Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind (9023 Views)

Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by hope1292: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Hi nairalanders I'm new here though but i just have to share my story with you guys, i have this girl i met 6 years ago and since then we have been dating, but i noticed she is this kind of person that finds it so hard to say sorry even when she is wrong.

we live together and sometimes we fight for days and i still end up begging for her offense.

she talks back at me in any slight argument, like i playfully hit her and the next thing i get the heaviest slap of my life, I get challenged in every argument like she stands face to face with me like she can beat me

Last week my mom came to visit though we just had an argument before the visit but i expected her to keep it cool with my mom, but opposite was the case, she was not even listening to what my mom was saying instead she focused on zeeworld Then i was still trying to calm myself.

Mom complained about the AC she was feeling cold, i expected her to switch off the AC but she was still all glued to the TV. i got angry and asked if she didn't hear what my MOM said.

instead she got up and try to challenge me nd i got so angry and gave her a slap and the next thing she gave me close to 3 slaps nd i guess i had no other choice than to give her the beating of her life.

Sometimes i beg for sex and i try to force her she insult me nd hit me too

Now to the point, I'm tired of this girl i feel like 6 years in a relationship wasted because i don't see my future in her, I beg for sex, i get insulted, she tends to embarrass me anywhere even in front of her friends, though i love her and she loves me too.

Please nairalanders i need advice I'm tired, i have talked to her, my mom have talked to her, it's just her way and I'm not sure she can control it, i hate to hit or beat girls but she wants to turn me to one, she even stored my name with woman beater since then

This same girl i bought her an iPhone X nd gave her old phone to my MOM Without telling her nd i got the insult of my life

Please i need advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Mraphel: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2019
You should have seen the signs bf u married her ..i will advice you not to slap or beat her again, go get a divorce instead. Beating or slapping her will make you d bad guy or a beast.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by warrenweste(m): 1:13am On Dec 24, 2019
Are you asking these for real or just trolling? angry

30 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by iCauseTrouble: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2019
U bought iPhone X for her and gave her old phone to your mum - Omo ale ni e shocked

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Starboytwo(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Here's my advice

Tomorrow morning just die

You have failed all men, sorry everything masculine

51 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Starboytwo(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
U bought iPhone X for her and gave her old phone to your mum - Omo ale ni e shocked
you did not say it well, jati jati suppose dey inside...

U give am 1 slap, and she gi you 3 slaps, tiri slaps

Unless she be Brock Lesnar sha

50 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:20am On Dec 24, 2019
I just feel like twisting your neck now. Weak ass homo sapien.

38 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 24, 2019
One of them grin

Bro, your script sucks!

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by kurupt1: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2019
I'm beginning to suspect that some people are cooking up Males Lamentations threads for reasons best known to them

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by KevMitnick: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2019
She doesn't have any value for you or the relationship. What of her family? Her mother or father, why can't you talk to them about her instead. Two things are involved :
1. Why the hell are you still dating after 6 years? You may be responsible for her actions. She is probably tired of telling you she wants to get married and she has been patient enough with you for keeping her like your wife when you haven't married her yet. Fix the date of your wedding and watch if she will change or not. I believe she will. She is protesting with her behaviour.
2. If she is just naturally stubborn and disrespectful, then you need to teach her a lesson, she knows you love her and won't leave her even if she does all those things. So shock her, ignore her completely until she gets the message. Don't give her money or anything and when she complains, get very angry and tell her to go, stand your ground oh don't be a puzzy azz nigga until she comes to her senses.

You are seeing tell tale signs of a woman that will ruin your life, give you hypertension and probably stab you one day and you are asking for what to do.

I hope konji will allow you to man up though. I don't know about that and can't help you with that either.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by pansophist(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2019
No one can make you a slave without your consent. She started this bit by bit, and your reaction showed her that you have no self-respect and will tolerate even her most despicable behaviour. And stop saying she loves you, because from what you described up there, she cant possibly love you. From the look of things, its high likely that she is with you for your provider status, since despite her bad behaviours you rewarded her with iPhone x and the main breadwinner of her sustenance

You've positioned yourself to be a lucrative idiot with no sense of worth, and she has you by the balls. Now ask yourself this question, what benefit does she contributes to your life? If she insults you, freely award you dose of slaps, disrespect you and your mum, withhold sex, doesn't contributes financially to your relationship, then please tell me how exactly she is beneficial to you? You're the prize here, but so foolish that you have to bring this to nairaland for strangers to solve, where are your balls? Tufiakwa.

No one will treat you better than you treat yourself, respect is deserved not freely given. You should leave her, because she will never respect you regardless if you toughen up. The numerous slaps your face has been blessed with can not be undone, and she sill resent you deeply because you cant even stand up for yourself, talk more of standing up for your family to the outside world.

She may not articulate this, but she will hate the fact that a weak man like you is what she could settle with. Chances are, she is on the lookout for a better option, and once he shows up, your sorry ass will be dumped as you'll have outlived your usefulness. Have an abundance mindset and move on, there are millions of girls out there. You are suffering from 'oneitis', and you need to put yourself out there, and see that truly, you've been suffering all these while.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by shege45: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2019
leave that girl. its better late than never
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Gracespecial101(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2019
And she is your Girlfriend of 6 years now
You saw all this things and you kept quiet since, so it is now your eyes are now clear and you want to dump her abi.

The both of you are not even serious sef

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by WorWorBoy: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:
Hi nairalanders I'm new here though but i just have to share my story with you guys, i have this girl i met 6 years ago and since then we have been dating, but i noticed she is this kind of person that finds it so hard to say sorry even when she is wrong.

we live together and sometimes we fight for days and i still end up begging for her offense.

she talks back at me in any slight argument like i playfully hit her and the next thing i get the heaviest slap of my life, I get challenged in every argument like she stands face to face with me like she can beat me

Last week my mom came to visit though we just had an argument before the visit but i expected her to keep it cool with my mom, but opposite was the case, she was not even listening to what my mom was saying instead she focused on zeeworld Then i was still trying to calm myself.

Mom complained about the AC she was feeling cold, i expected her to switch off the AC but she was still all glued to the TV. i got angry and asked if she didn't hear what my MOM said.

instead she got up and try to challenge me nd i got so angry and gave her a slap and the next thing she gave me close to 3 slaps nd i guess i had no other choice than to give her the beating of her life.

Now to the point, I'm tired of this girl i feel like 6 years in a relationship wasted because i don't see my future in her, I beg for sex, i get insulted, she tends to embarrass me anywhere even in front of her friends, though i love her and she loves me too.

Please nairalanders i need advice I'm tired, i have talked to her, my mom have talked to her, it's just her way and I'm not sure she can control it, i hate to hit or beat girls but she wants to turn me to one, she even stored my name with woman beater since then

This same girl i bought her an iPhone X nd gave her old phone to my MOM Without telling her nd i got the insult of my life

Please i need advice
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by daddytime(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2019
All these fake monikers with numerics behind them, with their trumped-up fake ass stories.

It's either they are new to the forum or registered a new moniker to post the fake stories, and they are hell as fukk bound for the fp.

Make una continue o

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Martinez39(m): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2019
A side of me suspects you are troll, another side suspects you are being sincere. Anyway, use your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Martinez39(m): 2:17am On Dec 24, 2019
kurupt1:
I'm beginning to suspect that some people are cooking up Males Lamentations threads for reasons best known to them
I am beginning to suspect too even though what the op describes happens in reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by JamieLannister: 2:22am On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
U bought iPhone X for her and gave her old phone to your mum - Omo ale ni e jati jati shocked

OP, I cannot reiterate this more. And you're here seeking for advice? You have failed all manhood. I mean you're seeing the signs abi na writing on the wall and yet you're ignoring it. Marry her kind and see how she turns your home into a living hell. I don't understand why people still endure and stick with toxic relationships. What exactly are you hoping for?
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Charleys: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2019
How hard it is for you to tell her to pack her bags.

You've started begging for sex? Hahaha the trap.

You know you can get that sex if you truly want it by cheating on her.

Tell your mother you need a woman to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by iTearHerToto: 2:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Bro you're dating Brock Lesner.

hope1292:

Now to the point, I'm tired of this girl i feel like 6 years in a relationship wasted because i don't see my future in her, I beg for sex, i get insulted, she tends to embarrass me anywhere even in front of her friends, though i love her and she loves me too .
Wait! Did I just read that
[img]https:///view/wait-what-gif-7628062.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by atilla(m): 3:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Very interesting story.

Op u made my day
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:27am On Dec 24, 2019
You allowed her to treated you like lawma load to the point that she had up her to your mum.set a line btw your mum and excesses
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

she talks back at me in any slight argument, like i playfully hit her and the next thing i get the heaviest slap of my life, I get challenged in every argument like she stands face to face with me like she can beat me

Please i need advice

Girl friend kwa?
Living with a girl that is not a wife yet.
You're operating under a curse.
Discharge her or go ans marry her formally.

The rate at which decency is fast disappearing is alarming. Six years..living with a girl friend?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by femi4: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

Please i need advice
shocked You are a disgrace to manhood

I see no future in the relationship, one of you will end up killing the other if you eventually got married

The relationship is toxic, lack respect and already strained

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 24, 2019
if this story is really true in the way ur so called gf treats you that means u no just get level at all cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by zed7: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Surely these stories guys narrate here can't be true. Who exactly are these effeminate men? You are being abused emotionally and even physically and you are still asking what to do?
Please take her to the registry immediately. Get married to her, since you're both in love.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by CAPSLOCKED: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

WOMEN NEVER SAY SORRY BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NEVER WRONG. IF AFTER 6 YEARS SHE HASN'T STARTED TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER ACTIONS, YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN FOR A LONG RIDE, AND WILL PROBABLY DIE YOUNG ALONG WITH OTHER MEN WHO HAVE DIED FROM MARRYING PROBLEMATIC WIVES.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by Oshin56(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2019
Op try and use your senses you have not get married to each other devil don they show faces and don't be deceived she hasn't show the beast in her try and do marriage(court wedding) that's when you will know that if you leave with a mad woman, someone is reliable to die young and to avoid the story that touches it's advisable for you to quite that thing called relationship and look for the one that's OK with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by DenreleDave(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2019
hope1292:

Please i need advice

1st thing, where do u guy come across this kind of ladies sef?

2. If she save ur name with woman beater, save hers with man beater

3. U bought a new phone for ur GF not wife and gave ur GF used phone to ur mum dt sweated and suffer ontop ur head, I don't think ur mother prayers will work for u again.. Even if she doesn't know, her spirit knows

4. That lady is ur cross, you shall not separate from her, u shall be together for the rest of ur life, in peace, In beating and in anytin anytin... You cannot chop a lady for 6yrs and say u r not doing again. If u can tolerate her for 6yrs, u can do far better from.

5. Tell us the name of the lady with her picture, so dt guys like us wunt come across her..

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by willanderson: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2019
pansophist:
No one can make you a slave without your consent. She started this bit by bit, and your reaction showed her that you have no self-respect and will tolerate even her most despicable behaviour. And stop saying she loves you, because from what you described up there, she cant possibly love you. From the look of things, its high likely that she is with you for your provider status, since despite her bad behaviours you rewarded her with iPhone x and the main breadwinner of her sustenance

You've positioned yourself to be a lucrative idiot with no sense of worth, and she has you by the balls. Now ask yourself this question, what benefit does she contributes to your life? If she insults you, freely award you dose of slaps, disrespect you and your mum, withhold sex, doesn't contributes financially to your relationship, then please tell me how exactly she is beneficial to you? You're the prize here, but so foolish that you have to bring this to nairaland for strangers to solve, where are your balls? Tufiakwa.

No one will treat you better than you treat yourself, respect is deserved not freely given. You should leave her, because she will never respect you regardless if you toughen up. The numerous slaps your face has been blessed with can not be undone, and she sill resent you deeply because you cant even stand up for yourself, talk more of standing up for your family to the outside world.

She may not articulate this, but she will hate the fact that a weak man like you is what she could settle with. Chances are, she is on the lookout for a better option, and once he shows up, your sorry ass will be dumped as you'll have outlived your usefulness. Have an abundance mindset and move on, there are millions of girls out there. You are suffering from 'oneitis', and you need to put yourself out there, and see that truly, you've been suffering all these while.

you ve said it all. @OP you are dating a narcisist. my two cents dont ignore the red flags. quit before its too late.
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by reservd(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2019
Mraphel:
You should have seen the signs bf u married her ..i will advice you not to slap or beat her again, go get a divorce instead. Beating or slapping her will make you d bad guy or a beast.
Are they married?
Re: My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind by BilltheDON(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Hummmm... People de suffer for relationships oooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning / A Thread For Virgins. / Juju For Love! Any Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.