Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,300 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom (1507 Views)

How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 10:02pm On Mar 28
I'm writing this in pain I've lost my dad since I was a kid ,my mum is the only one I have left and we've been pushing it together
The reason I'm writing this is because my mum has been very sick since Monday,she has typhoid because I called a nurse to attend to her and she requested for 25k treatment fee, the problem now is I don't have no money to treat her ,I can barely feed her even myself because I currently don't have a job,I'm very confused at the moment I'm writing this to seek for any assistance any good Samaritan who can help with nurse bill because I'm thinking of stealing but I'm afraid I don't want to hurt anybody or put myself into trouble that's why I'm voicing out please help me I'm confuse and nobody want to help I've been all around
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 10:04pm On Mar 28
You can kindly reach out to me on my phone number for any assistance
09064403864 or my account number 5006323232 standard chartered
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28
bizzy500:
I'm writing this in pain I've lost my dad since I was a kid ,my mum is the only one I have left and we've been pushing it together
The reason I'm writing this is because my mum has been very sick since Monday,she has typhoid because I called a nurse to attend to her and she requested for 25k treatment fee, the problem now is I don't have no money to treat her ,I can barely feed her even myself because I currently don't have a job,I'm very confused at the moment I'm writing this to seek for any assistance any good Samaritan who can help with nurse bill because I'm thinking of stealing but I'm afraid I don't want to hurt anybody or put myself into trouble that's why I'm voicing out please help me I'm confuse and nobody want to help I've been all around

let me understand what you are saying: so you have NO siblings that can help; NO uncles/aunts or NO family members that can help; NO Neighbors that can help; NO work colleagues and NO school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY whatsoever in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story?!

6 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by okoroemeka(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28
bizzy500:
pls if you are thinking about stealing make sure you are not in the southeast or southsouth because those guys out there have no joy, they will totally roast you like Christmas
goat if you are caught,you are warned

5 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by DiskJokeyManic: 11:51pm On Mar 28
X
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by DiskJokeyManic: 11:54pm On Mar 28
MrBrownJay1:

let me understand what you are saying: so you have NO siblings that can help; NO uncles/aunts or NO family members that can help; NO Neighbors that can help; no work colleagues or school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY whatsoever in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story?!

U've said it all.... I have notin else to say to him

2 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by Bankowner: 2:05am On Mar 29
I can barely feed her even myself because I currently don't have a job, I'm very confused at the moment I'm writing this to seek for any assistance any good Samaritan who can help with nurse bill because I'm thinking of stealing but I'm afraid I don't want to hurt anybody or put myself into trouble

Your comment, bolded and in red, is enough for me not to help.
You're telling me you cannot think of doing any menial work to raise money to feed yourself and your mom but you can think of stealing. You think stealing is easy work? How lazy can you be?
The people you're asking money from, did they steal it or work for it?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 6:36am On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:

let me understand what you are saying: so you have NO siblings that can help; NO uncles/aunts or NO family members that can help; NO Neighbors that can help; NO work colleagues and NO school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY whatsoever in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story?!
I'm the only son but I have family members but they are useless always coming up with excuses,you know how Nigerians people are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 6:38am On Mar 29
Bankowner:

Your comment, bolded and in red, is enough for me not to help.
You're telling me you cannot think of doing any menial work to raise money to feed yourself and your mom but you can think of stealing. You think stealing is easy work? How lazy can you be?
The people you're asking money from, did they steal it or work for it?
I'm just expressing my mind I'm frustrated you can't blame me when you are push to the wall and no one to help ,I can't do it if I can I won't be here asking for help,even I'm currently using small phone I'm only using my friend phone to post this ,I have to walk to the next street to use his phone
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 6:40am On Mar 29
DiskJokeyManic:

U've said it all.... I have notin else to say to him
you know how Nigerian people are they won't help you despite them having,this is the world we now live in
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 6:42am On Mar 29
Please any good soul should help me out in this situation...May God not allow us to have a problem bigger than us
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 6:43am On Mar 29
okoroemeka:
pls if you are thinking about stealing make sure you are not in the southeast or southsouth because those guys out there have no joy, they will totally roast you like Christmas
goat if you are caught,you are warned
I can't I'm just saying,I'm not like that just different thinking coming tru my head
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by DiskJokeyManic: 8:39am On Mar 29
bizzy500:
you know how Nigerian people are they won't help you despite them having,this is the world we now live in

If u don't have friends, relatives or even extended families who can assist you with ordinary 25K in this trying times, then u need to check yourself.

Your story is not adding up to me...

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 8:50am On Mar 29
DiskJokeyManic:

If u don't have friends, relatives or even extended families who can assist you with ordinary 25K in this trying times, then u need to check yourself.

Your story is not adding up to me...
ordinary?If its ordinary will i be here,i have ask even my enemy for area everybody dey talk say dey no get.i knw if i ask you to assist u self go talk say u no get even when u hav dat how alot of people re.if you are will to assist u can but please stop all dis becuz of other people that might help thanks.i just use the last 900 on me to get her pap and drug tablet but the nurse said she need drip and injection
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 8:58am On Mar 29
Please help me. dont let me lose her,we wont lose our parent when its not yet time
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 9:38am On Mar 29
Why is the world so cruel with no one to help.im sad please help me out
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by pansophist(m): 9:58am On Mar 29
If you enter market right now and decide to offload goods from container, or do referral for businesses (also called "oso ahia" In Igbo), you'll easily raise the funds.

The above hustle are examples of hustle that requires no capital or certification, and only depends on your strength, no ego and time.

Rushing online to beg strangers is low class. Most importantly, if you've been hustling for like since last year, you'll already form a group of friends who helps each other's in difficult situations like this. That's the meaning of "making hay while the sun shine".

To crown it all, you're now contemplating to go and steal, so we will beg you not to go and steal and give you money? Lol. Go and hustle, it's the cure of all these. Drop off your ego, it's the only thing stopping you most likely.

Because if you get the donations for your mum, it's not the end. Expense is never ending and you'll always see begging as a source of income. Job is the answer to your problems, not begging strangers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 1:23pm On Mar 29
I have a small job im doing but it will take me weeks to get 25k.and this is something i need urgently for her health plus i cant leave her because im the only one taking care of her.its not easy unless u are in my shoe.people like talking as if its just simple i wont be here if its simple i dont like begging and this will be my last .i just pray a good soul can locate me and help out seeing her laying down always get me scared and worried i pray God sees me tru dis
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by Johnwrite(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29
What is the matter
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 5:00pm On Mar 29
Johnwrite:
What is the matter
sir my mum has been sick i need assistance for drip and injection
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 5:03pm On Mar 29
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 5:05pm On Mar 29
Please i still need a good heart to help me out 20k left for the treatment
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29
bizzy500:
I'm the only son but I have family members but they are useless always coming up with excuses,you know how Nigerians people are

if your own family are willing to let your mum die because of 25k then it says a lot about you or your mum.

BTW so you have NO pastor/imam that can help; NO tight friends that can help;NO neighbors that can help; NO work colleagues and NO school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY whatsoever in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story?!
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by Emmanuel30a2: 6:22pm On Mar 29
bizzy500:
You can kindly reach out to me on my phone number for any assistance
09064403864 or my account number 5006323232 standard chartered
This one no sabi, when people are looking for whom to kill to be rich; you have one within your reach and you are here doing like a leech, looking for who to teach or who to preach...to him/her how to be rich...
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 10:09pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:

if your own family are willing to let your mum die because of 25k then it says a lot about you or your mum.

BTW so you have NO pastor/imam that can help; NO tight friends that can help;NO neighbors that can help; NO work colleagues and NO school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY whatsoever in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story?!
should I text you my address will you come if I do or do you wish to talk to my mum,you can meet your helper anywhere you know people like you are the ones I've meeting you have nothing to offer only stories,I will say our family are not that financially buoyant and I'm not impressed with there behaviors either but life goes on ,I'm not happy doing what I'm doing I'm sad with no one to turn the world is full of people like you,some stranger are more useful than family members
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 10:09pm On Mar 29
Emmanuel30a2:
This one no sabi, when people are looking for whom to kill to be rich; you have one within your reach and you are here doing like a leech, looking for who to teach or who to preach...to him/her how to be rich...
are u telling me to kill my mum
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 10:12pm On Mar 29
Please I'm here to express my mind and seek for any kind heart to help me with this unwanted situation but if you think you can't help please stay away with unnecessary quote and don't add to my unhappiness thanks.please I still need 20k to give to the nurse ,please help me out
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by Emmanuel30a2: 6:20am On Mar 30
bizzy500:
are u telling me to kill my mum
This one never learn...
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 9:46am On Mar 30
Emmanuel30a2:
This one never learn...
you are evil
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 9:46am On Mar 30
Please help me
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by Emmanuel30a2: 10:00am On Mar 30
bizzy500:
you are evil
So, you know devil?
Re: Please Help,i Don't Want To Loose My Mom by bizzy500: 12:24pm On Mar 30
So far ive been able to raise 10k the nurse said she will start d treatment once its 15k atleast im relief and i thank mr samuel please if you have d power to assit please help me out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Heart Is On Fire ! / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.(2) / Can Someone Really Differntiate Love From Lust With Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.