Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? (436 Views)

As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly? / “I Can Only Date A Man That Earns N250K Monthly And Above” – Young Nigerian Lady / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Xenry: 9:06pm On Mar 28
Hello everyone on Nairaland,

I believe there are self-employed millionaires in this forum, people with different mindsets and different business tips, doing legitimate business and paying their bills on their own. While some may want to keep their source of wealth a secret, I believe others are willing to share theirs and help others today.

There are many things we can do to make money, both online and offline, without having to go out and look for a job, especially in today's time when mobile phones and the internet play a major role in the business sector.

There are many small businesses out there that can help you pay your bills by yourself, but if you don't know about them, you won't realize they exist unless someone tells you. That's why I want us to motivate each other today. The little tips you are about to share will make a big difference in someone's life today.

So, how much do you earn monthly and how do you earn it?

Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Xenry: 9:06pm On Mar 28
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28
Let's start from u
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by chatinent: 10:57pm On Mar 28
₦30k.
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Proserpina: 10:57pm On Mar 28
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Xenry: 12:40am On Mar 29
Proserpina:
10k cry cry cry
So you earn 10k monthly?
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:58am On Mar 29
Are you a kidnapper?
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:00am On Mar 29
We wey no come get job kwanu wetin we wan do like this.

Abeg make una no use frustration
Re: How Much Do You Make Daily Or Monthly, And How? by Xenry: 2:34pm On Mar 29
SIMPonPatrol:
Are you a kidnapper?
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Scary Moment As Fire Performer Mistakenly Catches Fire During Event In Nigeria / Enjoy Your Valentine With This Little Piece / Dangerous And Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.