Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) (33071 Views)

Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by shaqhead: 4:42pm On Mar 28
All one reads on this thread is a lethal mixture of blind emotional sentiments|ignorance!

You don't tag my product a people killer and expect to walk free! Mbannu! No way!

This generation that believes cancel culture will always have its way, don't know what's coming their way.

Verydarkman is cooling off abi?
Fashola has got that guy that ran his mouth on a leash abi?
Kemi Olunloyo had to learn the hard way when Pastor Ibeomiye showed her pepper abi?

Many more will follow and maybe then we will realise that freedom of speech has its limitations!!

3 Likes

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Dennisochampa: 4:44pm On Mar 28
sunsweet33:

To be honest, you’re right but it’s overkill. How can you send a pregnant woman to dirty Nigerian prison, damn! I think he should have sued for defamation instead
The man is a family man with dependants....
Who will take care of his family and bills now that his source of livelihood have been damaged by someone who can't control her utterances?

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by boxypane(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:
Anything to kill Nigeria is welcome

Una papa
E be like say you commit crime wey Nigeria almost or totally wreck your papa. grin
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by faceland: 4:45pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:

Una papa

In this Nigeria, there are 3 million more dangerous things that can kill a man before tomatoes paste would get to him.

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Cromagnon: 4:45pm On Mar 28
Biggaboi:
angry
All I see is just stylish marketing of ERISCO FOODS and RIC-GICKO tomato paste

You can state ur points without having to name it product as if it's the only one in the country that's genuine.

Next.....!
which product did he mention? Nigerians and english comprehension

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Cromagnon: 4:47pm On Mar 28
Kobicove:
What he said is a statement of fact. We have all see videos of Asians producing fake and substandard products undecided
Nigeria's choose death to spite their nose
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Cromagnon: 4:50pm On Mar 28
oko4lucky:
What you sow is what you will reap
what did he sow
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by faceland: 4:50pm On Mar 28
festacman:
That's why the Erisco competitors from Asia are pushing the Chioma story in international media. They are getting back at him for forcing them do the right thing in 2015.

But seriously the man foooqed up... He wanted to crush a poor person that was already intimidated.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Cromagnon: 4:51pm On Mar 28
Whois:
If hypocrite is a person. He arrested someone for criticizing his product but see him doing same thing to his competitors
For criticizing or for lying
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Omalicious1: 4:51pm On Mar 28
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/how-tomato-paste-importers-are-killing-nigerians-erisco-foods/

Why don't they just list the ones to avoid and the ones people should consume.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by otomatic(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28
It's obvious that people read but cannot comprehend.

"According to the President of Erisco foods Limited, Chief Eric Umeiofia, reports from a NAFDAC survey revealed..."

Erisco only brought to public knowledge what was in a NAFDAC survey report.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by TheGreatIYANU: 4:53pm On Mar 28
Smh

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Cromagnon: 4:53pm On Mar 28
Oche211:
Nobody put him in prison ooo...

Did he know how many businesses he tried to pull down.

People's sweat and blood and what they had laboured for years.

No IGP arrested and took him to Abuja
Which business did he pull down. Lazy yoot
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by CrossRhodes: 4:54pm On Mar 28
festacman:
That's why the Erisco competitors from Asia are pushing the Chioma story in international media. They are getting back at him for forcing them do the right thing in 2015.
You are capping shit....

If erisco had applied common sense it would not have gotten to international scene, abi you wan to change the narrative now now?
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by sunsweet33: 4:54pm On Mar 28
sylve11:

These days, I use seed tomatoes for my stew. I also use crayfish instead of seasoning cubes. cool

I think that should be better … even iru sef should better than plastic seasoning cubes smh
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:02pm On Mar 28
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/how-tomato-paste-importers-are-killing-nigerians-erisco-foods/
All na Agenda.

What guarantees can ERISCO FOODS give us that their tomato paste is good quality?

He wants to send someone to jail for giving a review of his questionable tomato paste.

I
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Aawizdom(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by blowjohn(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28
Everyone shud just stay off tomato paste.

Go and buy raw tomatoes
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by heniford2: 5:10pm On Mar 28
Oche211:
Imagine chief Eric was arrested Then.
Will he have laboured 40 years to build a business.

The truth is that majority of us can't take half of what we dish out to others
arrest him how this thing he said it purely true he never mentioned any product but rather said we should buy Nigeria made 🤷🏿‍♂️ dnt kill the message because of noise makers that man did no crime,if u see what Aisan where sending to Nigeria as food you will vow not to eat anything from dia again.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by ozoneboy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28
3ice9ce:

Just for a minute imagine Erisco is a Northerner or Easterner. Would you say the same?
As it is Igbo vs Igbo, you are now blaming Asians.
It is now competitors from Asia. it is no longer marginalisation.

You Igbos are the biggest shameless hypocrites in the history of mankind.
And you and your whole family and generations are the most idiotic and Coconut headed useles generation in the whole world.Ewu
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by ozoneboy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28
Anyway they erisco food guy is a very big idiot for this action,someone criticizes your company,bring him close and make him see the quality,then make her an ambassador.The goat want to fold his company.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Mar 28
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'll organize deliverance sessions for the affected people. For a token of course. Tell them to come to my deliverance center and watch cancer and other diseases disappear from their body.

This I have seen.
You have been suspended from the ministry for your fake prophecies, l will ask FBI for you to be arrested and detained for 7000 years on Mountain Everest shocked
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Kusu12: 5:24pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:

Una papa

This is beyond your comprehension. Stop wailing loser!
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Babalegba(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28
festacman:
You are first class clown.nigerians like me are the ones pushing the Erisco story because we are tired of our laws being misused by moneyed people.
We'll continue to boycott erisco products until the man gets some sense
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by CONOR17: 5:33pm On Mar 28
You no well grin
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I'll organize deliverance sessions for the affected people. For a token of course. Tell them to come to my deliverance center and watch cancer and other diseases disappear from their body.

This I have seen.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by CodeTemplar: 5:55pm On Mar 28
festacman:
keep shut, he reviewed their and expects no one to review his.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Neddyogu(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28
But the guy bn no call any company name naa
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you haven't deal with your strong shit wey wan kill you, na deliverance Scam you wan dey do now Abi?
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by GodHimself: 6:20pm On Mar 28
It is indicative of the general level of mental development amongst the Nigerian youth.

Critical thinking skills - fail.

shaqhead:
All one reads on this thread is a lethal mixture of blind emotional sentiments|ignorance!

You don't tag my product a people killer and expect to walk free! Mbannu! No way!

This generation that believes cancel culture will always have its way, don't know what's coming their way.

Verydarkman is cooling off abi?
Fashola has got that guy that ran his mouth on a leash abi?
Kemi Olunloyo had to learn the hard way when Pastor Ibeomiye showed her pepper abi?

Many more will follow and maybe then we will realise that freedom of speech has its limitations!!

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by steeltrust: 6:23pm On Mar 28
Everything for Nigeria is fake
Down to common oriamo cord and charger are all fake and I wonder how people are still living in Nigeria with fake product everywhere
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by quinox947: 6:24pm On Mar 28
Laslaslala:
He did same to odas now someone did same to him and he is whyning and crying foul
Did he mention any brand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afang Soup In Three Easy Steps (Pictures) / Food: Who Would You Visit? (pic) / Christmas Day Rice About To Go Down, Check Out The Onions I Bought For #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.