Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison (32684 Views)

Bank Of America Urges Nigeria To Hike Interest Rate To 25.5% To Curb Inflation / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Are Getting Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Seunpapa65: 10:29pm On Mar 28
LandMann:

Mumu talk

You want ordinary Nigerians who have been suffering untold hardship to come out and support Nigerian government actions in the name of supporting Nigeria.

What has Nigerian government done to warrant such support?

They have feed you propaganda that Binance is your enemy and you have swallowed it like a typical ignorant slave who has been brainwashed and conditioned to follow the directions of his master.

Behind the scene they are scheming to make life more miserable for the average youth who is educated about finance and crypto.

They know that the rest illiterates can easily be swayed by deceit and propaganda while they continue to plunder the national treasury in order to maintain hold on power.

Which sensible person will support government that kidnaps workers of a company in the name of forcing the company to provide certain information or pay fine?

What is the difference between this disdainful action of surreptitiously kidnapping two foreigners by Nigerian government and the bandits and terrorists in Nigeria who kidnap for ransom?

Tinubu allowed Ribadu and Cardoso to take Nigeria global as a nation that kidnaps people they invite for meetings and parleys. Which sensible persons do you want to support such government?

As bad as Binance is being painted to be, are you aware that Binance still operates even in the US? Do you know that Crypto.com, Robinhood, Coinbase and a host of other crypto exchanges still operate in the USA and across Europe?

These are sensible countries that used proper regulations and oversight to allow crypto and blockchain technology to flourish in their country.

Here, your government is doing everything to ensure the crypto sector in Nigeria doesn't flourish because they fear the freedom it will give to the people.

They will never tell you about the numerous trainings and resources Binance has provided to several government agencies in Nigeria. They will never tell you about the millions of employment opportunity Binance created for Nigerians with their platform.

People like you, whom Buhari referred to as the lazy youths who can't think properly, you sit in your corner to type that Nigerians should come and support Nigerian government. Read all the above and ask yourself if Nigeria and Nigerian government is worth supporting.
U don finish talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Mar 28
emkz:

What is the difference between respond and answer?

how did your one response answer 6 different questions?

1. why should the Nigerians who you say wont support Nigeria support Nigeria?

2. does Nigeria support these Nigerians against bad governance, poverty, insecurity, injustice and unemployment?

3. what was the crime of Binance that made presidency and CBN go after Binance?

4. are you saying "We must always unite in defense of our country" because u love Nigeria or because Tinubu is in power?

5. how are we our own enemies?

6. is it when people speak the truth to power based on the constitution or when people like you blindly support the person in power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by reiddecuti: 10:31pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

In all the Binance and crypto wahala in Nigeria, I have learnt one important lesson.

If Nigeria ever goes to war, some Nigerians will never support Nigeria. They'd rather support foreigners and jubilate if Nigeria collapses.

Imagine the attack on the presidency and CBN when CBN went after Binance.

Imagine the attack on Nigeria when the Binance executive escaped.

We must always unite in defense of our country.

Check the American media whether anyone would support Sam Bankman-Fried. You won't find any. But Nigeria?

Why are we always our own enemies?

We are our own enemies because the government caused it. Between you and I, we know that the fight FG is taking to Binance is to show face. It's never in the interest of the country.

When you have a government that project the interest of the country, the people will rally easily behind them. It's just a simple arithmetic. For now, let the government keep f00lin themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28
emkz:

I will not join you to criticize Nigeria. You can criticize leaders, but criticizing the country is a no no.

Understanding that is fundamental for me to have a conversation with you.

Goodnight.

Nigerian issues is beyond a few leaders it is a system and establishment which didn't start 2day and must be changed.

Great freedom fighter critized their countries, ran way to seek asylum and u are here talking. How many leaders do u want to to criticize and call out when a system is actively working against u?

There is absolutely nothing wrong in criticising ur country if they are wrong. Americans and Europeans do it.

That is how u change and correct the problem by escalating it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by hansomb: 10:33pm On Mar 28
99thEnemy:
grin
Just be a good boy so that you can avoid nutraloaf most of the time. grin

25 years will just be like a breeze grin

it seems u enjoyed lot of nutraloaf while there
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by LandMann: 10:34pm On Mar 28
emkz:

You started your epistle with "Mumu talk".

If you are not a mumu yourself, why are you writing a long epistle to a mumu talk?

What you said is what a typical fool will say.

Compare what I wrote to what you wrote and ask yourself if there's any sense in what you wrote.

Don't call on Nigerians to support a dirty wicked insensitive and corrupt government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by hansomb: 10:35pm On Mar 28
NeoWanZaeed:
Legit Scam

All this crypto and Forex and all
I agree
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by 99thEnemy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28
hansomb:
it seems u enjoyed lot of nutraloaf while there
My travels have never taken me to US soil.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by YesDaddyTill203: 10:37pm On Mar 28
Compared to other scammers, he got a light sentence. Bernie Maddof got 150 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Kingrshd3: 10:40pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

In all the Binance and crypto wahala in Nigeria, I have learnt one important lesson.

If Nigeria ever goes to war, some Nigerians will never support Nigeria. They'd rather support foreigners and jubilate if Nigeria collapses.

Check the American media whether anyone would support Sam Bankman-Fried. You won't find any. But Nigeria?

That's why we are where we are today and not really about bad governan6but bad and unpatriotic citizens with zero love hearted people

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Chuknovski(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28
immortalcrown:
Gagantuan gaga!

Gandugagandusa

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by emkz: 10:42pm On Mar 28
reiddecuti:

We are our own enemies because the government caused it. Between you and I, we know that the fight FG is taking to Binance is to show face. It's never in the interest of the country.

When you have a government that project the interest of the country, the people will rally easily behind them. It's just a simple arithmetic. For now, let the government keep f00lin themselves.

Didn't the same government come from the people? How many of us really hold our government to account? For example, we always assume that everything is rigged against us. How?

What I do here most days is to offer suggestions to the government and criticize those who need criticism but never to talk down on the country. This is the country of my birth and I can only speak fruitfulness to it. Some of my suggestions are considered at the highest levels and that gives me hope that people are trying to make things better.

Now, majority of those crying the most are those who have benefitted from a flawed system which those in charge are trying to correct. Someone said Binance operates in the US. I try not to argue with such people because they are completely ignorant about the heavy regulations these entities face in the US. They think the freedoms in Nigeria are guaranteed elsewhere. For example, the way we trade forex in Nigeria; I have not seen anywhere in the world such a thing is done. Maybe India. Until I go there sha.

I see someone talking about jakpa. The first cultural shock they'd face is that they'd lose their freedoms and be forced to conform to rules and regulations. Because many of them wouldn't be able to, they end up in jail.

You and I can project a positive image of the country. Once we unite in that, the government would fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by emkz: 10:45pm On Mar 28
jaxxy:

Nigerian issues is beyond a few leaders it is a system and establishment which didn't start 2day and must be changed.

Great freedom fighter critized their countries, ran way to seek asylum and u are here talking. How many leaders do u want to to criticize and call out when a system is actively working against u?

There is absolutely nothing wrong in criticising ur country if they are wrong. Americans and Europeans do it.

That is how u change and correct the problem by escalating it.

At the bolded, they criticize their leaders, they never criticize their country.

Please try to understand.

As for the freedom fighters, Martin Luther King Jnr, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X and the others fought against racial segregation; they didn't fight America.

You assume the country is equivalent to the leaders. That is where you are wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by emkz: 10:47pm On Mar 28
LandMann:

What you said is what a typical fool will say.

Compare what I wrote to what you wrote and ask yourself if there's any sense in what you wrote.

Don't call on Nigerians to support a dirty wicked insensitive and corrupt government.

You seem to know a lot of fools.

Don't you think you should change your circle?

1 Like

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by VULCAN(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28
Bro.

You scream too loudly.

Some of us here know you are duplicitous fellow.

You hide behind loving Nigeria but you are a Tinubu supporter.

How can anyone who loves Nigeria support Tinubu?

A man whose wealth is DIRECTLY traceable to the coffers of the state he once led as a governor.

A man who has no morals or ethics behind his activities.

His entire focus Is on winning elections by any means necessary.

Oga, go and sit down.

We have been reading your posts and how you subtly shade every other candidate but Tinubu.

If you have fooled some, not all.

emkz:
Great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by jojothaiv(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28
ChizzyBuna:
I remember seeing this guy's advert on Super Bowl with Steph Curry and Tom Brady
Seeing that advert will make anyone think FTX is legit.

That is why I can NEVER take advertisments endorsed by Celebrities serious...
Be it crypto or Real estate or any product

Celebrities do advert for highest bidder
I fit pay tiwa 12 million to advertise my fake zobo drink
Whether the zobo na real or fake
That one no concern celebrities
Na to collect money and do advert

I really pity people that listen and follow celebrities like mumu.
This is an eye opener...
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by jaephoenix(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

Its because your country was using Binance as a scapegoat when they are actually the culprit.
They have been printing bills and racking up inflation and now they decided to blame binance. Binance has been in existence since 2017 with Nigerians doing p2p since 5 years even when Bubu was there, yet no currency manipulations was reported.
The NGN has regained some steps for some weeks now because they have pumped USD into it and stopped floating the NGN, which was the reason the useless currency was tanking, along with the fact that we aint an export based economy. In fact the only things we export worldwide are criminals and churches.
Remember they have been accusing binance is laundering money and manipulating the currency, which haven't been proven. Now they have decided to use the tax evation excuse. Was Binance a registered entity in Nigeria? No. Are crypto transactions allowed to flow through Nigerian banks? No. So how in the good fvck are they supposed to pay tax to a country their business is prohibited? Which banks/institutions would they go through? Binance was also accused of not registering in Nigeria? Like seriously? Crypto transactions are banned. Even Binance IP (and their cexes IP) is restricted, so how can Nigerians do business(legally) on it? Its like completely blocking a business and expecting the business to register and pay tax.
They will pay in the jurisdiction in which they were registered as a company.
Remember some weeks ago when they said that they had imposed a $10 billion fine on Binance, only for them to chicken out and deny it after the world started laughing at them?
Binance operates as a decentralized organization that doesn't require a registered bank or postal address. For example, former Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has compared Binance to Bitcoin, which also doesn't have a physical office.

You will have to mention what aspect of your outdated Company Income Tax Act (CITA) allows the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to collect tax on the virtual international trading of crypto currency pairs on a platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Earthquakes: 11:15pm On Mar 28
emkz:
Great.

The way you treat people is the way they believe in your cause, we all know that Nigerians have no business being Nigerians but we keep deceiving ourselves.
If for instance if tinubu manages to fix the economy which is not happening the next president will mess it up
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by flexyrule(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28
emkz:

What do you expect me to do; join you in tearing down the country?

No!!

Nigeria has never oppressed me.

Nigeria gave me extremely cheap and good education.

My parents were middle class and we never lacked.

Nigeria gave me good healthcare. I had two surgeries in Nigeria, one near my eye (which was free) and another one on my phalanges (which cost me only 8,000 naira for hospital supply).

Can you point out how many people were killed in Lekki tollgate?

Nigeria has not weaponized poverty against Nigerians. As many of you are running away, Chinese, Indians and Lebanese are rushing to Nigeria because they see a goldmine.

I am Nigerian. Nigeria has not abused me. I am grateful to be Nigerian.

By the Grace of God, Nigeria will get better for all of us, including those who never wish anything good upon the country?
You're just CAPPING!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by emkz: 11:25pm On Mar 28
VULCAN:
Bro.

You scream too loudly.

Some of us here know you are duplicitous fellow.

You hide behind loving Nigeria but you are a Tinubu supporter.

How can anyone who loves Nigeria support Tinubu?

A man whose wealth is DIRECTLY traceable to the coffers of the state he once led as a governor.

A man who has no morals or ethics behind his activities.

His entire focus Is on winning elections by any means necessary.

Oga, go and sit down.

We have been reading your posts and how you subtly shade every other candidate but Tinubu.

If you have fooled some, not all.

What exactly is wrong in supporting Tinubu? It is my choice and democracy gives me freedom to make that choice. Do I care about who you support? No!

I support Tinubu. I supported Buhari. I supported Jonathan. I supported Yar'adua. I supported Obasanjo. I supported Abdusallam. I sadly supported Abacha, I supported Shonekan. I supported IBB. I supported Buhari/Idiagbon...you get the drift.

Guess what? In the unlikely event you ever become president, I shall support you as well, with God giving us life. Do you know why?

Because I want Nigeria to succeed.

I have no intention to fool anyone as I respect my fellow man to disregard him that way. But you'd assume I am trying to fool people because that is exactly what you'd try to do.

Do not judge me by your standard.

PS: Thank you for making time to read my submissions. It is good to know you find interest and you had to confess @ bolded even if you don't like what I say most times. I hope to buy you a drink some day on a good note as I harbour no malice towards anyone.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Arostar2023: 11:27pm On Mar 28
emkz:

Your premise that I must be one of those living off our national cake is odious. I don't work for government and I have never worked for government. I am also not a stooge of any politician, nor do I live lavishly. But you'd assume so because you are always suspicious based on your own personal limitations.

I always urge Nigerians to travel outside Nigeria even if to other African countries. Until we do that, we won't understand what we have in one another. When we see the value in one another, we'd join hands to protect our collective enclave.

When the Binance executive escaped, we unite in support of our government against them for economic sabotage. You are also part of leadership. Offer suggestions, decent criticisms and love your country.

You gain nothing from pulling down your country.

Forgive me for committing the fallacy of hasty generalization. Going by what we have experienced over the years as a nation, from successive regimes. The only call I will heed from any patriot is the call for true change (revolution) not propping up incompetent and undeserving government officials all in the name of patriotism.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Blacklion3: 11:38pm On Mar 28
inoki247:

tshwala bami..
you sabi
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by LandMann: 11:38pm On Mar 28
emkz:

You seem to know a lot of fools.

Don't you think you should change your circle?

You and the other zombié called frestuffng are two fools that I know. It'd be great if you two stop propagating propaganda on nl political threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by emkz: 11:48pm On Mar 28
Arostar2023:

Forgive me for committing the fallacy of hasty generalization. Going by what we have experienced over the years as a nation, from successive regimes. The only call I will heed from any patriot is the call for true change (revolution) not propping up incompetent and undeserving government officials all in the name of patriotism.

Its okay. It happens when emotions lead instead of logic; we must try to find a balance. I once abused someone here with some nasty words which I regretted the next morning. I came back to apologize to him and he apologized too.

I don't think a revolution is the answer, because the Nigerian environment is ethnically and religiously fragile. In slme countries in Africa where they had revolution, the countries ended up failing badly. For example, Sudan and Libya.

What we need in Nigeria is citizens' political consciousness to hold government to account. For example, citizens united against police brutality in 2020, but bungled it due to inexperience, when they refused to withdraw from the streets as it was unclear what they were protesting after SARS was disbanded. What could have happened was leave the streets and regroup into a formidable political party to break the hegemony of the political urchins and take control of government through elections. I bet you, any government afterwards would be afraid of the people.

Even recently, it emerged that President Tinubu gave funds for lawmakers to provide food for their people. Most of the lawmakers sat on the funds. Some people called on Tinubu to probe them. I felt disgusted. Imagine if youths unite and challenge their senators, I swear those senators would sit up.

How many of you are in your senators' whatsapp groups? How many of you are on Facebook and Twitter following your senators or governors and challenging them? I was on my senator's facebook everyday and challenging him. He blocked me eventually. Would I vote for him again? Never!

Let us unite and speak with one voice against leaders who do the wrong things. We lack focus, which is why we tear down the country instead of facing the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by emkz: 11:48pm On Mar 28
LandMann:

You and the other zombié called frestuffng are two fools that I know. It'd be great if you two stop propagating propaganda on nl political threads.

I wish you well.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Bolaji38(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
This guy is fvcking rich.. Why engage in illegal activities again that will make your customers lose trust in you...

Guys, pls I want to download the latest reigning song but I don't know the search keyword.. I think it's a south African or other African country language sha...

They are using it for dancing challenge recently

Adiwele (feat. Kabza De Small & Dj Maphorisa) by Young Stunna
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by God2man2again(m): 12:30am On Mar 29
At the end, what happens?

Fraud!

This is called as the Bible says,

The deceitfulness of riches.

Many have coveted after and have made a ship recked of their souls.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Hawkler: 12:52am On Mar 29
Tolumiide:
From top to bottom
Buhari magic was.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:54am On Mar 29
emkz:
Great.

You are making two dumb comparison here.

How is Nigerian's atrocities with Binance in any way the same as the atrocious this man committed against the entire Crypto industry??

Crypto and Binance has fed more Nigerians than your government ever would.

Na the useless government wey dey scam you on a daily basis you want dey support instead of a legit means of livelihood though out by a group of innovative men just because they are not Nigerians?

FG wanted to exploit Binance and you are even more ignorant if you don't know this already
Think bro!
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by Konquest: 1:07am On Mar 29
nlfpmod:

NEW YORK (AP) — Crypto entrepreneur Sam Bankman-Fried was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison for a massive fraud on hundreds of thousands of customers that unraveled with the collapse of FTX, once one of the world’s most popular platforms for exchanging digital currency.

U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan delivered a blistering analysis of Bankman-Fried and his crimes before announcing a sentence that was half of what prosecutors sought and less than a quarter of the 105 years recommended by the court’s Probation officers.

“There is absolutely no doubt that Mr. Bankman-Fried’s name right now is pretty much mud around the world,” Kaplan said of the 32-year-old man who once seemed atop the cryptocurrency world before his businesses collapsed in November 2022, leaving customers, investors and lenders short over $11 billion, which the judge ordered him to forfeit.

He was convicted in November of fraud and conspiracy — a dramatic fall from a crest of success that included a Super Bowl advertisement and celebrity endorsements from stars like quarterback Tom Brady, basketball star Stephen Curry and comedian Larry David.

Kaplan imposed the sentence in the same Manhattan courtroom where, four months previously, Bankman-Fried testified that he had intended to revolutionize the emerging cryptocurrency market with his innovative and altruistic ideas, not steal. The judge said Bankman-Fried repeatedly committed perjury when he told lies from the witness stand.

Kaplan said the sentence reflected “that there is a risk that this man will be in position to do something very bad in the future. And it’s not a trivial risk at all.” He added that it was “for the purpose of disabling him to the extent that can appropriately be done for a significant period of time.”

Kaplan said he would advise the Federal Bureau of Prisons to send Bankman-Fried to a medium-security prison near San Francisco because his notoriety, his association with vast wealth, his autism and social awkwardness are likely to make him especially vulnerable at a high-security facility.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Nicolas Roos had recommended a prison sentence of 40 to 50 years, saying it was the only way to ensure “the defendant doesn’t do it again.”

“The defendant victimized tens of thousands of people and companies, across several continents, over a period of multiple years. He stole money from customers who entrusted it to him; he lied to investors; he sent fabricated documents to lenders; he pumped millions of dollars in illegal donations into our political system; and he bribed foreign officials. Each of these crimes is worthy of a lengthy sentence,” prosecutors had said in a court filing.

Prosecutors said Bankman-Fried misappropriated billions of dollars to fuel his quest for influence and dominance in the new industry, and had illegally used money from FTX depositors to cover his expenses, which included purchasing luxury properties in the Caribbean, bribes to Chinese officials and private planes.

Kaplan agreed with prosecutors Thursday that Bankman-Fried should not get leniency just because some investors and customers might get some of their losses back. He noted that customers lost about $8 billion, investors lost $1.7 billion and lenders were shorted by $1.3 billion.

Given a chance to speak, Bankman-Fried stood and apologized in a rambling statement, saying: “A lot of people feel really let down. And they were very let down. And I’m sorry about that. I’m sorry about what happened at every stage.”

He added, “My useful life is probably over. It’s been over for a while now, from before my arrest.”

Bankman-Fried, wearing his khaki-colored prison uniform and chained at the ankles, seemed to briefly get emotional as he spoke for about 20 minutes, expressing regret about “a lot of mistakes” but casting some of the blame onto others. His trademark messy and bushy hair had returned from the trimmer look he displayed at trial.

The judge later criticized those remarks, saying he expressed “never a word of remorse for the commission of terrible crimes.”

Defense lawyer Marc Mukasey said his client was misunderstood.

“Sam was not a ruthless financial serial killer who set out every morning to hurt people,” Mukasey said. “Sam Bankman-Fried doesn’t make decisions with malice in his heart. He makes decisions with math in his head.”

https://apnews.com/article/sam-bankman-fried-ftx-cryptocurrency-sentencing-sbf-d7bb1a5e94b4c22039d74dfeab1a2ff1
Sam Bankman-Fried and his team operated with very week corporate work ethics tbh.
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by FuckingNaira: 2:31am On Mar 29
Re: Crypto King, Sam Bankman-Fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison by seanery: 3:22am On Mar 29
Mitsurugi:
King Sam the Bankman has been Fried 😂😂😂

I know wat u did there. But God dey sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.