Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police (26964 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Sermwell(m): 9:04am On Mar 29
Bobby4090:
So why was he declared wanted in the first place. Was it that he fled his palace or went into hiding immediately after the killings. Because I see no reason why a traditional ruler will be declared wanted in his own domain and up till now hasn't returned.
You don't know how to read that's why you're asking this silly question!! Just rushing to comment!! Lazy rat! grin
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Babinski: 9:05am On Mar 29
Mrdecent:
I hope they will not make the mistake to torture him to death going by the anger in the rank and files of the military over the death of these gallant officers.
A man that has been living in London couldn't have been that barbaric.

The military must have seen something before declaring him wanted. I just don't want to believe that he was declared wanted base on the fact he was a community leader.

The best thing is to setup an Independent Panel to investigate the matter. The Nigeria Army is an interested party and should not be allowed to single handedly carry out the investigation. The Chief of Defense Staff has said the matter involves bunkering and goes beyond peace keeping. So the peace keeping claim was a lie all along. And we all know that the military are not completely clean on bunkering issues the same way the customs are not clean on smuggling issues. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. The Army cannot be allowed to investigate an incident that may amount to it investigating itself.

Finally, since the matter involves civilians, it goes beyond the mandate of the Army to solely investigate.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by arantess: 9:05am On Mar 29
malali:
No Soldier should die in the hands of citizens of its own country.

Lets resolve all our differences and maintain a stance of justice for the 17 soldiers.

Nigerian soldiers, i hope you can see us advocating for you guys......Next time anybody gives you an illegal order to shoot innocent civilians, we hope you remember times like this and refuse such illegal orders.

I trust our intelligence agencies, they will find these guys......dead or alive.
no law abiding citizen should die at the hands of her own soldiers....

innocent people were massacred in odi and delta state.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by dododawa1: 9:07am On Mar 29
Better
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by damoobaba: 9:08am On Mar 29
Bobby4090:
So why was he declared wanted in the first place. Was it that he fled his palace or went into hiding immediately after the killings. Because I see no reason why a traditional ruler will be declared wanted in his own domain and up till now hasn't returned.

And you're one of the youths that want to vote Obi as President. Being declared wanted does not mean they want TO KILL HIM. It doesnt mean he's guilty neither does it mean he's innocent as well. As the Monarch of the town, he should have reliable info about the problems that led to the killing of the soldiers, the main persons who have been causing problems in the town and HOW TO TRACK THOSE PERSONS.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by chiagozien(m): 9:11am On Mar 29
pretydiva:
I honestly want justice for the 17 soldiers killed. But just like I told my soldier friend,thorough investigation should be carried out to know the real culprits
Don't innocent villagers killed by your Nigeria soldiers in retaliation deserve justice?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29am On Mar 29
Hoelujohn:

Dey play. Police will hand him over if not dem go buy market from army. It's not their investigation.
Yeah. At least he has fulfilled all righteousness by reporting himself to the other appropriate authorities that is not grieving and not the Nigerian army DHQ who will denounce the news that he reported to them for investigation if he did, after his family had declared him missing.
Better to be safe than to be sorry.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Minime10(f): 9:30am On Mar 29
pretydiva:

Ma try to read between the lines. Thank you

Aunty what line, if I may ask
I'm asking, wasn't those 36 soldiers killed by bandits in Shiroro, Niger State deserves justice and their kids deserves FG Scholarship as well
You are the one pontificating about justice and I'm asking you, shouldn't you have asked for same justice for the 36 soldiers that was killed in Shiroro by bandits, or those soldiers were lesser humans undeserving of justice
Is your own type of Justice, selective
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by DropsMic(m): 9:38am On Mar 29
malali:

I am humored by your comment.

No be only gen z, na generator.

Well, na only a Gen z go dey gullible enough to type something like this “Next time anybody gives you an illegal order to shoot innocent civilians, we hope you remember times like this and refuse such illegal orders””

You see, there’s a reason the great Fela called them Zombies, and it’s because they have no mind of their own and are only wired to do as they are told.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:47am On Mar 29
Make Dem investigate the Ediot very well.. any small evidence on him.. make Dem kill am ASAP
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Chemlite: 9:56am On Mar 29
Those declared wanted doesn't fit into the age group that can carry out such act.
Let me believe they were declared WANTED because they are leaders of the community and can provide necessary information about those involved.

Anyways, crime is not limited to specific age group.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Druss(m): 10:18am On Mar 29
A lot of us do not know why exactly these killings occured. I take everything written in the media with a huge pinch of salt. The more I look the less this makes sense.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by themanderon: 10:23am On Mar 29
A man who just received his staff of office last November who has lived most of his life outside would not be caught dead commiting acts of murder against soldiers knowing the consequences that comes with it.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by jaafree: 10:45am On Mar 29
He will still be handed over completely to the Army HQ. He will only surface again if the actual culprits were apprehended. Only God will see him through this now. Though he did the right thing for presenting himself.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by RedAlert08(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29
Mrdecent:
I hope they will not make the mistake to torture him to death going by the anger in the rank and files of the military over the death of these gallant officers.
A man that has been living in London couldn't have been that barbaric.

The military must have seen something before declaring him wanted. I just don't want to believe that he was declared wanted base on the fact he was a community leader.

"A man living in London couldn't have been that barbaric"

You're kidding, right?

A black man for that matter. You underestimate the level of belligerence in the heart of a black man.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Ladipodeal: 1:25pm On Mar 29
Fiscus105:

If they spoke against military publicly, is it the reason to butcher Nigeria soldiers?

If they have their own version, why can't they go public on social media to open can of worms?

Their response was after the incident.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by pretydiva(f): 2:04pm On Mar 29
Minime10:

Aunty what line, if I may ask
I'm asking, wasn't those 36 soldiers killed by bandits in Shiroro, Niger State deserves justice and their kids deserves FG Scholarship as well
You are the one pontificating about justice and I'm asking you, shouldn't you have asked for same justice for the 36 soldiers that was killed in Shiroro by bandits, or those soldiers were lesser humans undeserving of justice
Is your own type of Justice, selective
Nah I'm done with you. Bye!
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by pretydiva(f): 2:06pm On Mar 29
lexy2014:

that is what I am doing by asking you.

what were the soldiers doing in Okuama at the time of their deaths?
OK wait,lemme go and ask the villagers undecided
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Mar 29
pretydiva:

OK wait,lemme go and ask the villagers undecided

will the villagers know?

what were the soldiers doing in Okuama at the time of their deaths?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by PropertyBuying(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29
loadman:
This man is innocent,I don't think he participated in such act a London man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP / Shehu Sani Vs Dauda: EFCC Mulls Lie Detector Test To Determine Liar / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.