Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) (33088 Views)

Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by HisaacPlus: 4:11pm On Mar 28
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'll organize deliverance sessions for the affected people. For a token of course. Tell them to come to my deliverance center and watch cancer and other diseases disappear from their body.

This I have seen.

First heal yourself of the water cancer of the soul. That's the most dangerous kind of cancer
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by akinmusi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28
Hmm cancel culture
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28
Ok
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by sunsweet33: 4:12pm On Mar 28
Not only that, have you people noticed that our seasoning cubes leave our food with this glowing, fluorescent yellow colour? ?

Is that supposed to be a natural food colouring…I personally don’t think so

In some countries where Africans are selling cubes in the market, oyibo police will come and SEIZE them as contraband. 🤨 hmm
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Dadadididacontr: 4:12pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:
Anything to kill Nigeria is welcome

Una papa

Madness without antidote. It will be nice if you become specimen A and your relathiefs specimen B.

Wereeey

2 Likes

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by ppogba: 4:13pm On Mar 28
He should turn his attention to the people noted for importing fake baby formula, fake drugs, manufacturing of fake drinks and the rest.

You cannot leave leprosy and be running after lapa lapa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Moniya4Real(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28
Bro🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… this your response wan make laughter bend my back o. Babe t i believe the feminists you mentioned are all reading this. They will repent: this i have seen.

Mystery2020:
The ERISCO man himself is a typical Nigerian business man.

What bothers me more is that feminists like Jennyclay, sweetplum, Siofra, pocohantas, ahnie, etc will be happy if these tomatoe paste products kill only men.

These group of women are becoming more and more toxic by the day.
I believe they belong in a spiritual demonic coven.

But there is good news. Jesus is available to rescue them if they surrender themselves to Him.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Chicentt(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28
And your papa too
Arobaga:

Una papa
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by joepentwo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28
Will i die if i dont consume tomatoes grin
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Chicentt(f): 4:17pm On Mar 28
Fake prophet
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'll organize deliverance sessions for the affected people. For a token of course. Tell them to come to my deliverance center and watch cancer and other diseases disappear from their body.

This I have seen.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Longevo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28
This is not about his competitors, he used his hand to crumble his goodwill because of his useless ego. Now many people will boycott his product
festacman:
That's why the Erisco competitors from Asia are pushing the Chioma story in international media. They are getting back at him for forcing them do the right thing in 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Chicentt(f): 4:18pm On Mar 28
Yes, you will grin
joepentwo:
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by hslbroker2(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28
joepentwo:
Arobaga:

Una papa

Nigerians no dey quick die,

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Metrofox(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28
Ediot human being.. go clean up your mess and stop haunting poor defenseless people with useless naija police.

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by AcuraZDX: 4:18pm On Mar 28
3ice9ce:

Just for a minute imagine Erisco is a Northerner or Easterner. Would you say the same?
As it is Igbo vs Igbo, you are now blaming Asians.
It is now competitors from Asia. it is no longer marginalisation.

You Igbos are the biggest shameless hypocrites in the history of mankind.

This one don kolo.

Read your comment and see how stupid it looks like.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by ppogba: 4:19pm On Mar 28
3ice9ce:

Just for a minute imagine Erisco is a Northerner or Easterner. Would you say the same?
As it is Igbo vs Igbo, you are now blaming Asians.
It is now competitors from Asia. it is no longer marginalisation.

You Igbos are the biggest shameless hypocrites in the history of mankind.

Nothing can be more factual than your last Statement.

I keep wondering if Chroma had been from another tribe, perhaps this issue would have divided Nigerians more than the last election.

Now, their tongues are tied.

Shior.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Monaboo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28
This Erisco man that is bullying that innocent lady who just did an honest review of his products online.

He should leave the poor woman alone and address the issues she raised. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Dennisochampa: 4:22pm On Mar 28
If u read the post closely, no names were mentioned!

Nigerians should stop justifying evil....
People feel they can come up, give a damaging review about someone or something and get away with it...
If the lady had stopped at saying there was too much sugar.... It won't have gotten to this extent but saying that the product is killing people.... Haba...
If she wants to be free... It's simple, she should provide the names of the people the product have killed or is killing.....
Evidence matters alot..
How can you destroy a product someone took years, blood and sweat to build
Freedom of speech should have limitations and boundaries.....
I don't like erisco but there isn't anything wrong he's done here....
Make the woman provide proof of go to jail...
Na the same bad mouth dey worry very dark man...
He claimed Nigerian senators and police chiefs are sleeping with bobrisky...
He should provide names and evidence to back up his claims.....
Life no hard

5 Likes

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Dennisochampa: 4:23pm On Mar 28
Laslaslala:
He did same to odas now someone did same to him and he is whyning and crying foul

Show me where he mentioned makes or brands
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by NothingDoMe: 4:24pm On Mar 28
festacman:
That's why the Erisco competitors from Asia are pushing the Chioma story in international media. They are getting back at him for forcing them do the right thing in 2015.
He made a mistake by going after her. He for waka pass.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by NothingDoMe: 4:25pm On Mar 28
BigBelleControl:
This Erisco man has entered social media prison.
He's a goner. Prison when dem dey slap person virtually 247. No rest. No peace.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by TruthsFM: 4:28pm On Mar 28
And the clueless and useless founder of Erisco pastes want to jail a innocent lady that only ask for reviews of the products
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Poiniyisworld: 4:28pm On Mar 28
This your assumption is sentimental assumption otherwise show me the to.ato paste names he mentioned!

Oche211:
Imagine chief Eric was arrested Then.
Will he have laboured 40 years to build a business.

The truth is that majority of us can't take half of what we dish out to others
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by sylve11: 4:32pm On Mar 28
sunsweet33:
Not only that, have you people noticed that our seasoning cubes leave our food with this glowing, fluorescent yellow colour? ?

Is that supposed to be a natural food colouring…I personally don’t think so

In some countries where Africans are selling cubes in the market, oyibo police will come and SEIZE them as contraband. 🤨 hmm

These days, I use seed tomatoes for my stew. I also use crayfish instead of seasoning cubes. cool
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by MisterGrace: 4:34pm On Mar 28
Was it the importers that asked them to arrest Chioma for a mere review.

Abeg make they shift with their silly excuses.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Obakoolex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:

Una papa
Won a pada feyin e kagba ni Las Las....omo Iran kiran
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by sunsweet33: 4:37pm On Mar 28
Dennisochampa:
If u read the post closely, no names were mentioned!

Nigerians should stop justifying evil....
People feel they can come up, give a damaging revie

To be honest, you’re right but it’s overkill. How can you send a pregnant woman to dirty Nigerian prison, damn! I think he should have sued for defamation instead
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Bullfallo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28
All the tomatoes in the market are starch or 75% starch with coloring and detergents
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28
This hypocrite again.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by SouthEastFacts: 4:39pm On Mar 28
I think when he made this statement, Erisco was one of the few, if not the only, indigenous manufacturer of tomato paste in large commercial quantity.

I remembered then that most of the paste we used were imported, including Gino.

Nobody arrested him.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Kingcalls: 4:39pm On Mar 28
Oche211:
Nobody put him in prison ooo...

Did he know how many businesses he tried to pull down.

People's sweat and blood and what they had laboured for years.

No IGP arrested and took him to Abuja

His statement was backed by NAFDAC ... the stupid woman had no backing from same NAFDAC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food: Who Would You Visit? (pic) / Christmas Day Rice About To Go Down, Check Out The Onions I Bought For #100 / 4 Nigerian Foods With Foreign Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.