Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) (33085 Views)

Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by maestro299: 6:26pm On Mar 28
Laslaslala:
He did same to odas now someone did same to him and he is whyning and crying foul

Reminds one of the APC government.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by eepeepook: 6:29pm On Mar 28
I no wan know anything regarding the matter. Naija dey upside down.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Bennycollins: 6:33pm On Mar 28
Kobicove:
What he said is a statement of fact. We have all see videos of Asians producing fake and substandard products undecided
Don't we have videos of Nigerians especially Igbo businessmen producing fake goods?
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28
Who da hell consumes these so called tomato paste anyway? Tomato should be consumed fresh not in pastes. undecided
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by maureensylvia(f): 6:39pm On Mar 28
Obierika:

He did not mention any specific product and try to run it down maliciously

Bless up!
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by 3ice9ce: 6:43pm On Mar 28
ozoneboy:

And you and your whole family and generations are the most idiotic and Coconut headed useles generation in the whole world.Ewu

See this wretched pauper opening thread because of tissue paper. Your ancestors died in penury and your parents will waste away in poverty.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by sprints1: 6:46pm On Mar 28
We have been warning you people to start growing your own food... The foods out there are all poison to noodles vegetables. Almost every is damn poison the amount of sugar and preservatives in these food are causing mental illness and hyperactivity
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by slimmax: 6:52pm On Mar 28
I no de use the product, so person no fit say 💭 sugar no sweet make them Locke am up. In a sane clime na room for improvement but here critiques na death sentence
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28
I Sha love my stew with fresh tomatoes neither sachet nor canned.

1 Like

Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by NOwazobia: 7:42pm On Mar 28
Obierika:

He did not mention any specific product and try to run it down maliciously
You have spoken like the idiot you are.

That head must be very heavy for your neck.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Betanaija42moro: 8:19pm On Mar 28
Longevo:
HMMM
This man is a bloody hypocrite. His product is not different for these imported ones he criticized only to market his product.
Today he locked a pregnant woman because of her review of his product. I no longer buy this 'wall-Gecko' tomato mix in my house.
This is how you people will open your mouth waaa and be talking rubbish.
Don't buy the product na, who cares.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Betanaija42moro: 8:21pm On Mar 28
emnite:
Really? Them know what they're doing Oga release that lady biko
The court will determine if she is guilty or not
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by 49cents(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28
Whois:
If hypocrite is a person. He arrested someone for criticizing his product but see him doing same thing to his competitors

He didnt mention names

That Chioma lady inferred that Erisco can kill
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Badgers14: 8:57pm On Mar 28
festacman:
That's why the Erisco competitors from Asia are pushing the Chioma story in international media. They are getting back at him for forcing them do the right thing in 2015.

And Erisco is taking their bait by letting it get this far.. if he's not careful, they will drag him down...
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by shaqhead: 9:05pm On Mar 28
GodHimself:
It is indicative of the general level of mental development amongst the Nigerian youth.

Critical thinking skills - fail.

A big fail my brother!!
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Blazadenise(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28
Naturally i just hate tomato paste or thin.... Last i used this stuff should be 2014
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Rejouir: 9:12pm On Mar 28
festacman:
That's why the Erisco competitors from Asia are pushing the Chioma story in international media. They are getting back at him for forcing them do the right thing in 2015.
Nigerians are so daft, somtimes i do ask God why this country.

I don't understand if it's the suffering, that made Nigerians have such low IQ, i am very sure sonia tomato are very happy.

Nigerians should continue, it's still this same Chinese and india tomatoe paste that would employ their citizens in top positions and pay them in dollars then recruit Nigerians for promotional activation jobs of 50k.

Nigerians should keep it up.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Rejouir: 9:15pm On Mar 28
Badgers14:

And Erisco is taking their bait by letting it get this far.. if he's not careful, they will drag him down...
At whose loss, that man is a billionaire, he can go to morroco or ghana and invest his money. His a wealthy man.

Who i feel for so, are his staff, who are struggling to provide three square meal.

Erisco factory is worth over 65,000,000 million dollars. It's still a win win for him, if he sells it off.

The little men are using to provide is about to be swept off
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by texazzpete(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28
quinox947:
Did he mention any brand?

The clear inference there is that other brands are substandard and are killing Nigerians.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by texazzpete(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28
Rejouir:
At whose loss, that man is a billionaire, he can go to morroco or ghana and invest his money. His a wealthy man.

Who i feel for so, are his staff, who are struggling to provide three square meal.

Erisco factory is worth over 65,000,000 million dollars. It's still a win win for him, if he sells it off.

The little men are using to provide is about to be swept off

Eh. Still his loss. And still his legacy.
That’s all he will be remembered for now. 40 years in business and when you Google him up and all you’ll see is a bug eyed man making bellicose threats to a pregnant woman, with a criminal lawsuit that’s doomed to failure.
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Kurugu92(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28
Laslaslala:
He did same to odas now someone did same to him and he is whyning and crying fowul
karma na werey
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Kurugu92(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:
Anything to kill Nigeria is welcome

Una papa
are you frustrated? Think to build and shun destruction
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by histemple: 10:06pm On Mar 28
Does he now have evidence of the people they killed?
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Babalegba(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28
Kingcalls:

Mynd44

Rule. 2
Two can play the game. You should not insult people if you don't want to be insulted. Don't bring needless emotion into it. Harassment and bullying is not good. Would you like someone to use the police to bully you. The law is there for all of us and not to be abused by rich people
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:19pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:

Una papa
Supported
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by PHAYOL81: 10:21pm On Mar 28
Too bad. Now the tide's turned and his reaction had clarified whom he truly is...
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by PropertyBuying(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28
emnite:
Really? Them know what they're doing Oga release that lady biko
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by Apel147(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28
See what a mere condom would have saved! That one minute madness made this comment happen.. 🙄😜

Arobaga:

Una papa
Re: 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) by ponishah: 10:45pm On Mar 28
Arobaga:

Una papa
No mind the hypocrite, he wants to kill a Nigerian lady because she said their tomatoes paste is sugary, the stupid company is now criticizing another company

Now he wants to lauder his image through back door
Since we stopped importation of rice, Nigerians have been suffering total hardship.
Rice Price before ban on foreign rice importation was 15 k, after the ban rice is 80k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food: Who Would You Visit? (pic) / Christmas Day Rice About To Go Down, Check Out The Onions I Bought For #100 / 4 Nigerian Foods With Foreign Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.