can't believe any spirituality story? It's because they are against the physical laws of the universe and physical laws should be the same in every inertial frame of reference.
I mean, who demystifies why Superman is able to fly? We've never seen a man fly in real life. It's all for entertainment, the same way the stories on this thread are.

Now let's pretend the stories are right and true. What is the evidence that there is a God or a devil behind those phenomenas? Y'all take the world to be black and white, forgetting the shades of gray. Parallel evil and parallel good. It's a lie.
There is no absolute evil and absolute good in this world. As every good has shades of evil and vice versa.
The fact that we don't understand many things about this reality doesn't mean there are gods or demons responsible for some things.

Okay Sir
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by LordReed(m): 6:44am On Mar 29
FxMasterz:
Blind and deaf atheists like lordreed, maynman, francistown, hopefullandlord and jaephoenix would say the accounts on this thread are false narratives. I shake my head for these people.

I have a strong aversion towards voodoo but I have witnessed a spectacle where a man performed live juju in my presence. He bought 6 uncooked eggs from a hawker, made some incantations and afterwards broke the eggs to remove ear rings from inside the eggs. I witnessed it live.

I have met a man who had a dream where he saw a cat pursuing a mouse while he slept on a bed in an unceiled house. As the cat was pursuing the rat, the rat, a very big one slipped off the roof and landed on one of his ears. He woke up deaf from that day onwards. I also witnessed the healing and restoration of that man's ears through prayers.

I have met an Igbo man whose mother told me he ran mad 3 days after he was shot in a dream.

I have lodged a friend in my house in the year 2000. We slept in the same room, and this friend of mine woke up to see his palms bleeding profusely from razor cuts. Interestingly, he told me it wasn't his first experience.

In 1992, I had a friend who converted from Islam to Christianity. A son of the then sultan of Sokoto. The name of the guy was Mohammed. He told me about how Muslims used to fortify themselves before embarking on each of the religious riots that killed many Christians in the north in those days. He asked me to bring him a knife from my kitchen which I did, not knowing what he wanted to use the knife for. He then asked me to cut any part of his body with the knife, I refused. He collected the sharp knife from me and started cutting himself with it. To my utter amazement, the knife didn't penetrate.

I can recount a great deal of spiritual experiences I have had. Anyone who says the spirit realm does not exist is blind and deaf.

There are powers in the world. But Jesus alone has the Super Power. He can heal. He can deliver. He can save. When Jesus saves you, no Satan can snatch you from His hands.

Bwahahahahahaha! It is funny how people telling Chistian conversation stories always seem to know a child of the Sultan of Sokoto. I schooled in Sokoto for 6 years and even went to the Sultan's palace and ate salah meat from the Sultan but I never knew one child of his but all these people telling stories know a child of the Sultan. LMFAO!
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by Fireoflife: 6:45am On Mar 29
FRANCISTOWN:

no worry, just drop testimony after April 8. Physical space and conceptual space will align for a very brief time so lots of strange crossovers will happen at that time
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 7:16am On Mar 29
hstar:

Thanks, I've been suffering since av started working In 2014 up till now

And I've been begging my maker and creator for opportunity and promise that I'll utilise it well.

Thank you once again for the interpretation.
Don't stop praying. There is power in prayers especially when praying from a pure heart. When you continue in prayer, the devil cannot stop your testimony.
Now watch it from now on. The devil knows something is coming your way, so he will make you act as an enemy to your testimony. He will stop you from praying. He will make you commit sins especially sexual sins which drains one from blessings.
What you should do?
1. Fast and pray. This will surpress the desires of the flesh and increase your spiritual stamina.
2. Stay away from sin.

Do this and your testimony will chase you even if you are running away.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by FRANCISTOWN: 9:12am On Mar 29
Fireoflife:
no worry, just drop testimony after April 8. Physical space and conceptual space will align for a very brief time so lots of strange crossovers will happen at that time

Do you even know the meaning of these words?
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 9:30am On Mar 29
LOVEGINO:
noooo. Continue
Those who walk and live spiritually are way beyond the carnally minded. They think and behave differently. That's why they never agree with each other.

We live in two ways. Physically and spiritually. We need strength in both bodies. A greater percentage of people only feed their physical bodies while neglecting the spiritual body.

Knowledge is a food of the spirit. Spiritual knowledge. The more the knowledge, the more your growth.
Those who truly feed on the word of God are giants.

Knowledge is spiritual, understanding too is spiritual. It is a gift from the spiritual realm.
Those who make great scientific discoveries are people who received knowledge.
You don't need to go to school. All you need is that knowledge. It sets you apart.
Knowledge is power.

Some people are more special than others.
Isaac Newton said "if I see beyond others, it means I stood on the shoulders of a giant"

Pray for knowledge, not money or fame. If you know what others don't know, people will sort after you.

The more you try to know, the more you find out you know nothing. Just don't stop learning still.
The more you know, the more you discover you know nothing. No one knows it all, but the one who knows more than you will be your superior.

Applying the knowledge is Wisdom. Wisdom is the main thing. When you have knowledge and understanding, it builds faith in you to apply it. That is wisdom. So as you seek knowledge, seek understanding also.

Seek for the true knowledge. Seek to know the Truth. The knowledge of the Holy One is Understanding. The Fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

Let me stop.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by engrchykae(m): 9:56am On Mar 29
hstar:

Hi, Engineer
Can you please interprete the following to me?
I dreamt that I caught a very agile bird in an
unexpected place, small little strong and very healthy bird, I couldn't believe I could catch it in the tiny gutter looking place,

Then I held it firmly in my hand so as to not fly away, not in a way that would hurt the bird though.

I then looked for someone that knows a woman that can buy it from me

Then I woke up
a life changing opportunity will come in the most unlikely place, probably where you are right now.
BUT DONT EVER LOSE IT.
DONT SELL IT.
ITS FIRMLY IN YOUR HANDS BUT ONLY YOU CAN GIVE IT AWAY.
DONT GIVE IT AWAY.
Also be mindful of women.
There is no worthy price for a highflier.
Women can take away opportunities through intercourse.
King Solomon lost the greatly when he had affair with the queen of Sheba.
The woman went home to Ethiopia giving birth to the great kings who called themselves "lions of Judah"
While Solomon was giving birth to useless Rehoboam who cannot maintain his father's kingdom.
Be wise

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by Fireoflife: 10:31am On Mar 29
FRANCISTOWN:

Do you even know the meaning of these words?
i should be asking you that
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by CJStarz: 10:42am On Mar 29
Elzazzi:
Life is very spiritual. I have deep interests in spirituality
It's an endless world so U fit run mad as u keep searching for insights.
Only accept Jesus Christ.
He's bigger than any dream
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by CJStarz: 10:45am On Mar 29
Jesus Christ is bigger than any dreams,no matter how frightful. All I do after each terrible dream is to go on my knees and pray over it, committing it into the Hand of God, trusting Him to CANCEL the manifestation of such dreams and He hears.
That's my very personal experience over the years.
There is Power in the Name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by hstar: 2:52pm On Mar 29
Thanks for the insights @ terrezo2000 and engnrchykae
Re: Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) by jaephoenix(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29
FxMasterz:

Did you take a video of the guy cutting himself up without bleeding? That woulda helped us believe your fairy tales. The other stories u talked about are hearsays. I can equally tell you I have wings and I fly. Would u believe me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Traditional Marriage Photos / When She Says She Wants Ice Cream And Corn Flakes / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.