Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? (2127 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29
DiskJokeyManic:

If dis is not a made-up story ND u didn't tell ur friend something like dis, den u re a very very very wicked person😑... I won't pray to have a friend like u😐....

Listen,,,,, a broken relationship is very much better Dan a broken marriage.... If he can take a day off from his work so he can catch her redhanded. Still better. But all in all, make sure u tell him

They aren't married yet. That's why I'm asking for possible ways of letting him know.
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29
tochez24:

Don't tell him any SINGLE thing⚠️

Simps are irrational extremely emotional beings that are even worse than women themselves, he might even add you to his drama if you tell him because they lack masculinity in dealing with issues like real men do!!!

But he's my very good friend. My conscience won't allow me rest.

The only way they learn is through the HARD way⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Leave him alone let him raise another man's children 🙄

Avoid simps like you avoid loose women if you want to live long oga.
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29
Kobicove:
I think you should let your friend find out for himself but you should drop hints for him if you can

Thanks. I'll do that.
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29
pretydiva:
Your friend won’t believe you if you tell him his “Angel” fiancée is cheating on him since you said he’s madly in love with her

Would suggest you gather enough evidence before spilling the bitter pill for him to swallow

The man in question calls her name every time he's discussing how sweet she is. The most annoying thing is that she's my mum's namesake.
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29
Highestpromoton:

Listen to this if you really want to help your friend.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29
BareFacedLies:
Why do you want to go and rock the boat?

Can you swear that your friend does not have a sidechick?

Are u justifying her dirty and wicked act?
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by Chenzee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29
franugo:

So it's okay for the siblings to tell the man? Then how about op tells a sibling who in turn tells the man, would that then be okay by you?

I wonder.
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29
Chenzee:

The man in question calls her name every time he's discussing how sweet she is. The most annoying thing is that she's my mum's namesake.

That lady's toto is still very tight that's why she is sweet grin

That is the type of toto I like to bang grin

But the Hausa guy is very immature, you should never discuss your sexual escapades
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by pretydiva(f): 2:03pm On Mar 29
Chenzee:

That's why you need to gather enough evidence
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by danzaki63: 2:40pm On Mar 29
make a video of her entering the house with the alhaji and show your friend. if you do that you have done your best.
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by SouthSouth1914: 4:32pm On Mar 29
SIMPonPatrol:

Let's put sentiments aside.

Can that guy actually take care of that girl in school and meet 80% of her financial demands from his salary as a security guard in a bank?

Typical Nigerian, can you answer my Qs first?
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by papyjaypaul: 5:28pm On Mar 29
op

Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29
Chenzee:

Are u justifying her dirty and wicked act?

Don't answer my question with another question, just answer the question I asked you first then we take it from there
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29
Chenzee:
He adores this babe. And remember she's his fiancée.

you didnt answer the question: if that was your fiancee, what would you want your friend to do?
Re: How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him? by chatinent: 7:00pm On Mar 29
Chenzee:

Don't you think it will devastate him?

It's safer now than forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.