Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts (1184 Views)

This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To / Why Do Yoruba Girls Usually Have Extremely Painful Periods / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by ayjay45: 5:13pm On Mar 28
Could what jennyclay always say on this forum be through?
Are broke men really violent and inhumane?

I always feel like murdering someone to take possessing, being involved in kidnappings and drug dealings.

I don't even fear the consequences. As I say to myself last last na kill dem go kill me. E no pass that one.
I am 26

Cc jennyclay
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by CONOR17: 5:16pm On Mar 28
What’s the use of getting the money in that way when they’ll still kill you and you won’t enjoy the money afterwards

5 Likes

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by ayjay45: 5:23pm On Mar 28
CONOR17:
What’s the use of getting the money in that way when they’ll still kill you and you won’t enjoy the money afterwards
bro I think it s all about trying to do something about my situation.

I am so angry at my situation. I have to do something anything so I don't feel helpless

Like what is life without money and fighting the poverty
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28
Oga at 26?. Im 25 and i can categorically tel u itz one of dis. Drugs, peer pressure or envy. Or all of em Situation? Na u be d first? If u hear others own u go gaga. Even at 40, men stil de battle until e stew or u tink say u better pass them? na wetin go make d story sweet when e stew. My thought o. O.Y.O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28
ayjay45:

I always feel like murdering someone to take possessing, being involved in kidnappings and drug dealings.

I don't even fear the consequences. As I say to myself last last na kill dem go kill me. E no pass that one.
I am 26

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by tochez24(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28
ayjay45:

I am 26

Cc jennyclay

1 Like

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28
ayjay45:

why wont they be inhumane when women treat these men like garbage? the reason they are inhumane is because of these same woman who dismiss them because of their "temporary" broke status.

3 Likes

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by 1Sharon(f): 8:49pm On Mar 28
😂

Don't Rob or kill anybody. Work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Kelklein(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28
You have a phone and data.. for your phone to be able to access Nairaland, I believe it's a smart phone..

You have free access to all the Social Media apps.. why not sit down and think about a content you can create..

Since you seem to like talking about broke life, create an audiovisual content around it and post on apps like Tiktok, YouTube Shorts, Facebook Reels etc, you would earn something no matter how little. Just using that for example.. or think of other things you are passionate about.

And you know what, you have nothing to lose. Absolutely nothing, not even N1.

You are 100% responsible for your own life.. nobody is coming to help you live it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Jman06(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28
MrBrownJay1:

why wont they be inhumane when women treat these men like garbage? the reason they are inhumane is because of these same woman who dismiss them because of their "temporary" broke status.
And that's why women are the major victims of ritual killing because some guys nurture hatred against them for all the years they've been mocked by women for being broke, so they'll decide that it is better to kill one girl in order to make money and upgrade their statuses so as to enjoy other women's attention.

4 Likes

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by ayjay45: 9:04am On Mar 29
Kelklein:
You have a phone and data.. for your phone to be able to access Nairaland, I believe it's a smart phone..

You have free access to all the Social Media apps.. why not sit down and think about a content you can create..

Since you seem to like talking about broke life, create an audiovisual content around it and post on apps like Tiktok, YouTube Shorts, Facebook Reels etc, you would earn something no matter how little. Just using that for example.. or think of other things you are passionate about.

You are 100% responsible for your own life.. nobody is coming to help you live it..
I do work online together with yahoo but is never enough

1 Like

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by pansophist(m): 10:02am On Mar 29
I see why avoiding poor men makes sense. The tendency to be angry at the world, violent and aggressive, and a overall bad deal is a huge risk that can't be overlooked.

14 Likes

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Zwooks: 10:19am On Mar 29
ayjay45:

I am 26

Cc jennyclay

Thats not being poor. Thats the devil inducing you woth negative thoughts so you waste your existence and he drags you into hell. He has sufficently convinced you that you do not matter and you have bought onto the negative whsipers in your soul

2 Likes

Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by ayjay45: 11:48am On Mar 29
Cc jennyclay
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Geovanni412(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29
ayjay45:

I am 26

Cc jennyclay

Solution:

Go to a boxing gym near you and enroll

After they beat the crap out of you, you will calm down your thoughts

Go closer to God also

Look up Sean Strickland, he is a UFC fighter who constantly thinks of such things but fighting keeps him in check somewhat.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by ayjay45: 1:39pm On Mar 29
Geovanni412:

Solution:

Go to a boxing gym near you and enroll

After they beat the crap out of you, you will calm down your thoughts

Go closer to God also

Look up Sean Strickland, he is a UFC fighter who constantly thinks of such things but fighting keeps him in check somewhat.
abi you no need money to enter gym for boxing?
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Geovanni412(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29
ayjay45:

U no get money come dey get evil thoughts

I still get solution for you

Go call thugs for ya area tell them say you wan learn fighting from them

D beating dem go give you fit make you rethink things
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Sapasenator: 1:59pm On Mar 29
He is not only broke but Lazy, unproductive with a low self esteem.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Sapasenator: 2:02pm On Mar 29
Kelklein:

Don't mind the lazzy ass. Let him keep complaining while doing nada about his situation. He will soon be 30 and with situations worse than at 26yr old.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Sapasenator: 2:03pm On Mar 29
ayjay45:

Go and work. That is the only way to get money.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by ayjay45: 2:09pm On Mar 29
Sapasenator:

Go and work. That is the only way to get money.
no that's not the only way.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Mar 29
Also think along how it will end u up in jail.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Emmanuel30a2: 6:16pm On Mar 29
O boy, that's a very good thought... Violent thought is salient, it would makes you to be independent...and not dependent... You don't need to observes lent... Just relent and follow the serpent, you would soon build your own tents...
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Johnwrite(m): 8:20am On Apr 05
That is poverty for u
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Prettygirl200(f): 8:44am On Apr 05
MrBrownJay1:

ND when they see the one that treats them well during their broke status, they see her as an angel, immediately the money comes u start hearing things like" she's too old fashioned, she's too ughly blah blah, they start treating this same woman as trash, when this same woman cries out, your folks will be like" when he was broke what did u offer him other than sex" they will never want to know how u supported the idiot. So yeah women should treat broke men whenever and however they want to treat them.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45am On Apr 05
Jman06:
And that's why women are the major victims of ritual killing because some guys nurture hatred against them for all the years they've been mocked by women for being broke, so they'll decide that it is better to kill one girl in order to make money and upgrade their statuses so as to enjoy other women's attention.
Which is the reason your sister's and mother will fall victim of rituals too. Idiot!!
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:21am On Apr 05
Prettygirl200:
ND when they see the one that treats them well during their broke status, they see her as an angel, immediately the money comes u start hearing things like" she's too old fashioned, she's too ughly blah blah, they start treating this same woman as trash, when this same woman cries out, your folks will be like" when he was broke what did u offer him other than sex" they will never want to know how u supported the idiot. So yeah women should treat broke men whenever and however they want to treat them.
And when men have money,they should treat women whenever and however they want to treat them
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by narite: 9:54am On Apr 05
Prettygirl200:
Sounds like you are talking from experience. Are you?
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Jman06(m): 11:33am On Apr 05
Prettygirl200:
Which is the reason your sister's and mother will fall victim of rituals too. Idiot!!
The prost1tute you call mother who birthed a bastard like you is the one who is an ediot.

Keep prostituting around instead looking for better jobs to help your miserable self. Imbe
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Prettygirl200(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05
Jman06:
The prost1tute you call mother who birthed a bastard like you is the one who is an ediot.

Keep prostituting around instead looking for better jobs to help your miserable self. Imbe
E pain you? Your mother and your sisters will be used for rituals right before your eyes? He who the lord has made senseless shall remain senseless forever!!
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Prettygirl200(f): 7:18pm On Apr 05
narite:

Sounds like you are talking from experience. Are you?
I won't really say it's from experience, but from what have seen, 80percent of it.
Re: Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts by Prettygirl200(f): 7:22pm On Apr 05
Dyfynezz12:

And when men have money,they should treat women whenever and however they want to treat them
Don't expect any woman to stay with you when u are broke. you lots started it, u start treating a woman like a nobody once u make money, so women are reciprocating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Young Man Demands / What Is The Best Gift To Offer? / Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.