Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (14960 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hslbroker2(m): 11:12am On Mar 29
tunjijones:
Happy birthday Tinubu.

When you wanted to be president you said "emilokan" meaning it's my turn. So we no wan hear any excuse for failure. Nothing like the past govt did this or did that. You knew all this before you wrestle to become the president.

Wish you the might and strength to paddle the canoe of Nigeria.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gigabyte13: 11:12am On Mar 29
Happy Birthday, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( Alabi)
May NIGERIA and NIGERIANS prosper and succeed in your tenure.

Just like BUHARI may all those who wish you death, experience death before you ,
may they suffer terrible and irrecoverable loss in all their endeavors.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AntiTerrorist: 11:13am On Mar 29
Vixlot:
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
May his life becomes like Nigeria under him and APC. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 11:14am On Mar 29
Happy Birthday Mr. President. I wish you all the best in your effort to turn things around positively for the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Christlike01: 11:14am On Mar 29
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu! ๐ŸŽ‰ Your dedication and hard work towards leading Nigeria to the promised land are truly admirable. Wishing you continued success, good health, and prosperity in all your endeavors. Cheers to many more years of impactful leadership!

O r'eyin gbogbo awon Ota e,In Sha Allah, l'oruko nla Jesu Kristi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by zilon12(m): 11:14am On Mar 29
Happy birthday GCFR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Thewesterner(m): 11:14am On Mar 29
Happy Birthday To Us Sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by caracas: 11:15am On Mar 29
StOla:
The political sage I lived to witness.

No be like Awolowo or Ahmadu Bello or Azikiwe that I read of their exploits while they were already dead or retired.

I pray God prolongs your life to deliver renewed hope to a nation that has suffered for too long and unable to achieve it's most minimum potential.
Abeg donโ€™t compare this killer to those heroes. Abeg no try am make Thunder no fire your generation

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TimiCACboss: 11:16am On Mar 29
Jagaban.............

Happy birthday Mr Presido

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pinicop(m): 11:17am On Mar 29
To hell with him.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Skty: 11:19am On Mar 29
Return Dollar to below #216, Mr. Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by cenaman(m): 11:20am On Mar 29
I wish him a sad birthday.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Adubi78(m): 11:20am On Mar 29
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRESIDENT "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu" The Jagaban Borgu.

I wish you long life and prosperity. I pray for divine wisdom to pilot the affairs of Nigeria and West Africa in a way that will bring sustainable developmet and growth.

You are actually working very hard, may God crown your efforts with brilliant success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SuperOnyi: 11:20am On Mar 29
shocked

It just dawned on me that me and the president of Nigeria almost have the same birthday; mine was just yesterday.

Happy birthday to him even though I'm not happy about the suffering of the people and existence of One Nigeria.

God bless Africa.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Darkjudge24: 11:20am On Mar 29
Happy birthday my Jagaban of Africa may ur days be long, may ur reign bring stability to Nigeria and prosperity. Once again happy ๐Ÿ˜Š birthday

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Alliswell248: 11:22am On Mar 29
Happy Birthday Jagaban.
Long life, good health and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Abisoye4real: 11:24am On Mar 29
Happy birthday mr President, may God continue to strengthen you, so as to lead naija to promised Land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Fivekay(m): 11:24am On Mar 29
Happy birthday BAT๐Ÿฅณ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Classcaptain1(m): 11:25am On Mar 29
Vixlot:

LOL...Una dey set Bulaba up for drags. You wey post this thing, when last you see light for your house? Ozuor.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Osanoghodua1: 11:26am On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr President, God bless you, keep you safe and sound and give you wisdom to govern Nigeria. Hurray Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 11:26am On Mar 29
Vixlot:

Shey e mo post office l'Abuja? Did he greet me on my birthday? ๐ŸŽ‚
If not that I m a patriotic citizen. Anyways happy birthday Daddy Tinubu.
More grace as you lead Nigeria aright.
I ll buy Nigerians biscuit for celebration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by dahmie2013: 11:27am On Mar 29
Jayboi:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT. MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH THE STRENGTH TO MOVE THIS NATION TO GREATNESS. DURING YOUR TIME, NIGERIA SHALL ACHIEVE MONUMENTAL PROGRESS AND EVERY CITIZEN SHALL BE PROUD OF THIS NATION ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Agunesinjaweola: 11:27am On Mar 29
Happy birthday Ebi n Pa Wa !!!
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:29am On Mar 29
Happy birthday to my President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on your 72nd birthday today.

I've never for once confused about your good intentions, and determination to bring Nigeria and Nigerians out of the shackles of poverty, unemployment, low purchasing power of our currency, high cost of living, bad roads network, low standards of education, and other challenges confronting us as a nation.

It's my prayer for you that God will continue to keep you, cause His face to shine upon you and your family, grant you more wisdom to steer the ship of Nigeria to berth safely.

I pray to God to grant you clear directions whenever you're confused over issues. I pray God to renew your strength like that of an eagle, bless you with divine health and long life.

Bcoz you're the president God almighty has destined to be on seat at the moment, your success should be paramount to us. Therefore, we look up to you for renew hope and reduction of prices of goods and services. We shall continue to support your programs and policies.

My President, Nigeria shall return to the path of economic recovery and prosperity during your time and your name shall be written in gold.

Your Excellency, I share the joy of this day with you and your family, and I wish you many happy returns of the day.

Igba odun, odun kan ni l'oruko Jesu Amin.

My warmth regards to your dear wife, Her Excellency, Senator Oluremi Tinubu and other members of the family.

Congratulations Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by forgiveness: 11:29am On Mar 29
May the good Lord use you to accomplish his good works in Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great under your administration. Amen!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Day169: 11:31am On Mar 29
May the Lord help us all. At this point in our national life, if BAT succeeds, it'll be better for us all, otherwise woe betide the nation.
May you succeed, Mr President! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lebienconnu: 11:34am On Mar 29
From the bottom of my heart I wish the Jagaban of Africa a very happy birthday. May God in His infinite mercies, aid you in your herculean task.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Thomthom(m): 11:35am On Mar 29
Am here to read Vawulence comment.

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Adiy(f): 11:35am On Mar 29
Happy birthday to your excellency

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by andy244: 11:38am On Mar 29
Eleyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Condemned Robbers Escape From Courtroom / Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace / We Have Stopped โ€˜grandโ€™ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.