Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police (26967 Views)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 7:41am On Mar 29
malali:
No Soldier should die in the hands of citizens of its own country.

Lets resolve all our differences and maintain a stance of justice for the 17 soldiers.

Nigerian soldiers, i hope you can see us advocating for you guys......Next time anybody gives you an illegal order to shoot innocent civilians, we hope you remember times like this and refuse such illegal orders.

I trust our intelligence agencies, they will find these guys......dead or alive.

if no soldier should die at the hands of citizens of its own country, should citizens die at the hands of soldiers of its own country?

what were the soldiers doing at Okuama at the time of their deaths?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 7:41am On Mar 29
Honestey:
Torture him well he go comefess

what should he confess?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 7:43am On Mar 29
dangotesmummy:
May God continue to expose every enemy of Nigeria that wants to continue feasting on the failure of nigeria

but you said "failure of Nigeria".

why is Nigeria a failure and who is responsible for it?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Yelight(m): 7:44am On Mar 29
frozen70:

Nothing like that
He came to clear his name probably because he is not involved in that wicked act

But he is highly needed because he may have a clue to whatever led to such killing, which will aid the investigation

For now all of them are guilty untill proven otherwise

As a traditional ruler, you must account for your community, through the informations you gather

So he did well and more heads will roll

The real culprits will rather drink snipper than surrendering themselves to the authority because they know that they will pass through painful death even seconds

As much as I agree with most of what you said, THEY ARE ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY because he who alleges must prove beyond doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 7:45am On Mar 29
Omenlon:
you are not too far from the truth. But then, that is the essence of investigation. All these steps will or may unravel the truth in the fullness of time.

which steps are you referring to?

you said he not far from the truth.

which other truth are u now expecting to be unraveled?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Jayhome24: 7:45am On Mar 29
Bobby4090:
So why was he declared wanted in the first place. Was it that he fled his palace or went into hiding immediately after the killings. Because I see no reason why a traditional ruler will be declared wanted in his own domain and up till now hasn't returned.

All of you are just talking and talking as if you all don't know in a case like this everyone is a suspect till cleared, moreso it is likely the monarch wasn't ready for questioning and as result of that likely the reason he was declared wanted, however, the monarch have done the right thing by going to the police station to clear himself.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Minime10(f): 7:47am On Mar 29
pretydiva:
I honestly want justice for the 17 soldiers killed. But just like I told my soldier friend,thorough investigation should be carried out to know the real culprits

But how come you didn't want justice for the over 36 soldiers that was killed in Shiroro Niger State plus the killing of those military pilots in the down military helicopter by bandits last year.
Was the lives of those military personnel not worth talking about or avenging for
Wasn't the wives of those military men made to become widows and their kids Fatherless
Were those soldiers not patriotic and fighting for the overall peace of the country
Why was no Scholarship announced by the FG to the Children of those 36 slained soldiers
Why was no body declared wanted for the lives of over 36 soldiers that was killed
Why was no leveling of Shiroro
Why the double standard
Nobody support crime or criminal elements. But let the authorities be very careful and circumspect so that it doesn't look as though the authorities are selective in their approach in the fight against insecurity and criminality in the country.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 7:47am On Mar 29
Fiscus105:
They asked you to follow them to their office ,you said no but took law into ur own hand.

If you have obeyed them, it wouldn't have degenerated to this, and at last you still did what they asked you to do initially.

who are you referring to?

who asked who to follow them to their office?

which office?

who took law into his hands?

who is the "them" that was not obeyed?

what is the "this" that degenerated?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by jude33084(m): 7:49am On Mar 29
Honestey:

Turture your father first na undecided
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by NOwazobia: 7:50am On Mar 29
malali:

Lets resolve all our differences and maintain a stance of justice for the 17 soldiers.

Nigerian soldiers, i hope you can see us advocating for you guys......Next time anybody gives you an illegal order to shoot innocent civilians, we hope you remember times like this and refuse such illegal orders.

I trust our intelligence agencies, they will find these guys......dead or alive.
But Citizens can die in the hands of his own soldiers, right? undecided
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by tellwisdom: 7:51am On Mar 29
pretydiva:
I honestly want justice for the 17 soldiers killed. But just like I told my soldier friend,thorough investigation should be carried out to know the real culprits

Oh you have soldier friend?? I am scared of you from now on.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Hoelujohn: 7:58am On Mar 29
TOPCRUISE:
He is wise not to surrender to Soldiers or the DHQ defence headquarters, but the nearest police command.
He would have been reported missing.
Dey play. Police will hand him over if not dem go buy market from army. It's not their investigation.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Ykc2(m): 8:09am On Mar 29
malali:

if they are that good like you mentioned bandits would ve been things of the past
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Henryfortune(m): 8:10am On Mar 29
Offpoint1:
Good one, if he's proven innocent he should sue the Nigeria army and government for 10 billion as damages.

And what will be the charge...?
You ppl just don't reason beyond your dhot ass
Don't police invite ppl for interrogation at there office or declear them wanted if they are not reachable...if he is innocent he should honour the invitation clear his name n live freely again but unless the opposite...
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:11am On Mar 29
Honestey:
another comefess clown 😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Moses86(m): 8:20am On Mar 29
Those who perpetrated this act are just dead men walking. The Nigeria army will surely get to them soon. But how many Innocents will be caught up in this cross fire.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On Mar 29
lexy2014:

what were the soldiers doing in Okuama at the time of their deaths?
You should probably do your findings
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by pretydiva(f): 8:28am On Mar 29
Minime10:

But how come you didn't want justice for the over 36 soldiers that was killed in Shiroro Niger State plus the killing of those military pilots in the down military helicopter by bandits last year.
Was the lives of those military personnel not worth talking about or avenging for
Wasn't the wives of those military men made to become widows and their kids Fatherless
Were those soldiers not patriotic and fighting for the overall peace of the country
Why was no Scholarship announced by the FG to the Children of those 36 slained soldiers
Why was no body declared wanted for the lives of over 36 soldiers that was killed
Why was no leveling of Shiroro
Why the double standard
Nobody support crime or criminal elements. But let the authorities be very careful and circumspect so that it doesn't look as though the authorities are selective in their approach in the fight against insecurity and criminality in the country.
Ma try to read between the lines. Thank you
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by hotseat: 8:29am On Mar 29
Without seeming to downplay the needless and brutal death of our gallant soldiers in the Okuama tragedy, the role of the military, in a democracy, needs a thorough reexamination.

In this instance, their said mediatory mission to the community appear suspect, if you ask me.

There have been accusations and counter accusations in this ugly and gory incident.

For the military to be accused of taking sides in a communal dispute leaves little room to be desired.

This might have been avoided if the army only had to step in as a last resort when and if all other methods of conflict resolution failed completely.

However, killing our men in uniform, in whatever guise, stands condemnable.

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by pretydiva(f): 8:30am On Mar 29
tellwisdom:

Oh you have soldier friend?? I am scared of you from now on.
Lol. You don't have to be. I don't bite cheesy
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by SaLongs1(m): 8:32am On Mar 29
Why do we not hear of such thoroughness when it comes to fighting against the killings in the North?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Offpoint1: 8:33am On Mar 29
Henryfortune:

And what will be the charge...?
You ppl just don't reason beyond your dhot ass
Don't police invite ppl for interrogation at there office or declear them wanted if they are not reachable...if he is innocent he should honour the invitation clear his name n live freely again but unless the opposite...
You live a lawless country so I don't blame you.

Police department get suit for just wrong traffic pullover in the US.

You didn't carried out proper investigation, you went to declare someone wanted. What stopped you from inviting them in the first place?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by dangotesmummy: 8:34am On Mar 29
lexy2014:

but you said "failure of Nigeria".

take note of THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE FEASTING ON THE FAILURE OF NIGERIA

Nigeria is a failed state by all indices but should we leave it in a failed position or allow those who Want to feast from its failure continue to have a field day?

If your child continues to Fail will you leave him alone to continue failing or you will do everything within your means to make him succeed?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by DropsMic(m): 8:36am On Mar 29
malali:

You must be a gen z
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by chatinent: 8:38am On Mar 29
pretydiva:

You'll need to ask your soldier friend what really happened in Delta before the killings.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by OriOko88(m): 8:45am On Mar 29
I usually like this kind of brouhaha. Niger delta militant are as armed and trained like d Nigerian army. If not how would 17 armed,fully trained army be gunned down without any resistance. Even an armed citizen like me will not go down like that no matter the level of ambush. Did they not put on bullet proof shirts??

They really lost guard
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 8:47am On Mar 29
pretydiva:

You should probably do your findings

that is what I am doing by asking you.

what were the soldiers doing in Okuama at the time of their deaths?
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by lexy2014: 8:48am On Mar 29
dangotesmummy:
take note of THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE FEASTING ON THE FAILURE OF NIGERIA

Nigeria is a failed state by all indices but should we leave it in a failed position or allow those who Want to feast from its failure continue to have a field day?

If your child continues to Fail will you leave him alone to continue failing or you will do everything within your means to make him succeed?

that is not what I asked you.

Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Mar 29
Yelight:

As much as I agree with most of what you said, THEY ARE ALL INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY because he who alleges must prove beyond doubt.
Exactly
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by frozen70(f): 8:51am On Mar 29
TheMostComplex1:

The below hmmmmmm
The real culprits will rather drink snipper than surrendering themselves to the authority because they know that they will pass through painful death even seconds
That's a fact, lol
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by malali: 8:53am On Mar 29
DropsMic:

You must be a gen z

I am humored by your comment.

No be only gen z, na generator.
Re: Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police by Goodlady(f): 9:01am On Mar 29
malali:

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Meets Peter Obi: 'There Is No Opposition To Obi’s Nomination' (Pix / Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu / Asari-Dokubo Convenes A Meeting On The Next Phase Of The Niger Delta Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.