Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison (32697 Views)

Bank Of America Urges Nigeria To Hike Interest Rate To 25.5% To Curb Inflation / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Are Getting Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Olachase(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28
Even inside well all is well
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Parydelegate: 9:23pm On Mar 28
Ok
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Number1benue: 9:24pm On Mar 28
Agba hushpuppi........this one senior hushpuppi far far

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28
Last last crypto is a scam. Its not been used for any day to day activity. I have crypto but to me its still a ponzi

6 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by makuoani: 9:25pm On Mar 28
Please someone should help me with 1k I have not eaten all day pls 7012356149 opay
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by amira100: 9:26pm On Mar 28
Crypto yahoo guru grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by EreluRoz: 9:27pm On Mar 28
Crypto, 99% of people doing it are scammers but they hate it whenever I say it here.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Goldbw122(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28
wow
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by CountinBlessins(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28
And that's the end for Solomon Grundy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by adicius: 9:31pm On Mar 28
If you believe in, or invest in crypto currency, then you are a certified mumu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Hezzyluv: 9:32pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

In all the Binance and crypto wahala in Nigeria, I have learnt one important lesson.

If Nigeria ever goes to war, some Nigerians will never support Nigeria. They'd rather support foreigners and jubilate if Nigeria collapses.

Imagine the attack on the presidency and CBN when CBN went after Binance.

Imagine the attack on Nigeria when the Binance executive escaped.

We must always unite in defense of our country.

Check the American media whether anyone would support Sam Bankman-Fried. You won't find any. But Nigeria?

Why are we always our own enemies?

Baba...
Medias are also part of our problem here. They are not in anyway helping matters at all.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by lastkingsman: 9:32pm On Mar 28
I have a strong feeling he stashed some serious sotashis (bitcoins) somewhere safe to enjoy after 25 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by inoki247: 9:32pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
This guy is fvcking rich.. Why engage in illegal activities again that will make your customers lose trust in you...

Guys, pls I want to download the latest reigning song but I don't know the search keyword.. I think it's a south African or other African country language sha...

They are using it for dancing challenge recently

tshwala bami..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by ehikwe22: 9:32pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

In all the Binance and crypto wahala in Nigeria, I have learnt one important lesson.

If Nigeria ever goes to war, some Nigerians will never support Nigeria. They'd rather support foreigners and jubilate if Nigeria collapses.

Check the American media whether anyone would support Sam Bankman-Fried. You won't find any. But Nigeria?

Did America blame FTX for all the economic problems facing America?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Freshfish4: 9:34pm On Mar 28
Sam do you know that Bankman just Fried.

Which Bankman?

Sam Bankman Fried nah
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Zeezenho: 9:35pm On Mar 28
99thEnemy:
grin
Just be a good boy so that you can avoid nutraloaf most of the time. grin

25 years will just be like a breeze grin

He will do max of 5 years with good conduct and therapies.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Johnjustice: 9:35pm On Mar 28
Crypto is the biggest scam of this century, only the players win.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Zeezenho: 9:37pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

Which country is there a country? May be there was a country.

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Lawdavmessi: 9:37pm On Mar 28
Jasem Micheal is next....AAS defrauded alot of people in the name of Cyprto investment.

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Benwallt(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28
This one is a hero in obidients camp. Useless people from top to bottom

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by blowjohn(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28
He got fried, finally.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by deltaF0SS: 9:38pm On Mar 28
I've noticed fraud almost-always gets a lighter sentence than say murda, talk about justice ๐Ÿค”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Zeezenho: 9:38pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

Which country is there a country? May be there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Sleekfingers: 9:38pm On Mar 28
makuoani:
Please someone should help me with 1k I have not eaten all day pls 7012356149 opay

You better go find something to do. And quit online Almajirism . How is anybody's business, if you haven't eaten all week ? Dem say no food for lazy man....

Abi, you better pass those people doing kaya for market?

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Arostar2023: 9:39pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

You must be one of those that have been living off on our national cake. Politicians and their stooges are always quick to preach nationalism and unity when their source of lavish livelihood is threatened. You want to blame crypto for the incompetence of your leaders abi? Or you want Nigerians to clap for the security forces (FG) for the escape of the Binance executive?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by sunsweet33: 9:39pm On Mar 28
Why does this crypto stuff always sound like this funny MMM we used to do before ๐Ÿ˜† everybody was pushing me to do it but I refused, that stuff looks blรดody cursed and evil!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by chopnaira: 9:40pm On Mar 28
Lobatan.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Benwallt(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28
ehikwe22:

Did America blame FTX for all the economic problems facing America?

So, the government should wait till something like this happened. It was a time bomb that was nipped in the bud.

You can't because of one useless Agulu fraudster lost election and pray for my country to burn down

5 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by bluefilm: 9:42pm On Mar 28
This idiot Simp almost crippled the world's economy with his sleazy operation!

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by blowjohn(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28
Pdiddy aka puffy combs aka puff daddy is next.
Feds already raided his homes

"But Kells, the day you put out a hit is the day Diddy admits that he put the hit out that got Pac killed."

Eminem, on the track killshot

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by sunsweet33: 9:43pm On Mar 28
Freshfish4:
Sam do you know that Bankman just Fried.

Which Bankman?

Sam Bankman Fried nah

It seems this guy is Jewish of Ashkenazi origins which means his name pronounced โ€œFreedโ€ not fried cos his ancestors spoke some kind of German-like language.

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:43pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

Very thoughtful comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) / 5 Habits That Kill Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.