Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (14923 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ngwaIgbo223: 1:27pm On Mar 29
richie240:
Some kids won't ever learn.
God bless president Tinubu!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigerians!
cool

You are not more Nigerian than anyone here keep shut.

You are nobody to defend nonsense.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ngwaIgbo223: 1:29pm On Mar 29
texas1990:

Who swear for Your ancestors? Ipob pig.

No pig is as dirty as you...Opc nuisance.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Etnot(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday my president, wishing you long Life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by richie240: 1:33pm On Mar 29
Sorry nwokem, I nor know say u be nigerian.
I bin think say u be one of those rodents always shouting "zoo", ''zoo'' all d time.
cool
ngwaIgbo223:

You are not more Nigerian than anyone here keep shut.

You are nobody to defend nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ngwaIgbo223: 1:39pm On Mar 29
richie240:
Sorry nwokem, I nor know say u be nigerian.
I bin think say u be one of those rodents always shouting "zoo", ''zoo'' all d time.
cool

Even at that you are not more Nigerian than them.

You are not Zik.. neither Jaja Wachuku.

Let anyone thinks what he likes no animal will take the fact that everyone born in this land is a Nigerian till you ask them to find another land.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29
Oga at the top, happy birthday!
Now do the right thing and strat improving the economy, not destroying it.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Amonijosh1: 1:50pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday Mr. President. Age gracefully! we can only wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by olaezekalonge(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to the people's President.

More grace to lead the country out of the wood

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Afonja007: 1:56pm On Mar 29
Tinubu is not a bad person but his too hungry to become the president of Nigeria that he deceived the yorubas to vote for buhari and buhari turned Nigeria to Fulani enclaves,shehu garuba with other Fulanis are the ones appointing Fulani people into buhari's government because buhari was not capable,today likes of bayo onanuga and other Lagos boys are the ones appointing only yorubas for tinubu ,all the same tinubu happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lovit(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29
I am not his fan and I didn't vote for him.

Anyway Happy Birthday Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by mmso: 2:00pm On Mar 29
You don't need birthdays to be celebrated. When you're impacting lives, you are celebrated daily. Tinubu has impacted many lives in his own stead. Happy Birthday President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by penearth(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to our dear president. God will heal our land with milk and honey. Amen

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NewDea4: 2:05pm On Mar 29
May he encounter the same quantum of deceitfulness and fraudulent motive he has exercised in his dealings with Nigerian laws and institutions over the past two years or thereabouts

Following from the aforewritten, it cannot possibly be well with him or his future generations. Curses are the only things due to him from his continuous betrayal of Nigeria, her laws, her welfare and that of her common citizens
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Emekaonline: 2:14pm On Mar 29
Savedday2:
Mr. President, kindly do the needful. 72 virgins are waiting for you.

More than one million virgins are eager to welcome you and your male household. Please do not waste a second to do the needful and encourage all your brothers and male in your village to do the same that the peace may reign on earth

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by godwon01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29
Today is baba birthday. No ranting. I just wish our president happy birthday. Long life and abundant prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Anatolia: 2:28pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday, may your life reflect the conditions of Nigerians as a result of your policies. May people do to you as you have done to Nigerians.Amin!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 1gbdata: 2:42pm On Mar 29
Na my turn
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Wuminity(f): 2:45pm On Mar 29
Dear President, 🤗

Happy birthday to you. 🎉

God bless you.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by okastumE(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday my Amiable President.. Is such a honour to share same birthday with You.. keep striving to make Nigeria a better place Sir!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Charly68: 3:21pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr President. We pray your visionary leadership will open up a new viesta of hope for the project Nigeria. Your efforts and courage in tackling the economic problems you met on ground is highly commendable and appreciated. We are praying that you succeed in your first tenure so that doubting Thomases can vote massively for you should you chose to contest the second term . Long life Mr President . Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr president. May your life be like the economy of Nigeria!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by capnies: 3:33pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
BEST WISHES FROM ME AND FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 77up(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr President, may you succeed .

God bless Nigeria
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UcheKingsley1: 3:49pm On Mar 29
Fvck'em
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seyezy: 4:36pm On Mar 29
I noticed that people have been post birthday wishes, can anyone tell me how old is he?
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exceed15: 4:54pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday to the most USELESS PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exceed15: 4:58pm On Mar 29
Scholarzy:
Happy birthday to the best Nigerian President. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Long and happy life.
Looooooool...
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kolasoft: 5:01pm On Mar 29
Dear Nation father I wish long life and prosperity may Almighty Allah guide you to succeed on the course of leading our country Amen
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gayman99: 5:16pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to my President. The slayer of Fulani banditoes
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by mmso: 5:52pm On Mar 29
seyezy:
I noticed that people have been post birthday wishes, can anyone tell me how old is he?
plus one
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Rejoice28(f): 6:13pm On Mar 29
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje / Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Swears-In NPC Members (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.